Boiler Room Scams

Are you an investor with SJ Capital? Or do you know of any investors?

No because I would only ever invest with a firm that sells plots of land on the 'suggestion' that they'll 'soon' get planning permission if I liked to lose my money with a 100% certainty.

The probabilities are with me because no land banking firm over the last 12 years has ever got planning permission on one of their plots and that's 100% verified.

But that doesn't matter for the companies involved because they've already got everyone's money........

All the scammers of Morgan Finch Int. are on the run. Hiding somewhere
from Police ,Laywers and angry Shareholders who **** unfortunate and
bought shares from them. The same thing goes for the one who called
himself 'Michael Kashyn' Strange they hav'nt been caught and arrested
yet. There **** enough leads.

I've heard they are apparantly in New York/NY. I've made complaint already 2 years ago with FBI and Interpol as well as with my Home Attorney(local court). Last response was, that they have not received any response from Spain Police , but mid September I'll get a answer. It takes years to get a result, but rest assure"crime doesn't pay off".
uisi71

'cause there are certain countries , I don't want to mention them here, which they live quite nice with/ from the corruption. Spanish courts , polices and offices are working very slowly.
But anyway it takes time, even its not connect with spain.

'cause there are certain countries , I don't want to mention them here, which they live quite nice with/ from the corruption. Spanish courts , polices and offices are working very slowly.
But anyway it takes time, even its not connect with spain.[/QUOTE

Hallo Ainka,
anscheinend sind wir Leidensgenossen.. Schlage vor Sie senden eine Mail an:
[email protected]

Dies ist für mich eine Zwischenadresse in Graz. Möchte gerne mit Ihnen Kontakt auf nehmen.
mfg uisi71

I've heard they are apparantly in New York/NY. I've made complaint already 2 years ago with FBI and Interpol as well as with my Home Attorney(local court). Last response was, that they have not received any response from Spain Police , but mid September I'll get a answer. It takes years to get a result, but rest assure"crime doesn't pay off".
uisi71

Greetings-Keep up the good work with getting these criminals arrested.
I am after them myself. Michael Kashyn, Paul Jensen (said he was dutch-and sounded dutch) Danny Davenport, John Bedford, Brad Mills,John Simon,
Carole Perkins. Alfred Mandel was supposed to be the President of Morgan
Finch-Don't think there ever was any Alfred Mandel. Now-these criminals they
stole in the excess of 100 million dollars from people throughout the World I have been told. Let's exchange views and additional information maybe in a more
private forum.

Hi

I have just recently invested in Black Hawk Mines Corp on the advise of Frank Marshall Charles pearson Investments. I tried to research the company and could find no negatives, then for some reason I included the word Scam and hit upon this audit trail.

I now feel pretty stupid and although not hit too hard finacially pride wants me to act. I have read somewhere int the trail that we can freeze the accounts, I realise I will never see my money again but I want to put a stop to this B'ST*D.

Any advise would be tuely welcome.

Greetings-Keep up the good work with getting these criminals arrested.
I am after them myself. Michael Kashyn, Paul Jensen (said he was dutch-and sounded dutch) Danny Davenport, John Bedford, Brad Mills,John Simon,
Carole Perkins. Alfred Mandel was supposed to be the President of Morgan
Finch-Don't think there ever was any Alfred Mandel. Now-these criminals they
stole in the excess of 100 million dollars from people throughout the World I have been told. Let's exchange views and additional information maybe in a more
private forum.

Hi swedish guy,
you forgot Bill Evans. I just wanna know what you did. sue withFBI owing to different frauds? what did you??? and what you are going to do with these fu..Capital Gold Minig shares( previous DixonPerot)??

Would be very interested to learn your efforts in that case.
Y're aware all the more sue them and the companies they sold (fake and scam)
our accusations find more attention.
If you are interested to contact me please mail to: [email protected]

Hi,
Anyone here been contacted by Global Green Investment. Be cautious they are ringing on private no.same platter as the usual will not take a hint when you tell them no interest. Then they send an email from their executive PA who can put you in touch with brokeragh.

Hi

I have just recently invested in Black Hawk Mines Corp on the advise of Frank Marshall Charles pearson Investments. I tried to research the company and could find no negatives, then for some reason I included the word Scam and hit upon this audit trail.

