Binary Options Con/Scam

I just need to assume you are both morons, idiots, or simply illiterate
I don't work with GOptions any longer
As I said months ago, I do still trade with them and as such, so long as I get my profits from trading there out easily and according to their terms - I WILL STILL ENDORSE THEM
I make no qualms about this
I know the managers of the company well
I know them personally and even went to school with one of them

So no idea what you want me to say about there offices and have no idea how this is relevant to me
You want to, jump on a damn plane and meet them
You could just call them and speak with them
No idea what you want from me
No idea why you keep hating on me
I am not defending, condoning, or upholding their office locations
Nor do I give a rat's ass where they are.
For all intents and purposes they can be operating out of a backroom of a sweatshop in downtown Adis Ababa and so long as I keep getting my profits, I WILL CONTINUE WHOLEHEARTEDLY ENDORSING THEM despite your moronic and nonsensical rants about domains by proxy. There are literally tens of thousands of legit companies with DBP on their sites for reason that have NOTHING to do with anything you think. If you'd have the mental prowess to grasp the reasoning behind it, I'd explain - but as always, it's a damn waste with the likes of you

I just need to assume you are both morons, idiots, or simply illiterate

wE ALl HAVE HEARD ENOUGH RUBBISH FROM YOU mR fIELDER

YOU AND YOUR DOGY PRODUCTS:(

dealing with a tip pot economy based financial product always have lot more risk than a bigger regulated product and yes I am talking about SIPC insured / FSA insured exchanges stocks, Option NOT FX NOT CFTC coverd futures ( so don;t bring MFG in discussion)

You are spamming a very questionable product and you do nothing else but personl attacks
by now everybody knpows who the real moron is!

I For all intents and purposes they can be operating out of a backroom of a sweatshop in downtown Adis Ababa and so long as I keep getting my profits, I WILL CONTINUE WHOLEHEARTEDLY ENDORSING THEM

Yah sure Adis Ababa is the place to be for all honest financial products to be based...:LOL:
When you loose your money you WILL give Rats ass
Wonder what is happening in CYprus! I guess you would have more than 100K so there will be a hair cut of is it 30%
Lick the wound Mr Fileder
Dodgy Dodgy

thanks for all replays. Not sure if i will go to put some money into that "broker" Anyway, I read in there Terms the following: " I must submit personal documents withing 1 week of opening the account." So, if i send them later, what will happens? No way to withdrawal money anymore? Just not understand that term/condition... for me it has nosense... Sorry maybe i just dont understand....

freemenn.. I guess many of us who have no vested interest are saying is these are not only non major exchnage traded products, but the entire transparancy. client money safety etc is an issue here + the fact that so many are on the website .. one does not no who is reliable!
Just think why don't such bad press is found about mainstream SIPC insured, SEC regulated Exchnage participant brokers? and then comapred to dodgy FX and now Binary brokers
Don;t get me wrong product may have it's use in trading but the way curently the industry ( if we can cal them that) has potential for many bucket shop and dodgy operators...
SO WHY bother?
There is only one CFTC regulated Binary house which claims not to be a Market maker and a True exchnage. ( this cliam I take with pinch of salt)
The only other more secure ( relatively speaking) option is ( pardon the pun) Use Exchange tarded options and build your own payout... risk reward
through many US regulated SIPC insured brokers liek Oe, IB, TK, many many more
Cyprus, Malta.. Zaijibar or even for that matter NZ..... why bother!

Moka - no idea what Cyprus or anything AGAIN has to do with me
I don't live in Cyprus or have a bank account in Cyprus
As for GOptions, they too aren't in Cyprus and I've gotten well over 15k USD in profits in the last 3 months alone. No I don't hold a 100k USD account with any broker as that would be pure folly. Regulated or not, there's no European insurance that covers me that far. So I split my cash around about 7 different brokers (2 stocks, 3 forex, 2 binary brands).
I do admit, binary for me is for fun.
Much like poker is fun
But I play poker to earn as well
And when I play, I expect to get paid
And there as well, I keep myself well diversified across over 5 poker brands worldwide.
So far, I haven't suffered with regulated or unregulated forex. Same with poker and binary options as well. No idea what all the fuss is about. You aren't interested in trading with an unregulated broker - fine. We get it. I moved on and stopped arguing with you. But I literally have no idea why you keep trying to "hit" me with one more shot - Nothing you've said so far is of any use to me. Had I not gotten my money or had I worked with one of those sleazy brokers that lie, cheat or steal - sure I'd feel different. But I don't (see for your self what I wrote on my own blog about bankoptions.com, optionworld.com, binaryoptionsexposed.com, xpmarkets.com, and many others. I ripped them a new -a hole.

As to sending in docs, it's to get your money same day
If you don't send it that first week, it just might get a delayed more than a day
Nothing crazy - but you open yourself up to something you don't want
So better just have your docs in, and enjoy same day withdrawals

"So far, I haven't suffered with regulated or unregulated forex. Same with poker and binary options as well. No idea what all the fuss is about"
THE FUSS IS ABOUT "JUST BECASUE YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK.. YOU PROMOTE THIS "INDUSTRY" AS SAFE AND OTHER MUG PUNTERS WHO MIGHT NOT BE AS CLUED AS YOU ARE COULD GET BURNED"
you seem to want every mug punter to overlook the obevious OTC/ Regulataory risk/ Product risk

That is the main issue
Second issue is everytime anybody questiosns the transparancy quality of these so called brokers , why they are not regulkatd , why they shay away form amajor scrutiny etc you evade the question...
The Cyprus account was ref to if any of your brokers account held at Sypruc banks.. any way it was a jab I admit , take it back!

Moka - no idea what you are on about
Yes, I've gotten my funds time and time again and from more than 1, yes OMG unregulated, broker. I don't have any qualms promoting it until such timer as it becomes a regulated industry. It will more likely than not take some form of regulation to completely clean it up and I admit, it certainly won't be CYSEC to do so. Does it have its problems - yes.
But if you trade with the good ones, those problems are avoided
That's all I've said
I haven't evaded anything nor can I answer issues related to a broker.
I can only speak from my own experience and that which I've learned first hand
To send ridiculous arguments into this forum about Domains By Proxy just shows how little that joker has to say, well, about anything. But I am not in position to answer on their behalf.
As I've said, go to their offices or call them up at least or send them a damn mail with your concerns
But that moron has done none of this.
That upsets me and annoys me - makes me laugh as it's sort of blind hatred and I have no respect for people like that

And don't forget, if we go back to the 1st page of this, GOptions was simply lumped into a question about a DIFFERENT broker scamming some client. This whole damn thing has nothing to do with them. But liquid likes to play this silly game and you all are on his little ride. It's just hate tripping. So enjoy it. It's pathetic

"To send ridiculous arguments into this forum about Domains By Proxy just shows how little that joker has to say"
That Joker as you call him her was mearly making a point that Good brokers who have nothing to hide do not emply all such things. but since you just wish to promote them no matter what you seems to ignore this
They normaly have clear presence and have the regulation issue sorted out..
Talk to half of the mushrooming Binary "Brokers" and when ask ed these questions the staff have no clue...
"I don't have any qualms promoting it until such timer as it becomes a regulated industry."
DOES That mean if they get regulated you wil stop promoting them? what kind of logic is that?
".. as it's sort of blind hatred "
I for record already accepted 2 good points about this product idea.. but there are so many other problems .. but any mentions of that does not seems to be acceptable to you..
You further claim that there are "good brokers" HOW ON EARTH anybody can work that out?
And in finding a good broker one askes these pointed questions.. to which you lable hatred....
It's pathetic

"oRIGINAL POST fILMON SAID "That is when my problem with them started, first they started adding additional pips to the strickprice and then they started tampering with the expiration times like a YOYO"

iF WHAT HE SAYS WAS TRUE.. THAT BEGS TEH QUESTION.... does it not that this kind of cheating is only posible becasue
1) OTC
2) MM model: Conflict of interest with the counterparty ,
Same as stop running by OTC fx market makers
No seperation of COunterparty and exchange!
If these were true exchange traded products .. these issues would not be there.. simple
All these "good" tin pot brokers put soem money together and become a true exchnage then that product wil get more respect. until then it sucks...

Hello everyone,

I was taking a few days off from posting, then a client of mine gave me a heads up on this thread.
To Filmon, sorry you got yourself screwed over. But making aqusations about my platform and location and services is bang out of order. You are in London are you? Well how about you come through to our office and meet me face to face. I am here Monday through to friday.

Filmon, as I said. You are more than welcome to come through to our offices and see me face to face. I am in the office 10am GMT until late every day. So, before you continue badmouthing us, who incidentally have never had you as a client or treated you poorly at any time I suggest you get your facts right. Once this month is done I will continue posting some trades and ideas. Again I am not forcing anyone to do anything and yes I am after new clients. Everything I have said and done has been upfront and I am the only broker to have come to this forum for Binary at least and done that. Actually answered straight up to all questions and pokes.

Sorry if you got shafted. Next time READ the terms and conditions before you throw your money down the toilet with a platform that is out to screw you over.

Mr Stone
Post quoted:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...0774-binary-options-con-scam.html#post2001552
My unanswered questions:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-18.html#post2026340

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-24.html#post2030214

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-27.html#post2040890

David Fielder is head writer for whyoptions:
Binary Options site whyoptions about company and writers
Note the contact us by mail address (also see attached screen grab)
To contact us by mail:

WhyOptions.com
C/O Massive Consulting Ltd
Trident Tower
Road Town, Tortola
BVI

Now for GOoptions.com:
goptions - About Us

Note who the company is owned by (also see attached screen grab)

GOptions is the most professional and objective platform for trading Digital Options online.
The company is owned and operated by Massive Consulting Ltd
(Registration #1547635) a BVI registered company.

Massive Consulting Ltd, now there's a coincidence...
Now lets look into concrete contact details for GOoptions.
goptions - About Us

Full Mailing address is:

Hallswelle House,

1 Hallswelle Road,

London, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 203 608 1331

Funnily enough, the same address as:
Hallswelle
Registered office:
Hallswelle House,
1 Hallswelle Road,

London, NW11 0DH,
England Registered in England under Company No. 286448

Just to be clear, Hallswelle Management Limited are a legitimate company.
I am not suggesting anything whatsoever about them.

They offer the following services:

Annual Maintenance and Secretarial Services
Registered Office
Virtual office
Nominee Services
Banking
Legal Services
Pension Schemes
Insurance Services
Trademark Services
Company Restructure

In other words, knock on the door there, and you will not find anyone
from GOoptions.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...76d1349721254-one-one-coaching-hallswelle.jpg

More interestingly, the domain for GOoptions has been deliberately kept private:
Goptions.com - Goptions
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx
Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a reason for keeping the domain registration details private.
It is not the stance taken by more well known firms that's for sure.
Here are the domain details for IG (used purely as an example of a well known company):
IGindex.co.uk - Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting
As you can see, full and transparent details disclosed.

So in summary, the contact by mail address for David Fielders binary options
review site is the same company that own and operate GOoptions in the
British Virgin Islands.

David Fielders review site also ranks GOoptions as the best binary options provider,
that's a startling coincidence.

Ok you want questions:

1. At what location can customers visit GO - your place of day to day business.

2. Where and how are client funds deposited.

3. What is the financial position of GO (could normally be checked with companies house if UK registered).

No answer again, and I post the prior set of information.
We can keep going until this thread is on page 1 of the google rankings for GO
if you want, entirely up to you :)

Once and for all
Questions for ANY Binary options broker and it's promoter
( If you don;t want to answer in clear yes no then please don't bother)
1) IF you go bust is my money protected ? If you say yes, HOW?
2) For me to win do you have to loose? ( COnflict) If you say "We hedge" ALL our positions...HOW and what is the proof?
3) If you have a Rep office in UK but if you are based in other country... does FSIC insuracne cover me? you should know it is in your best interest )
4) With your idex Option is teh settlement price based on underlying TRU Futures? or SPOT? or some sort of "derived" price which you can change as you like?

If you ciiam prices are derived from reuiters what about the TRU Exchange price? like LME, CME, NYSE etc

Ok you want questions:

I don't work there
Ask them
As far as I know, London

Credit Cards, wires, others

3. What is the financial position of GO (could normally be checked with companies house if UK registered).
This is an idiotic question not available for private companies
Ask them, maybe they'll tell you

LIQUID - you're an idiot
Flat out

Once and for all
Questions for ANY Binary options broker and it's promoter
( If you don;t want to answer in clear yes no then please don't bother)
1) IF you go bust is my money protected ? If you say yes, HOW?
I don't think so to be honest

2) For me to win do you have to loose? ( COnflict) If you say "We hedge" ALL our positions...HOW and what is the proof?
I don't work for GO, for the 100th time.
No idea who said anything about hedging

3) If you have a Rep office in UK but if you are based in other country... does FSIC insuracne cover me? you should know it is in your best interest )
I don't have an office, I don't work for Go
And GO and other brokers in binary aren't registered in the US or UK
So this question is irrelevant
If you asking about insurance, goes back to your first question and funds are not insured.

