Boiler Room Scams

the reason you dont believe there is a market out their is because you have not spent 6 years really looking for one you've only tried calling a few broker and the authorities and spent some time browsing on the net and listening to people who have done exactly what you have.

the reason i am not giving the brokers name is because that would put me out of business (common sense)

before you ask questions like this think about it from my point of view, a business sense then ask your self the same question and see if you would answer it.

Gosh you're a busy bee. I hardly had time to finish the last reply before you write up another one.

You're right, I haven't spent 6 years trying to find a buyer for the trash shares sold by a bucket shop. Probably because I've never bought any. I think 12 years as a stockbroker give me a little authority on the subject.

Good luck - as I said, I hope you prove me wrong. Make sure you ask your clients to post as soon as you get some money back for them.

1- call the broker who you brought them from asking to sell them = international call cost

Ram

Surely you're not naive enough to think that they're actually 'brokers'.

For your information they're a bunch of lying conmen fraudsters sitting in a locked office somewhere in Spain or the Far East.

And there is no company, no name, it's made up probably over drinks the night before.

OMG.... I have to jump in again :clap:

Ramsis, Ramsis, Ramsis...

You say so many things that are incorrect I never know where to begin.

The share values you talk about do not include the splits. Your clients took a 61% loss? So they bought at $0.025 a share? I will bet you the value of your company ($50 Bucks) that your "clients" (if you had any) would have paid more.

Nano"Farce" has 2 Billion Shares authorized. If you can purchase more than 50% of the company, you do not need to buy-out the other shareholders to take control. Why would these "institutions" want to pay your clients when they do not need to buy your shares to control the company? You had clients with 1 Billion shares of NNFC.PK??

You are so far off from how a Reverse Merger or use of Shell Company works it is ridiculous. Especially with these companies.

Why do you keep talking like these shares were sold in a legitimate manner and the corporations are entities who have intentions of doing well? The whole point of having the company is to run it into the ground.

Do you understand the scam at all?

This is a complicated stock scam, not Business 101.

If anyone believes that their Boiler Room stocks have value, contact me as well. I will sell them for an upfront fee of just 495 pounds. Then I will offer you land in Serbia at a discount.

Ramsis, would you mind posting your contracts???

Hi Everyone,

A while back I watched a fantastiv Video on Trade2win about a Scammer cold calling and getting a very commical response making out to be calling a murder scene, I cannot locate this video, anyone know where I can find this?

Cheers

Phil

Phil

No, but to tell you the truth there are so many scammers around trying to folg so many scam companies that it's hard to keep track.

Why don't you post the name of the 'company' that he bought the stock from, then it will show up if people Google it and it might stop others being ripped off.

Hi Anley,

He bought off G.S.Anguila

Cheers

Phil

omg.... I have to jump in again :clap:

Ramsis, ramsis, ramsis...

You say so many things that are incorrect i never know where to begin.

The share values you talk about do not include the splits. Your clients took a 61% loss? So they bought at $0.025 a share? I will bet you the value of your company ($50 bucks) that your "clients" (if you had any) would have paid more.

Nano"farce" has 2 billion shares authorized. If you can purchase more than 50% of the company, you do not need to buy-out the other shareholders to take control. Why would these "institutions" want to pay your clients when they do not need to buy your shares to control the company? You had clients with 1 billion shares of nnfc.pk??

You are so far off from how a reverse merger or use of shell company works it is ridiculous. Especially with these companies.

Why do you keep talking like these shares were sold in a legitimate manner and the corporations are entities who have intentions of doing well? The whole point of having the company is to run it into the ground.

Do you understand the scam at all?

This is a complicated stock scam, not business 101.

if anyone believes that their boiler room stocks have value, contact me as well. I will sell them for an upfront fee of just 495 pounds. Then i will offer you land in serbia at a discount.

ramsis, would you mind posting your contracts???

lol

so now if someone believes their shares have value you can sell them - after all your chit chat lololololololololololol

and on top of that you want to sell them land at a discount lololololololololololol in siberia lololololololllollol

this is my last reply to you experianced_nothing !!!!

lol

so now if someone believes their shares have value you can sell them - after all your chit chat lololololololololololol

and on top of that you want to sell them land at a discount lololololololololololol in siberia lololololololllollol

this is my last reply to you experianced_nothing !!!!

No, I do not really want to sell junk stocks. In English, that is called "sarcasm". (Look it up in your Oxford dictionary.) I am scrupulous and I have morals and only wish to provide services that have value to the customer.

But if anyone still believes there is value in their shares bought in a boiler room, they might be interested in land in Siberia, or in Egypt, next to the Oxford satellite University you attended.

