Best pair to trade ?

hatemypips

Established member
691 59
Depends on your trading system. For example I use XAUUSD because it exhibits momentum property better than fx pairs.

tradingout

52 8
MIne is USD/JPY because it can potentially create large profits by capitalizing on the daily fluctuations if you’re able to buy in at the right time.

HeavLeighGill

87 21
Like most of the other commenters, I prefer EURUSD. It seems to be safe and good for beginners and I've had good results doing so thus far.

Vladimir Rojas

24 11
My advice to new traders and to anyone thinking of doing scalping or intraday trading is that you should consider what happens when your stop levels have to face pairs with a high spread, since you could pay a huge spread in the In case your stop loss is exceeded by the market. On the other hand, we must not forget that the broker will often charge the spread at the opening of the operation first. This is the reason why your position begins in negative at the moment of entering our operation on the platform, but of course depending on the pair it will not be the same to start an operation with 10 euros in negative with the EUR / USD pair than with 80 with the AUDNZD.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock