Best company to start

AdamCantor

32 3
The ratings at FPA can be biased, its well know that brokers can buy FPA ratings and enjoy how they block negative reviews on the website. Of course it's not so easy to not get your hands dirty when you get paid for that!!
yes i do get your point but then the same could be said for all review sites. But yes you do have a highly valid point. I just think it is important for people to realise what brokers can offer what and find what suits THEIR trading needs, style and strategies. all reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt; the broker i use is great for me, never had issues whatsoever, yet i am sure there are negative comments about it, even though i personally never had an issue.

hatemypips

345 17
yes i do get your point but then the same could be said for all review sites. But yes you do have a highly valid point. I just think it is important for people to realise what brokers can offer what and find what suits THEIR trading needs, style and strategies. all reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt; the broker i use is great for me, never had issues whatsoever, yet i am sure there are negative comments about it, even though i personally never had an issue.
Of course FPA is trying to seek the best trade-off maintaining mix of genuine stuff which makes their manipulations even more sophisticated and harder to trace! Trustpilot can be a good candidate to search for fair information about brokers too, doubt about others.

Reactions: AdamCantor

Pat494

Legendary member
13,352 1,298
Why not just start with the biggest broker that operates in your country?

They should offer all the services you need, probably with competitive over-heads, and they probably won't be a fake company which disappears to South America with your deposit the next day. Note that while you're a new trader, narrow spreads won't be the difference between whether you win or lose.
But which country is that ? Some are so crooked I wouldn't touch with a barge pole and as for getting a just recompense - no way.
Use a UK one for choice and they have courts where there is some notion of a just settlement.

monro00

11 1
You should discover to such an extent, as conceivable about the organization you are getting down to business with. Check the guideline and permit, it is critical to counteract potential issues.