Boiler Room Scams

Re: Boiler Room linked Broker's Prison Diary

Check out this blog on Wordpress, a former stockbroker's prison diary.
He was the first person convicted by the FSA for boiler room involvement:

disgracedbanker

Isn't that your blog? Why talk about yourself in the 3rd person?

Anyway glad this is getting exposed nd you're doing something positive about it.

I have spoken to them at length,I am on thelist ok but you'll find that they can't give you any details of the details you gave them,they will not phone back,they will not give you any information as to who may be investigating the crime and the same goes for all police forces,,and the so called national fraud bureau...it turns out they really don't do investigations at all!! If any of you guys that have been scammed can get further than me I'll buy you a drink..this whole police fraud force is a national disgrace..that is why I have to try on my own.

You are definately not on your own, there are plenty of people who want something done as the police are doing nothing. When was the last boiler room arrest? We need to outsmart the smarties and that is what is happening.

Let me ask you a question, whats in the letter F? By itself it is nothing but if it is put into a url it can make all the difference , the difference between a sound financial esteemed company and a boiler room outfit. I'm talking about pinnaclegroup.com. If you put an f into it you get pinnaclefgroup.com which is a boiler room! Go to The Pinnacle Group and see what I mean. This outfit are 110% boiler room, no question. They are hiding out in Logrono,Spain, and I have information that they used to be gandrcapitalmanagement.com in 2009/10.
Their new ip address is 217.76.150.33, and their website expires in April 2012
They were associated with lyndonmureassociates and blueskyequity websites, to name a few. Now how much information do the police want to arrest these guys? I think if we performed a citizens arrest in Logrono, they would mumble on about scammers rights (they dont have any). See what you are up against. Ineptitude, no willpower and definately no authority!

Some other boiler rooms you should know about, if you don't already.

www.cpearsoninv.com
Provideo Financial
Pretium Ventures
www.sinofinancial.com
Amazon Gold Ventures Limited
www.spotlightatnight.net

These are just tasters, and are current boiler rooms doing the rounds, unlike some lists I have seen which are bogus and diversionary putting it mildly.

Anyone got a view on They look and feel remarkably like [url=http://www.globalinvestoralerts.com](deceased). Anyone been asked to stump up some money up front? If so, you are likely to lose it if you proceed. This is an alert to that possibility.

Last edited:
You are definately not on your own, there are plenty of people who want something done as the police are doing nothing. When was the last boiler room arrest? We need to outsmart the smarties and that is what is happening.

Let me ask you a question, whats in the letter F? By itself it is nothing but if it is put into a url it can make all the difference , the difference between a sound financial esteemed company and a boiler room outfit. I'm talking about pinnaclegroup.com. If you put an f into it you get pinnaclefgroup.com which is a boiler room! Go to The Pinnacle Group and see what I mean. This outfit are 110% boiler room, no question. They are hiding out in Logrono,Spain, and I have information that they used to be gandrcapitalmanagement.com in 2009/10.
Their new ip address is 217.76.150.33, and their website expires in April 2012
They were associated with lyndonmureassociates and blueskyequity websites, to name a few. Now how much information do the police want to arrest these guys? I think if we performed a citizens arrest in Logrono, they would mumble on about scammers rights (they dont have any). See what you are up against. Ineptitude, no willpower and definately no authority!

Some other boiler rooms you should know about, if you don't already.

www.cpearsoninv.com
Provideo Financial
Pretium Ventures
www.sinofinancial.com
Amazon Gold Ventures Limited
www.spotlightatnight.net

These are just tasters, and are current boiler rooms doing the rounds, unlike some lists I have seen which are bogus and diversionary putting it mildly.

Anyone got a view on They look and feel remarkably like [url=http://www.globalinvestoralerts.com](deceased). Anyone been asked to stump up some money up front? If so, you are likely to lose it if you proceed. This is an alert to that possibility.

Lets put all this to good use, any of you want to write to the Home seceratary?

Also ITV is producing another documentary on fraud.. I am in contact with the producer who would like to hear from scammed persons.. Please send me a private email and I will give you the contact details.
Also.. you mentioned amazon gold ventures.. yes.. absolutley right.. is has the same company address as Solamon energy corp.. another scam comany. These "shares" were being sold by Fisher Capital managment, Shaw Capital, Strathclyde... all know boiler rooms!!!

There is a Canadian connection to all of this.. They list worthless companies on the Frankfurt stock excahnge to add credibility ... then proceeed to sell absoultuley worthless shares!! I have lots of information on several boiler rooms which I have passed ion to the police and FSA.. what has happened .. NOTHING!

The Police need to be held accountable for the appauling lack of action . please contact me if you want to contribute to the TV programme and write to the Home Secretary. Private email please.

Also ITV is producing another documentary on fraud.. I am in contact with the producer who would like to hear from scammed persons.. Please send me a private email and I will give you the contact details.
Also.. you mentioned amazon gold ventures.. yes.. absolutley right.. is has the same company address as Solamon energy corp.. another scam comany. These "shares" were being sold by Fisher Capital managment, Shaw Capital, Strathclyde... all know boiler rooms!!!

There is a Canadian connection to all of this.. They list worthless companies on the Frankfurt stock excahnge to add credibility ... then proceeed to sell absoultuley worthless shares!! I have lots of information on several boiler rooms which I have passed ion to the police and FSA.. what has happened .. NOTHING!

The Police need to be held accountable for the appauling lack of action . please contact me if you want to contribute to the TV programme and write to the Home Secretary. Private email please.

by the way.. Global Investor alert are a bonafide boiler room hunter.. I have used them to freeze two bank accounts.. it is run by a group of lawyers and PIs.. yes they do charge a little up front, but they are worth it in the long run..

If any of you have paid money in to any accounts operated by Shaw Capital, Fisher Capital Managment or Starathclyde.. please let me know the details.. I can freeze them at NO cost to you... I want to nail these XXXXXXX

GLOBAL INVESTOR ALERT appears to be a SCAM, have a look on the net. Mr Basher I am not so sure about you now......

How on earth do they list worthless companies? surely pre Ipo any investor will do their own due dilligence.

GLOBAL INVESTOR ALERT appears to be a SCAM, have a look on the net. Mr Basher I am not so sure about you now......

There appears to be 3 sites wanting to rescue investors from their losses. They are globalinvestoralerts.com, economicfrauds.com and investoralerts.com (and they appeared in that order). Are there others? We need to know! Only economic frauds has managed to stay afloat, but for how much longer? They ask for at least $150 for starters.

All 3 sites appear to share the same content, and two of them shared the same feel and look. I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

There appears to be 3 sites wanting to rescue investors from their losses. They are globalinvestoralerts.com, economicfrauds.com and investoralerts.com (and they appeared in that order). Are there others? We need to know! Only economic frauds has managed to stay afloat, but for how much longer? They ask for at least $150 for starters.

All 3 sites appear to share the same content, and two of them shared the same feel and look. I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

There is also email revealer run by ed oppenar (think the spelling is wrong) but these people are absolute scammers,so if any of u think this scumbag will actually find out anything you will be SCAMMED..EMAILREVEALER.COM Is a SCAM WEBSITE be warned.

Last edited:
Anyone read the Director profiles of .::: Advanced Global Trading (AGT) :::. ??

What a load of garbage! It openly sais one of the "sales directors" worked for... First Colonial Investments. Google these guys then you tell me if AGT are legit First Colonial Investments are a massive SCAM..... what a joke AGT is... I exposed Julian Blee (a well known scammer) for working for them and I have had no thanks exposing this company! None of them even have degrees from a semi decent university...

I can tell you that Global investor alerts IS NOT a scam at all; if you send me your private email address I will send you copies of correspondence they have sent to the banks on my behalf and others.. please be aware that many boiler rooms post comments against them becasue they are quite successfull.
Global Investor alert is run by a tea, of lawyers based in Netherlands and Private investigators. You have to make up your own mind, but watch out for bloiler room comments agaisnt them and me. Glaobal investor Alerts have helped me freeze 9 accounts used by boiler rooms and Identifiy real names of the people who control 2 boiler rooms.

BB

Boiler room Bank accounts in Mauritius

Just to mention that there is opportunity to act once you became victim. Several victims of Dai ichi Securities have engaged legal help in Mauritius in order to reveal the true owners of the bank accounts used by the fraudsters. Separate investigations have learned that most of the boiler rooms mentioned here are using the same financial "back-office". Slowly but certainly it is becoming clearer who are the true operators behind many of these scams. Will keep you posted.
William

Re: Linsure Holdings / Greenway technology

Hi,

I was also approached today by Private Trading Acquisitions but in relation Greenway Technology shares.
It seems that it is part of the scam based on comments.

It looks like Robinson Franklin are a scam... Google is not kind when you do a search on them! Also, they're fans of cold calling which I am reliably informed is the big boiler room red flag to watch out for.

If anyone's interested in further reading on this, there is a frighteningly well-informed blog on this whole subject...

BoilerRoomBuster

Private Trading Acquisitions - this appears to be the only place where I can find any information on this somewhat suspicious seeming organisation! Have read other posts and need to know if anyone else holds worthless WWA restricted stock for which large amounts have been offered..... the sales patter is good - very good.... is there any legitimacy to their claims that once they have secured 51% of shares for their clients, the deal will go through and the $0.38 per share upfront payment to de-restrict the shares will be repaid within 30 days..... is this yet another case of all too good to be true??
Any input would be appreciated!

Private Trading Acquisitions - this appears to be the only place where I can find any information on this somewhat suspicious seeming organisation! Have read other posts and need to know if anyone else holds worthless WWA restricted stock for which large amounts have been offered..... the sales patter is good - very good.... is there any legitimacy to their claims that once they have secured 51% of shares for their clients, the deal will go through and the $0.38 per share upfront payment to de-restrict the shares will be repaid within 30 days..... is this yet another case of all too good to be true??
Any input would be appreciated!

There is absolutely no chance of you getting a penny from these crooks. This is just the advance fee part of the scam, they are trying it on because you fell for it previously. Once they get your 38c per share they will disappear and you'll never hear from them again. Its absolutely typical of how they operate, they always try this on after a while as people realise they have been scammed and are looking for a way out.

There is absolutely no chance of you getting a penny from these crooks. This is just the advance fee part of the scam, they are trying it on because you fell for it previously. Once they get your 38c per share they will disappear and you'll never hear from them again. Its absolutely typical of how they operate, they always try this on after a while as people realise they have been scammed and are looking for a way out.

many thanks - thought this would be the case!!! (y)

Also tell him they're going to (sort of) blackmail him over the potential profit, ie if he doesn't pay anymore money (for lawyers fees or some crap) then he won't actually get any shares (or a reduced amount) and hence won't make the big payday.

Like I said, you can read these scum like a book.

Tell him that, tell him what's going to happen BEFORE it happens, hopefully that will make him fully understand he's been scammed, and talking to a bunch of professional thieves and conmen.

Hi Anley. Just heard from my friend that he has received an e-mail from Fisher Capital stating that 'Amazon Gold Ventures has been bought out by 'Black Hawk'. And that he should wait for their call. The letter , pdf e-mail, was signed by George Spencer. Another day, another scam, another company name. Here's my question. If my friend is asked to send more money to an account, surely we have advance info to catch this guy ?????????