Buy Google

Bl0pTrade

11 0
it will definitely go down in few months :)

Vicorka

246 7
Yes the GOOG is a good company. Yet, 40% in 3 month does not fit the natural company's growth and there is the possibility at this point this stock is over evaluated.

The most recent volume surge may indicate that some big players decided to dump their shares at this high price to greedy buyers. It could be the first sign that pressure of buyers could be exhausted.

While my indicators (Selling/Buying Volume Flow, Volatility adjusted MACD and True Strength Index) remain positive, I would be cautious from this point for the possibility of reversal down.

Again the GOOG is a good company, but every stock trend has corrections.

ronblack

177 12
Again the GOOG is a good company, but every stock trend has corrections.

This is what some people said about AAPL at $200. They still say that at $600+

The point is to catch the trend before the correction, not to argue about the correction to come. :)

Vicorka

246 7
This is what some people said about AAPL at $200. They still say that at $600+

The point is to catch the trend before the correction, not to argue about the correction to come. :)

My point is that now is the time to look at the possibility of having the correction. I do not know when GOOG will be in a year. Maybe it will make another 50% up. But not now, after such big volume surge to the price up-side. I will not be buying it.

Big volume surge means bigger than usual number of shares changed hands. Price goes up because there are bigger number of bullish traders who is willing to pay higher price. Big volume surge to the price up-side means that big number of bearish traders entered and started to satisfy demands of bullish traders. After such big volume there are not going to be as much bluish traders as before (they already bought and their demand is satisfied). As a rule after such volume we have shift in supply/demand balance with further reversal.

I'm not stating GOOG has to crash and I'm not asking you to get rid of your GOOG shares. I have my analysis and you have yours and my analysis tells me not to buy it now.

Reactions: peakoil and trigger

mmis

3 0
hello ,

I think that google will go to 695.00$

james1989

261 5
The big techs, QCOM, GOOG, ORCL are undervalued compared to the greater market for no good reason, I would prefer to buy lower, but for a longer holding period they are reasonable.

Ron Black, buying those corrections makes much difference over time.

Vicorka

246 7
I'm not sure about QCOM and ORCL, but make a statement that GOOG is "undervalued for no good reason" after it made strong run in the past 3 months...

What about "It was pumped to be dumped" over the past 3 months...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock