Bitcoin price end of year??

Last year it was good for cryptocurrencies, taking into account that most of them recorded an increase in prices, in adoption rates and decrease in volatility. All positive signs for 2020.

The bitcoin halfing is happening in May, this restriction and supply what’s causing the current rally and will likely keep the rally going for some time.

The bitcoin halfing is happening in May, this restriction and supply what’s causing the current rally and will likely keep the rally going for some time.
I think you are right but

Look back at where the halvings boosted Bitcoin price in the past: there was that all time high of $19K, then the next halving produced a smaller high, and I think the halving in May will continue that trend with a lower price maybe in the $13K area.

Bitcoin is more stable (and less manipulated) than it was when price was screaming over $19K. When it reached 19, that must have been heavily heavily manipulated... i doubt Bitcoin will ever move that fast up again...

There is also the possibility of a surprise depression of price from bitcoins halving. Look at the last Litecoin halving event. That halving showed no sign of price change.....

There is a saying that the bulls take escalators and the bears take elevators.

Anyone got the Bitcoin charts to show weekly with a 50 moving average ?

Bitcoin prices has no stability in past few years and price of Bitcoin always unpredictable.