4) With your idex Option is teh settlement price based on underlying TRU Futures? or SPOT? or some sort of "derived" price which you can change as you like?
Everything is based on spot for spot pricing and futures for futures contracts
Both are available

If you ciiam prices are derived from reuiters what about the TRU Exchange price? like LME, CME, NYSE etc
Each exchange is used for true pricing

Q: For me to win do you have to loose? ( Conflict) If you say "We hedge" ALL our positions...HOW and what is the proof?
DF: I don't work for GO, for the 100th time.
No idea who said anything about hedging

Moka: I am asking a question to ALL Binary option brokers not just this mob.. so what about other's you promote DO they hedge or not? It is important to know what counterparty risk there is .. for any trader..
\
Q: If you have a Rep office in UK but if you are based in other country... does FSIC insuracne cover me? you should know it is in your best interest )
DF: I don't have an office, I don't work for Go
Moka: I was again not saying you work for GO option... My question is generic to all
DF: And GO and other brokers in binary aren't registered in the US or UK
Not true
On FSA search : 596375 - Banc De Binary Limited
FSA Register
Another mob
Opteck is a trademark founded by Bnet online LTD private company registered under the laws of the United Kingdom having its registered office at 788-790 Finchley road, London
But they then say we are in the PROCESS of getting Sysec LOL

DF: So this question is irrelevant NO it is not... infact it is important read above

DF: Everything is based on spot for spot pricing and futures for futures contracts
Moka: So for example FTSE should be FTSE SPOT or futures?
I checked BnB ( regulated by CYSEC!) asset index the following description does not clear that
That si what mena by absolute transparency ( lack of it)
It says Assets and Binary Options Trading Times - Banc De Binary
FTSE 100
NOTE: ALL DATES AND TIMES LISTED BELOW ARE GMT/UTC.

ASSET: FTSE 100 (FINANCIAL TIMES STOCK EXCHANGE TOP 100)

Moka: Further look at the following chat
The LIVE Help has no clue LOL It was such a pain to extract an answer

elcome to Banc De Binary. A Trading Expert will be with you shortly. You are number 1 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 0 minute(s) and 5 seconds. Thank you for your patience.

You are now chatting with 'Nancy'.

Nancy: Welcome to Banc De Binary(Binary Options | Trade Binary Options Online - Banc De Binary), this is Nancy from customer support, how can I help you?

you: Hi Nancy with your Index Binary could you please let me know if the settlment pric ebased upon ACTUAL Futures or SPOT on ACTUAL true exchnage for example FTSE or DOw

Nancy: One moment please

Nancy: Thank you for holding

Nancy: Yes it is based on that

you: ok this may require your senior back office person to answer or compliance

you: alos is this a market maker model meaning for me to win you have to loose!

you: based on WHAT? SPOT or FUTURES?

you: 2 dif things

you: Do you what I mean

Nancy: We got both of them

Nancy: FTSE futures and spots

you: What u mean you have both? for example there is an S&P 500 binary is it based upon S&P 500 Index spot or near month Futures?

you: show me

you: ok looke dat your Aset index on FTSE it does not show 2 things

Nancy: One moment please we will explain it for you

you: yes please

you: this is important for clarity

you: hello these arte fundamental question before any body cna trade with you.. how coem it is taking so long to get an answer

Nancy: There are 2 different types of binary trades

Nancy: . 1) the binary trades which is based on current market prices and the expiry will be based on the spot price eg: DOW

Nancy: 2) the binary trades which is based on futures price and the expiry will be based on the futures price eg: DOW FUTURES

Nancy: ALL expiry rates are provided by Reuters Eikon III.

you: ok so DOW is always on Futures NEVER on DOW spot and FTSE is always on FTSE SPOT an dnever on futures!

Nancy: Banc De Binary makes a commission off of every trade you place. We purchase the options from various banks around the world - in order to allow you to get the best return rate possible. We generally make around 2.5% - 4% on every trade you make. The banks usually sell the same amount of Call Options and Put Options, thus securing themselves a nice profit at the end of the day. We receive our commission directly from the bank - and there is no charge to you. There are no spreads within the rates - ensuring you receive a 100% commission free environment.

you: your asset index does not clarify it

you: so are you saying I have no conflict with you as you hedge 100%

you: lets first sort out SPOT or FUTURES

Nancy: As mentioned above we do not trade against our clients, we make a commission off every trade that you place.

Nancy: we are a binary option company and not a forex one

you: I am not saying you are a Forex co... yah but you are not an exchnage so if ther is no hourly option in underlying I am trading against you am I not?

you: any way back to the defination first

you: I repeat ok so DOW is always on Futures NEVER on DOW spot and FTSE is always on FTSE SPOT an dnever on futures!

you: I think this is going nowhere final Q1, Defination of Index Binary is not clear.. Q2) You claim to have no conflict with client does it clearly say in your Terms and conditions/ Legals? where?

Ok you want questions:

I don't work there
Ask them
As far as I know, London

The only London address given is a virtual office - a glorified P.O. box.
So that answer is total bo11ocks, as you well know.

Credit Cards, wires, others
:rolleyes: Where is the client deposits account - what country?
You said how but not where...

This is an idiotic question not available for private companies
Ask them, maybe they'll tell you

Any UK registered Ltd. company has publicly accessible accounts via
companies house - GO are the equivalent of a Ltd. co.
Please don't try and tell me they operate as a sole trader, thats even more of
a joke.
If these financial records aren't available its because that is one of the
'benefits' of BVI registration.

LIQUID - you're an idiot
Flat out

Yeah, so why don't you shoot me down in flames by producing clear evidence
to simple questions, its easy enough to do.
Simple fact is you are connected to GO and certainly know much more about
them than any average punter.
To come here and claim otherwise, despite evidence to the contrary,
makes you look like the idiot, and a desperate one at that.

The fact remains that there are no solid direct concrete contact details for GO.
The fact also remains that the domain ownership details are deliberately being hidden.
I've never come across a well known large financial institution that does
either of the above.

No one knows where GO is really operated from.
Why use a virtual office and hide the registered name and address of the domain registrant?
If there aren't established offices, why?
Can't GO afford the accepted and essential expenses of providing a professional image?

Last edited:
Moka:
You asked about the conflict of interest
So I explained that none of the binary brokers "hedge" or cover the trades
Whoever said they do is lying
So to that end, you can make up your own mind
But in doing so, please don't forget that banks and brokers in forex are market makers as well
So don't be to quick to throw stones

As for Liquid
Seriously, boring
I've said that for months now I don't work with Goptions
I used to write for them and one of my older sites was even a joint project with one of their owners
But I am working for myself now as a guest writer and have my own blog now where I
1. endorse broker - yes - I am cool with that
2. endorse GOptions - yes - I make money trading binaries and have 2-3 accounts that use. One of them being at Goptions. And yes, I've taken out profits from all 3 over my trading times with them all. I work with only 2 now actively.
3. I expose brokers who scam traders and make active and load warnings about scams on the site. I even spend my own time and money getting this info to the public. So seriously, look at what I do before you say anything to the contrary

As for where, how, or anything else related to goptions, seriously - just ask them
I have no clue where they hold their funds
Maybe it's in Cyprus, maybe in the UK, maybe elsewhere
I don't know. I've gotten my money from them from a few different banks to be honest cause I move around a lot and they've tried to accommodate me in terms of the speed of the withdrawals.

Again, this whole damn thread started because someone was claiming fraud about a DIFFERENT broker. No idea why Goptions was lopped into this mess and I am left the one catching crap for giving my opinion. You've made up your own mind. Don't trade with them. I don't particularly care.

As for Liquid
Seriously, boring
I used to write for them and one of my older sites was even a joint project with one of their owners
But I am working for myself now as a guest writer and have my own blog now where I
2. endorse GOptions - yes - I make money trading binaries and have 2-3 accounts that use. One of them being at Goptions. And yes, I've taken out profits from all 3 over my trading times with them all. I work with only 2 now actively.
3. I expose brokers who scam traders and make active and load warnings about scams on the site. I even spend my own time and money getting this info to the public. So seriously, look at what I do before you say anything to the contrary

As for where, how, or anything else related to goptions, seriously - just ask them
I don't know. I've gotten my money from them from a few different banks to be honest cause I move around a lot and they've tried to accommodate me in terms of the speed of the withdrawals.

