Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRIVIA entertainment from ET ............... Fibo just been informed that the thread that brought up this glaring fact was deleted by the same rogue cop who hated Fibo from day #1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why? Because Fibo broke all ET records in having more Likes than Posts

(((( good thing my BEAR CALL is thus far wrong!!!! If right, there would be a revolution!!!)))) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fibo_trader

Male, from Santa Barbara, CA
Profile Page

TRIVIA entertainment from ET ............... Fibo just been informed that the thread that brought up this glaring fact was deleted by the same rogue cop who hated Fibo from day #1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why? Because Fibo broke all ET records in having more Likes than Posts

(((( good thing my BEAR CALL is thus far wrong!!!! If right, there would be a revolution!!!)))) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fibo_trader

Male, from Santa Barbara, CA

Profile Page

Dividend Yield on Fibo = 944/703 = 1.34

Closest non-sponsor 2nd place contender is a fella from California called Garachen @ Div Yield = 0.92

The entire rest of the ET field is soooooo far south as to be even south-er than Argentina.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Brits are at it again!!!! A sharp drop in corona cases gets them doing the Swedish thing ............. how they've defeated BEAR by lifting all regulations.

Americans are no better! But at least the Americans tell the Brits to jump and the latter goes, "yes boss, how high?"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Houston, there is a problem, however. These dumbphucks do no understand the language of Waves and Trends so getting into a discussion with them is pointless and effluvium-istic.

The simple answer is ................ correction occurred at precisely 78.6%. Were I a UK doctor Fauci I would be looking for a reversal in the new cases at around 50% & 61.8% before 78.6%.

Its that simple.

But wait, it gets better. Now watch as the decrease in new cases drops to 61.8% or 50% and then the wave reverses to rejoin the Primary Trend.

Reminder: Fibo is once again sending the Memo to the Brits. What memo? See below

As its glaringly obvious that T2W traffic is dying, dying, dying, on its last legs, at least Historians will say that there was one American, an outcast, a reprobate of considerable intemperate disposition, who tried to prop her up while her own kind was bailing in droves .................... damn shame really because my wish is for Sharky to make it, to survive this BEAR market while all others perish.

It would be nice to see T2W drop down to a skeleton crew and then grow from there and become true to her name, TRADE2WIN. Personally I believe and think that this name is far superior to the name EliteTrader for so many obvious reasons.

Its called a BEAR market correction. But who the heck says T2W cannot survive it?

With the striker known as Fibo, anything is possible. Without Fibo, the site is dead, gone, goner, gonistissimo!!!

While the Colonial Empire is gripped with Political correctness that is bogging them down to such an extent, let it be known that Fibo is not afflicted with this disease and is therefore a free man and can do his best work from the back of a horse in guerilla warfare!!!!!

As its glaringly obvious that T2W traffic is dying, dying, dying, on its last legs, at least Historians will say that there was one American, an outcast, a reprobate of considerable intemperate disposition, who tried to prop her up while her own kind was bailing in droves .................... damn shame really because my wish is for Sharky to make it, to survive this BEAR market while all others perish.

It would be nice to see T2W drop down to a skeleton crew and then grow from there and become true to her name, TRADE2WIN. Personally I believe and think that this name is far superior to the name EliteTrader for so many obvious reasons.

Its called a BEAR market correction. But who the heck says T2W cannot survive it?

With the striker known as Fibo, anything is possible. Without Fibo, the site is dead, gone, goner, gonistissimo!!!

While the Colonial Empire is gripped with Political correctness that is bogging them down to such an extent, let it be known that Fibo is not afflicted with this disease and is therefore a free man and can do his best work from the back of a horse in guerilla warfare!!!!!
Where is that bum, NVP, the weltmeisterschaft hoci-poci "T2W is my HOME" ..................... words only? Are you just full of hot air, all talk and no uuuumph? I thought so! Get in there clown and lift his so-called HOME up!!!!

Colonial England lesson of the century delivered in real time with real first hand experience demonstrating a point so deep that only Fibo really is aware of its depth .................

The covert hostility of Brits towards Americans ............. puts even the scorned woman to shame in terms of intensity & longevity!! No contest!!!!

Teakdoor is a BRIT site that has a few Americans remaining. there were 320 to start with. They got slaughtered by the temper tantrums and harassments of the 20k Brits collectively!!!

Shame on Dr Fauci & other CDC experts for misssssing BEAR's #1 Lesson in the book by BEAR titled,

"GO WHERE THE FOOD IS"

explanation/interpretation (=Duh!) by Fibo = Florida is where the FOOD is = Oldies but goodies flock there from all corners of the Golan-Globus domain = easy pickings

1627916825796.png

Key note:

Newspaper headlines will go into a bull market but we are still not in the RECOGNITION PHASE of Wave 3

What specific thought process aka realization would define the RECOGNITION PHASE?

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Help 'em Father for they know not what/who they up against!!!

1627917408523.png

1627917457675.png

1627917525555.png

Florida governor, Ron DeSantis should know better than to challenge BEAR in open United States Forum!!! Not smart!

Behold the creme de la creme of Cities ...................... City of Angels!!!!

While all other cities are chopping off their citizens' unemployment benefits and not helping extend the moratorium on rent/mortgage, THE MOTHER SHIP (that is holding the entire country's shoulders up) declared that punishment would be severe for anybody who attempted to evict an ANGEL prior to

AUGUST 2022

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Fibo has been every place worth a damn anywhere nowhere nohow notime but there just simply is no place like LA. There just is not! Would be foolish to even consider a 2nd place contender.

Basic TA applied to Covid-19. How basic? Ultra-basic, so basic that it actually dwells in the realm of basic-basic

Dr. Fauci and Govt. officials worldwide are no privy to this level of basics. It really would be too much for them to grasp.

TA 101:
Bunching up/compression of Moving Averages is a precursor to INTENSE VOLATILITY

Now fellas, these babies down in the chart below ain't no moving averages, they be whole countries' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

YIKES!!!!!!!

When the breakout in Volatility occurs, the joint theme song will be ...........................
Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention

1627958357372.png

1627959282914.png

How the Volatility breakout will occur .....................................................

At 9:32

Shrieks and screams of "Save US" will echo and rev
Pandemonium worldwide ........................

At 11:32
The 3rd of 3rd aka The Recognition Phase of the mighty Third Wave will announce hisself in grand fashion on a transcendental occipital lobe - it will be missed by all mankind except Fibo so Fibo is putting it here as a record so there will be History documentissssimossssistic-eesay ....... on the announcement of said entry into the Recognition Phase, a surreal luminescent glow will linger as the thoughts of BomBay Black on Anjuna Beach gush forth ...............

Mammon's billionaires will be brought down to their knees! How far down? All the way down to the point just shy of too late when some will cognite and throw in the towel and, switching allegiance, will look to Mother Mary and plead,

Ma,

I miss you so much, I can't stand it
Seems like my heart is breakin in two
My Head says No but My Soul demands it
Everything I now do reminds me of YOU

I miss you so much in this House full of shadows
As the rain of pain keeps pouring down
When will the pain recede to the darkness
From whence it has came-d when I'm feeling so blue

Ain't goin down no more to the Well
sometimes it feels like I'm going to Hell
But this time I'm crawling & knockin on your front door
I don't have nothin to sell no more!

For historians only ............... noticed the News for several days that China's Corona

cases have taken a hiatus and the occurrence is in decline?

Now dig this, historians - that is a f***in Wave 2 recovery wave. If fibo is correct in this assessment, China will have a resurgence in cases soon for Wave 3. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: makes sense to me but hey, wtf do I know!!!!!

:ROFLMAO:
Remember this dear historians ............. if there is nobody to kill and destroy then the prupose of Wave 3 in a BEAR is worthless, i.e. meanigless in the context of BEAR which implies desstruction as its basic premise. Therefore for there to be a highly rocket type successful Wave 3, the dumbphucks must be enticed back into the markets - and this is done in Wave 2, a recovery wave that exudes the supreme bullish atmosphere of the previous bullmarket. So the sh*theads wildbeest come back in in greed and lust to party

Then Wave 3 begins and the destruction is severe. In the 3rd of 3rd, all forums will go, "God help us, there is no place to escape to as they see going to stamps, gold, silver, coins, cars, whatnot there is no escape - the FIRESALE is underway passionately:ROFLMAO:

The only SAFE HAVEN is the USD but the Brits won't go there becaue its American and defo not because Fibo's there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Slam Dunk! :) Called last year (April 2020) as the Corona virus episode was getting underway when I noticed that CHINA infections had slowed to a crawl after a rocket move north in Wave 1 in February 2020.

I said, "Wave 2 recovery"

Fast forward to July 2021. Wave 2 finally completes and Wave 3 up begins, has begun and should pick up huge speed as Third Waves are wonders to behold and no slouches are tolerated.

Q.E.D.

BEAR, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!!

(Book is not available on Teejeeack)

concept of Wave 3 = all cylinders must fire in unison and be able to be driven full-throttle

Main cylinders for Teejeeack are: United States, China, India. With this CORE engine firing ................. the rest is easy

Trendie's new thread posts DATES are eerily related to the BEAR's Dow Jones topping feno-mena . It is of course all on an unconscious level, but so what? If it can be used profitably, use it. Bottomline: Trendie has a penchant for dropping his stress load at Dow Jones' turning points at Tops. I don't have time but go back and see that it works also for intermediate term tops and Minor wave tops.

Below are just 3 recent ones

Dow Jones tops (Aug 2, 2021) & Trendie discharges BEAR market effluvium

Dow Jones coiling top Oct 19 preps for the most horrendous top of all time to come Feb 12, 2020)
= Trendie BEAR market effluvium gave adequate warning of heavy sh*t coming soon

Trendie's HEAD gushes with a perfect timing of BEAR market effluvium as the Dow Jones topped the exact same day as thread

see post #5 by my good friend 1nvest :):) who paid his respects to me months ago when he told Postman, "unless we get rid of the elephant in the room .......................... :)

see para 4 in post #5 for
1nvest's mention of Fibo's charms ................

>>>>brits are dumphucks <<<<

I can prove it!

(0) Within days of my arrival at T2W May 6, 2019, the assaults began, first by Malaguti, then dowser and others. All unprovoked. Q.E.D.
(1) They hate Americans, can't stand them, attack them at every opportunity but when told to jump, ask "how high?"
(2) A rag tag enclave of Americans, poorer than sh*t with doodly squat defeated the entire British war machine - twice!
(3) Said rag tag enclave went on to exponentially grow to such an extent that it made the former Empire look like a molehill

(4) They've killed, genocided 350 million people worldwide but are told to ostrich their heads in the sand and not learn History - and they OBEY! .... and get this, 90% when interviewed state they are proud of their history
(5) Not a single T2W member here knew anything about their own colonial history before Fibo showed up and taught them
(6) Instead of using the 20 years to learn to trade, all they do is gas, gas, gas and pretend they still are Masters of the Universe
(7) Tony Blair took the entire country to WAR against an innocent people who had no crime - look at its state nowadays.

But here in just this one historically documented scene may I offer the creme de la creme as to why I consider Brits to be dumbphucks today as yesterday, nothing has ever really changed ....................... see below for stupidity at shocking peaks

Exceptionally dumbphuck is at 6:32

Dumber than a f***in rock! And the best part is, "they are our #1 allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Worst part? Makes us Americans dumber to accept such a low quality of ally, totally devoid of honor and/or integrity

For 1nvest .................... an angular velocity "omega" look at the definition of "Brit business dumbphucks"

Before Britain invaded India, the latter had 23% of the world economy
When Britain left India, the latter was reduced to 4%
The Textile Industry of India was the most heavenly producer of goods for Paris and other top-notch places
Britain destroyed this industry by breaking off the thumbs of the weavers to cripple them. Jesus H Christ!
Everything that could be stolen and ripped off was done, done, done without regard to killing the golden calf.

How would Fibo have handled the entire situation even assuming that Fibo would have the evil heart to go into another man's home, make him a slave, beat him to a pulp everyday, bang his wife to smithereens and slaughter his children - and then even steal his meager savings and his Land ........................

Fibo's approach would therefore have been the opposite of CREATE DEATH = DESTROY LIFE ................... it would instead be ..................

CREATE LIFE, promote Life, promote partnership and cooperation and wealth to be shared across the board all the way down to the weavers with special incentives for the weavers to seek even higher levels of aesthetics - and then put together an entire division of sales forces to sell, sell, sell the products worldwide, thereby enriching into infinity both countries.

No killing no shooting no looting, no robbing

Therefore based on the shortsightedness of the Brits I would have to say they are dumber than a f***in rock!

T2W's gallinaceous bird in ebullient Adam's Ale named 1nvest's (history 101, one gots to start somewhere)

See comments below video ................ soooo very true .................... Fibo agrees 100% with the comments

The only country that displays stolen properties with pride

"Museum of Loots" is a better name for this Museum.

Shame on BRITISH government for displaying LOOTED things in PRIDE . Shame on their QUEEN wearing a LOOTED diamond with PRIDE

If the UK returns the Indian treasure to India, UK will have 0 economies!

The sad part is we indian cant see such detailed carved statues in our own indian museums. It's our assets and we cant see that. What a shame Britain.

Looted a rich country and calling us poor Indians and call themselves Great Britian.

We call British museum “chor bazaar” ( thief market) in our country :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.