Binary Options Con/Scam

I do think you are a brainless zealot simply following this herd of moronity in similar fashion to newbs going the unregulated.
"Ah, regulated, exchange, blah blah blah - must be ok. No one is going to screw me over there."

It appears you still don't get it.
Your opinions are heavily biased, due to a vested interest.
Despite several chances to provide answers, none have been forthcoming.
So as promised, a repeat post of the key points you or any of your associates refuse to answer.

I'll stop posting it when some answers are given, or when you cease posting here.
Whichever happens soonest is entirely your choice :)

David Fielder is head writer for whyoptions:
Binary Options site whyoptions about company and writers
Note the contact us by mail address (also see attached screen grab)
To contact us by mail:

WhyOptions.com
C/O Massive Consulting Ltd
Trident Tower
Road Town, Tortola
BVI

Now for GOoptions.com:
goptions - About Us

Note who the company is owned by (also see attached screen grab)

GOptions is the most professional and objective platform for trading Digital Options online.
The company is owned and operated by Massive Consulting Ltd
(Registration #1547635) a BVI registered company.

Massive Consulting Ltd, now there's a coincidence...
Now lets look into concrete contact details for GOoptions.
goptions - About Us

Full Mailing address is:

Hallswelle House,

1 Hallswelle Road,

London, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 203 608 1331

Funnily enough, the same address as:
Hallswelle
Registered office:
Hallswelle House,
1 Hallswelle Road,

London, NW11 0DH,
England Registered in England under Company No. 286448

Just to be clear, Hallswelle Management Limited are a legitimate company.
I am not suggesting anything whatsoever about them.

They offer the following services:

Annual Maintenance and Secretarial Services
Registered Office
Virtual office
Nominee Services
Banking
Legal Services
Pension Schemes
Insurance Services
Trademark Services
Company Restructure

In other words, knock on the door there, and you will not find anyone
from GOoptions.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...76d1349721254-one-one-coaching-hallswelle.jpg

More interestingly, the domain for GOoptions has been deliberately kept private:
Goptions.com - Goptions
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx
Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a reason for keeping the domain registration details private.
It is not the stance taken by more well known firms that's for sure.
Here are the domain details for IG (used purely as an example of a well known company):
IGindex.co.uk - Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting
As you can see, full and transparent details disclosed.

So in summary, the contact by mail address for David Fielders binary options
review site is the same company that own and operate GOoptions in the
British Virgin Islands.

David Fielders review site also ranks GOoptions as the best binary options provider,
that's a startling coincidence.
Also of note is the private proxy domain for GOoptions i.e. registration details and ownership
are deliberately withheld.

FMA: Warning against unauthorised websites offering binary options trading
FSA Register
Fraud Awareness & Prevention - CFTC
Investor.gov

Heheh
You are just an idiot
I have no other response to that
WHat does that have to do with anything?
In addition, what have I NOT answered?
Morong
Seriously
Just a moron
Why would you put that up unless you thought it was damaging
Which it's not
Cause it's in the #$%#ing open you dolt !
Had someone wanted to hide it, would the 2 people associated with it have their names there
ANd better yet, 10 days or so after "exposing the truth" why wasn't it simply changed?

No one is hiding squat - it's just your motives that aren't clear
Why the constant negativity?
What are you after?
No one reading this thread will EVER be a trader of binary options, yet I am still here
So why do you think I am here?
Use your noodle now!
You haven't thus far, but maybe you'll make a break for reason

As for the video
1. Binaries are not illegal as the CFTC does NOT regulate this industry (neither does the SEC). It's a problem for US traders to join non-US companies in general. It's a problem for an FSA regulated company to even solicit US clients. Has nothing to do with a scam.
2. Not really sure what his issue is with demo (I have a demo with nearly every forex company on the planet, some with 100,000 or more in that demo account)
3. No idea what his issue is with affiliation - occurs the same way for forex (FSA, NFA and/or unregulated brokers). No idea what that is about. Someone enlighten me what's wrong with affiliating.
4. He claims that you won't get your money, but he didn't open a live account. I have no idea why he's saying this unless
5. When opening an account with a regualted broker, why are you required to provide an ID, passport, etc... There it's not identity theft? This is BS and I am assuming it's created by a forex broker scared out of his wits that this is the industry that's going to break forex.
6. He doesn't provide one reason why it's a scam - although I'd like to know what was scammy about his experience. He never tried to get his money back.
. Lastly, the dude is a xenophobic racist a-hole
8. Forex.com at the end.... hehehe yeah - i wondered what his angle was.. HAHAHAHAH hysterical ! Cause you won't lose all your cash and ruin your life with forex. Never happens right. What a douchebag !

But I will say one thing:
There are loads of frauds out there. Some happen to be binary companies. There's a company out there called bankoptions. They were trading customer accounts illegally. Now this crap happens at regulated forex companies too. Not the point. These guys are scum
If you want a list of scummy brokers, ill provide you with it. EZBinary aren't a wonderful bunch of people - but there's really little to be afraid of with them (and no, I don't promote them in any way, so check the site before you bash me on the head with that one)
Other scams include: xpmarkets, optionworld, and a few others
But there are perfectly fine brokers out there
Heaping them up on one pile because this idiot is promoting forex.com is a joke
A huge hypocritical joke

It's a scam video in and of itself
But the very fact that someone was dumb enough to try to use this as some sort of evidence should lead someone from the side to realize that I am arguing with myself at this point.
Everything I say is just rebutted with some silliness about irrlevant matter
Where one broker or another reside is not the issue
So let's just decide that from now on, we can discuss the market if you prefer cause discussing the market's instruments, is a waste of time

Heheh
You are just an idiot
I have no other response to that
WHat does that have to do with anything?
In addition, what have I NOT answered?
Morong
Seriously
Just a moron
Why would you put that up unless you thought it was damaging
Which it's not
Cause it's in the #$%#ing open you dolt !
Had someone wanted to hide it, would the 2 people associated with it have their names there
ANd better yet, 10 days or so after "exposing the truth" why wasn't it simply changed?

No one is hiding squat - it's just your motives that aren't clear
Why the constant negativity?
What are you after?
No one reading this thread will EVER be a trader of binary options, yet I am still here
So why do you think I am here?
Use your noodle now!
You haven't thus far, but maybe you'll make a break for reason

You haven't answered anything, apart from now admitting the connection
between you and GO.

Quite why you think the hidden registration and ownership details of GO is not an issue escapes me.
Would you wire money to a bank without a proper address or clear company
details.
If you do think that is OK, I find that a touch perplexing :)

Liquid
I've said 10 time already, GO and WO are owned sites by the same individual and he isn't hiding it
I've stated it outright
Moving on

And if you have an issue - use a CC, you can always chargeback if the company screws you

Last edited by a moderator:
The video doesn't do any favors for either side of this discussion.

Peter
Peter
The only reason I put it was to make some points.. not to endorse what that guy in video is indirectly promoting that was FX

Many of us have asked very pointed and technical questions on this thread
We all are being labelled idiots or zealots or having our head in sand! or worst
Look at these questions one by one

- Show why BO should be trusted? because some of them are CYSEC "Regulated" and some may not be even that!
- Thousands of BO type payout can be constructed by using SIPC insured brokers offering ETO.. why would one bother with such questionable "brokers" when there is plenty of choice in the main market!
- How does BO does not have Conflict of interest with the punter? show it
- Why there are so many question marks on disclosure of identity of these mushrooming BO operators why so much bad press?
Why are they not in mainstream?
- Every time I ask about these things there is a mention of FX Refo PFG etc .. conveniently ignoring that I AM NOT COMAPRING THIS TO OTHER OTC like CFD/ FX or even Futures but to True exchange Traded SIPC insured p[products mainly Equity/ Index Options
- The motive is very clear.. get newcomers sucked in to thinking they wil make easy money and send the money offshore
Why anybody on this planet even investing $100 should not worry about client money safety and anybody suggesting that is not important is just plain irresponsible

Promoting something that has lot of potential unwanted risks .. which ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO TAKE ( apart from Market Risk) is irrisponsible

1. it doesn't provide any reasons for it not to be trusted beyond conjecture and of course, he said "it's scam". He didn't open one trade. Didn't try to withdraw from a real account. Nothing. He just said "it's a scam" <--- that's no evidence
2. Disagree - go back to the argument with Moka - you are mistaken here. You can't construct the sheer number of available assets that the BO brokers have. You lose this argument hands down
3. How does a forex company NOT have a conflict? How does you bank NOT have a conflict? The moment Market Making is legal, then you have this so called conflict. But not sure what that has to do with anything
4. Again there are reasons not to have this out in the open. But if you just want to label it a scam, look close at other companies. Not regulated forex brokers. And see what they do
5. But it IS OTC. So why compare it to ANYTHING else????
6. I am not disagreeing this point. I think consumers should make better choices. But it's not so black and white as you wish to make it
7. And i have no idea what "unwanted risk" means. If they do it, it's wanted by default.

Liquid
I've said 10 time already, GO and WO are owned sites by the same individual and he isn't hiding it
I've stated it outright
Moving on

And if you have an issue - use a CC, you can always chargeback if the company screws you

True, you miss the point that all that I am doing by highlighting that fact
is to demonstrate the link between you and GO which you now openly admit.
Fair enough.

You continue to dodge the main issue, so I'll post it again.
You still have not given a satisfactory answer as to why a remote admin address
(Hallswelle virtual office), or why the domain registration details have been hidden.
When you or someone else does answer, I'll stop posting it.

Now lets look into concrete contact details for GOoptions.
goptions - About Us

Full Mailing address is:

Hallswelle House,

1 Hallswelle Road,

London, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 203 608 1331

Funnily enough, the same address as:
Hallswelle
Registered office:
Hallswelle House,
1 Hallswelle Road,

London, NW11 0DH,
England Registered in England under Company No. 286448

Just to be clear, Hallswelle Management Limited are a legitimate company.
I am not suggesting anything whatsoever about them.

They offer the following services:

Annual Maintenance and Secretarial Services
Registered Office
Virtual office
Nominee Services
Banking
Legal Services
Pension Schemes
Insurance Services
Trademark Services
Company Restructure

In other words, knock on the door there, and you will not find anyone
from GOoptions.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...76d1349721254-one-one-coaching-hallswelle.jpg

More interestingly, the domain for GOoptions has been deliberately kept private:
Goptions.com - Goptions
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx
Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a reason for keeping the domain registration details private.
It is not the stance taken by more well known firms that's for sure.
Here are the domain details for IG (used purely as an example of a well known company):
IGindex.co.uk - Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting
As you can see, full and transparent details disclosed.

This is a waste of time
There's no point answering your questions as you will find fault with something else thereafter
If the issue is just an address, not the product, not the withdrawal process, not the methods to execute the trades, not the payout, not anything of paramount importance;All those arguments you had about everything comes down to this? I've won all the other arguments without a shadow of doubt - and this is really what you have left. It's pathetic.
So enjoy, you win. No idea what you got out of it seeing as how you concede that binary options are simply better at an unregulated broker than any other current alternative. But yes, the address of GOptions isn't verified. Well, I can live with that and so can their 1000s of clients (all getting same day withdrawals mind you). Hehe - you've made a mockery of your own argument
But if it gets your rocks off to repost it - I can't stop you, don't want to stop you. You're just giving Goptions and whyoptions more link juice for google search. So think hard what you're doing here

IG index. Again - ulterior motives...... Hmmmm.
Very sketchy dude -
Very sketchy !!!
You an affiliate of theirs?
What do you earn by promoting them?
How much?
Is it legal?

IG index. Again - ulterior motives...... Hmmmm.
Very sketchy dude -
Very sketchy !!!
You an affiliate of theirs?
What do you earn by promoting them?
How much?
Is it legal?

Lulz, that's quite comical coming from someone who has admitted
to essentially being an affiliate...
IG index was simply the most logical choice as they are are the highest profile
outfit offering binaries in the UK, and this is a UK site.

To satiate your desire for impartiality, here are the domain details for several other brokers:
Futures
InteractiveBrokers.com - Online Trading - Interactive Brokers - Options Broker - Discount Broker
MbTrading.com - MB Trading - Stocks Options Futures Forex Online Discount Trading
MirUsFutures.com - Futures Broker | NinjaTrader with Zen-Fire | Online Trading Futures Broker | Mirus Futures
InfinityFutures.com - Infinity Futures
AmpFutures.com - Futures Broker | AMP Futures Trading

SB & Forex
OAnda.com - OANDA - Forex Trading and Exchange Rates Services | OANDA
http://whois.domaintools.com/capitalspreads.com

Hardly exhaustive, but they all share a common theme - full and open disclosure.

If the issue is just an address, not the product, not the withdrawal process, not the methods to execute the trades, not the payout, not anything of paramount importance;All those arguments you had about everything comes down to this? I've won all the other arguments without a shadow of doubt - and this is really what you have left. It's pathetic.
OK...:LOL:
This is all I have left, what you mean a pivotal trust issue relating to full
disclosure of offices and identity of registrant.
I wouldn't call that minor.
So enjoy, you win. No idea what you got out of it seeing as how you concede that binary options are simply better at an unregulated broker than any other current alternative. But yes, the address of GOptions isn't verified. Well, I can live with that and so can their 1000s of clients (all getting same day withdrawals mind you). Hehe - you've made a mockery of your own argument
But if it gets your rocks off to repost it - I can't stop you, don't want to stop you. You're just giving Goptions and whyoptions more link juice for google search. So think hard what you're doing here

I concede there is more choice, that in no way equates to better overall.

Fine - then don't trade with them and leave it at that.
But don't berate me personally cause I believe there are better alternatives that once regulated, pose no threat to the trader. And whilst unregulated, and chosen with discretion, are still a relatively safe bet

Wow..i cant believe the address Hallswell Road NW11 came up. I lived 2 streets down when i was a kid.

Hey this thread is quite heated! I saw it so decided to sign up and drop a comment. From my profile you can see that I run site for binary options traders and also promote a few brokers. There my hands are clean from my declaration....

I posted recently on my site about 'regulation' and also 'scams.' To my mind I have to agree that you will get good and bad in each industry and to be honest it really doesn't matter a hoot if regulation exists or not. There are plenty of 'regulated' companies that get a bashing!

For sure though, what I have found is that many of the 'scam' accusations come from traders not reading the t+c's. Now whether many of these companies could explain them better is a different question...

BOP so "it really doesn't matter a hoot if regulation exists or not" for your/broker point of view ofcourse you would say that but from consumer point of view the "wild west " status of this "Industry" breads more bd than good.
The product concept is attractive no doubt..
but when asked about very specifics like transparancy, client money safety etc promoters like yourselves have evaded the question...and just keep harping on :Regulations do no good...
these questions coem not becasue I have not read the T + C but by comparing this as an lternative to Exchange Traded ( SIPC protecte NOT FX/ Not CFD , Not even Futures) vanila equity an dIndex options offering on main markets.

So if you can prove with specifics BOs are better in every aspect . I will accept it openly..