Buy Google

Another good bearish day. (y) Yet, GOOG as not bearish as AAPL - you willget more dynamic on AAPL. Crash on October 18-19 cleaned GOOG quite well and AAPL is still not cleaned. I would say it will go now along with market. This is the first day of panic on the S&P 500 and there is still room to go.

Another good bearish day. (y) Yet, GOOG as not bearish as AAPL - you willget more dynamic on AAPL. Crash on October 18-19 cleaned GOOG quite well and AAPL is still not cleaned. I would say it will go now along with market. This is the first day of panic on the S&P 500 and there is still room to go.

Ealry next week, when GOOG bounce back, it is a very good chance to short sell it b/c its trend is still going down...

Trader6868

Quick update, over 3 months later. For all those that followed my advice you have all received a 7% return on investment. Give yourself a pat on your back :)

For what it's worth, GOOG has the potential to get to $875 before hitting major overhead. The Gann 8/8 level on the chart is where the most serious overhead begins. It will require sustained buying to get there. If the moves continues up to that level without consolidating or retracing first it will be very overbought and parabollic. This will likely end this move and begin a correction. But let's not get ahead of ourselves and take it one candle at a time.

Fun fact...if GOOG gets all the way to 1000 and AAPL declines to 350..then GOOG have the bigger market cap.

Attachments

• GOOG gann.png
    GOOG gann.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 182