Brighton meet up

damsmags

Hi fellow traders,

I have got a date and a location for an opportunity to get a group of people that are all either active traders or all interested in trading in some form or another.

It should be a good opportunity to exchange ideas and strategies over a glass of vino.Please feel free to bring along anyone else that you feel would be interested .

The location is Cafe Koba at 730pm. (next to Waitrose)135 Western Rd Brighton on Wed 13th October.Go through the main bar and up the stairs to the top bar.There is food available for those wanting a nibble.

Hope to see you there for a fun night!!!

Hi fellow traders,

I have got a date and a location for an opportunity to get a group of people that are all either active traders or all interested in trading in some form or another.

It should be a good opportunity to exchange ideas and strategies over a glass of vino.Please feel free to bring along anyone else that you feel would be interested .

The location is Cafe Koba at 730pm. (next to Waitrose)135 Western Rd Brighton on Wed 13th October.Go through the main bar and up the stairs to the top bar.There is food available for those wanting a nibble.

Hope to see you there for a fun night!!!

That sounds good - hope you get a good turnout. My uncle and cousin lives in Brighton. I'm trying to convince them to try their hand at trading, instead of spending all their time watching TV. Maybe if they become interested they can join your group.

I'm starting up a London trading social group, which should be getting underway this month. http://www.marketmovertrader.net/?page_id=172

They are welcome to come along to the event next week.There should be a good turn out and there will be people with varying degrees of experience so newcomers to the trading world would be able to get something from the evening.
Best of luck with your social group....

Looks like there is going to be a good turn out for Wednesday....
Which is great!
See you all at bar Koba

Fantastic to meet up with you all last night.It was a great turn out which made for an interesting evening...
Thanks to all of you that made it out.....

Damian,
Thanks very much for organising the meet-up last night, also the snacks. A really good evening and nice location, I thought. Good also to meet everyone else, it was really quite a diverse crowd, and hopefully this time we'll make it happen. Please keep me posted, I'm keen to get something underway.
All the best,
Roger

Rogetr lets try to meet up for a coffee sometime soon ...I am around all next week...let me know what works for you

Hi Damian,

Wednesday to Friday next week is currently looking good for me, but I'll confirm after going into London on Monday. Apparently Jamie might also be down in Brighton....

Brgds,
Roger

there was a Brighton meet up back in September.......if your interested in coming to another event i would be looking to set up a meeting in Feb of 2011.....will keep you posted
Damian

How did that go?

I moved to london to pursue my trading career. Didn't know there any traders in Brighton. I suppose most of you trade from home?

I wished someone would set up a trading arcade in Brighton, like in the Marina or near the train station. Would be awesome in the summer!

Hi Damian
As another Sussex based (Eastbourne) newbie i'd really appreciate coming along to a local gathering...whether in February or before, so please can you keep me posted too with dates & venue?
Neile

Hi Neile,
OK will do. I'm in Seaford so not far away.
Brgds
Roger

Hi Damian
As another Sussex based (Eastbourne) newbie i'd really appreciate coming along to a local gathering...whether in February or before, so please can you keep me posted too with dates & venue?
Neile

The wheels are in motion now, will keep you posted
R

How did that go?

I moved to london to pursue my trading career. Didn't know there any traders in Brighton. I suppose most of you trade from home?

I wished someone would set up a trading arcade in Brighton, like in the Marina or near the train station. Would be awesome in the summer!

Hi all. I have just set up a formal meetup site on the meetup website. That was before I found this Brighton Meetup group. Im very interested in combining obviously. The meetup site is a great interactive site easily used with email / facebook. The site can be found here: http://www.meetup.com/Sussex-Spread-Traders/. Please let me know of any comments. Just looking to get on board and meet you all. Regards Philip.

Hi Philip,Damian here.I am a Brighton based trader and organised a trader gathering at the end of last year.
I f you want to get together for a coffee in town one day let me know .I am always up for meeting traders....
mob 07786360418