Boiler Room Scams

you pay a £499 membership fee which we use to pay for our time and resources. once we start to build a more comprehensive database of potential buyers we start to spend less on our time and resources. so we only really start to make money as a company (profit) when we have become successful for our clients..

we already have a database of potential buyers but far from enough clients where we can actually go to them to present shares for sale. selling smaller amounts of shares in these types of equities is more difficult then having a large bulk for sale.

experianced_it_all

with all due respect i am done talking with you and wasting my time. you have your theories which you are more then welcome to share with people as much as you like, as every one in this forum is more then welcome to accept. bottom line is there is a solution (again - do not bother asking what it is) wheather or not anyone in this forum accepts it or not is the least of my concerns due to the fact as i stated previously, this forum contains a fraction of a decimal of the overal amount of investors in the UK alone. should people not accept it, then this is a shame - you may have been surprised and it would have been a pleasure to help you all out. For those of you who would like me to help you then you know how to contact me and i would be more then happy to do my very best for you. as i have stated my formula is not a theory it has been tried and tested with success and i believe this success will continue to grow.

i have answered every single question here except 1 (how) which is the obvious one i will not disclose.

thank you all for your time and questions and wish you the best of luck.

There are many questions you have not answered.

Why would an investor pay 500 pounds to get back $30? How can your clients make money from stocks trading at $0.0003 - $0.01 when they paid $0.20 - $3.00+++?

Forget everything we have talked about. You do not have a "magical market" where people will buy stocks at 100X´s their trading price. Unless you are starting a Pyramid Scheme which would go well with the Great Ramsis theme.

Of course you don´t care about the people here, they are too smart for you. Many found T2W because they already had a run-in with you. The guy with an Oxford education who never used a spell-check!?

Good luck and good day Ponzi.

Ramsis, look what I did for you. Because of me you are now a Junior Member. Congratulations! Don´t worry, I won´t charge you anything for my service.

There is something else positive that has come out of this.
If anyone believes in what Ramsis is selling, please step forward. Because if you don´t and you fall into this trap believing you can get your money back you will get taken again. This is exactly the type of information and con-artist will provide you with.

secondmarket.com, peqx.com (These markets will just add negative value to an already poor investment.)

Just one more cheap shot.

we already have a database of potential buyers but far from enough clients where we can actually go to them to present shares for sale. selling smaller amounts of shares in these types of equities is more difficult then having a large bulk for sale.

Translation - We have stolen a list of names of people who entered for a free gym membership and we are looking to take 500 pounds from you to sell your stock to these new suckers. We do not want to sell small amounts of shares because we would prefer to deal with wealthy clients who invests hundreds of thousands of pounds because they surely still have more savings that we can swindle away from them.

(I know, no more cheap shots, but you make it so easy:p)

lol - you're a funny guy. i like the whole gym membership thing and thank you for not charging me for the junior membership

Taking what you say at face value, throwing all scepticism aside for a moment, have you any track record in selling pink sheet or restricted shares to institutional buyers?

Fundamentally, I can't see why anyone would pay anything at all for these shares, and don't believe you have the large list of potential buyers you claim. Why would a financial institution deal with an unregulated intermediary to buy trash?

This is an interesting thread indeed.

Either Ramsis can indeed shift these shares or not. If he can, then he is either doing so legally OR he is moving them from via own boiler room.

For sure, if Ramsis is scamming, then it is indeed a smart scam. Take someone that has been scammed before (who is by definition 'scammable') and take them for a bit more.

Ramsis - whilst I don't expect you to reveal how you will sell these shares. Can you give us an example of a company who's shares you can now sell that have previously been sold to one of your clients via a boiler room ?

Even better, if you can give us a few examples, that would be great.

the answer to your first question is yes...........

to the second part, the reason a financial institution for example would buy these shares (not in all cases) is for a number of reasons.

as a few examples...

1. the company has a placing on the stock exchange that has been in business for some time - this has value maybe not much but something which contributes (think for example UK ready made companies you can purchase online that has books dating back years ago - they can cost you thousands)

2. regardless of whether or not the company is actually doing some sort of business they still actually have a business, a product or a service - even if it just a concept it has value.

3. the company has a share holder base which is of huge value - even though there maybe no money in the accounts it still has the biggest credit score based on the fact it has a number of share holders.
not only this but it also helps if you want to list onto a major stock exchange where not only funds are needed but also a minimum number of share holders. (do you know how much money companies loose when offering IPO's - legit companies)

this is just a few reason to the value in these companies.

financial institutions have the biggest clients who are looking for all kinds of things. its just a simple case of identifying value.

we never even bother with looking at the balance sheets simply because they can be manipulated, we actually go out to identify real value other then what everyone see's on bloomberg.

hope this answers your question

pedro01

i hope the above post can give you the answer you require.

as an extension to that last post as previous posts, the last equity we was able to sell went by the name NANOFORCE "NNFC" which was sold by a boiler room by the name of CS International "Cypher Securities International".

strangely enough which still confuses me, we managed to sell those share through a UK broker??? THATS A FIRST and i would imagine the last.

my clients took a 61% loss, but better then nothing at all i guess!..

Also it states on my company website the following...

"Subsequently, there could be interest in your shares from people such as asset-strippers who identify value in the company's name, its services or its buildings and equipment. In some cases there are buyers who believe the company could be turned around under new management and are willing to pay a reasonable price for the shares.

No matter who's interested in purchasing the stocks that you're having difficulty selling, we'll go out and find them for you."

"We're constantly researching for new potential buyers and new methods to help you sell your investments. Even if a buyer doesn't materialise, there are other possibilities. It may be possible, for example, to get legal redress from the company if we find out they've misrepresented the value of its stock."

there is a boiler room going to court shortly which we are hoping we will get "legal redress" for our clients.

We have also found a way to get upto 40% of your investment capital back if you have invested in UK IPO's. we are just waiting to see what its success rate is before we can offer it as a new service... but so far so good!

you pay a £499 membership fee which we use to pay for our time and resources.

So it's basically another advance fee fraud then. Get the mug punters to pay money on the 'hope' they'll be able to make their losses back, then tell them what we all knew right from the beginning, ie there is no market for your shares Sir/Madam as the company is a shell and therefore is technically wothless.

because i charge a £499 upfront fee (the only fee) it means it's a scam????

the way i look at it is simple.... lets say for example you brought shares in galaxy minerals a year ago and you now want to sell those shares you hold because the restriction as far as you know has been lifted. this is what your going to do as follows.

1- call the broker who you brought them from asking to sell them = international call cost
2- call a UK broker who will tell you "sorry we cant sell them" = national call cost
3- call a few more UK broker who will tell you the same as the first UK broker = multiple national call costs.
4- call god knows how many broker based in the USA = multiple international call costs
5- send faxes to brokers based in the USA = multiple international fax costs
6- call the brokers who sold you the shares asking what the hell is going on = international call costs
7- call the FSA = national call costs
8- call the SEC = international call costs
9- spend god knows how long on the internet trying to found out what is going on = alot on your electricity bills
10- god knows how much of your own time doing all of this plus abit extra.

by this time alone i can guarantee you that you have most likely spent alot more then £499.

so really, where is the injustice for a £499 membership fee

Having problems with Seisma Oil Research LLC aka Seisma Energy Research AVV?

File a complaint with the Florida Best Business Bureau…it might not get you your money back, but it will help stopping them and protect other investors:

http://www.seflorida.bbb.org/businessreport.aspx?companyid=92005427

Also, report them to the US SEC. Seisma as a company is NOT licensed with the SEC, although their joint venture projects may be. The more people reporting them to the SEC the better the chances of achieving a result:

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Home Page)

the answer to your first question is yes...........

to the second part, the reason a financial institution for example would buy these shares (not in all cases) is for a number of reasons.

as a few examples...

1. the company has a placing on the stock exchange that has been in business for some time - this has value maybe not much but something which contributes (think for example UK ready made companies you can purchase online that has books dating back years ago - they can cost you thousands)

2. regardless of whether or not the company is actually doing some sort of business they still actually have a business, a product or a service - even if it just a concept it has value.

3. the company has a share holder base which is of huge value - even though there maybe no money in the accounts it still has the biggest credit score based on the fact it has a number of share holders.
not only this but it also helps if you want to list onto a major stock exchange where not only funds are needed but also a minimum number of share holders. (do you know how much money companies loose when offering IPO's - legit companies)

this is just a few reason to the value in these companies.

financial institutions have the biggest clients who are looking for all kinds of things. its just a simple case of identifying value.

we never even bother with looking at the balance sheets simply because they can be manipulated, we actually go out to identify real value other then what everyone see's on bloomberg.

hope this answers your question

Interesting stuff.

Would you say that a lot of these values are more applicable to someone that wants to buy the whole company (or at least controlling interest), rather than someone that wants to just pick up some of the shares ?

Taking what you say at face value, throwing all scepticism aside for a moment, have you any track record in selling pink sheet or restricted shares to institutional buyers?

Fundamentally, I can't see why anyone would pay anything at all for these shares, and don't believe you have the large list of potential buyers you claim. Why would a financial institution deal with an unregulated intermediary to buy trash?

because the unregulated intermediary has alot of trash that is of value.

financial institutions do not care who they deal with, their only interest is money and if they can make money throught the means of an unregulated intermediary trash company then so be it.

my company being regulated or not does not make what they are buying any more regulated

because the unregulated intermediary has alot of trash that is of value.

financial institutions do not care who they deal with, their only interest is money and if they can make money throught the means of an unregulated intermediary trash company then so be it.

my company being regulated or not does not make what they are buying any more regulated

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ramsis ... £499 membership fee.

Ramsis.
I'll make a deal with you. I'll pay you better than £499. I'll give you all my ALMOST worthless stocks, you keep them on file, you research these companies, you sell the shares to those who are collecting them, I'll give you 50% commission on all sales. At 50% fees you will be good value. UNLESS of course you eventually bring me to the attention of the regulator, Scotland Yard, FBI or the CIA by association.

As of today, you are my official promoter of " AUFI " and " EIUS " . As a promotion for Ramsis fill us in on how well these two companies are doing. After all this thread is free advertising for Ramsis. Show us how good you are.? How much timber did Australia Forest Industries saw last year? and how many people were entertained by Entertainment Is Us.?

I have some other worthless shares you can add to my file. how about " Univision Engineering Limited. " on the AIM market bought from City Equities Ltd., This is still worth something, but what can you get for them.?