OK fair enough, so you are in no way connected and have no vested interest.
So you won't mind if I keep on posting factual evidence of GO and their
lack of concrete contact, ownership or location of day to day business operation then?
I will anyway in case you were wondering :)
It shouldn't offend you as you don't care and are no longer connected, correct?

Moka:
You asked about the conflict of interest
So I explained that none of the binary brokers "hedge" or cover the trades
Whoever said they do is lying
So to that end, you can make up your own mind
But in doing so, please don't forget that banks and brokers in forex are market makers as well
So don't be to quick to throw stones

As for Liquid
Seriously, boring

Again, this whole damn thread started because someone was claiming fraud about a DIFFERENT broker. No idea why Goptions was lopped into this mess and I am left the one catching crap for giving my opinion. You've made up your own mind. Don't trade with them. I don't particularly care.

Why do none of them hedge? Transaction costs too large? Or is it that the size of trade is capped quite low. I struggle to see how any sensible company would risk large positions on options without some form of hedging.

As promised, check out the last line, I trust that is clear enough?

Hello everyone,

I was taking a few days off from posting, then a client of mine gave me a heads up on this thread.
To Filmon, sorry you got yourself screwed over. But making aqusations about my platform and location and services is bang out of order. You are in London are you? Well how about you come through to our office and meet me face to face. I am here Monday through to friday.

Filmon, as I said. You are more than welcome to come through to our offices and see me face to face. I am in the office 10am GMT until late every day. So, before you continue badmouthing us, who incidentally have never had you as a client or treated you poorly at any time I suggest you get your facts right. Once this month is done I will continue posting some trades and ideas. Again I am not forcing anyone to do anything and yes I am after new clients. Everything I have said and done has been upfront and I am the only broker to have come to this forum for Binary at least and done that. Actually answered straight up to all questions and pokes.

Sorry if you got shafted. Next time READ the terms and conditions before you throw your money down the toilet with a platform that is out to screw you over.

Mr Stone
Post quoted:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...0774-binary-options-con-scam.html#post2001552
My unanswered questions:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-18.html#post2026340

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-24.html#post2030214

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-27.html#post2040890

David Fielder is head writer for whyoptions:
Binary Options site whyoptions about company and writers
Note the contact us by mail address:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...inary-options-con-scam-whyoptions-contact.png
To contact us by mail:

WhyOptions.com
C/O Massive Consulting Ltd
Trident Tower
Road Town, Tortola
BVI

UPDATE - the above contact details have now changed as seen in the current
whyoptions contact details

Now for GOoptions.com:
goptions - About Us

Note who the company is owned by:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...options-con-scam-gooptions-parent-company.png

GOptions is the most professional and objective platform for trading Digital Options online.
The company is owned and operated by Massive Consulting Ltd
(Registration #1547635) a BVI registered company.

Massive Consulting Ltd, now there's a coincidence...
Now lets look into concrete contact details for GOoptions.
goptions - About Us

Full Mailing address is:

Hallswelle House,

1 Hallswelle Road,

London, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 203 608 1331

Funnily enough, the same address as:
Hallswelle
Registered office:
Hallswelle House,
1 Hallswelle Road,

London, NW11 0DH,
England Registered in England under Company No. 286448

Just to be clear, Hallswelle Management Limited are a legitimate company.
I am not suggesting anything whatsoever about them.

They offer the following services:

Annual Maintenance and Secretarial Services
Registered Office
Virtual office
Nominee Services
Banking
Legal Services
Pension Schemes
Insurance Services
Trademark Services
Company Restructure

In other words, knock on the door there, and you will not find anyone
from GOoptions.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...76d1349721254-one-one-coaching-hallswelle.jpg

More interestingly, the domain for GOoptions has been deliberately kept private:
Goptions.com - Goptions
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx
Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a reason for keeping the domain registration details private.
It is not the stance taken by more well known firms that's for sure.
Here are the domain details for IG (used purely as an example of a well known company):
IGindex.co.uk - Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting
As you can see, full and transparent details disclosed.

So in summary, the contact by mail address for David Fielders binary options
review site is the same company that own and operate GOoptions in the
British Virgin Islands.

David Fielders review site also ranks GOoptions as the best binary options provider,
that's a startling coincidence.
Although it should be noted that David Fielder says he is no longer connected to
GOptions.

Last edited: