Binary Options Con/Scam

Ok - I am simply not following
No idea what Goldman and JP have anything to do with anything
I am not dodging anythign.
I keep saying the same thing.
Regulated WOULD be better if it offered a comparable product. It does NOT. Muro has it right. Go to the good ones. Keep your account under around 10k, and you shouldnt have an issue.
Even if it's bigger, you won't have an issue - but I am tied of arguing the moot point.

Yes, regulated brokers are safer. So when they offer a solid way to trade binaries, I'll promote them too. Until then, find a better damn argument than "unregulated is for morons" as I don't get it

I have no ulterior motive as I, unlike the rest of you, am completely 100% in the open. I openly promote binary options brokerages. I do so with zeal. But I don't stand behind the fact that they are uninsured. That annoys me as well. It's unfortunate. It sucks that "bucket shops" like XPMarkets are out there -they make it bad for the industry. But most brokers are just fine. You put in a w/d request, and you get your cash.

Anyway, if you don't trust the unregulated, then don't trade with them. No one is forcing you to. You don't have to trust them - it's fine. Go trade binary options elsewhere. But don't tell me it's better here or there cause until now - their have yet to be any regulated brokers with a product that matches head to head with what the unregulated guys are offering. Period.
So unless you get your facts straight, just chalk this argument up to the "well, maybe I don't know" column and move on. You have nothing to add here unfortunately

Seriously -you are a mental midget

Yup, that post was about conjecture and perception. No facts or anything else. Brilliant point you made. Brilliant. The "I don't like their address but can't be FXXKED to check if it's real" argument
Brilliant

You were the one promoting a broker just 2 weeks ago. You are a hypocrite
And for the record, I was speaking of forex brokers in the same breath as binary brokers
But if all you want is to convinced those who are convinced, well you'll make those peons laugh with ease

Which broker was I promoting? I think they're all a bunch of crooks. Perhaps not as bad as the crap that you promote but crooks none the less.

Yes, regulated brokers are safer. So when they offer a solid way to trade binaries, I'll promote them too. Until then, find a better damn argument than "unregulated is for morons" as I don't get it
Yet you don't promote any of the current regulated alternative at all...

I have no ulterior motive as I, unlike the rest of you, am completely 100% in the open. I openly promote binary options brokerages. I do so with zeal. But I don't stand behind the fact that they are uninsured. That annoys me as well. It's unfortunate. It sucks that "bucket shops" like XPMarkets are out there -they make it bad for the industry. But most brokers are just fine. You put in a w/d request, and you get your cash.
OP of this thread says different, I know who I believe.
You on the other hand I suspect to either be an affiliate, or directly linked.

So unless you get your facts straight, just chalk this argument up to the "well, maybe I don't know" column and move on. You have nothing to add here unfortunately
What facts have you given, other than your opinion

Seriously -you are a mental midget
---------------------------------

Yes, regulated brokers are safer. So when they offer a solid way to trade binaries, I'll promote them too.

For those of us who don't trade binaries, can you explain the difference between how Nadex facilitates trades and why you don't like what they have to offer vs. how the unregulated brokers do business or what their platforms offer?

Problems is, those same regulated brokers are falling short on many aspects of the trading experience that traders simply DO NOT wish to compromise on (service level, product level, trading platform level, and much much more)

So some people would rather compromise on the safety of their money by using non regulated brokers? Anyone who would really cannot be too serious about trading, or is an inexperienced trader, or they have a small enough account where it wouldn't matter as much to them. In any case this is what the unregulated brokers are looking for. Experienced traders who can consistently win are not usually welcome.

Peter

Last edited:
---------------------------------

This is moronic.
I come out flatly stating I am promoting the other guys and that makes me the bad guy. Seriously, you are a hypocrite. If I had GFT up there and allowed my readers to bash them the way they do on ForexPeaceArmy, then what? It would be ok?

Jesus - you are just a hypocrite

For those of us who don't trade binaries, can you explain the difference between how Nadex facilitates trades and why you don't like what they have to offer vs. how the unregulated brokers do business or what their platforms offer?

So some people would rather compromise on the safety of their money by using non regulated brokers? Anyone who would really cannot be too serious about trading, or is an inexperienced trader, or they have a small enough account where it wouldn't matter as much to them. In any case this is what the unregulated brokers are looking for. Experienced traders who can consistently win are not usually welcome.

Peter

You asked a question later to answer it with a biased opinion. Won't bother.

This is moronic.
I come out flatly stating I am promoting the other guys and that makes me the bad guy. Seriously, you are a hypocrite. If I had GFT (and Nadex)up there and allowed my readers to bash them the way they do on ForexPeaceArmy, then what? It would be ok?

Jesus - you are just a hypocrite

Finally you got it, that is exactly what I'm saying.
So why don't you do that?

That would show you are unbiased by reviewing every broker who offers
binary options.
We both know the real reason that you don't.

I wonder what we would find if we start some serious digging on
those brokers you were promoting?
Maybe nothing, but I doubt it...

Go ahead and "dig"
This is pathetic
I don't have GFT up there for my own reasons. And I don't think I need to justify it.
Furthermore, since when do I need to provide YOUR point of view in my work?

You asked a question later to answer it with a biased opinion. Won't bother.

How does my opinion cause you to not want to answer the question I posted? A fair an reasonable question since you stated you would never trade on Nadex. I'm one of the few people on this thread who hasn't bashed your posts. I thought I gave you a fair chance at giving us some real information since you claim so be so close to the industry.

Peter

Last edited:
Go ahead and "dig"
This is pathetic
I don't have GFT up there for my own reasons. And I don't think I need to justify it.
Furthermore, since when do I need to provide YOUR point of view in my work?
You don't.
Thanks for rather neatly demonstrating your lack of impartiality.
That was quite easy really wasn't it :)

My opinion on NADEX isn't very good. I really don't like their service level and think it's a detriment to the trader on many levels. I've stated that in previous posts. Didn't think it would right to do it over and over again. I also have a a serious beef with their offering. They don't offer the depth of assets available at the unregulated brokers. They don't offer the number of expiry variations. And many other reasons. You can't take the same trade sizes available at other unregulated brokers.

But the bottom line is, and this is where I have a serious beef with regulators as I doubt NADEX would do it like this if it was there choice, is that they have a 293 page RULES GUIDE. Yes. In order to understand how the hell Nadex works, what the rules are, and how to play their game - i need to read 293 pages !!!

So yes, I have a serious issue with this product as I don't think it matches the needs of the public. It's meant for semi pro traders and possibly higher levels (not sure). BUt certainly not low level news or intermediate casual traders. Why on god's green earth would they bother? And if they don't, who is going to help them? And when they don't get help, will the platform be simple enough for them to get it?
No.
SO thanks for not bashing me, I didn't mean to snap at you. But obviously you don't see me bashing the actual regulated brokers. I state again with GUSTO: I sincerely can't stand regulators. I don't like the fact that they are self interested without a single care for the general public. They care about tax dollars and if on the way they can destroy forex and get everyone trading futures (NFA anyway) then all the better. That's my opinion. It's not that I think unregulated brokers are the answer. They are not. They are simply the only alternative available to trade in the manner that traders WANT to trade in. On the retail level any way. Not on the semi-pro or pro level. I concede that.

As for GFT, it's kind of similar to my opinion of NADEX. As I have contacted GFT about 3-4 times to propose an interview so I can get the information necessary to conduct a real review. They didn't get back to me. So I had a friend open an account with them. The service was pretty mediocre. Not bad per se. Just not great. So despite this being quite in the early stages of their release of BO, I didn't bother checking again and limited the site to those companies I saw were doing a nice job of service and withdrawal releases. Again, I hide nothing. And I certainly won't hide behind some brand name or regulator.

If thats your experience of Nadex and GFT, I see no reason not to
put that up as a review on your site with links to the respective sites.
Why not?

