Best company to start

santimunz

Hello guys...
im starting as an amateur in the field of day trading and i have had some training and have been studying the markets on my own for a while now but i want to know if there is any website that you could suggest me so i could start trading there.

since a lot of companies nowadays have been proven to be a scam i want to be sure about my decision once i go forth with opening the account.

let me know your thoughts below.

Santi ;DD

You should find out as much, as possible about the company you are going to work with. Check the regulation and license, it is extremely important to prevent possible issues.

Use https://finviz.com/ to screen the stocks, then look at the usefulness of the company, example everyone will need a phone so AAPL is going to exist for a long time. Same thing with airplanes BA, even though it's down it's not going anywhere. Coca Cola KO is another stock, Warren Buffet likes it for a reason, so it's probably good for average folks as well.

You should find out as much, as possible about the company you are going to work with. Check the regulation and license, it is extremely important to prevent possible issues.[/QUO
Hello guys...
im starting as an amateur in the field of day trading and i have had some training and have been studying the markets on my own for a while now but i want to know if there is any website that you could suggest me so i could start trading there.

since a lot of companies nowadays have been proven to be a scam i want to be sure about my decision once i go forth with opening the account.

Santi ;DD

definitely conduct your own research before hand. check out multiple broker trading conditions and use their demos to test out their leverage, spreads against your strategies. take risks with trades and learn from losses!!

Main things i would suggest you check out:

Spreads
Leverage
withdrawal methods and timescales (especially for unregulated brokers as people worry about losing their money so ensure you are able to withdraw often, and fast if that is your concern)

Hope this helps and good luck !

Why not just start with the biggest broker that operates in your country?

They should offer all the services you need, probably with competitive over-heads, and they probably won't be a fake company which disappears to South America with your deposit the next day. Note that while you're a new trader, narrow spreads won't be the difference between whether you win or lose.

You should find out as much, as possible about the company you are going to work with. Check the regulation and license, it is extremely important to prevent possible issues.
i agree, always ensure you have a means of withdrawing your funds in a way that is convenient for you, as well as ensuring it can be done in a timely manner- especially if you are dealing with unregulated brokers as people worry that their funds are not as safe. although saying that, i use an unregulated broker and never had any issues with payouts.

Hello guys...

Santi ;DD

i would visit forex peace army for broker reviews as they are, in my opinion, but also try multiple demos with different brokers to try out their trading conditions and match that with your trading style.

They should offer all the services you need, probably with competitive over-heads, and they probably won't be a fake company which disappears to South America with your deposit the next day. Note that while you're a new trader, narrow spreads won't be the difference between whether you win or lose.
Good advice. santimunz, that must be your first step. My first was also like this.

thats a good question for the op to ask. Im new also to the world of trading and do worry about which broker I should chose etc. I did try and get some advice on facebook, but got nothing but links thrown at me lol. wary of things like that!!

thats a good question for the op to ask. Im new also to the world of trading and do worry about which broker I should chose etc. I did try and get some advice on facebook, but got nothing but links thrown at me lol. wary of things like that!!
And you`re right. These links a just affiliate links. They may be to good broker but may be not. It`s just a paid commercial. Like I and @santimunz said in previous posts why not just start with the biggest broker that operates in your country?

i would visit forex peace army for broker reviews as they are, in my opinion, but also try multiple demos with different brokers to try out their trading conditions and match that with your trading style.

Forex Peace army should not be viewed as a true independent and reliable source (no comparison site ever is) .......please always do your own due dilligence .......cheers
N

user a big and reliable broker in your home country..........worry about refining and fine tuning broker choices as your experiance grow over time

Forex Peace army should not be viewed as a true independent and reliable source (no comparison site ever is) .......please always do your own due dilligence .......cheers
N
fair enough, i just think it is good to see positive and negative comments about brokers so people can gauge what to look for, or what they want in terms of trading conditions, from a broker. but the final decision should be drawn by the individual

fair enough, i just think it is good to see positive and negative comments about brokers so people can gauge what to look for, or what they want in terms of trading conditions, from a broker. but the final decision should be drawn by the individual

The ratings at FPA can be biased, its well know that brokers can buy FPA ratings and enjoy how they block negative reviews on the website. Of course it's not so easy to not get your hands dirty when you get paid for that!!

The ratings at FPA can be biased, its well know that brokers can buy FPA ratings and enjoy how they block negative reviews on the website. Of course it's not so easy to not get your hands dirty when you get paid for that!!

yes i do get your point but then the same could be said for all review sites. But yes you do have a highly valid point. I just think it is important for people to realise what brokers can offer what and find what suits THEIR trading needs, style and strategies. all reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt; the broker i use is great for me, never had issues whatsoever, yet i am sure there are negative comments about it, even though i personally never had an issue.

yes i do get your point but then the same could be said for all review sites. But yes you do have a highly valid point. I just think it is important for people to realise what brokers can offer what and find what suits THEIR trading needs, style and strategies. all reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt; the broker i use is great for me, never had issues whatsoever, yet i am sure there are negative comments about it, even though i personally never had an issue.
Of course FPA is trying to seek the best trade-off maintaining mix of genuine stuff which makes their manipulations even more sophisticated and harder to trace! Trustpilot can be a good candidate to search for fair information about brokers too, doubt about others.

user a big and reliable broker in your home country..........worry about refining and fine tuning broker choices as your experiance grow over time

As mentioned many times that`s the only good choice for the beginning. (y)

some good advice here of things to look for and watch out for, there are so many out there its a bit of a mine field.

But which country is that ? Some are so crooked I wouldn't touch with a barge pole and as for getting a just recompense - no way.
Use a UK one for choice and they have courts where there is some notion of a just settlement.