Boiler Room Scams

Hi Anley. Just heard from my friend that he has received an e-mail from Fisher Capital stating that 'Amazon Gold Ventures has been bought out by 'Black Hawk'. And that he should wait for their call. The letter , pdf e-mail, was signed by George Spencer. Another day, another scam, another company name. Here's my question. If my friend is asked to send more money to an account, surely we have advance info to catch this guy ?????????

Hi all, I have just been informed of the same deal, Amazon to Blackhawk. Unfortunatly I am alreday into these guys for $10,000 but was warned in time before I sent more. Questions: This is definitely a scam? because I verbably agreed to the deal (on the phone), do they have any legitimite claims to compensation> And finally, any chance of getting my 10,000 back (I think I alreday know the answer to that one):(

Private Trading Acquisitions - this appears to be the only place where I can find any information on this somewhat suspicious seeming organisation! Have read other posts and need to know if anyone else holds worthless WWA restricted stock for which large amounts have been offered..... the sales patter is good - very good.... is there any legitimacy to their claims that once they have secured 51% of shares for their clients, the deal will go through and the $0.38 per share upfront payment to de-restrict the shares will be repaid within 30 days..... is this yet another case of all too good to be true??
Any input would be appreciated!

In January I posted a follow-up to a posting by BJ about Premier Partners, where he had mentioned a blog 'outing' a boiler room (boilerroombuster.blogspot.com). Well he has just posted about Private Trading Acquisitions as the new name for the same 'company', so very likely a scam like pboyles said

I have been contacted by phone from America by Upper East Side Trust Management. I have a large number of shares in a company which they are willing to pay $0.15 for. for a takeover However, The shares are restricted and they have a company lined up that will remove the restriction for $0.02 per share. which totals $14,000. Has anyone heard of them?

All the bells and whistles are saying it is a scam, but what if it isn't - and that is what they are playing on.

I'm sure you already know in your heart what the answer is, Nigel.

Upper East Side Trust management have a website - Upper East Side Trust Management

According to their contact details, their USA Headquarters is 211 E 70th Street. 211 E 70th St is actually a tower block of luxury residential apartments. The website was registered in November 2011 using that same address (with no apartment or suite number) to a "Timmothy Jones" who also gives a Washington phone number and an email address using a domain (rbmconsulting.net) registered in Sao Paolo, Brazil.

Global Investor Alerts have already flagged them with a cold calling alert.

Does anyone have any info on Fisher Capital management and specifically, so called shares with Norton Scientific, amazon gold and Blackhawk?
Also, since i beleive I have been scammed, I have noticed several mentions of companies that help in these situations, anyone have any experience with any od these companies. Don't want to get scammed again!
If these guys are scammers, I would like to do whatI can to stop them.

Hi all, I have just been informed of the same deal, Amazon to Blackhawk. Unfortunatly I am alreday into these guys for $10,000 but was warned in time before I sent more. Questions: This is definitely a scam? because I verbably agreed to the deal (on the phone), do they have any legitimite claims to compensation> And finally, any chance of getting my 10,000 back (I think I alreday know the answer to that one):(

This is most DEFINITELY a scam, dont worry about any verbal commitments you made, they are not valid!.. by the way.. can you pass me details of the bank account they asked you to pay in to.. if so I can freeze it!!!
There is absoultey no doubt that Fisher capital management are a set of fraudsters!! Amazon gold ventures is a company that was set up by them simply to defraud victims.. please send me the details of the bank account they requested you pay in to and I can FREEZE it you may have a chance to get you 10K back.. but will take a while.

All I have plenty of info on Fisher, they set up companies to scam victims, these include Green cell technology, Eldora gold resources, Solamon energy and last one was Amazon gold ventures.. they get them listed on the Frankfurt exchange to add credibilty.. then proceed to scam people... if you need help and advice.. I may be able to help you.. (NO COST) I hate o see people being scammed.
Fisrt thing you need to do is to report it to the police as soon as possible

All I have plenty of info on Fisher, they set up companies to scam victims, these include Green cell technology, Eldora gold resources, Solamon energy and last one was Amazon gold ventures.. they get them listed on the Frankfurt exchange to add credibilty.. then proceed to scam people... if you need help and advice.. I may be able to help you.. (NO COST) I hate o see people being scammed.

Thanks, I would love to send you the bank info and anything else that will help.
I'm new on this so not sure where to send this info?
Also, for anyone else who is interested, this wasn't just one cold call (although it started that way)where I blindly sent money. It was months of calls, even sent me a fancy brochure, so beware.

Thanks, I would love to send you the bank info and anything else that will help.
I'm new on this so not sure where to send this info?
Also, for anyone else who is interested, this wasn't just one cold call (although it started that way)where I blindly sent money. It was months of calls, even sent me a fancy brochure, so beware.

Please send me a private email via this website... use the private email facility.. the quicker we act the less chance they will have of moving your money.. once you send the private email, we can communicate from my email account.. i will tell you exactly what to do, but be warned it will take a while to get your money back, and you have to help yourself.. Please send details as follows..

bank account name.
bank account number
bank and bank address
bank Identifying code.
reference they used.

all of this info should be on the PDF file they sent you when they requeted payment.

There is absoultuey NO cost to you! I just want to help people and stop this dreadful crime

Fisher capital managment are criminals!

BB

Hi BB,
I have tried to send a private message but it just shows an error that my answer to the random question is wrong. I've tried three times with three different random questions, but no luck. Can you try and send me a private message with an e-mail address and I will reply on my private e-mail.

Hi BB,
I have tried to send a private message but it just shows an error that my answer to the random question is wrong. I've tried three times with three different random questions, but no luck. Can you try and send me a private message with an e-mail address and I will reply on my private e-mail.

Ok, I got three private messages from you.. I will respond from my provate email.

the quicker we stop these criminals the better!!

BB

Hi, can you share with me what you have on Fisher Capital Management. I have info as well that you me be interested in. I have been scammed with them and now putting together info to get my money back. many thanks Martin Nital.
[email protected]

Sorry to shed doubt here, but it sounds rather odd to send someone else your bank details Neil! Do you know enough about the 'Boiler room basher'? I'll be checking him out myself in a moment, but felt I had to warn that it doesn't look right - surely you can freeze your account yourself.

Sorry to shed doubt here, but it sounds rather odd to send someone else your bank details Neil! Do you know enough about the 'Boiler room basher'? I'll be checking him out myself in a moment, but felt I had to warn that it doesn't look right - surely you can freeze your account yourself.

Thanks for the concern,
I only sent him details of the Fisher accounts I sent money to, not my own details.
After being scammed once I'm a lot more careful. Basher sent me some advice on how to try and retrieve my money,and how to attempt to freeze the Fisher accounts, thats about it.
If you do find anything of interest, please let me know.

Hi, can you share with me what you have on Fisher Capital Management. I have info as well that you me be interested in. I have been scammed with them and now putting together info to get my money back. many thanks Martin Nital.
[email protected]

Hi Martin,
welcome to the club! Seems there are quite a few of us out there.
Basher has some good info but I'll leave that up to him to contact you.
I will drop you a line later today on your private e-mail and we can compare notes.
One thing I'm curious about, there have been several comments about reporting this to the police etc. Well, I have been trying but, so far not much luck.
I am Canadian, live in Asia, deal with a british bank in Cyprus, sent money to a malaysian bank and Fisher is in Korea. I think this is how they get away with this crap, there are just to many jurisdictions involved. I would be curious to know if anyone out there has had any success in reporting these crimes.

one other question I have. All my research so far tells me that Norton Scientific is a legitimate company, which would be a change from the usual fictious companies that are being used such as amazon. Does anyone have any info on Norton, if they are legite I will be getting in touch with them.

Thanks for the concern,
I only sent him details of the Fisher accounts I sent money to, not my own details.
After being scammed once I'm a lot more careful. Basher sent me some advice on how to try and retrieve my money,and how to attempt to freeze the Fisher accounts, thats about it.
If you do find anything of interest, please let me know.

Guys.. I can absoultley assure you that I am genuine.. I have NOT asked for anyones bank details.. please read the message carefully.. All I have asked for is the bank details of the Boiler room accounts. There is a loop hole in the law that allows those that Know to freeze the accounts.. I cannot reveal how I do it yet as that would give away my identity to the boiler rooms. Their bank accounts are the weak link, reputable banks MUST comply with international banking laws.. that where the hole is!! If you want any chance of seeing your money back then please post details of boiler room accounts on this web site and as many websites as possible. we need to work together, not agaisnt each other.

Also I can tell you the FCM are NOT in Korea.. thats just a virtual office, they are actually in Manila!!!

They are the same organisation as Shaw capital, Strathclyde capital and Trent consultants. I have load of info on them but I cannot reveal it just yet.. also to make use of it you will need a lawyer.

come on guys.. lets work together!!!

Guys.. I can absoultley assure you that I am genuine.. I have NOT asked for anyones bank details.. please read the message carefully.. All I have asked for is the bank details of the Boiler room accounts. There is a loop hole in the law that allows those that Know to freeze the accounts.. I cannot reveal how I do it yet as that would give away my identity to the boiler rooms. Their bank accounts are the weak link, reputable banks MUST comply with international banking laws.. that where the hole is!! If you want any chance of seeing your money back then please post details of boiler room accounts on this web site and as many websites as possible. we need to work together, not agaisnt each other.

Also I can tell you the FCM are NOT in Korea.. thats just a virtual office, they are actually in Manila!!!

They are the same organisation as Shaw capital, Strathclyde capital and Trent consultants. I have load of info on them but I cannot reveal it just yet.. also to make use of it you will need a lawyer.

come on guys.. lets work together!!!

Yes,
as I mentioned in my last post, it was only FCM banking details that were supplied (or asked for). And, as I also mentioned, we did correspond via private e-mail and traded a bit of info but thats it.
I think we are all wary after being scammed but basher hasn't given me any reason to doubt his authenticity, and the reality is, I've already lost this money so have nothing to lose in trying to get it back, or at least stop these guys. Obviously, we all have to be careful about what personal info we give.
and just as a matter of interest, I have requested the sale of the Norton shares and a withdrawal of my proceeds. Haven't had a reply yet, should be interesting...