Black Dog Trading System

God Im a member of black,and no one on the forum gets your results.Most people struggle to make profit every week.Im an honest person.Whats your name on the black dog the forum?

yes i'm a registered member of the black dog forum, i put a stochastic indicator on with the the black dog indicators and use cycles in the market to enter trades as well as the black dog systems. I trade 6 major pairs on the 15 and 1 hr time frame. i will enter trades on both time frames so some times i'm in a trade sooner on the 15 than on the 1 hour and as you know sometimes you get a signal on the 1 hr and not on the 15.I made 60 pips on the EUR/USD yesterday, as you know trading the BD today only netted 15 pips. to be profitable on BD you have to move your stop to break even as soon as possible and use a trailing stop to lock in profits. I will post my setting on BD if you like as here i not the place. What BD system do you use?

Hi Mjmast

Blackdog does work and will give you an edge. Key is stick to the rules and good money management.
Good Luck

I have the Black Dog System. It's not bad but does require a lot of reading and learning, it's not as simple as buy/sell on the signal.

The chat room is OK, never once seen any of the moderators give any tips on positions they take and only here of the pips they are making....

i have been trading for about a year now so very new to trading and my first post here. I have used alot of systems in the last year but the black dog system is one of the two systems that giving me the most proft 300+ pips a week. When you buy the system there are a few set ups. The mini trend finder 1 on the 15min and 1 hour time frame on 6 major fx pairs i find the best for me. If you only trade using the corect signals the system stops you over trading.

Happy trading

300 pips!!!

You definitely aint trading the Black Dog system, it's bull **** like this that hypes systems up.

I very rarely post anywhere and quietly go about my business. But it seems that ''bull ****'' is a strong word that needs a little clarification. If it means that you are unable to use the system because of your failings as a trader, then yes it is. I joined the BDs about a year ago and to be honest I couldn't be happier and won't be buying another system. It does everything I ask of a means of trading forex. Yes, I AM able to use the system.

300 pips per week does seem a tad much though and I would love to hear how this is achieved, preferably on the BD forum. My average is around 50. Over the moon? Yes. Contented? You bet.

One of the senior BD traders averages over 75 per day and he is more than willing to discuss this on a one-to-one basis on skype. In fact he has recently conducted a skype group chat. He runs his own journal too. Please, take up your ''bull ****'' with him or, as I see you are struggling big time, request a skype chat with him.

But please, don't knock something because you are unable to work it yourself.

FB

There are a lot of posts here from new members with only one post. They are all spamming the thread to hype the system.
That usually means that the system is rubbish and that the marketing is more important than the results

Well, ye of little faith, I have more than one post, and I aren't 'spamming the thread', neither am I an affiliate but I can say, in my experience, that Black Dog, in conjunction with S&R and price action, does absolutely everything that it says on the tin.

I am relatively new to forex but not to trading in general, a few months ago I decided to bite the bullet and give forex a real go. I am in the fortunate position of having plenty of time available to study, practice and learn, and since the beginning of this year I have tried various methods of trading ranging from having every indicator known to man on my charts through to using naked charts & price action alone.

Around a month ago, having spent up to 12 hours a day eyeballing charts, and suffering totally inconsistent results, I decided a fresh start was required so I cleared all of my charts and reset them all up with Black Dog templates. I've had one lousy day, which was yesterday, when many of the charts appeared very rangebound and, out of nothing more than boredom, I got myself into some very stupid trades, none of these trades were entered on Black Dog signals so it was solely me to blame. Today the markets had picked up enormously and I had many entry signals, however, after reading the abuse aimed at a previous poster for saying that he averaged 300 pips per week, I will not say how many pips I achieved today as I would probably be burned at the stake!!!! :eek:

Anyway it's safe to say that I am VERY, VERY happy with Black Dog and would be more than happy to wholeheartedly recommend this system to noobs and professionals alike, as long as you can follow instructions you simply CANNOT FAIL to profit admirably from this system.

Well, ye of little faith, I have more than one post, and I aren't 'spamming the thread', neither am I an affiliate but I can say, in my experience, that Black Dog, in conjunction with S&R and price action, does absolutely everything that it says on the tin.

Anyway it's safe to say that I am VERY, VERY happy with Black Dog and would be more than happy to wholeheartedly recommend this system to noobs and professionals alike, as long as you can follow instructions you simply CANNOT FAIL to profit admirably from this system.

This sure looks like spam to me. The 'simply CANNOT FAIL to profit' is pure spam material
You have 81 posts. The one posted above. And the other 80 posts are all in the Trading Elite Club (TEC) Discussion thread.

This sure looks like spam to me. The 'simply CANNOT FAIL to profit' is pure spam material
You have 81 posts. The one posted above. And the other 80 posts are all in the Trading Elite Club (TEC) Discussion thread.

I didn't post into this thread to be accused of being a spammer, however I suppose there will always be the 'glass half empty' members that attach themselves to every forum.

Believe what you want, no doubt you will anyway, all I know is that it works for me, and works well.

KC is not a spammer and has no affiliation to Black Dog, he is simply guilty of being somewhat over enthusiastic about finding a tool to assist his trading!

Black Dog i would say is not a full system, rather its a tool to assist trading, it is a useful tool and if used in conjunction with trading knowlege/ Support/Resistance levels etc it can help acheive some good results.

It can be run 'as is' by taking all signals but it will struggle in certain markets (like most systems) even so it is possible to make profit running it this way.

By 'filtering out' some signals that are obviously higher risk results can be improved.

Bottom line is that it is a good addition to trading if you are prepared to learn some trading skill to go with it, but people dont always want to learn.

Chris

I didn't post into this thread to be accused of being a spammer, however I suppose there will always be the 'glass half empty' members that attach themselves to every forum.

Believe what you want, no doubt you will anyway, all I know is that it works for me, and works well.

It's been a while since there has been some talk about this system, but that's because the hype of it has calmed.

I'm still trading the black dog with Bonds MTF setup though :LOL:

For those curious, there's an extensive unbiased review of the Black Dog Forex here:

http://properlyreviewed.com/black-dog-forex

It's also offering a $30 rebate for those interested. Cheers/

Just read through this thread
The website above thoroughly recommends the BDS system BUT is also selling it !!
Can't be unbiased surely ?

KC is not a spammer and has no affiliation to Black Dog, he is simply guilty of being somewhat over enthusiastic about finding a tool to assist his trading!

Guilty as charged Chris (y)

I also agree with the rest of your post, absolutely on the money, as usual! :cheesy:

Lets see if people buy the black dog.

Please report back and tell us how well you perform if you buy it.Would be interesting indeed.

this has to be the worst thread I've ever read

just stumbled on it reading the most recent posts section...grail hunters and wanabee system sellers. Guys on this thread slating TEC, but buying into other bu11****, that they then sell..Jeezus, even George Ramero couldn't invent some of the ghouls and freaks t2w pukes up...

So many of these fools constantly chase after a system, they deserve to get fleeced, that's it Black Swan fx EA going on e-bay at the weekend, 50 quid a pop. I might as well fleece 'em on the cheap..:D