My Blog Will Record My Attempt To Generate An Income To Allow Me To Resign From Job

Stratergy Jumpers BEWARE

THERE IS NO SYSTEM THAT WILL WIN MONEY :smart:

Yes you will some money but then you'll lose then move on to the next stratergy, save your money learn Fundemental and Technical Analysis. Put your cash towards your margin (y)

Then demo trade to learn what works for you, part of trading is losing ! But a successful trader will win more then they lose.

There is no Holy Grail of trading systems that will win you money only research, time and experience will make you a good trader.

REMEMBER - Trading is not for everyone, we are all made up in all ways and some people will never make it as a trader. If you can't make a profit in a year give up and play poker because thats gambling to lol.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
JDTRADER has left the building

cha thar is:rolleyes:

Thanks for you input again - with all due respect to you every successful trader uses 'a system'. wether its a combination of technical analysis & fundemental, just technical analysis and experience, just fundementals or a combination of all 3 - its still the 'way you trade'; so its still a 'system'. If you use a set of rules you use a system:smart:

if you havent already read Mark Douglas Trading in the Zone read it - know matter how good YOU think YOU are as a trader this will make you better.

I believe you need 3 things;
1. knowledge, experience, strategy, system - whatever it is to give you 'an edge'
2. the right mental attitude - the most massively underrated part of trading
3 the right size bank;

i honestly believe i've got all the above but time will tell - do yourself a couple of favours though, read the book and keep your mind open.

you seem to be absolutely delighted with yourself, but good luck with your trading anyway :)
paul

Stratergy Jumpers BEWARE

Yes you will some money but then you'll lose then move on to the next stratergy, save your money learn Fundemental and Technical Analysis. Put your cash towards your margin (y)

Then demo trade to learn what works for you, part of trading is losing ! But a successful trader will win more then they lose.

There is no Holy Grail of trading systems that will win you money only research, time and experience will make you a good trader.

REMEMBER - Trading is not for everyone, we are all made up in all ways and some people will never make it as a trader. If you can't make a profit in a year give up and play poker because thats gambling to lol.

Stratergy Jumpers BEWARE

harsh but true...like your spelling strat..er..gy, "before you take a trade have a good long think....then go off the idea"...:D

but your reasoning is sound - ban the system sellers on the forum. All they do is feed the brokers