Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus H Christ, how much the Indian people teach Fibo. Its downright staggering to behold. Fibo's fav country

I thought thai food was was #1. But Indian has depth and verve that cannot be found no place else

The Caju Feni of goa? In one shot Fibo can drop kick all Whiskies out the friggin window

The Toddy, the Uraq

prawn curry rice

masala pomphret

Yikes!!!!! Too much!!!!

Imagine how fantabulous things would be today if Fibo led the invasion by Brits of India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Happened years ago in Goa ........................

Mother (in her mid 30s) and daughter 8 years old ran into Big Joe and got the smile of their lives. The response of the Mother was to catch my eye then dart her eyes to the floor in a total non-confront besieged by terror. But my smile is so contagious and the welcome so YUGE that she lifted her eyes once again to behold big Joe and in that ogonblick she saw ZERO JUDGEMENT and started to relax.

They had just arrived in Goa and were looking for a job to get by. They had no place to live having just arrived and on very tight finances.

I looked at the little girl and introduced myself and asked which hotel they would be staying at? Her response floored Fibo! She said-ed. "My Mummy has only 150 rupees left, we might have to sleep on the beach"

So I asked the little girl, "that's not possible, how much do YOU have in your own purse? I bet its thousands of rupees!" She shrieked, "No, I only have 4 Rupees"

While all this was going on, the Mother's face was streaming tears of embarrassment and shame ...........................

So I asked the little girl, "what would she say if suddenly, out of nowhere a thousand rupees were to appear in her little purse?"

THE PERENNIAL BEAR MARKET of the little girl was at that serendipitous moment of reversing on a dime. The smile was so infectious, so magnificente that Fibo threw his spirit in full at it!

General manager at the Taj Mahal Hotel at that time was none other than the hubby of a friend of big Joe. Secured a job and place for the Mummy and girl to stay with 2 months advance on salary.

Took them out to eat a first square meal in months most likely. The little girl's jowls were screeching with internal pressure as she gobbled the delightful fishes. The far away look in her eyes was so tsunami-ed by hunger pangs!!!!

When I left Goa days later, I took her to the Bank of India and opened an account for her and deputized her to an investment director and made her take a solemn oath that she would grow up to be a financial responsible adult and learn everything about money/business she could.

And that she would write to me every week with progress reports and questions that plague her. WE was now friends!

Fast forward. The Mummy and her live in Brentwood California and Mummy has a 150k/yr job and the little girl is loaded with her own job and investment income in real estate and a couple side businesses

When they invite me over for dinner even though there are other guests, the girl grabs my hand and guides me to the chair right beside her and serves me the meal items FIRST! Every 20 minutes or so during the meal, she just gets up out of her chair to put her arms around me and kiss me on the cheek and whisper, "I love you Uncle Joe"

Would a billion dollars be worth more than this? NO way, Jose!

:)(y)

Refer to post #11 .............. an asinine, hovine, bovine post by T2W's top prime loser ................. any reason why T2W is headed anywhere else than to LuLuLand!?

Fibo's answer is utter simplicity .....................

Deviation from & dishonoring the brilliant name/concept/one-phrase-says-it-all .......... TRADE2WIN ................. is the root cause of collapse. Handle this and poof all problems go up in smoke. This concept is the foundation stone that Sharky built. Cease and desist all other stupid sh*t and go back to honoring the name and T2W will fly like a star

1:54

see post #5 ............................... paragraph 4, line 4 (new trader's holding gold, god help him etc)

Q.E.D.

New_trader completes one full year (August 2020) holding Gold LONG in a BEAR market of duration 1 year thus far. An anniversary? Worse. Today on the day of the momentous occasion of the anniversary, New_trader has both left and right ventricles crushed by the precipitous drop in Gold.

Is this any way to live in harmony, peace and tranquility for a TRADER? Definitely NO! Its too stressful, too insane to ignore the time value of money and utterly butterly insane to have no timing skills to preclude one from riding a BEAR LONG

Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!!! Welcome to T2W's New_trader, a total disgrace to TRADERS OF SUBSTANCE!!!!

Note: Even if Gold reverses and goes north it will not undo the damage to the kidneys, liver, heart, b rain, spirit, Pancreas. Its NO way to live

1628273815064.png

There was a time when Brits and Americans differences were their strengths. Have those days gone for good? Never to return? I don't know.

The differences are not subtle but the underlying obvious thing to note is that together they as a team are 10 times stronger than the individuals thessselves. How is that possible? Go figure! Even the wife of the Englishman gets to visit and taste both worlds.

In the barn, notice the one might say subtle but in reality its monumental when the French woman did not trust the Englishman, thinking that he might be a Nazi, but the moment the American stepped in with his offbeat hocus-pocus, BOOM! the smile entered the face of the woman and clarity took over. No doubts no more! She was with the allies!

It used to be this way? I think so! I was not around then, so have to extrapolate from movies, clippings, documentaries and whatnot.

It could have been a beautiful town, SWEETWATER!

watch the bungling of the Brit, then the sharpness of the Brit, the total assumption of power by the Brit in Gestapo HQ. That's why I am saying, "together, the alliance is ferocious!"

>>>>>> Monday July12, 2021, the rest of my balances from Wells Fargo Bank will be shot off like a rocket to girly - on the house a free gift that if left in the Bank would surely vanish into thin air <<<<<<<<

Done, done, done, done :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The Moolah is on its way on a rocket ship to Thigh-Land, been saved just shy of too late!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sons of b*tches banks can go belly up for all I care!!!!
Nice to know that Warren cleared out of Wells too

Nice to know that Warren cleared out of Wells too
Sorry Sharky, that rash that's a scourge all over T2W is at it again, raring its ugly head ................ the 61.8% Fibo madness, madness, madness :)

Wells Fargo Bank just hit it. Warren has been unloading since May but I think he had 30 million shares left but might have unloaded even those NOW. He does not know about no 61.8% hocus-pocus, he has his own way :)

1628358440944.png

For New_trader ...............................

Dead_broke's friends all took a big hit last week on Gold. But Deady's best friend got really hammered on Silver! Poor fellow. Deady escaped unharmed because he just won't do the opposite of Big Joe. These other guys are mostly fundamental guys, zero technical

Silver is now under the 200-day.

TRADE2WIN's lead striker, Fibo defeats the venerable INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY in Corona-Virus Trend Turning point CALL. The T2W striker not only defeated the IIT engineers by 5 days on the India corona virus turning point call, but also blew them away by calling the UK turning point (UK within 4 days = May 18).

To be noted: IIT engineering team consists of many but the T2W team consisted of just ONE, a very lonely guy with no mates!!! :)

see post #7,493 of May 11, 2021 right here in this thread .............
#7,384, 7,416, 7,508

How venerable is the Indian Institute of Technology?

Makes Cambridge look like wooly bully
Makes Oxford look like oodlydoo
Makes MIT look downright asinine, hovine, bovine
Makes Stanford look silly
Makes Harvard look like a clown!!

TRADE2WIN's lead striker, Fibo defeats the venerable INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY in Corona-Virus Trend Turning point CALL. The T2W striker not only defeated the IIT engineers by 5 days on the India corona virus turning point call, but also blew them away by calling the UK turning point (UK within 4 days = May 18).

To be noted: IIT engineering team consists of many but the T2W team consisted of just ONE, a very lonely guy with no mates!!! :)

see post #7,493 of May 11, 2021 right here in this thread .............
#7,384, 7,416, 7,508

For IIT guys who are for sure to stumble in here now that Vinod has the info .............................. dig this .....................

your mathematical models are excellent no doubt but you spent countless hours backtesting and fudging and going back and forth. Too complicated.

Compare to the Trade2Win's lead striker's technique: Target for Corona virus wave turn generated in under 1 minute of research time

Come to Daddy .................. get email address from Vinod. I can help you

How venerable is the Indian Institute of Technology?

The lead engineers/scientists now have a target for the current corona virus wave's peak .................... I will dig this up later

But I do not yet have a target as I am waiting to see the first slope of the rise and then the first tilt correction of minor import, then I will apply my magic and in one shot be within striking distance of getting it right when the wave actually gets there months down the road

WHO the f*** are these boys from IIT? Why of course they be creme de la creme. :) :)

Do they like Fibo? "Like" would be putting it mildly. "LOVE" is more accurate.

Special word from Fibo: Fibo loves the lot of YOU from IIT, no exceptions!!!!!! :):):)

Bitcoin at Fibo trendline. Close out any Longs and go Short stance, enter at first sign of trouble, no hurry, going to under 20k, big short profits likely

Bitcoin at Fibo trendline. Close out any Longs and go Short stance, enter at first sign of trouble, no hurry, going to under 20k, big short profits likely
No change in stance. Awaiting Short signal. See updated chart

1628516822652.png

see post #5 ............................... paragraph 4, line 4 (new trader's holding gold, god help him etc)

Q.E.D.

New_trader completes one full year (August 2020) holding Gold LONG in a BEAR market of duration 1 year thus far. An anniversary? Worse. Today on the day of the momentous occasion of the anniversary, New_trader has both left and right ventricles crushed by the precipitous drop in Gold.

Is this any way to live in harmony, peace and tranquility for a TRADER? Definitely NO! Its too stressful, too insane to ignore the time value of money and utterly butterly insane to have no timing skills to preclude one from riding a BEAR LONG

Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!!! Welcome to T2W's New_trader, a total disgrace to TRADERS OF SUBSTANCE!!!!

Note: Even if Gold reverses and goes north it will not undo the damage to the kidneys, liver, heart, b rain, spirit, Pancreas. Its NO way to live

View attachment 304167
Gold continues to demolish my friend, New_trader with yet another calamitous drop today (August 9, 2021)

Help from Fibo will be deflected automatically because its just too painful t receive from either dead_broke or Fibo.

But perhaps, Robert Kiyosaki can help? Better than gold experts like Peter Schiff and countless others who are all fanatics Gold bugs.

Robert Kiyosaki is better than them all because Robert has a diversified portfolio loaded with many things like real estate etc., GOLD & SILVER being a small but relevant % of his overall port.

Therefore the hits that Robert takes to his Gold/Silver section of his port are real but nothing compared to New_trader types who have their entire nest egg in one basked, aka GOLD.

Robert is Japanese American, so the best advice for New_trader is to copy him and pretend you are copying a Japanese investor.

You'll do just fine.

T2W rescue mission:

Count Fibo IN. I know, I know, I know, I don't belong here. Americans are not welcome! I know. :)

But that don't bother me. T2W is worth saving, huge potential. BEAR is devastating all forums, all venues, so its not like T2W has been singled out for destruction. Far from it.

Positive point of view: Look at it as a signal for CHANGE!

Come on guys, don't give up so easily. T2W traffic is falling off a cliff bigtime. All you fellas who claimed T2W is your HOME, is this the way you abandon your Home when the going gets tough?

Best medicine?: Hindsight traders, reform yourselves, give up the addiction of hindsight trading and put on some

R E A L T I M E T R A D E S as in TRADE2WIN

Pick your own instruments for Shorting but use this as a guide ....................

Fibo's first tranche 600k is applied unanimously when/of Dow Jones Short fires as per Fibo at

Short Dow Jones at < 34,776. Add to short only if successful take out of 1H 200-pd ema.

More instructions to follow if/when success occurs.

StopLoss once trade is triggered goes at 35,246.79

Pick your own instruments for Shorting but use this as a guide ....................

Fibo's first tranche 600k is applied unanimously when/of Dow Jones Short fires as per Fibo at

Short Dow Jones at < 34,776. Add to short only if successful take out of 1H 200-pd ema.

More instructions to follow if/when success occurs.

StopLoss once trade is triggered goes at 35,246.79
Shorting concept applies to ALL of the US market.

I'm ready to roll.

Are you?

I'm ready to take it in the yazoo! Are you?

I'm ready and willing to get rich! are you?

Dow Jones 1H will try to nail the short entry a bit higher up ............. if possible .............. is that end ending diagonal triangle?

1628532581831.png

Status
Not open for further replies.