Boiler Room Scams

Ramsis = Egypt + Pyramid - selling !!

Ramsis,
If you can make me money by selling the shares for me, you will be my best friend.

thank you for your offer adrian123456 but i am not in the business of working for free (well not anymore anyway) because i can not take commission.

whether you decide to join my company for its services or not is your choice. you either take a risk for £499 to try to get some portion of your funds back or you loose your initial risk capital which totaled X amounts of tens of thousand of pounds (i assume) for good and are left with nothing more then the most expensive membership on this planet to a forum waiting for the answer you have been looking for (hence you joined forums in the first place) and let it pass you by like this one because you have become so indulged with all the negativity around you.

but if you want to look at another way you could all look at it like this...

option 1
you invest £100,000 to make a 10-20% profit (£10,000-£20,000) you later on came to an understanding you ended up loosing £100,000 for the sake of 10-20k

option 2
you invest £499 to get a return of £50,000 (10,020%) and lose you only lose £499 for the sake of 50k
but if you win you get 50k for the sake of £499

which is logical

Ramsis....Shell Company question. ??

When a stock market listed company becomes a shell company, it shares are worth very little, but ofter another company will buy out this shell to get onto the stock market. It saves a lot of paperwork etc.
But if I wanted to buy a shell Co. would I not buy some shares, become a shareholder, call an EGM, tell a broker to buy shares for me, until I own more than 50 % ?

Am I correct ?

Last edited by a moderator:
the answer to your first question is yes...........

to the second part, the reason a financial institution for example would buy these shares (not in all cases) is for a number of reasons.

as a few examples...

1. the company has a placing on the stock exchange that has been in business for some time - this has value maybe not much but something which contributes (think for example UK ready made companies you can purchase online that has books dating back years ago - they can cost you thousands)

2. regardless of whether or not the company is actually doing some sort of business they still actually have a business, a product or a service - even if it just a concept it has value.

3. the company has a share holder base which is of huge value - even though there maybe no money in the accounts it still has the biggest credit score based on the fact it has a number of share holders.
not only this but it also helps if you want to list onto a major stock exchange where not only funds are needed but also a minimum number of share holders. (do you know how much money companies loose when offering IPO's - legit companies)

this is just a few reason to the value in these companies.

financial institutions have the biggest clients who are looking for all kinds of things. its just a simple case of identifying value.

we never even bother with looking at the balance sheets simply because they can be manipulated, we actually go out to identify real value other then what everyone see's on bloomberg.

hope this answers your question

This is just waffle. Where are the concrete facts? What you seem to be saying is that you have institutions who will pay for a reverse takeover, to get a listing. That's total BS. There are instances of this happening, but without excpetion, it involves a company with a good track record. Why on earth would anyone pukka list by acquiring a company associated with scams and boiler room fraud.

Still waiting for an example of a deal you've done already.

who is it that knows the company is a scam???? the share holders ? who cares if the share holders know, it means nothing to nobody what the share holders know - in fact the share holders know nothing.

to the people who it matters to whether the company is of fraud or not are not even in this country, these are american stocks. these stocks have not been sold to the american public thus as far as the SEC are concerned the company is not of fraud.

in the unlikey event that the SEC would investigate the company as fraud then obviously the company can not be sold but by then that does not matter to any of us including me because the share holder would get all or if not at least a portion of their investment capital back hence on my website it clearly states "if we are unable to find a buyer for your stock it maybe possible to get legal redress from the company".

so no one is buying into a fraudulent company and again the buyers for example are financial institutions not holding companies therefore they are not buying for them selves they are buying for others.

come on people if your going to try slender me at least read what i have written in full, not only that with all due respect i am not here to educate anyone i am here to help you

The company accounts, with which you don't bother, generally give a hint whether the company is a shell or genuine. Now, about those concrete examples you're going to provide...

you say "now, about those concrete examples you're going to provide..." like i was the one that actually said i would????

i have answered that question already anyway, a number of times!!!!!!!!! nanoforce ring any bells by any chance?

and i do not look for hints hence i do not bother with balance sheets!

you say "now, about those concrete examples you're going to provide..." like i was the one that actually said i would????

i have answered that question already anyway, a number of times!!!!!!!!! nanoforce ring any bells by any chance?

Sort of my point - you've never said you would provide anything more than waffle.

Anyway yes you said that you'd sold Nanoforce, but nothing more. How about when, to whom, how much was the deal worth etc. Should be a matter of public record. Was this as Ramsis Securities, or using another company. Any other deals you've done?

You seem long on talk, short on details.

i disagree with that...

i told you it was sold at a 61% loss !!!!!
to whom i sold it to, i told you it was a UK broker - if your looking for a name LOL come on think about it.
the date i did not tell you - march 09
other companies, midas entertainment, tektronics, mobilestream and china voice.

even though these companies have been sold previously it does not constitute a guaranteed sale of any kind in the future nor does it mean it's impossible.

i disagree with that...

i told you it was sold at a 61% loss !!!!!
to whom i sold it to, i told you it was a UK broker - if your looking for a name LOL come on think about it.
the date i did not tell you - march 09
other companies, midas entertainment, tektronics, mobilestream and china voice.

even though these companies have been sold previously it does not constitute a guaranteed sale of any kind in the future nor does it mean it's impossible.

Yet more waffle. You claimed that your clients would be buying a company to list, as it's cheaper than an IPO. The name of the client should then be a matter of public record, as should their advisor, soo yes, I am after a name.

All these deals you've done previously have been as which company? Ramsis Securities?

if i seem long on talk then i do apologize however the reason i may come across long on talk as you put it, it's because i am getting the same questions over and over again just put differently which i keep saying in reply i am not willing to disclose certain information.

beside from this if i am spoken to abruptly them i am hardly going to even want to answer questions nor would i want waste my time with people who are ignorant.

pedro01 kindly asked a sensible question and he got a straight answer (learn from him)

pedro01 kindly asked a sensible question and he got a straight answer (learn from him)

i.e one you can answer with one word and doesn't require anything to back it up.

Honestly, I don't think you're scamming, but I have sincere doubts that anyone investing in you will do any more than lose their £499. You may have the purest of motives, but I don't believe there is anything like the market out there you claim, hence my asking for a track record. I hope you prove me wrong, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting.

again your not reading what i am writing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read it again and you would have answered your own question, please dont waste my time with "your waffle"

yes ramsis securities

the reason you dont believe there is a market out their is because you have not spent 6 years really looking for one you've only tried calling a few broker and the authorities and spent some time browsing on the net and listening to people who have done exactly what you have.

the reason i am not giving the brokers name is because that would put me out of business (common sense)

before you ask questions like this think about it from my point of view, a business sense then ask your self the same question and see if you would answer it.

I read the question you answered with 'absolutely!!!!!!!!'. Was there another one? Honestly I can't be arsed to go back and find it. You certainly like exclamation marks.

because i keep having to repeat my self which i also can't be arsed with hence i am trying to make a point with the exclamation marks