Boiler Room Scams

If it makes you feel any better I'm getting spammed with advice on investing in burial plots. Apparently people are dying to get involved.

Thanks to Boiler Room Basher on help and support in nailing the Fisher Capital Management scum operations. Progress is being made, just need to have as much information you have and send it to me or Boiler Room Basher. Martin Nittal [email protected]

Would any of you guys have bank account nos for cyprus popular bank.i have been in contact with this bank,they ignore my mareva letter and failed to give me any info on alliance property assets ltd and alliance global management ltd,the accounts that scammed me. I am of the opinion they are assisting fraudsters by turning a blind eye.i still cant get the uk cops to even reply to my continuous phone calls. The fsa are doing nothing and to add insult the cyprus authorities are ignoring evidence of money laundering.this whole scenario is that there are authorities here in uk and cyprus who are complicent in our frauds and that includes banks and the fsa..when you point to the evidence and show all and they totally ignore this then it smacks of collusion by people in authority.i have had enough i cant even get a lawyer in cyprus to get a court order to reveal anything.it is totally disgusting.any of you guys that have have names faces etc of ANY fraudster could you please forward me that info as I am going to get my money back no matter what it takes.

BEIJING, Apr. 6, 2012 (Reuters) — A 30-year-old Chinese woman was sentenced to death by a court in Wenzhou for "cheating" investors of 100.11 million yuan ($16 million) losing 94 million yuan in futures and gold trading, the official Xinhua news agency reported on Friday.

Hi jblonde,
I share your frustration. Since finding out I was ripped off by Fisher Capital management 3 weeks ago, I have spent hours doing reports, sending Mareva letters etc, with no real response from anyone. FSA told me its hard for them to do anything because these guys move around a lot. Please! I have bank details from several of their accounts, seems that would be the way to go after them.
Like you, I'm not giving up, but feel like I'm spinning my wheels right now.
We can only hope there are things going on behind the scenes we are not aware of. I don't have any info on their banks in Cyprus, I do have info on a bank in Malaysia and one in Indonesia, and have heard there is another one in Belize.
keep watching this blog as some good info does appear from time to time.
And one word of caution, I have just found out there is another scam going on called recovery rooms. The Boiler room sells your name to them, they offer to get your money back, for a fee of course. Its not enough to scam you once, they aren't happy until they bleed you dry.
I'm fed up with this crap and will continue to do what I can to stop this.

Would any of you guys have bank account nos for cyprus popular bank.i have been in contact with this bank,they ignore my mareva letter and failed to give me any info on alliance property assets ltd and alliance global management ltd,the accounts that scammed me. I am of the opinion they are assisting fraudsters by turning a blind eye.i still cant get the uk cops to even reply to my continuous phone calls. The fsa are doing nothing and to add insult the cyprus authorities are ignoring evidence of money laundering.this whole scenario is that there are authorities here in uk and cyprus who are complicent in our frauds and that includes banks and the fsa..when you point to the evidence and show all and they totally ignore this then it smacks of collusion by people in authority.i have had enough i cant even get a lawyer in cyprus to get a court order to reveal anything.it is totally disgusting.any of you guys that have have names faces etc of ANY fraudster could you please forward me that info as I am going to get my money back no matter what it takes.

Hi all,
one other note for anyone "holding" shares with Norton Scientific as I do. I did a whois search on their website (this is the one positive on all this, 3 weeks ago I didn't know what a whois search was, or how to track an IP address etc etc,I am quickly becoming an expert), anyway, it shows the website expires on April 12, 2012. I'm curious to see what happens but it may be the end Of Norton?

Re: Boiler Room Scams - a new one

Phoenix International are currently being used by the same crooks who brought you Premier Partners, Robinson Franklin, Cornerstone Worldwide, Private Trading Acquisitions and many others. Their website is at www.phoenix-international.com. :(

Avoid or lose your money!!

Jay Gotlieb, Lucas,Matt, Anthony & the rest of his boiler room buddies were questioned last week by U.S. authorities.
The end is finally coming for the KING!!!!

Hi, F-Y-3x, ... Carlos Delgado worked for " FSW Europe " in Frankfort and , talked to me many times about nuclear power and how it was the answer to the worlds energy crisis, sold me some shares in a Uranium Mining company called " yellowCat Uranium " real shares in a plus market company that never found any Uranium.

The Gold scammers are headed by Bahamas boiler room king, Jay Lance Gotlieb, A/K/A/ Johnny Bahamas, A/K/A/ Johnny Bad, A/K/A/ Mr. Banks.
He is operating his main base out of Old Fort Bay, Nassau Bahamas.
He is dangerous.
WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

Hi,I have been conned by a company who cloned a web site RBEF-Limited. I have reported this to Interpol etc. The person introduced himself as Andrew Blake,refers you to website then rings back selling Centamin Egypt shares. Then a Jack Eastman follows up the call. The web site is taken down but they are still ringing people. The share cert is false ,the bank a/cs are Singapore and Hong Kong. Hope this helps save others

Blake is famed boiler room king, Jay Lance Gotlieb.
Report him to the Bahamas Security Commission.

Following the general 'thread' of the above I have been approached by Jefferson Holt and told of a report on a particular company in America - Galaxy Minerals. There is a minimum investment and there is a limited response time to sign up. If anyone can give me more feedback on Jefferson Holt Consulting and as to whether there is a chance of it being a decent proposal or just a con.

I also found a link to FSA showing a list of known unregulated overseas firms targeting UK investors: - http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtm
- but they weren't on it.

If anyone can answer Trendie's questions to their validity it would be appreciated.
Thanks

Its just another Jay Lance Gotlieb con.
Graves Stanley & Peobody is on every reglatory watch list, ran by Gotlieb.

Its just another Jay Lance Gotlieb con.
Graves Stanley & Peobody is on every reglatory watch list, ran by Gotlieb.

Can anyone identify gotliebs voice, before i release my recordings on the web. they sold /centman gold,/ medusa mining /silver wheaton/ and is gotlieb in jail/ is he english with a put on ''oxbridge '' voice. it is a pity this blog does not cater for voice recordings of these scum.

Can anyone identify gotliebs voice, before i release my recordings on the web. they sold /centman gold,/ medusa mining /silver wheaton/ and is gotlieb in jail/ is he english with a put on ''oxbridge '' voice. it is a pity this blog does not cater for voice recordings of these scum.

Put it on youtube and post a link

Hi jblonde,
I share your frustration. Since finding out I was ripped off by Fisher Capital management 3 weeks ago, I have spent hours doing reports, sending Mareva letters etc, with no real response from anyone. FSA told me its hard for them to do anything because these guys move around a lot. Please! I have bank details from several of their accounts, seems that would be the way to go after them.
Like you, I'm not giving up, but feel like I'm spinning my wheels right now.
We can only hope there are things going on behind the scenes we are not aware of. I don't have any info on their banks in Cyprus, I do have info on a bank in Malaysia and one in Indonesia, and have heard there is another one in Belize.
keep watching this blog as some good info does appear from time to time.
And one word of caution, I have just found out there is another scam going on called recovery rooms. The Boiler room sells your name to them, they offer to get your money back, for a fee of course. Its not enough to scam you once, they aren't happy until they bleed you dry.
I'm fed up with this crap and will continue to do what I can to stop this.

Hi, contact me on my [email protected] so we can discuss. Martin