I state again with GUSTO: I sincerely can't stand regulators. I don't like the fact that they are self interested without a single care for the general public. They care about tax dollars and if on the way they can destroy forex and get everyone trading futures (NFA anyway) then all the better. That's my opinion.

As stated before we agree on this particular issue. I do think regulators are necessary but they seriously overstep their bounds, at least in the US.

The 293 pages is solely so CFTC can protect themselves from the **** lawyers in case the broker gets sued. They make brokers add so much nonsense in order to distance themselves from any possible wrongdoing or misinterpretation of rules. The problem here is even court judges don't believe in any sort of personal responsibility when citizens screw up. It's always someone else's fault.

Peter

When you look at almost all the websites of these Binary Options any blind Freddy can make out they are similar .. most based in one country.. One wonders what is going on!
Why are they not truly in a Large jurisdiction country? IF THEY ARE honest businesses there is nothing stopping them from being in the main market go through the pain of getting approved and rip the rewards to access the huge marketplace!
Imagine at the moment only Nadex is there in USA.. why don;t you guys get together pull your funds and get in the US market.. C'mon Mr Fielder ..instead of just bashing regulations.. join them and get a bigger reward with your superior! product offering
Afterall CFD in Australia was not existent with the offering of Easy Leverage they captured the market ( and many fell for this OTC not realising you are playing against the company who is offering the product in first place....)

Rather than doing that they all choose to remain in countries where it is lot cheaper and easier with less scrutiny to become a "Financial product provider"

Many red flags should go up

Apart from a simpler platform there is nothing going for these Binary Options product ( that may attract those who wish to try it with small amount and it is these type of mug punters that these people want)
Some have the audacity to suggest people with small amount should not worry about if the Broker goes down or not after all it is only $100-500

Those promoting it conveniently ignore these facts
- NO true exchange, conflict of interest with the provider ( Even Nadex I am not sure is a true exchange)
- Questionable regulatory framework ( people can bash the regulator as big brother etc which equates to promoting lawless society..)
- Definition of the product.. is it based on Futures, Spot? many diff ... as compared to true large Exchange traded product
- NO insurance cover

BY THE WAY THERE ARE 2 EXCHANGE LISTED BINARY OPTIONS ON CBOE

CBOE - Micro Site

Last thing for anybody to say client money safety is not important just try it with $100 which you can afford to loose it is highly irresponsible and to disguise it as " Service and education to public is dangerous"
People are not that stupid

Alternative: Construct Call or Put spreads from Exchange Traded Options
IT IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT.. those who want to promote these Binary will tell you it is.

Don't ignore all the safeguards that SIPC covered US/UK regulated TRUE Exchanges offers just because these Binary alternative looks sexy!

OMG MOKA !!! Last time - 2 damn options isn't even on the radar. GOptions, BDB, and others offer 200 or more assets with binary options. Not 2 like CBOE, not 20 or so like NADEX. 200 !!! That's a wide range and it's going to attract a wide range of people. THOSE people ARE NOT GOING TO CONSTRUCT A DAMN BO ON Volatility Indices !!! They don't care about that. They want to BET on apple. They want to BET on GOOG, DJIX, BA, EUR/USD, etc...
They don't want to risk leverage - so forex/CFDs are out
They don't want to construct their own, so CBOE (seriously what a dumb idea of yours, purely imbecilic).
They don't want to read 293 pages do the CFTC/Broker can cover their asses and still wipe out your account making money on the loss !!!!

Regulators are part of the problems. For the last time, unregulated brokers are NOT the solution for the long term. But they are 100% the solution today.

Don't forget, back in 2000, there was no regulation formally on forex. It was just on futures. But there were hundreds of unregulated brokers out there already. Some of those brokers, you guys have mentioned here in this thread. They eventually got regulated and did as they were told. Why is it so hard to take that leap with binary?

Just realize YOU ARE NOT the target audience here. Cause you can trade 2 binary options on CBOE ! You're the man !

OK Dave I'll ask one last time, as you've ignored the question a few times now.
Are you in any way connected with any of the brokers you review?