Do you believe in bitcoin?

What do you think about Bitcoin future in 2 years

• Total voters
M

member588978

0 0
anyone with some kind of EWT count on bitcoin?

this must be some kind of a third wave down or C?

and its not over?

The Wavecount on Bitcoin is:

5 waves up completed December 2017.
After 5 up comes an A-B-C for wave (a) down. Wave A will end in the zone of the previous 4th of lesser degree. DONE already

We are now in wave B up to the targets shown in previous post.

Then Wave C down will complete the job and kill everyone to target of $300. There will be only a few survivors. Big Joe will be one. Buy buy buy the opportunity for several lifetimes. Sell all property and other crap like Art, coin collection, commercial real estate, sell your wife and kids too and buy only Bitcoin. Then salt it in a vault for decades.

From $300 low in Dec 2021-22, the next wave up is a 3rd wave which will be minimum 1.618 x W1, most likely 4.236 x W1 = long near vertical ride. Any idiot who misses this will be slapped silly by Big Joe

NVP

Legendary member
37,758 2,100
just a random guess from me on price in future ........Bitcoin is a lottery .....just like Fiat currencies but more volatile .....

all that dark side and manipulation by evil and powerful elements .......Bitcoin has those issues as well :LOL:

N

M

member588978

0 0
just a random guess from me on price in future ........Bitcoin is a lottery .....just like Fiat currencies but more volatile .....

all that dark side and manipulation by evil and powerful elements .......Bitcoin has those issues as well :LOL:

N

Bitcoin aficionados choose Porsche over Ferrari becaue the latter is Fiat

A Bitcoin trader walks into a bar in 2010
He walks up to the bar, orders a whiskey, pays the bartender one bitcoin and says, "By this time tomorrow it might be worth a million bucks!"

The bartender pours him a glass of water and says, "By this time tomorrow it might be Scotch."

The bartender nowadays posts at T2W and religiously avoids all Bitcoin threads

M

member588978

0 0
I think $30k is more realistic

You're from the UK so your modus operandi is TALK + Hindsight trading

Try to be American or Asian or African at least for 1 week. Give it a try. Put your d**k on the line and post a live trade. Then we have something. Otherwise we got zip which is usudally the way it is here at Talk2Win

Henow1969

283 31
Bitcoin is a great way to invest your money but these days Bitcoin price is not stable and we can hope it will be stable and price will increase in upcomming days.

G

guest41766

0 0
Central banks are working on there own stable coins also there concerned that cryptos are effecting monetary policies. Most likely btc gets banned.

WalletInvestor

97 29
Central banks are working on there own stable coins also there concerned that cryptos are effecting monetary policies. Most likely btc gets banned.

Why do you think they will be banned? I mean, I get that central banks are concerned but bitcoin getting banned doesn't sound realistic to me. (With the exception of it being banned in some individual countries.)

G

guest41766

0 0
In past history they banned owning gold. If there is competition for there fiat currencies central banks have the power to ban btc...its already banned in India and more countries.

G

guest41766

0 0
Market Size: FX $1,723T, Fixed Income $100T, Equities $90T, Commodities $20T, Crypto $328B.

Global Monetary easing $20T.
Gold market $7T
FED easing $7T

At $328B Crypto could get to same size as gold mkt so a 21x on btc $210,000
But they could preempt the move and bring in a ban on btc exceeding all time highs there not going to let it get there.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,548 1,992
In 2 years time the conversation would be something like....

Hey, who remembers that digital coin thingymajig a few years ago that destroyed loads of peoples lives ? was it called Coin-Bit or something ? People with no idea of risk management kept buying it right up to 20 feckin K dollars, then more experienced tarders jumped on the bandwagon in fear of missing out...Yeah:-0..Didn't it drop to zero in a few days then was never heard of again ???:LOL::LOL::LOL:
And instead....
:ROFLMAO:

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,548 1,992
3. The 'proof of work' model is unsustainable as there simply isn't enough computing power / electricity to maintain it.
If the tech geeks can overcome these three key issues, then Bitcoin may have a future. To be fair, my understanding is that the 'proof of stake' model overcomes the third issue and has been adopted by other cryptos - although not by Bitcoin as of yet.
That was also my idea .
Than I have read this:
->https://bitsonline.com/proof-stake-not-valid/

MasterOfCoin

Experienced member
1,228 478
So, now we are in a world where a Cryptocurrency Exchange is worth more than a major global oil company.

If nothing else, that fact alone should be causing Central Bankers a few sleepless nights.

:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock