Boiler Room Scams

Apologies for my incorrect assumption Boiler Room Basher. That is fascinating to hear that there is a way of blocking these international scams right where it counts - in their bank cache. I will watch with great interest to hear more about your work and see if I can send any others in your direction.

one other question I have. All my research so far tells me that Norton Scientific is a legitimate company, which would be a change from the usual fictious companies that are being used such as amazon. Does anyone have any info on Norton, if they are legite I will be getting in touch with them.

Whoops, take that back. I used their address and phone number from their website and used a reverse directory and....neither can be found.
Very flashy website, hard to beleive they may not exist.
I'm not done yet...

Whoops, take that back. I used their address and phone number from their website and used a reverse directory and....neither can be found.
Very flashy website, hard to beleive they may not exist.
I'm not done yet...

Which stock exchange are they registered on? and which country were they incoporated? if the answers are Frankfurt stock exchange and Canada, then its certain they are a scam company set up by boiler rooms to perpetuate fraud.

BB

Guys.. I can absoultley assure you that I am genuine.. I have NOT asked for anyones bank details.. please read the message carefully.. All I have asked for is the bank details of the Boiler room accounts. There is a loop hole in the law that allows those that Know to freeze the accounts.. I cannot reveal how I do it yet as that would give away my identity to the boiler rooms. Their bank accounts are the weak link, reputable banks MUST comply with international banking laws.. that where the hole is!! If you want any chance of seeing your money back then please post details of boiler room accounts on this web site and as many websites as possible. we need to work together, not agaisnt each other.

Also I can tell you the FCM are NOT in Korea.. thats just a virtual office, they are actually in Manila!!!

They are the same organisation as Shaw capital, Strathclyde capital and Trent consultants. I have load of info on them but I cannot reveal it just yet.. also to make use of it you will need a lawyer.

come on guys.. lets work together!!!

Hi,
I’m now compiling as much info on FCM as I can. Apart from getting my money back, they need to be taught a lesson. I would be interested in sharing info we have. May be we can communicate through email. Mine is [email protected]. Thanks

Hi,
I’m now compiling as much info on FCM as I can. Apart from getting my money back, they need to be taught a lesson. I would be interested in sharing info we have. May be we can communicate through email. Mine is [email protected]. Thanks

:?:
I bought also these shares, DANA RESOURCES & TRI HUB INTERNATIONAL

but mine were through originally IA Zurich, which then was bought out & transfered to The European Investment Research Association.

they seem to have disappeared, emails bouncing back.

i have recently had a call from a company, asking to purchase my shares for a substantial price but they can not sell them because they have a Restriction on them, REGULATION S, is there an easy way to get this removed do you know?

they have said there are a few people with the same problem & that they have information reg to sort it, he never gave me this information or contact details of the company.....

i am frantically trying to find a way of removing this restriction, if you have any information on this please let me know

hello all i bought tri hub shares through swiss financial research in nov 09 but i never gave up and mite have tracked down some people involved and have been in contact with them in the last week i heard nothing for ages then i got a reply and a name so i checked on facebook and have a picture of one of the guys for starters so i kept emailing him and got a reply to say they did recieve my funds if anyone wants to email me [email protected] so i kno iam on to something cause iam not letting this go these guys are good but theyl all make mistakes somewhere so let me know whos in thx collie

hello all i bought tri hub shares through swiss financial research in nov 09 but i never gave up and mite have tracked down some people involved and have been in contact with them in the last week i heard nothing for ages then i got a reply and a name so i checked on facebook and have a picture of one of the guys for starters so i kept emailing him and got a reply to say they did recieve my funds if anyone wants to email me [email protected] so i kno iam on to something cause iam not letting this go these guys are good but theyl all make mistakes somewhere so let me know whos in thx collie

These fraudsters are trying to bleed u for more money,whatever u do do not send any more money to these criminals.I'm sure the guys on this site will advise u but if u send more money u Will have been conned again, there r NO shares in the world that NEED to be bought again so they can be sold as a block...unless ur an institution which u are not.I hope u take heed that these fraudsters will ask u for more money...do not part with a penny .....

hello i have been scamed a lot firstly with Linsure holdings (lshj) then American utilfcraft corperation (amuc) then Richmond international Imc security then world films inc and world wide child care (wwcc) i think all these companies are connected in some way .Anyone with any information they could share with any of the above companies pleace contact me 07709744566 or by this forum thanking you in advance dodso

I am sorry but I am not familar with these "companies" also one tip.. be careful of giveing your phone number openly .. it leave you open to other scammers.
I assume you are from the UK? is so report this to the police as soon as you can. Aso you can use Domain tools to trace their website domain address, this will help you a little in tracking actual location. Also write to the banks that you paid money to with a special form of letter called a Mavera letter... if you send me a private message I can tell you how to do it.
Additionally.. contact your bank that you sent money from, and ask them to send a SWIFT recall message for the transfers you made.

BB

yes; go to google, look up "how to trace an IP address" it will lake you to many applications, the best one I find is Domain tools... go to doman tools and follow the instrcutions. You will locate where the server is based within a few seconds.
If you have not repoerted this to the Police, I suggest you do so as soon as possible, also call the FSA and report it to them.

I am sorry but I am not familar with these "companies" also one tip.. be careful of giveing your phone number openly .. it leave you open to other scammers.
I assume you are from the UK? is so report this to the police as soon as you can. Aso you can use Domain tools to trace their website domain address, this will help you a little in tracking actual location. Also write to the banks that you paid money to with a special form of letter called a Mavera letter... if you send me a private message I can tell you how to do it.
Additionally.. contact your bank that you sent money from, and ask them to send a SWIFT recall message for the transfers you made.

BB

Hi, have you any info that Fisher Capital Mangement are based in Manila? That George Spenser is infact David Gilinsky and he is the founder of Kalinawa art foundation in Makati, Manila. Thanks, [email protected]

The George Spencer of Fisher captial managment is DEFINITELTY not David Gilisky... The George Spencer of FCM is a Brit from noth west of England.. Gilinsky is Canadian .... now having siad that... There is definintley a Canadian connection to this scam.

BB

no details of any management on website and looks like it was set up very recently!

asking me to invest 10k usd

Website registered 12 January 2012. You'd be a complete fool to even think about giving them your money, what are you going to do when they disappear, phone the police in Dubai?