Parents just won't get it

Signalcalc

Veteren member
4,670 1,030
Automation, algos and programming would be one way to get away from the screen and give yourself a life away from trading. A lot of hard hard work, dedication and self teaching still required to make it though.

dermotobrien

40 6
Good idea about the part-time job and helping pay rent, that should definitely help. Perhaps you could try bar work or something and work evenings/nights so you can trade in the day. Good luck!

Aiman

46 0
i unterstand wy ur parents wont get it if u use there money to trade. get job n will be much easire for u.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,621 1,579
Oh to be young again.
Usually one writes off the parents' ideas as old and antiquated when young. But just wait till later. One gradually realizes that their ideas weren't so stupid after all.

michaelbg

1 0
In my sense, elderly people don’t believe that now young generation can make money sitting around their computer screen all day long. Forex trading is a new way and option to make money from home and doing not much physical hard work. It is difficult to make our parents understand the future of Forex trading. That’s why Trade 24 has come with some good resources and supportive agent for their clients through which elderly people can gather knowledge.

Signalcalc

Veteren member
4,670 1,030
In my sense, elderly people don’t believe that now young generation can make money sitting around their computer screen all day long.

Sorry, couldn't resist (because I have personal experience of this type of scenario, as a father), fixed it for you...

"elderly people do understand the high risk that can lead the young generation into losing lots of money (they may have borrowed) sitting around their computer screen all day long. "

Reactions: dbphoenix

Pat494

Legendary member
14,621 1,579
Sorry, couldn't resist (because I have personal experience of this type of scenario, as a father), fixed it for you...

"elderly people do understand the high risk that can lead the young generation into losing lots of money (they may have borrowed) sitting around their computer screen all day long. "

Let them use their own money.
Or loan it to them at 5% against their collateral

tomorton

Legendary member
8,419 1,343
What sort of collateral do youngsters have?

English youngsters in the UK have the greatest possible collateral - their age. Actually, its their age plus their approval to enrol at university here. This qualifies them for a student loan. This seems to me (though I'm neither a student nor a parent) to be free money. Anyone care to show me I'm wrong?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,621 1,579
English youngsters in the UK have the greatest possible collateral - their age. Actually, its their age plus their approval to enrol at university here. This qualifies them for a student loan. This seems to me (though I'm neither a student nor a parent) to be free money. Anyone care to show me I'm wrong?

They are meant to repay it eventually I suppose ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock