Binary Options Con/Scam

OK Dave I'll ask one last time, as you've ignored the question a few times now.
Are you in any way connected with any of the brokers you review?

Well given the fact that I can pretty much predict you will either say no,
or ignore the question again, or may even delete the details from one or
both of the sites, I'll answer the question for you:
David Fielder is head writer for whyoptions:
Binary Options site whyoptions about company and writers
Note the contact us by mail address (also see attached screen grab)
To contact us by mail:

WhyOptions.com
C/O Massive Consulting Ltd
Trident Tower
Road Town, Tortola
BVI

Now for GOoptions.com:
goptions - About Us

Note who the company is owned by (also see attached screen grab)

GOptions is the most professional and objective platform for trading Digital Options online.
The company is owned and operated by Massive Consulting Ltd
(Registration #1547635) a BVI registered company.

Massive Consulting Ltd, now there's a coincidence...
Now lets look into concrete contact details for GOoptions.
goptions - About Us

Full Mailing address is:

Hallswelle House,

1 Hallswelle Road,

London, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 203 608 1331

Funnily enough, the same address as:
Hallswelle
Registered office:
Hallswelle House,
1 Hallswelle Road,

London, NW11 0DH,
England Registered in England under Company No. 286448

Just to be clear, Hallswelle Management Limited are a legitimate company.
I am not suggesting anything whatsoever about them.

They offer the following services:

Annual Maintenance and Secretarial Services
Registered Office
Virtual office
Nominee Services
Banking
Legal Services
Pension Schemes
Insurance Services
Trademark Services
Company Restructure

In other words, knock on the door there, and you will not find anyone
from GOoptions.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...76d1349721254-one-one-coaching-hallswelle.jpg

More interestingly, the domain for GOoptions has been deliberately kept private:
Goptions.com - Goptions
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx
Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a reason for keeping the domain registration details private.
It is not the stance taken by more well known firms that's for sure.
Here are the domain details for IG (used purely as an example of a well known company):
IGindex.co.uk - Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting
As you can see, full and transparent details disclosed.

So in summary, the contact by mail address for David Fielders binary options
review site is the same company that own and operate GOoptions in the
British Virgin Islands.

David Fielders review site also ranks GOoptions as the best binary options provider,
that's a startling coincidence.
Over to you Dave :)

Attachments

• whyoptions contact.PNG
    whyoptions contact.PNG
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,089
  • GOoptions parent company.PNG
    GOoptions parent company.PNG
    274.3 KB · Views: 2,632
Yes
I work for Whyoptions. Owned by the same guy who OPENLY owns GOptions
Is there an issue with that?
Is there an issue with AOL owning TechCrunch? Does techcrunch not have a vested interest in keep AOL out of harms way? yes? do they all the time? no?
Boring issue here
The company's compliance, CFO, 9 chat support staff, and others are at that office. SO not sure what's the issue. I do not sit there. I am college friend of Lee's. I write for a living. I trade for a living. Neither of us are hiding. No idea what your issue is. He's listed on the site as the owner. He's in linkedin - go check him out
Looking for a conflict of interest? There is none. Even if you find it annoying that I place goptions.com as my number 1 pcik. That's my prerogative. You don't like it? Don't visit the site or don't trade with goptions. But don't give me this crap about their address.

So why have you not disclosed the connection until you had no choice.
Nothing more to be said, its clear to everyone what is really going on here.
You are nothing more than a shill masquerading as an independent review site,
purely to promote GOoptions.
Now that fact is clear, everyone is free to make up their own minds.

1. the site promoted until recently over 15 different brokers (some regulated and some not)
2. The site was getting screwed over, so I decided to get rid of all the negative elements. Those that didn't pay their advertising fees on time etc... also those that started getting very bad press (like xpmarkets). So I did a complete overhaul and got rid of all but 4 for now. Not that I love all 4. But.. it's a fresh start
3. I was never asked what my personal relationship was to goptions. It's fairly clear in the site
Anyone who really gave a damn could know
Nothing was hidden
So I didn't see any need to explain why my college buddy set me up with this site to play with.
I love writing about the markets and I do it for Lee for fun. I trade 10-16 hours a day. Before the EU open, I write. It focuses me. Helps me trade better. And yes, I trade binary options. Guess what, Lee doesn't let me trade at GOptions. Says it's a conflict. So I trade elsewhere.
I follow the advice given earlier (can't remember by whom). I trade with no more than a 10k balance at any time. Withdraw at random intervals in random amounts.
My account is 100% verified (all supporting docs are in)
Brokers don't mess with me I guess cause it would be bad business
Most brokers won't allow me to open an account even to be honest.
Some will and actually openly invite me to debug there systems, find flaws, find room for improvement, etc..
In short, there are some good eggs out there.
You really don't know Lee - he's a character, believe me.
But he's one of the straightest guys I know.
Anyway, I really don't see why anything is hidden
It's all 100% out in the open
And has been since I started writing for the site.
Lee, in order to prevent this kind of garbage asked that his name be in the about us
Who's hiding? Seriously - no one is hiding

But this conversation was never about GOptions or about me
It was about the industry. So why do you and people like you decide to lash out and get personal ?
It's not personal for me
I don't like regulators. I don't like them in my life. I don't like the tax man either.
I don't like big government. I don't like social security. I don't like the left. I don't like the right much either.
I am open with every idea I have.
I didn't say that regulation was bad in the financial world. I don't like it. But I didn't say it wasn't necessary
The argument here isn't about David, Goptions, or Lee.
It's about regulation not doing a damn thing for the little trader

But this conversation was never about GOptions or about me
It was about the industry. So why do you and people like you decide to lash out and get personal ?
It's not personal for me
I don't like regulators. I don't like them in my life. I don't like the tax man either.
I don't like big government. I don't like social security. I don't like the left. I don't like the right much either.
I am open with every idea I have.
I didn't say that regulation was bad in the financial world. I don't like it. But I didn't say it wasn't necessary
The argument here isn't about David, Goptions, or Lee.
It's about regulation not doing a damn thing for the little trader

You're a vendor, flogging get rich quick rubbish. Anyone you sign up will lose their money. Why wouldn't you get a bit of stick.

Find an article I wrote that says you are going to get rich quick
You won't find a damn video claiming anything like that
You are lashing out on a personal level and it's simply uncalled for
Look at the site
See what it sells
It sells binary options as a product
I love the instrument
I do
I also trade forex, stocks, and vanilla options
I write my own views on things
On brokers
On the market
and On aspects of the industry

Yes, this is how the site survives
Advertising
Just like this forum we are on now
So stop being a damn hypocrite a

O FFS- you guys are idiots
Seriously morons
Pboyles was outwardly promoting a broker a couple weeks ago, but he's giving me crap about goptions.
Nothing that company has done can constitute crap.
This very site promotes ACFX - they any better? Intertrader giving you 1000 quid to sign up any better? Hypocritical crap as usual

You have nothing to say about the industry
You have nothing of any value to add to the converstion - so you go back to that forexpeacearmy levle of BS - let's bash the broker
"They probably such so who cares"
Get an argument or get out
You don't have one
So let it go

Seriously morons
Pboyles was outwardly promoting a broker a couple weeks ago, but he's giving me crap about goptions.
This very site promotes ACFX - they any better? Intertrader giving you 1000 quid to sign up any better? Hypocritical crap as usual

Which broker was that. I've asked already and you couldn't answer.

PYX or something
I don't remember
Don't think it matters - I didn't care that you were plugging them. Nor did I ask you what your motives for it were. I actually appreciated the info - but never got around to checking them out in full
Although they did indeed look interesting

PYX or something
I don't remember
Don't think it matters - I didn't care that you were plugging them. Nor did I ask you what your motives for it were. I actually appreciated the info - but never got around to checking them out in full
Although they did indeed look interesting

Ive no idea what you're talking about.

Maybe it wasn't you.
I am not going to check who it was. It doesn't matter really. If it wasn't you, well then it was someone else.They seemed like a really good and legit broker as well. I think they were regulated by the FSA. But they are more for the pros from what I understood. Not an entry level platform

Mr Fielder
You always side step the real issue..
You said "unregulated brokers are NOT the solution for the long term"
So for short term people should risk the capital with dodgy thinly regulated one is that it!

OK then why don;lt you answer the xx ing questions I ( and others) asked...

You always name call others
You are nothing but a peddler of the worst kind...
HOPE more and More people read these threads and Keep away from BOs UNTIL they are more transparaent..and better regulated.
Hope your sort leaves the building forever..
Get lost you xxxxx

Seriously morons
I'd say pointing out the fact that you shill for a firm with a private proxy domain
with a glorified post office box as an office is a pretty powerful argument actually.
Not that I'm going to bother replying to you any more.
Any more posts will be met with a copy of the post that you have no
reasonable response to and are trying to bury :)

Oh and BTW even acfx don't have a proxy domain:
AcFx.com - Atlas Capital FX - Forex Broker - Currency and Commodity Futures Trading

As promised, a duplicate of the post you would like to bury.
I'll stop posting it if you give a reasonable answer as to why
a proxy domain is used along with a glorified P.O. box as primary contact.
David Fielder is head writer for whyoptions:
Binary Options site whyoptions about company and writers
Note the contact us by mail address (also see attached screen grab)
To contact us by mail:

WhyOptions.com
C/O Massive Consulting Ltd
Trident Tower
Road Town, Tortola
BVI

Now for GOoptions.com:
goptions - About Us

Note who the company is owned by (also see attached screen grab)

GOptions is the most professional and objective platform for trading Digital Options online.
The company is owned and operated by Massive Consulting Ltd
(Registration #1547635) a BVI registered company.

Massive Consulting Ltd, now there's a coincidence...
Now lets look into concrete contact details for GOoptions.
goptions - About Us

Full Mailing address is:

Hallswelle House,

1 Hallswelle Road,

London, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 203 608 1331

Funnily enough, the same address as:
Hallswelle
Registered office:
Hallswelle House,
1 Hallswelle Road,

London, NW11 0DH,
England Registered in England under Company No. 286448

Just to be clear, Hallswelle Management Limited are a legitimate company.
I am not suggesting anything whatsoever about them.

