Quit my job to trade - inspiration

My worthless opinion.
Go for it. Your 25, no wife, no kids no risk to anyone but yourself. When else in life will you be able to take a shot like that? I've had a lot of jobs...you can always get another one...and I don't miss any of them. You can always make more money. The lessons you learn will last a life time.
Pretty sure when your 85 sitting in the old folks home you won't be saying to yourself "gee I sure wish I hadn't taken a shot when I was young."
In my opinion there is more risk in not taking risk. This is clearly a measured risk with known losses and if you fall on your face you can always work your way back. The most successful people I know failed more times than they succeeded.

my advise:

Go for it, find a part time job, work at night or whatever, you only need to trade 4 hours per day, choose one instrument and one time frame not bigger then 5m minutes and stick to it, every day go back and do your home work till your eyes bleed, determine by your study which are the best opportunity to take based on sound MM, (1:1 is good, 1:2 is better) then trade them forward, start to trade small (no demo), your study on going back will tell you when your opportunities or setups need to be adjusted, do you home work every day, never stop, be humble and have patience, it might take more than you think......if you do, you will be ok.

Last edited:
My worthless opinion.
Go for it. Your 25, no wife, no kids no risk to anyone but yourself. When else in life will you be able to take a shot like that? I've had a lot of jobs...you can always get another one...and I don't miss any of them. You can always make more money. The lessons you learn will last a life time.
Pretty sure when your 85 sitting in the old folks home you won't be saying to yourself "gee I sure wish I hadn't taken a shot when I was young."
In my opinion there is more risk in not taking risk. This is clearly a measured risk with known losses and if you fall on your face you can always work your way back. The most successful people I know failed more times than they succeeded.

so true:

"Those who have knowledge, don't predict. Those who predict, don't have knowledge."
Lao Tzu