Binary Options Con/Scam

BOP so "it really doesn't matter a hoot if regulation exists or not" for your/broker point of view ofcourse you would say that but from consumer point of view the "wild west " status of this "Industry" breads more bd than good.
The product concept is attractive no doubt..
but when asked about very specifics like transparancy, client money safety etc promoters like yourselves have evaded the question...and just keep harping on :Regulations do no good...
these questions coem not becasue I have not read the T + C but by comparing this as an lternative to Exchange Traded ( SIPC protecte NOT FX/ Not CFD , Not even Futures) vanila equity an dIndex options offering on main markets.

So if you can prove with specifics BOs are better in every aspect . I will accept it openly..

Ok... I think you miss my point but then I don't really understand yours?!?!

My point is that if you don't like binary options as a product then simple. Don't trade them. If you do then great... carry on trading them. But don't think that the this big 'regulation' thing is the answer to everything that may or may not be wrong with the industry. Jeez.. we've had pension crisis, endowment scandals, PPI mis-selling (UK), companies collapse (Enron) and of course one that one people may just have heard of ... an entire financial banking collapse.. all under the watchful eyes of the regulatar!

My objection is that in the scheme of things people need to get real and stop thinking that just because something is 'regulated' that it can do no wrong and that the world is a safe place.

So BOP you don;t think there is no additional risks associated trading a product based god knows where

My Question was simple... Why are they better then the Exchnage regulated Vanila options alternative?
If you answer is just "regulations don;t work" then I have nothing more to discuss

1. we aren't a UK registered company but rather BVI

2. Our value is much higher than 904$ :)

:)

Stone

The public record only provides information about private companies only in the case where owners publish share value for public records and this is really only done when a private company is a LLP or otherwise composed of a multitude of owners. GOptions and the company behind it are owned by one individual. Why would this be made public? That's just idiotic.

Stone

The public record only provides information about private companies only in the case where owners publish share value for public records and this is really only done when a private company is a LLP or otherwise composed of a multitude of owners. GOptions and the company behind it are owned by one individual. Why would this be made public? That's just idiotic.

Stone

It was a hypothetical statement, tool.

So whenever you are clearly beaten in a point or argument, suddenly everything becomes hypothetical..... you are a bit of a spanner

Stone

Stone
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-24.html#post2030210
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-24.html#post2030214
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-25.html#post2030450

The ownership and location details have deliberately been obscured.
No reasonable explanation has been given to the points raised that I've linked to
in this post.
I'll keep raising those points until one of you answers,
or cease raising the issue by posting in the first place.

Merry Christmas :)

So whenever you are clearly beaten in a point or argument, suddenly everything becomes hypothetical..... you are a bit of a spanner

Stone

Ha,there is no argument, you're making one up. The statement wasn't directed at you.

Btw to clarify, you're a tool for a plethora of reasons not just for misinterpreting my earlier post.

Nadex is regulated by CFTC if any of you want to know one that is regulated.
Mr. Stone can make the same moves if he wish to do solicitation to U.S Citizens.

Nadex is regulated by CFTC if any of you want to know one that is regulated.
Mr. Stone can make the same moves if he wish to do solicitation to U.S Citizens.

LOL people like him won't do it becasue that will mean they will have to go through the scrutiny that comes with it!

and keep blaming the regulators..on and on specially in USA it is easy to use the "Anti Govt Regulations" sentiments and turn this in to free capitalism v/s govt control ( Left wing) argument

How about Banc De Binary have you ever had a bad dealing with these guys?

I believe they have Euro/Usa at 1.31870 5:30 Central Time U.S, and I need to know if this is the correct price. If it isn't they might be tappering with the time, but who knows so I have been good with them. Up until recently I have been noticing that the prices mark off with time might not come in correctly. We'll see...

CalvinLe55
If you search my posts on this subject you will see what I think of these type of BO providers

Well, anyways that price did come around 1.31870 as is listed in the history. I haven't dealt with Nadex yet, but will open an account there as well. I want to know which one is the most trusted one, but in the end BO is just BO. In your opinion is Nadex reliable with customer service and payouts as always? I just do this for the quick trades otherwise I am a swing trader until I perfect my intraday.

BTW, please don't try and tell me GO and Hallswelle Management Limited
occupy the same building.
That address is also used by 752 other companies (quite a squeeze...:LOL:)
BELLVILLE TRADING LIMITED of NW11 0DH in 1 HALLSWELLE ROAD LONDON

So if anyone wants to visit the real GO offices, where do they go?

Mrs Key Boi owns a property in the Hampstead Garden Suburb area which is not far from GO's supposed office. We'll be in London sometime end of Feb after carnival finishes. We're probably be staying there for at least two months so I'll put a reminder in my diary to take a stroll down to Mr Fielder's office to see if it's a real bricks and mortar outfit with real staff manning the phones.

Of course I'm certain, as yuo are, that I'm not going to find anything except a glorified mail box drop

isn't that right Mr Fielder?

- Car Key Boi :cool:

How about Banc De Binary have you ever had a bad dealing with these guys?

I believe they have Euro/Usa at 1.31870 5:30 Central Time U.S, and I need to know if this is the correct price. If it isn't they might be tappering with the time, but who knows so I have been good with them. Up until recently I have been noticing that the prices mark off with time might not come in correctly. We'll see...

Have a look at this thread the discussions with the BDB guy was hilarious

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...t-unregistered-binary-option-platforms-3.html

"funny enough she was more concerned about me depositing additional money so that they can "triple my bonuses" - so that they can trap your money, imppratnat are bonus conditions