Brexit Remain Rage

Is this an entirely new phenomenon? Perhaps this might be the new democracy whereby those in charge just keep making you vote until they get the answer that is required. It's really rather frightening that there are people in authority who advocate this. I suppose in some ways this is what we do in trading – don't like the way it's moving? Well, just back out and have another go! – But that's a personal decision that affects only your own wallet.

I listen with incredulity at some of the morons on the radio who now say they didn't really want to Brexit even though they voted to do so – until now I couldn't believe there are people that stupid.

It amazing people voted for something and didnt understand what it was
Morons
This one man one vote idea is showing itself up. Should there be an IQ minimum ?

Okay, in light of the video clip, I withdraw the comment about Brexiters being humble in victory.
:eek:
I can't help but think that the leave vote might have been substantially bigger were it not for the fact that Nigel Farage was at the forefront of the campaign.
. . .This one man one vote idea is showing itself up. Should there be an IQ minimum ?
That will only help if it can be shown that all the morons vote one way and all the clever clogs vote the other. Regarding the referendum, I suspect each camp has its fair share of both.
Tim.

Yes that bit of gloating by Farage and rubbing their noses in it didnt do the UK any good.

This man really doesnt care anymore.

In terms of how Brexit has affected Britain, I've noticed its rained less since the vote. :LOL:

Farage is no face of the leave campaign. He is merely riding the wave to his own enjoyment and benefit. He needs to step aside as he isn't doing any good.

It amazing people voted for something and didnt understand what it was
Morons
This one man one vote idea is showing itself up. Should there be an IQ minimum ?

You're right there my friend, many people voted for something they didn't understand.....

...Fortunately there wasn't enough of these "awfully nice but dims" to drag us further into the quagmire of the European basket case.

Common sense has won the day here, deal with it.

Last edited:
all of these whining nancy-boy teenagers and 20-somethings, trendy right-on liberal entitlement-whores, victims of the marxist indoctrination education system, wouldn't have been so happy with the EU to get conscripted into the new EU Army in a few years time (as per Lisbon Treaty), to go off an fight a manufactured war against Russia

Last edited:
all of these whining nancy-boy teenagers and 20-somethings, trendy right-on liberal entitlement-whores, victims of the marxist indoctrination education system, wouldn't have been so happy with the EU to get conscripted into the new EU Army in a few years time (as per Lisbon Treaty), to go off an fight a manufactured war against Russia

Totally, like where TF do i plug in my iphone charger!? :sneaky:

@ 4:10 'I know that virtually none of you have ever done a proper job in your lives, or worked in business, or worked in trade, or indeed ever created a job'

Happy to admit I voted remain without the knowledge of economy and finance that much better informed people possess. So when virtually every neutral economist in the western world and all our country's allies said it was a bad idea, I felt it was worth taking note. As it is, we have gone from a strongly growing economy to facing an uncertain prospect.

As far as the EU is concerned, its probably increasingly susceptible to increasing political domination by Germany. How that might be financially good for the UK is difficult to see.

UK did not out perform the whole of Europe today, bit of a draw.

But out performed the weak nations and Germany easy again.

Market pricing better forward earnings for the UK markets.

Still not convinced.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 123
Big Government propaganda

Happy to admit I voted remain without the knowledge of economy and finance that much better informed people possess. So when virtually every neutral economist in the western world and all our country's allies said it was a bad idea, I felt it was worth taking note. As it is, we have gone from a strongly growing economy to facing an uncertain prospect.

As far as the EU is concerned, its probably increasingly susceptible to increasing political domination by Germany. How that might be financially good for the UK is difficult to see.

When mainstream economists and ‘big government’ politicians tell you something is a bad idea then the opposite is usually true. But, this is probably why more people voted remain than would have. The clueless mainstream economists and ‘big government’ leaders successfully terrified the ill-informed public into believing that Brexit would be bad for Britain. The truth is that the clueless mainstream economists and ‘big government’ politicians are terrified that Brexit ends up being good for Britain.

Good it shall be

I am not half-way confident, I am 100% confident it will be good for Britain, less government is always better. However, what I am concerned about is that all the burdensome EU rules and regulations imposed on Britain will simply be converted to British ones in which case nobody will experience any difference, Britain may as well stay in the EU if that’s the case.

When mainstream economists and ‘big government’ politicians tell you something is a bad idea then the opposite is usually true. But, this is probably why more people voted remain than would have. The clueless mainstream economists and ‘big government’ leaders successfully terrified the ill-informed public into believing that Brexit would be bad for Britain. The truth is that the clueless mainstream economists and ‘big government’ politicians are terrified that Brexit ends up being good for Britain.

Childish drivel.