Boiler Room Scams

The domain name of intro was first registered less than 8 months ago - Eurcapman.com - Eu Rca Pm An

Which means without a shaddow of a doubt it's a scam.

Steer clear of Europa Capital Management everyone as they only exist for one reason - to stel your money.

U.S. Stock Transfer Bureau -- Alan Bradley

I am receiving so many phonecalls from boiler rooms on my mobile, that my wife is starting to get suspicious of me. she is asking about that other woman. !!!!

Unbeliable after starting to talk to Gotthard capital Partners last September + dragging the conversation on until March 2009 when I died of a heart attack to get the dope off my phone, Gotthard wanted me to send in advance $ 12,000 to clear US taxes to a Stock transfer Agent I now have Alan Bradley from the United States Stock Transfer Bureau wanting to send me € 132,000 from a merger Acquisition + liquidation of AUFI = " australian forest industries." I paid Intersecurities in frankfurt US $ 2500 for them back in about 2005. For a company that cant be found on google except for its almost worthless price on the pink sheets securities, Someone has paid a lot for it. Can anyone else find AUFI ?? or bought some shares in it.?

Alan, bless his little heart... told me that as U.S. Stock Transfers is connected to U.S. Homeland Security there was no point in Googling it as is blocked for to prevent terrorism.

i have contacted this web site U.S. Stock Transfers + e-mailed them back confirming Alan as my agent. this is for security Clearance.!!!!!
Now my shares can be de restricted, and Alan is going to send me $ 132,000 from their account at the Central Bank of America.

When i get it I am going to invite you all to a big party... BUT don't hold your breath I'm not holding mine.

Australia forest industries

RAMSIS SECURITIES where are you.??/???????

Why did you not find out for me about this goldmine I mean forestmine that AUFI is.?

my offer was for 50% your fee would be $ 61,000

your loss for being slow.

Alan, bless his little heart... told me that as U.S. Stock Transfers is connected to U.S. Homeland Security there was no point in Googling it as is blocked for to prevent terrorism.

That's so funny :)

The United States Stock Transfer Bureau is a SCAM website where the domain was first registered less than 2 months ago!

Ustb.us - Us Tb - U.S. Stock Transfers

And as everyone should know it's just a ruse to try and get people to part with their money so it can be stolen by a bunch of low life thieves.

So again be aware of The United States Stock Transfer Bureau

Another scam along similar lines to the above is -

The International Stock Transfer Bureau

It's website of International Stock Transfer Bureau was again first registered less than 2 months ago Istb.us - Is Tb - International Stock Transfer Bureau

And it's there to try and convince people that the 'broker' who has called you is legit and on your side.

But he's not, he's a lying low-life thief who is trying to steal your money.

Be wary everyone and if in any doubt ask your questions here and we'll tell you for sure if you're being setup or not, all for no fee!

Australia forest industries

Yes...Low life Alan Bradley has crawled out from underneath the stone he lives under.
Same scam as Gotthard Capital partners, us $ 12,100 to have the us $ 132,000 released.
I'm sure it is from the same office.

I'm getting details of off shore bank account to send scammed money to. but I'll think of a reason why it cant be sent, and ask for a US bank account, the details of which I will send to the FBI and seeing he is in so well with Homeland Security I'll let them know that Alan was asking for them.

Adrian

Good one, say that your bank can't send money anymore to offshore banks because of the 'terrorism risk', they'll only deal with a US one and since they have a good relation with 'Homeland security' that shouldn't be a problem.

Australian Forest Industries

Why did you not find out for me about this goldmine I mean forestmine that AUFI is.?

Adrian123456 -
Suppose you know that AUFI was owned by Australian Jeffrey Revell Reade and seemed to have changed name a few times : it was one of the shares being pushed by 'Sales Agents' in Frankfurt who had a 'limited' licence from BaFin. Some 'Sales Agents' were licenced but were using the same tactics and strategy as illegal 'boiler rooms' like October Investments (are thet gone 'belly up too ?) . See SEC v Benger et al to get some background . Then of course there was the 'secure' escrow lawyer(s) to whom the VICTIMS of the scam were directed to pass their 'investment' (that was going to increase by 100% to 300% within three years !). The escrow passed the investor funds to 'her clients' one was FPI Hong Kong , another was OctoberInvestments Gibralter. ( I see Madoff had quite a presence in Gibraltor !). When challenged the 'escrow' says they do not owe any duty to the investor which seems strange . So is the escrow also part of the scam ?

Adrian123456 -
Suppose you know that AUFI was owned by Australian Jeffrey Revell Reade and seemed to have changed name a few times : it was one of the shares being pushed by 'Sales Agents' in Frankfurt who had a 'limited' licence from BaFin. Some 'Sales Agents' were licenced but were using the same tactics and strategy as illegal 'boiler rooms' like October Investments (are thet gone 'belly up too ?) . See SEC v Benger et al to get some background . Then of course there was the 'secure' escrow lawyer(s) to whom the VICTIMS of the scam were directed to pass their 'investment' (that was going to increase by 100% to 300% within three years !). The escrow passed the investor funds to 'her clients' one was FPI Hong Kong , another was OctoberInvestments Gibralter. ( I see Madoff had quite a presence in Gibraltor !). When challenged the 'escrow' says they do not owe any duty to the investor which seems strange . So is the escrow also part of the scam ?

The "Escrow" is a key to a lot of these scams. An escrow agent can be any lawyer that opens up a company bank account (company + bank account $99) and uses it to accept funds for a year or two (while people believe their "paper" or certificates are restricted). By the time people start contacting them to sell their shares, the company has vanished (bankruptcy or just closed down).

What can you do if a company you have dealt with is closed or bankrupt??? NOTHING. It seems some people still think that they may be able to go to court or file claims against these people but it is highly unlikely (dare I say impossible) with the documents that everyone signs saying "You accept that you may lose all of your money".

It might be hard to let it go, but IMHO it is the best thing you can do. If not, you will just keep chasing and throwing good money after bad money. Lose, lose again, lose again, etc.

ADRIAN,

Will you make me the same offer??? Why couldn´t I have met you before the scams!?

I posted to buy Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F) @ $1.50, Fannie Mae (NYSE:FNM) @ $0.61, Freddie Mac (NYSE:FRE) @ $0.74 and CIT Group (NYSE:CIT) @ $1.02.

I would have made excellent commissions at 50%!!!!!!!

I´ll tell you what, pick up CIT tomorrow below $1.2 and then sell next week above $2 or wait until it is at $3+. It should dip again, a lot of news of bankruptcy but it´s all scare tactics to get their bondholders involved.

Alternatively, pick up CIT.A (preferred shares). Then you don´t have to worry about bankruptcy and you can wait for restructuring or buyout.

When you double or triple your money, I´ll let you know where you can send me my commissions!:smart:

experienced_it_all
I should be cautious responding to you with an address in Spain ! You appear to be condoning
the scam with your response re 'secure' escrow's . My purpose is not solely to seek redress from
a bankrupt 'outfit' but to have all their shennanigans exposed , to collect data from the victims
and relay it to all the agencies who have an accountability for the security of investors.
escrow's may have a way out but surely there must me some regulation or disciplinary action
for lawyers who pass on investor funds to outfits who have been indicited for MONEY LAUNDERING ? !!!

experienced_it_all
I should be cautious responding to you with an address in Spain ! You appear to be condoning
the scam with your response re 'secure' escrow's . My purpose is not solely to seek redress from
a bankrupt 'outfit' but to have all their shennanigans exposed , to collect data from the victims
and relay it to all the agencies who have an accountability for the security of investors.
escrow's may have a way out but surely there must me some regulation or disciplinary action
for lawyers who pass on investor funds to outfits who have been indicited for MONEY LAUNDERING ? !!!

No, I don´t condone it at all. I don´t even understand why you would think that. I am saying they are big part of the scam. The "Advisors" will tell clients it is safe because it is going through escrow. I am saying that is b.s. because it is easy to form an escrow and easy for the escrow to disappear. It would be different if you were using a major broker or major bank to purchase your stocks, but if you use an individual you are not going to have much chance of any redress.

As far as regulation, who better than to slip in and out of the cracks than a lawyer? The scam itself is really not a typical scam where someone just disappears with your money. It is technical. People buy into a stock and the contract is between the individual and the company (nothing to do with the broker or escrow - the escrow is just there to hold the money until you get your share certs.). It is legal. Then the company has it´s shares diluted. (Raising the float, inside trading, etc. This part is extremely shady but still technically legal - this is where the gov´t should crack down.) The market price comes crashing down and clients are left with share certificates that are only worth the paper they are printed on. If you go to a judge and say it is not fair, he points out where you signed a contract agreeing that you may lose all your money in a risky investment.

I live in the U.K., U.S. and in Spain - from all three countries I say "Don´t buy these b.s. stocks!" My advice is; If you do not understand how to do due diligence on private equity firms, use a well known discount broker, international broker or your bank! (Although in this day and age to pay full price at a bank or to not use an offshore account you are really just scamming yourself!)

There is no redress for stupidity except experience. It sounds harsh and I agree it is a bit unfair (most of these scams are run along a fine line and almost impossible to tell from a normal everyday broker) but it is the truth.

Don´t kill the messenger!!!!

Who says there's an 'escrow' company involved with these scams anyway?

I mean everything is made up, punters are not talking to 'Global Investors Inc' from New York, the name was made up over a few drinks. So when the scammers tell their prey the money will be held with The ABC Escrow Company of Albany New York, chances are that will have been made up (over a few drinks and lines of coke) as well.

Another scam along similar lines to the above is -

The International Stock Transfer Bureau

It's website of International Stock Transfer Bureau was again first registered less than 2 months ago Istb.us - Is Tb - International Stock Transfer Bureau

And it's there to try and convince people that the 'broker' who has called you is legit and on your side.

But he's not, he's a lying low-life thief who is trying to steal your money.

Be wary everyone and if in any doubt ask your questions here and we'll tell you for sure if you're being setup or not, all for no fee!

THIS IS IMPORTANT

Everyone, you must try to post ALL names here, people and companies so as to stick it to the scammers.

I posted the name of the scam company The International Stock Transfer Bureau
yesterday and if you do a Google search it's now number 3.

So again, post names here and I reckon we can stop 10% - 25% of potential victims from having their cash stolen by these low-life thieves.

I mean everything is made up, punters are not talking to 'Global Investors Inc' from New York, the name was made up over a few drinks. So when the scammers tell their prey the money will be held with The ABC Escrow Company of Albany New York, chances are that will have been made up (over a few drinks and lines of coke) as well.

I agree that is probably how the "Advising Company, International Advisor, International Broker, etc." is made up. But that is the guy who calls you.

The place where you send your money (at least in the case where you buy a listed OTC stock, and usually they try and tell you it is NASDAQ but it is not) is usually a company that is set up as a "legitimate" business (and I use that loosely because we all know that guy is part of the b.s. as well). But from a legal standpoint, they use a company to protect themselves. You can sue the company, but that is where limited liability comes in.

The actual company you own (i.e. the company on the share cert or the listed company) is a fully registered company that trades on the OTC like any other stock. (again, I say that knowing that this company is actually a little different because they have no intention of doing well). In the contract you will see a teeny tiny line where is says dilution will occur and only 35-50% of the investment will go to the company. This is the catch because they will give up to 65% to the escrow who will give 50% to the broker.

How can a stock do well if it incurs 60% dilution before it even gets to the company??? It can´t!!! Reg.S/D/144 loopholes!!!!!!!!!!

There are plenty of companies that use Reg. S/D/144 rules legitimately. There are plenty of stocks on the OTC/Pink Sheets that are there for a reason and trying to do good business.

If someone calls you to tell you they got the next sure thing and this stock is going to go up 10X´s in value, the company they are recommending is not one of the above!

(now please read my next post)

There are plenty of companies that use Reg. S/D/144 rules legitimately. There are plenty of stocks on the OTC/Pink Sheets that are there for a reason and trying to do good business.

If someone calls you to tell you they got the next sure thing and this stock is going to go up 10X´s in value, the company they are recommending is not one of the above!

(now please read my next post)

ADRIAN, I hope your not posting because you are busy picking up CIT!

Pick up CIT.C (preferred C shares), they are convertible at 4:1 common and are converted to 9.0909 under bankruptcy. They are $50 par value trading at $5-6. If there is a restructure or take-over, preferred stock will be valued at 80-90%.

That´s $40-45 a share. That is 8X´s your money and more if they reinstate dividends.

(The next big stock that will go 8 times in value!!! LOL.... but there is a reason behind this, not drinks, not coke, not hookers, not greed... just an eagle-eye for undervalued assets! They put out news of bankruptcy due to legal disclosure and most people think there delay in SEC filings is a bad thing but it is positive. They will restructure if they do not get taken over.)

I am not a broker, but I play one on T2W!!!

Now take advantage of this and send me my 50% commission! (or at least invite me to the party or send me a thank you card or something!)

? 'sales agents' , 'custodians' , 'nominees' 'escrows'

OK Anly & experienced_it_all
You both purport to be very knowledgable about the ways and means of being an effective scammer.It is a fallacy to say that these 'outfits/scammers' are legit and 'technically' they are untouchable ; there is sufficient evidence of many of them being held to account so I do not buy the premise that pursuing the chancers will be meaningless or have an effect. You will see my previous mention of many actions taken by the Financial Regulatorsand or the police. e.g. SEC v Gunter , SEC v Benger et al, FSA v PC, Hong Kong police and Hertzberg (and many more !). What do you have to say about these and of course the FOX Hayes outfit in Leeds who were heavily fined for their (indiscretions) corruption. Would expect you to be offering encouragement rather than deterrance in hunting the scammers relentlessly . This is not to 'shoot the messenger' but to seek something positive from you in addressing the issue.

OK Anly & experienced_it_all
You both purport to be very knowledgable about the ways and means of being an effective scammer.It is a fallacy to say that these 'outfits/scammers' are legit and 'technically' they are untouchable ; there is sufficient evidence of many of them being held to account so I do not buy the premise that pursuing the chancers will be meaningless or have an effect. You will see my previous mention of many actions taken by the Financial Regulatorsand or the police. e.g. , SEC v Benger et al, FSA v PC, Hong Kong police and Hertzberg (and many more !). What do you have to say about these and of course the FOX Hayes outfit in Leeds who were heavily fined for SEC v Gunter their (indiscretions) corruption. Would expect you to be offering encouragement rather than deterrance in hunting the scammers relentlessly . This is not to 'shoot the messenger' but to seek something positive from you in addressing the issue.

Gold,

We are all on the same side. I am not saying don´t post their names or do what you can. I am simply saying that the easiest way is not to get involved in the first place. Definitely do not put more money in thinking that you will get your original investment back.

Most people who lost money want their money back. In the cases you mentioned, you might get some kind of vindication but you are not getting any redress. Investing is to make money, not become a lawyer.

What is it that we say that makes you think we are deterring people from exposing the truth?

All I am saying is that if I lost $100K, I would want my $100K back if someone scammed me. I could care less if the guy goes to jail. Why? Because some guy sitting in jail does not pay my bills. You can go after each scammer and put them in jail, but another scammer with another scam will pop up. Or, you can educate people on the scams themselves and use preventative medicine. I just prefer the second method.

If you see the scams that go on, you can see that most of bad guys feed off people wanting revenge, they call it the "chase". Then people start to do anything they can to get their money back. Remember, a con-artist can say whatever you want to hear.

The only way to learn from one´s mistakes is to take responsibility for one´s actions!

"Punishment in itself is injust."

Gold, sorry but you're a prick :)

I've done more on this thread to help people to STOP losing money than most people. And of course it's hard to quantify but I reckon I and others who have been regular posters over the last several years will have saved potential marks at least £250k if not a lot more.

And as for not going after them, yes, it's pretty much a waste of time but as you point out there will always be cases against them but this is the tip of the iceberg, sort of like the Police saying they've caught a shipment of 300KG of 100% raw coke. Yes, but what about the 90% they don't catch?

So the encouragement I offer is designed to STOP people being ripped off in the first place rather then help them once they've had their cash stolen. And in such a case, assuming it's a relativly small amount I'd say 'put it down to experience, learn from your mistakes etc'. And yes, why not report it to the Police, it can't hurt.

What will be interesting to find out though is when the Police do catch these crooks just how much money will be returned to investors. Personally I'd reckon 10p in the pound if that because

a) a lot of the money will have been blown
b) these are sophisticated scammers who know the police are probably after them so will do what needs to be done to hide their cash, and
c) the hardest of all - say I'm a scammer, have been at it for 3 years and they find £3million which they confiscate. Now, how does anyone determine that out of that £3million, £10k belongs to Mr Smith, £25k to Mr Black and £45k to Mr Red?

One the last point I helped someone try to get money back from the Hong Kong Police but they wouldn't release £250k because they couldn't prove which investors paid which amounts of cash into the account, ie there was money sloshing around but was it yours, mine, his or hers? Plus, they said if the UK investors wanted it back they'd have to sue for it in Hong Kong. So guess where the money went? Into the government budget, that's where.

So just because the cops find some of these guys and take their assets don't think the poor investors are going to get much if anything back.