You keep smoke-screening and trying to create the illusion that these are normal, by-the-book companies and the shares have some kind of underlying value. They aren´t and they don´t.

ZERO-DEMAND.

NOBODY WANTS THESE SHARES, NOBODY NEEDS THESE SHARES. NO INSTITUTIONS, NO BANKS, NO BROKERS, ESPECIALLY NOT THE INDIVIDUALS WHO GOT DUKED INTO BUYING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPANY TO REVERSE MERGE OR A SHELL COMPANY SEEKING A SYMBOL DO NOT NEED TO BUY THE SHARES TO CONTROL THE COMPANY. THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS.

Thank you for not replying anymore. I would appreciate it if you never spoke again. It would probably save people a lot of time, money and headache. You never really said anything anyway.

absolutely !!!!!!!!!!

OK - then this is what I struggle with.

If the company has say - 100,000,000 shares outstanding.
The company has the right to issue 1,000,000,000 shares.
One of your clients has 100,000 shares.

If we say that the value of the shell company to a potential institution only exists if they buy a controlling interest, then the best way to buy the controlling interest is to
1 - approach the shell company in question & get them to issue more shares (thereby diluting the existing share base)
2 - buy up 51% of the new shares at whatever price can be agreed

If this is so, then it seems that the individual shareholder is still shafted. It would be too painful for an institution to effectively buy a public company 'off the shelf' in this way by contacting all of the shareholders until they have 51% willing to sell. Much better to go to the company itself and make a deal via dilution.

The shareholder in theory benefits as there is now a new owner of the shell company. As long as that owner is not just another boiler room, there is still little of value because of the further dilution of shares. Even if the new shareholder is another boiler room, I doubt they'd be willing to share the spoils. It's not as if they have altruistic tendencies.

It is indeed interesting but right now, I am struggling to see value here.

All of this people want to buy a 'controlling interest' or there's a 'hedge fund' looking to bid is complete nonsense.

Just remember that everyone when anyone tries to state the above might be the case.

??

I was thinking about investing with pioneer commodities as well, what ever happened with your investment chris?

I have been contacted by a man named Sheldon Brown from Pioneer Commodities.
He asked me to invest guaranteeing major returns.
I sent a wire for money worth £500. He then called and said that I would need to send at least £1800 more if I was to be able to enter the market.
Has anyone got any advice or know anything about this company.
He has shown me all the company details.
The company seems legitimate. But there seems to be something suspicious about it.

Thanks

chris what ever happened with pioneer commodities llc? I was thinking about investing through them.

OK - then this is what I struggle with.

If the company has say - 100,000,000 shares outstanding.
The company has the right to issue 1,000,000,000 shares.
One of your clients has 100,000 shares.

If we say that the value of the shell company to a potential institution only exists if they buy a controlling interest, then the best way to buy the controlling interest is to
1 - approach the shell company in question & get them to issue more shares (thereby diluting the existing share base)
2 - buy up 51% of the new shares at whatever price can be agreed

If this is so, then it seems that the individual shareholder is still shafted. It would be too painful for an institution to effectively buy a public company 'off the shelf' in this way by contacting all of the shareholders until they have 51% willing to sell. Much better to go to the company itself and make a deal via dilution.

The shareholder in theory benefits as there is now a new owner of the shell company. As long as that owner is not just another boiler room, there is still little of value because of the further dilution of shares. Even if the new shareholder is another boiler room, I doubt they'd be willing to share the spoils. It's not as if they have altruistic tendencies.

It is indeed interesting but right now, I am struggling to see value here.

Thank you for mentioning dilution. (see Ramsis, some people understand the scam)

Exactly! No need to contact the current shareholders.

It is more likely the company will be sold to a friend to run the scam again. There is no "business method" to create value for these boiler room stocks.

Frame the share certs. and call Merrill Lynch or someone to buy real stocks and look back at your current b.s. stocks as a funny memory of when you got taken. :smart:

Or alternatively, keep thinking someone will come up with a solution and call me for beach front property in Siberia :)lol:), or if you prefer, in Egypt next to Ramsis house.:mad:

Last edited:
Thank you for mentioning dilution. (see Ramsis, some people understand the scam)

Exactly! No need to contact the current shareholders.

I is more likely the company will be sold to a friend to run the scam again. There is no "business method" to create value for these boiler room stocks.

Frame the share certs. and call Merrill Lynch or someone to buy real stocks and look back at your current b.s. stocks as a funny memory of when you got taken. :smart:

Or alternatively, keep thinking someone will come up with a solution and call me for beach front property in Siberia :)lol:), or if you prefer, in Egypt next to Ramsis house.:mad:

Don't think you like Ramsis too much :-0

Ramsis Securities + Google

Ramsis
Please don't go away.
This thread was very quiet until you turned up.
We were all feeling very sorry for ourselves.We all feel better now.

This thread is the only hit I'm getting with google.
You should get your family + friends to write on the internet - anywhere on the internet , always remembering to put the name RAMSIS SECURITIES in the text.
your web site is quiet good, but / if a bit fluffy with all the feathers.
ARE the feathers symbolic.? ????????????????????????

Creston Financial Group GmbH also speak Hungarian..

Hi Everyone....Look who has come to the attention of the Financial Regulator in Hong Kong . see website below.
Our Old and Former friends at Interecurities...no I mean FSW Europe...... no I mean Creston Financial Group. Frankfurt.. + their side kick....Frank Richard Bell of Smith Moore & Co.,

Name: Creston Financial Group GmbH
Type of Scam: Unlicensed Entities
Address(es): The contact person of Smith Moore & Co, Frank Richard Bell, uses mail and fax handling services provided by a secretarial company in Hong Kong located at 21/F, ICBC Tower, Citibank Plaza, 3 Garden Road, Hong Kong.
Remarks: The company offers investment services and appears to target Hungarian investors. The company offered a mutual fund called Strategic Opportunity Fund which is not authorised by the SFC and investors are asked to use a clearing house named Smith Moore & Co for settlement.
Add Date: 13 July 2009

FI Fraud: HK SFC adds name to warned list. / FI Frauds / Sanctions, Enforcement, Closures, FI Frauds / BIScom - World Money Laundering Report: Online

If you are Hungarian + can read English or use Babel translator -----Stay away from Strategic Opportunity Fund , if it is as good as anything else they did, you will loose money. But then if you loose your money..Look at their bright side.=:LOL: they get big bonuses--- like Farrari cars.

Creston Financial Group & Smith Moore

Hi Everyone....Look who has come to the attention of the Financial Regulator in Hong Kong . see website below.
Our Old and Former friends at Interecurities...no I mean FSW Europe...... no I mean Creston Financial Group. Frankfurt.. + their side kick....Frank Richard Bell of Smith Moore & Co.,

Name: Creston Financial Group GmbH
Type of Scam: Unlicensed Entities
Address(es): The contact person of Smith Moore & Co, Frank Richard Bell, uses mail and fax handling services provided by a secretarial company in Hong Kong located at 21/F, ICBC Tower, Citibank Plaza, 3 Garden Road, Hong Kong.

Adrian..........Thank you for the update . Interesting ! Can you give the corporate
structure of Creston Financial Group in Hong Kong . Is it registered there as a
Company and who is the M D. ?. .....Would the owners of Creston Financial Group
Berlin be a little jealous of an 'outfit' in Hong Kong was stealing their idedenty?
Another interesting observation which you probably know - A Mr Greg Scott Rullo
of Info Field Investment , Hong Kong had a controling interest in Creston Financial
Group , Berlin . Mr Rullo with some former employees of FSW Securities/Creston
set up as SAS - Swiss Atlantic Securities in Switzwerland and started targeting
former clients of FSW Europe/FSW Securities/Creston - looks funny !
Can you confirm please the nationality of Frank Richard Bell of Smith Moore & Co
WK

Europe Capital Management ,Frankfurt, Germany.

Unusual for a boiler room a " Female scammer " contacted me with what I thought was a fake English accent. Maybe they are subject to equality Employment leglislation also.
Said she worked for First Colonial in london which went out of business???? before going to work for Index Asset Management in Frankfurt..
Chatted on about the usual Bull**** they all read off the prompt sheet they have beside their phone.
Question .. Are they a reincarsination of FSW Europe / Creston / intersecurities. ??????????
When i GOOGLED them, all the red lights started to flash ...... they are a mirror image of FSW Europe etc...

HELP ME ... I must be on their (all scammers ) list .......
i will have to give up the day job so many of these b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s. are contacting me to answer the phone.. I'm getting mixed up with who is phoning me.

Below is e-mail from another crowd.
Dear Mr. Harper,
Nice to talk to you.
As requested, please find below our company details. (under logo)
I will be in contact with you shortly.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries Best Regards,Rachel Argent Portfolio Manager Rossmarkt 16 60311 FRANKFURT GERMANY Tel Number: Germany: +49 692 222 26471
UK: +44 (0) 203 281 188 Fax Number: Germany: +49 692 222 26472
UK: +44 (0) 203 281 1887
[email protected] intro