They offer the following services:

Annual Maintenance and Secretarial Services
Registered Office
Virtual office
Nominee Services
Banking
Legal Services
Pension Schemes
Insurance Services
Trademark Services
Company Restructure

In other words, knock on the door there, and you will not find anyone
from GOoptions.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...76d1349721254-one-one-coaching-hallswelle.jpg

More interestingly, the domain for GOoptions has been deliberately kept private:
Goptions.com - Goptions
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx
Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a reason for keeping the domain registration details private.
It is not the stance taken by more well known firms that's for sure.
Here are the domain details for IG (used purely as an example of a well known company):
IGindex.co.uk - Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting
As you can see, full and transparent details disclosed.

So in summary, the contact by mail address for David Fielders binary options
review site is the same company that own and operate GOoptions in the
British Virgin Islands.

David Fielders review site also ranks GOoptions as the best binary options provider,
that's a startling coincidence.
Also of note is the private proxy domain for GOoptions i.e. registration details and ownership
are deliberately withheld.

http://www.fma.gv.at/de/verbraucher...websites-offering-binary-options-trading.html
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do
http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/FraudAwarenessPrevention/index.htm
http://investor.gov/

Attachments

• whyoptions contact.PNG
    whyoptions contact.PNG
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,761
  • GOoptions parent company.PNG
    GOoptions parent company.PNG
    274.3 KB · Views: 1,701
Last edited:
I don't own that domain so I can't answer that. I don't think it's an issue as almost every website without the need for regulation (like whyoptions) is in fact behind a proxy. And I am not sidestepping anything. The fact is, whyoptions was not the topic of this discussion, you have made it a topic. A proxy domain service offered by godaddy is not the topic at hand, you again are making it the topic.
The topic is: are binary options brokers (unregaulted ones) a problem and are there real alternatives for new traders, inexperienced traders, and/or traders NOT able to create there own binary strategies using vanilla options.
The answer to this, in my personal opinion has consistently been "no". To use a moronic example of 2 options available at CBOE or a directional biased binary option at NADEX is NOT a good example.

So, considering the pure facts that binary options brokers are NOT going anywhere and WILL be regulated by MIFID and eventually directly by the FSA, and in 100% certainty by the Japanese as well, you can't tell me that the product is the problem. So let's not focus on the product. Binary options are here to stay.

The current format available at regulated to be, yet currently unregulated brokers, will be for FRIs (fixed return investments) with payouts of 70-700%. Again, perfectly legitiamte seeing as how such payouts and much higher are readily avialable via vanilla option construction of BOs. So that aspect isn't an issue either.

The robust offering of over 200 assets to trade certainly can't be an issue for any of you either. No one else is able to provide this (not on exchanges and not NADEX).

So let's look at the objectively and try to tell me where someone looking for such a product, and people are most certainly looking for it (if you know a thing or two about google search, you can see for yourself the search terms being looked for and binary options are a rising faster than any other financial terms in the industry, by far).

Please take a moment, before you start asking me stupid questions to answer MY QUESTION:
Where are people who want THIS product to go?
Give me an alternative. We both know there is none.
I am not the problem
In fact, regulators aren't even the problem
The problem is the actual brokers
There is no disagreement on this topic. 20-30% of the binary brokers out there are scum. I admit this. It's why I tore down whyoptions and rebuilt it so it DOES take on a more impartial stance. In fact, I have resent mails to a number of the regulated brokers out there in an attempt to interview them for the site. So again, it's not the issue on impartiality. It's that some bad seeds are out there.
But some are really doing a good job.
I never ever said a word about goptions on this forum. Never promoted them. Never said any trader should go there. If you look at other post replies, I actually commended a few recommendations on regulated brokers that DO seem to be getting it right, albeit for a niche (PYXmarkets for example, catering to the high end/highly educated binary trader - like the product, but it's not for the casual market punter). So step away from you "stick" and answer the question, logically, rationally, and without making this personal. As I am doing my utmost to keep this a debate, and not an argument (arguments can't be won. Debates at least shed light on 2 sides of a story leaving others able to take a non-emotional side. That's all I am looking for.)

"he robust offering of over 200 assets to trade certainly can't be an issue for any of you either"

One can construct thousands of BOs by simply doing Call spreads or Put spreads...on Exchnage Traded Options
how can you say there is no alternative? proove it
The only thing you can't do on ETO based BO is very short expiary, I addmit, always have but you don;t seem to accpt the inherant dangers of the scumbagsin BO adn the current status co allows more scumbags to coem on board to average punter

And with aSIPC broker you don;lt need thousands I only have under $200 in my account witha very large broker...

"The problem is the actual brokers"
Good you admit so why teh good one get the act together and gain the repution of being in the Main market????? Just bashing CFTC and NFA does not get any credit
So why not David?
Simpel fact is you and your mates don;t want the scrutiny.. you wil blame everything from regulators to lable others who question as Leftist etc