Boiler Room Scams

i have been called every day for the last 3 weeks by someone called jim daly from the sec,
he wants 50,000 to help to sell my reg s shares, now i have done a bit of looking and jim daly dose work for the sec, but this seems like a lot of money to help me, i thought the would help me not charge me ?????

Hi, I cannot believe, that Jim Daly is doing such things.
Did you compare the phonenumbers?
The one from the SEC ( check it on the webpage of the SEC) and the number of the one who calls himself Jim Daly?
Call the SEC , ask them to speak to Mr. Daly, and than you see, if it is the same
man. Maybe you record the next phonecall of Mr. Daly and you send it to the SEC-
to ask them, if it is their Jim Daly.
I had a talk allready with the real Mr. Daly and I can't believe, that he is doing like this. He is a very serious person, I think.:confused:

The one from the SEC ( check it on the webpage of the SEC) and the number of the one who calls himself Jim Daly?
Call the SEC , ask them to speak to Mr. Daly, and than you see, if it is the same
man. Maybe you record the next phonecall of Mr. Daly and you send it to the SEC-
I had a talk allready with the real Mr. Daly and I can't believe, that he is doing like this. He is a very serious person, I think.:confused:

Of course it's not the guy from the SEC, if I called you and said I was Barack Obama would you send me 50k?

KIng100, better you record that Jim Daly, the share-seller, and send it via mail to me, I think I am able to check the voice

Of course it's not the guy from the SEC, if I called you and said I was Barack Obama would you send me 50k?

hi pboyles,
do you have any idea about chesterfield lyons ?
It will be great if you will inform me about.

hi pboyles,
do you have any idea about chesterfield lyons ?
It will be great if you will inform me about.

The Swedish authorities have issued a warning about them. Obviously they are some sort of boiler room scam. Remember everyone that calls you about shares or other investments is out to steal your money, there are no honest companies operating in this way.

If you ever bought shares from one of these companies then you will be targeted for follow up scams, just like the SEC one mentioned earlier.

https://www.mfsa.com.mt/Files/Announcements/ForeignWarnings/16_12_2011 chesterfield_lyons.pdf

I have no words to describe how gutted I am after getting scammed out of a substantial amount of money by Shaw Capital Management ( May 2011 ). However I have just now been asked by BMI Financial Solutions to sell this stock I was supposed to have got. It sounds like the scamming never ends. Has anyone hear of BMI Financial solutions in Hong Kong ? Thanks.

Hi All
Thanks for the information about George Spencer.
> Are you sure he is using the name Gilinsky?
>Also, has anybody got a picture of what he looks like?
>I tried following the link http://www..kalinawa.com , but the page cannot be displayed!
> Anybody sure that he is at the above address in Philippines? I would also like to "speak" with him

There is no doubt there is, and probably continues to be a scam.
However, Instead of just talking, I would like to follow up the scammers and bring them to justice and recover the amounts stolen. If it means a kangaroo court, then be it. The FSA in most countries continue to allow these individuals to operate, and are not prepared to do anything about it.
I am looking forenough individuals to assist to bring these people down.
Are there any who have been scammed, like myself, that are ready to support me?

Hi everybody , has anybody had any dealings with a company called escrow advisory,
they called me today and said he could help me sell my shares,
he said he is based in canary wharf in london and he said he is fsa regulated,
is this also a scam, where are they getting my details, it is driving me around the bend,
I have spent nearly 200k on these worthless shares and everytime I get offered help it costs me more
please help, no smart **** replys please I know already Im an ass

There is no doubt there is, and probably continues to be a scam.
However, Instead of just talking, I would like to follow up the scammers and bring them to justice and recover the amounts stolen. If it means a kangaroo court, then be it. The FSA in most countries continue to allow these individuals to operate, and are not prepared to do anything about it.
I am looking forenough individuals to assist to bring these people down.
Are there any who have been scammed, like myself, that are ready to support me?

Hi, from whom you got scammed?

Hi,
did you send monies to the BMI Offshore Bank ?
I heard about, that "investors" got phonecalls due to their investments from receiving bank.
But that calls came from Mauritius and it is not yet proofed , if it is again an new tricky thing of the gangsters. Be carfully, I try to get more informations about.

Re: West london brokers

WEST LONDON BROKERS: SCAM AVOID AVOID AVOID

westlondonbrokers

this company claims it sells legit Brazillian property investment. No licenses, you will be contacted by "Layla Summers" who is a very push individual involved. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Hey! what's your experience with West London Brokers? I've just been offered an interview with them but something seemed about strange about them. Do you have any info about them?

Thanks.

I have no words to describe how gutted I am after getting scammed out of a substantial amount of money by Shaw Capital Management ( May 2011 ). However I have just now been asked by BMI Financial Solutions to sell this stock I was supposed to have got. It sounds like the scamming never ends. Has anyone hear of BMI Financial solutions in Hong Kong ? Thanks.

I was scammed by Fisher Capital Management, and also had a recent follow up call from BMI about selling Eldora shares. Should have listened to see what angle they were coming from for this scam, but I did not have patience and told them they were scammers and hung up.

I was scammed by Fisher Capital Management, and also had a recent follow up call from BMI about selling Eldora shares. Should have listened to see what angle they were coming from for this scam, but I did not have patience and told them they were scammers and hung up.

You are completly right,that is for sure the second wave of their scam.
Did you do anything against them, I mean by legal steps?

You are completly right,that is for sure the second wave of their scam.
Did you do anything against them, I mean by legal steps?

Resigned to the fact that it's a lost cause. From many forums I've looked at, yet to see someone that was successful in getting their money back. Many are in process of chasing, but no stories of success.

Resigned to the fact that it's a lost cause. From many forums I've looked at, yet to see someone that was successful in getting their money back. Many are in process of chasing, but no stories of success.

Well, that's the reason why they scam for a decade under many names!
There are surely people which were able to get their funds back but won't publish it here.read many boards and start adding facts/ information will get you there!:cool:(y):devilish: