BeginnerJoe

Sir Pond Life Dreg

:?:

tfl-whodunnit.jpg

I was just about to ask where Beginner Joe had gone.
He found the Holy Grail a week or two back and, I presume, is now now feeling very smug and enjoying his billions on some island paradise somewhere. T2W is but a distant memory . . .
:p

He found the Holy Grail a week or two back and, I presume, is now now feeling very smug and enjoying his billions on some island paradise somewhere. T2W is but a distant memory . . .
:p

He'll be back with his tail between his legs when`ODT's/15mintlb bro stops rubbing the suntan oil on him.

BJ was arrested under suspicion of selling counterfeit HGs. He asked for 345,956 other offences to be taken into account.

Last i heard he found the holy grail, but it didnt have a statement!! It was just too much for the poor fella!

He lost his fortunes going long on bitcoin futures.
Holy Grail turned into Holy Sh1t.

Peter

is it not good enough that he's gone, however temporarily, that we have to resurrect him with a thread in his honour? Jeez the guy might just be on holiday
how sorry are we gonna be if/when he comes back

He perhaps shorted Gold as the Grail would of known the falls were coming in advance :)

so maybe he's now retired

good luck to him anyway

the Grail does more or less exist, it just takes nearly a lifetime to find...

is it not good enough that he's gone, however temporarily, that we have to resurrect him with a thread in his honour? Jeez the guy might just be on holiday
how sorry are we gonna be if/when he comes back

Just when I was beginning to change my attitude to him! Life isn't fair!