Boiler Room Scams

Frank marshall - charles pearson investments - alert- boiler room scam
carbon credits, owngold, decomposition project,solamon energy.do not invest, speak to f.s.a in britain first!

I see my text on here comes up very high in the Google search which is great as any 'investors' will see their web site and then my 'ALERT' under it. Watch this space!

I see my text on here comes up very high in the Google search which is great as any 'investors' will see their web site and then my 'ALERT' under it. Watch this space!

Yes posts on here do come up high on google and with the con artists doing their best to flood google with their bull even more reason to keep the thread alive.

Well done to all on here who give there time trying to prevent people falling pray to these crooks!

:clap::clap::clap:

Yes I am up for it, I could become a right mouth piece for this cause.I think because it is international it is not an easy task for Police to perform, cross Police border crime is awkward for UK Police so international is going to be hard. I agree a coordinated approach is the way forward. If the topic was in the media it would bring it to peoples attention, so perhaps going to the papers and perhaps an internet page on the companies we know are fraudsters like the one a few posts up. I bet there are people out there who never complain or tell anyone. The person who I am involved with has said they have -no- money to appoint a solicitor.It is making my blood boil, something must be done. Does anyone know the time restraints on sending a ' Mareva letter' and the required content?

Ok, thats great if a few of us could write, also as i am aware there is no time limit on Mavera letter, and the content has to be correct.. if anyone can give me a hotmail etc address I can send you a Mavera template. By the way, I saw the name of Khan mentioned.. i missed that programme.. can anyone tell me what this was about as the name Khan is cropping up in my investigations concerning money laundering accounts.
Also I am in contat with the producer of that programme series, and will probably contribute to his next programme.

Khan was running boiler room in spain,stole some 20million of uk citizens.he was also running them from barcellona and was involved with the nicos boiler room scam I thk in the phillipines.he was also involved with another criminal sam sharpley who now lives in barcellona.

Khan was arrested along with 17 others and are supposed to be in custody in spain,but who knows they could be out on bail.june 2011 they were arrested I think.

Ok, thats great if a few of us could write, also as i am aware there is no time limit on Mavera letter, and the content has to be correct.. if anyone can give me a hotmail etc address I can send you a Mavera template. By the way, I saw the name of Khan mentioned.. i missed that programme.. can anyone tell me what this was about as the name Khan is cropping up in my investigations concerning money laundering accounts.
Also I am in contat with the producer of that programme series, and will probably contribute to his next programme.

Can you supply any info on boiler rooms that we can take on board?

I believe his full name is fahim khan,british. A very bad pice of scum.

Basher, I sent you a message to request Mareva details, if you could help I would be gratetful.Thank you.

Fahim KHAN just a quick look on Google, their operation sounds like a blueprint of what happened to the chap I talk about. I bet CPI is KHAN and co.

Frank marshall - charles pearson investments - alert- boiler room scam
carbon credits, owngold, decomposition project,solamon energy.do not invest, speak to f.s.a in britain first!

Charles Pearson Investments.com are people to avoid as you mention, they have all the hallmarks of a boiler. Smiley faces, short life, their site will be gone by 2013, privacy protect, incompatible website address compared to whois, need any more? They share the same ip as Abberley Capital - Welcome, who should be on your ALERT list (they deal in carbon credits which as we know have no value if you are unlucky to have bought some). Their true locations may not be known (proxy servers etc) but they appear to be in Beunos Aires. Whether they are there doesn't matter, they should be on anyones ALERT list. If there is more info on these con artists please get back.

Khan was running boiler room in spain,stole some 20million of uk citizens.he was also running them from barcellona and was involved with the nicos boiler room scam I thk in the phillipines.he was also involved with another criminal sam sharpley who now lives in barcellona.

Many thanks.. I also have a Khan linked to a money laundering account called Client settlements ltd. may be the same one. .. need to do a few ore checks.. do you have his First name?

Also If any of you have been scammed by Shaw Capital, Strathclyde, Fisher capital or trent consultants and paid in to an account called PT clinet settlements in Indonesia.. I have the details of the directors of that company.. I will publish them later.. but these guys will just be the stooges..but at leasts its a start.

Many thanks.. I also have a Khan linked to a money laundering account called Client settlements ltd. may be the same one. .. need to do a few ore checks.. do you have his First name?

Also If any of you have been scammed by Shaw Capital, Strathclyde, Fisher capital or trent consultants and paid in to an account called PT clinet settlements in Indonesia.. I have the details of the directors of that company.. I will publish them later.. but these guys will just be the stooges..but at leasts its a start.

His name is fahim khan I believe his brother is also involved with him.at the moment he is supposed to be in custody in spain.anthony baugh is also supposed to be a kingpin and shafiq dad,check out nicos scam in thailand in 2008,u will get a whole list of names.

Already reported them to the city of London police last year. With there bank details.
Seems like the police don't care.
Tullett Brown Ltd, Barclays
Acc. Number 53599698
Sort Code 20-88-13.

Told them i have money to invest but not in carbon credits.Said they would get back to me.
Lets see if they come up with something else or another company rings me.
I do want to tell them what i think about them.But then the fun would stop.
Just want to waste as much of there time as i can.:p

There is sufficient chatter from various sources that indicate Tullettbrown are not what they seem to be. Why? The chatter includes several instances of 'cold calling', previous directors involvement with other schemes (land banking) and investors who think they may have lost money by them. I am joining others to recommend that you put them on your ALERT list. Cn anyone verify that their website address is in London, 133 Houndsditch, and they appear to be operating from inside the UK (Nottingham)?

Hmm, Trent consultants, obviously a boiler room operating out of Johor (apparently, but could be anywhere) but not for much longer. These appear to be the same outfit that set up www.crawfordknight.com which has since been liquidated and is on the FSA banned list. Keep a look out for their next incarnation from Malaysia (apparently).

and is on the FSA banned list.

Always remember the FSA list is a crock of sh1te. For example they refer to all the scammers as 'unauthorised overseas firms'. Folks, the boiler rooms are NOT EVEN FIRMS, they're just made up names.

Never rely on the FSA for any help, they're totally useless and basically a waste of space. Also, remember who funds them, the banks and brokers, common sense therefore suggests they work for the people who pay their wages and that's the reason why they ALWAYS fail to keep a lid of the games and fraud the banks love to play. if anyone were to see how much they spent on entertaining the banks and hedge funds pre the crash they'd be amazed, of course it was all in the name 'of getting to know their businesses better'. Yeas, that helped didn't it.

PS. The FSA is going only to be replaces by some other useless orgainstation. Sure, they'll make the right noises, tell everyone what they want to hear 'we're going to be tough on the banks'. But we've heard that all before haven't we......

Re: Boiler Room Scams - Spotlight At Night Stock Scam

Spotlight At Night Stock Scam

Anyone heard of an outfit called Spotlight At Night (http://www.spotlightatnight.net/). I was introduced to a guy (UK resident) who invested 10K GBP with these guys and he felt he has been scammed. He asked me to research and the first thing I did was search the company address (1511 Johnson St. Hollywood, FL 33020, U.S.A.) which is a home residence (looks like a home worth about $40K) and it didn't take much more (whois etc.) to see that this is clearly a scam. Anyone else heard of this one?