I now feel pretty stupid and although not hit too hard finacially pride wants me to act. I have read somewhere int the trail that we can freeze the accounts, I realise I will never see my money again but I want to put a stop to this B'ST*D.

Any advise would be tuely welcome.

You state you have 'recently invested', go to your bank and place a recall on your funds, they might be a bit reluctant but explain it is a scam. Else, if it is a bit longer send a Mareva letter ( google it) through a lawyer to the receiving bank. Hope the bank wasn't one of those no-name ones in a third world country!

Good luck:cool:thumbsup:

I think it would be useful to set up a thread listing all the Boiler Room Scams that are currently in operation.

What is a boiler room?

Basically, a room full of salesmen (con men really), who are unregulated, and will cold call you to try and tempt you to part with your money and invest in some "amazing" company which will make you a millionaire. The stocks are usually unlisted and therefore difficult to sell once you have bought them. In reality they are likely to be worthless.

They tend to target people who already own shares, and will get your phone number / contact details from lists that they have bought, including shareholder lists.

More often than not, they are based overseas.

Whatever, you should NEVER deal with them, and NEVER deal with anyone who cold calls you from a company who you have never dealt with before.

I hope that this thread will be used for people to list the names of the offending companies, in order to warn others.

To start with, here is a list of those already mentioned on other threads....

Portland Ventures

Elliott Price

Edward Tate

Capital Asset Commodities

Jefferson Holt Consulting

Please feel free to add any more.....

Do you know where Peter Carlsen Ben Jackson Benoit Mercier James White from Morgan Financial Advisers maybe hiding out?

The City of London Police, Interpol, and various Police Forces in Europe and Asia would be interested in any information you have on these crooks.

You state you have 'recently invested', go to your bank and place a recall on your funds, they might be a bit reluctant but explain it is a scam. Else, if it is a bit longer send a Mareva letter ( google it) through a lawyer to the receiving bank. Hope the bank wasn't one of those no-name ones in a third world country!

Good luck:cool:thumbsup:

Do you know where Peter Carlsen Ben Jackson Benoit Mercier James White from Morgan Financial Advisers maybe hiding out?

The City of London Police, Interpol, and various Police Forces in Europe and Asia would be interested in any information you have on these crooks.

Do you know where Peter Carlsen, Ben Jackson, Benoit Mercier, James White, from Morgan Financial Advisers maybe hiding out?

I am in contact with these organizations on a regular basis, they will be caught!!

Hi to Everybody here,
is somebody around, who "invested" money over the caller Chesterfield Lyons?
Will be urgent to contact me.
Regards

Hi swedish guy,
you forgot Bill Evans. I just wanna know what you did. sue withFBI owing to different frauds? what did you??? and what you are going to do with these fu..Capital Gold Minig shares( previous DixonPerot)??

Would be very interested to learn your efforts in that case.
Y're aware all the more sue them and the companies they sold (fake and scam)
our accusations find more attention.
If you are interested to contact me please mail to: [email protected]

City of London Police - Boiler room

click the link above and let the Police know about your crime.

List of unauthorised overseas firms operating in the UK (as supplied by the FSA).....

Ainsley Consulting SL (now known as Mercier International Group)

Alexander Rothko Associates*

Amherst International

Anderson Fitzpatrick (Switzerland) AG

Argus Global Equities Limited

B A Gelman

Bagnestone

BenjaminFisher SL

Berkley Murray Securities

Berkshire Tax Consultants

Black & White Investments

Boska Settlement Corporation

Bradley Chen & Associates

Braun & Bridgewater Corporation (aka BBGC Corporation)

Breakthrough Venture Partners

Breslan Aliied Limited

Cambridge Global Inc

Capital One Management Inc

Carlton Birtal Advisory Services SL

Carter James SL

Chamberlin Management Inc

Chapman Foster Group SL

Chicago Board of Acquisitions Inc

* Clarington Group (The)

Clarkson Gordon Ltd

Clifton Financial Services

Cohen Edwards Asset Management

Collins Tate & Murchison

Condor Research

Crandale Group

Creston & Childs

Douglas St James

Dunhill Capital

E1 Asset Management

Edward Tate

Elliot Price & Associates

Equity Research Group

Eurotraders

Everest 1 Inc.

Fairchild Roth Financial Inc

Fernvale Associates

Fielding Clifford

First Chartered Capital Corp / First Colonial Trust

First International Equity & Acquisitions Inc

Franklin Asset Management (aka Jefferson Management)

Fraser Hunt Levine

Fridman, Koch and Saul (aka Cambridge Global and Amhers International)

Globeshare

Godwynn International

Goldberg Kravitz (now known as Union Partners SL)

Goodman Management Associates

GS Anguilla

Harrington Advisory Services/Harrington Advisory,SL

Hamilton Asset Management

Handel Ross Advisory

Hannover Markka Capital

Hargill & Black Associates

Harper Mills and Paige Inc

Harrop, Lees, Brown & Co

Henderson Young

Hoffman Philips SL

Hopkins, Pierce & Co Limited

Hyda Florsbanc

International Business Advisors

International Options Trading (PTY) Ltd*

ITB Group

Jackson Cole Investments

Jacob Stern

Jefferson Management (aka Franklin Asset Management)

K P Allen

Kammer, Stuartt Reed

Kerona Trading Ltd

Kline Management Group

Kobe Securities International

Liberty Assets inc

Liberty First Financial Services

Liberty One Advisors LLC*

Livingstone Asset Management

Lombard Grand Inc

Lox International Group

Market Access Group

Maxwell Fleming & Associates

McKenzie Goldstein & Associates*

McKenzie King Ltd

Mercantilebanc Securities Inc

Mercier Interantional Group (aka Ainsley Consulting SL) / Mercier asset Management Inc

Millennium Financial Ltd

Miller Bosses Acquisitions INC.

Morgan Young Financial Consultants

Morrison Cross Financial Investments Ltd

Nationwide Mergers and Acquisitions

Network Capital Partners

Nivo Invest and Trade Corp

Norwich Capital Mutual Funds Limited

Oceanic Equities

Pacific Federal SA

Pan European Investment Management

Pan Pacific Financial

Parker Lane

Parker Rowe

Perlman-Haas Associates

Phoenix Asset Management SA

Phoenix Partners SL

Platinum Asset Management (pty) Ltd

Platinum Placements Management

Premier Equities Limited

Premium Placement

Price Stone

Prime Forestry

Reichman Advisory SL

Rementon & Fitzgerald

Richard Watson Associates

Richmond International

Richmond Royce Advisory Services S.L.U.

RJL International Limited

Royal Asset Management of Canada

Schoefer Davis Limited

Smith Fairchild

SpencerFerguson Financial Services/SpencerFerguson Wealth Management

Stanfield Moritz Associates

Stanley Riebeck Corporation

Stein Banc Commerce

Sukumo Group

Tana Corum Holdings

Thibault Capital Markets

Thompson Weinberg

Tresaderns & Partners SL

Trident Market Advisors

Trillium Drake

Union Partners SL (formerly Goldberg Kravitz SL)

US Capital FX*

Van der Halen Equities

Wakeford & Goodridge

Walker Stone

Waterhouse Scott Ltd

Webster, Cohen & Galombik Inc

West Shore Ventures Limited

Willmont Financial SL

Windsor Asset Management

World Market Resources

World Trade Financial Corporation

Yee Seng Global

City of London Police - Boiler room

Tell the police all you know, just click the link above, they may have intelligence on these goons.

Hi folks,
Remember to Dixon Perot & Champion ( sold by MFI), because of name change now
Capital Gold Mining Recources, with offices(?????) in Miami and Carson City????
What are all the about 700 sahreholders are doing now??? It's a private company and my own researches (Collection Agencies) surrendered another SCAM and FAKE, because their published Office in Carson City correspondence with the address of GLOBAL SELECT PORTFOLIOS headed by Igor Chervatov, who disappeared with all funds of the shareholders.

Would be great if anyone knows more details. In all stakes MFI was involved.
Uisi71 aka maddog

Thank you, I report a lot of cases to all the international police unities - Police is everytime fine,
for catching the thieves, but I' m looking for getting back the cash, thats for the moment of lost more important.
Its true the british and american forces are doing sometimes something, the rest of the world is dreaming still.
Please if somebody is around here , who lost money by/ with Chesterfield, please look for contact.

****-the-police
I did it
uisi71