Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dow Jones Short

Red lights flashing as Dow Jones Transports aka Economy is not confirming Industrials' Top

Neither is the Vix (inverted)

What is Vix inverted? Its the Vix but turned upside down so duffers can see where the con-confirmation is.

Re: Dow Jones trade .................. Fibo placing big money on the line. How big? Big! But in tranches, not all at once.

The 600k initial entry mentioned will go into the milliions if/when the 2 trenlines shown below in the Vix are taken out topside. I'll be into the Dow JOnes short bigtime if this occurs.

My Stop Loss is only significant for the first tranche because as soon as the move gets underway I will move it to breakeven.

Maximum tranche loss is therefore 80-100k on the Casine boogie gamble when/if it triggers.

Like I already said before .... its not possible no more for Fibo to have blown accounts.

Those days of fear of ending up at the YMCA are gone, gone, gone, gone for good :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1628534091784.png

Fibo's point of view on DEATH from Covid-19:

Yes, it could nail me too! This is a BEAR trend at 2-4 degrees of Trend. Its YUGE! I'm just a guy. But I'm a guy who Mother Mary loves as a son. But I lack her foresight. YOU see, if SHE sees and knows that the pain would be far more intense once Wave 3 gets underway and Covid-19 is contracted, SHE will spare me the PAIN and grant me the way out thru' death. Cop out? NO! Its smart. Very smart! See video

I know this!

So I am prepared. Death is body death. The spirit known as Fibo lives forever. If Covid-19 causes Fibo to drop his body, so be it, Fibo will return to continue the GAME!

The message is: Receding waters from the beach out to sea to feed the incoming TSUNAMI

Don't you guys see it? Things are coming to a standstill everywhere, not jut T2W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Receding waters, receding waters, receding waters ................ the widening of the beaches as a result that causes the governments to exclaim, "it a new era of prosperity" ........................

meanwhile the tsunami rolls in

Hell is coming to breakfast!

Remember fellas, you was warned well in advance as far back as May 6, 2019 when I first came here to T2W:

F I R E S A L E coming with current death-trap of hyperinflation as the distractor .............. see how New_trader gets so easily distracted and diverted by the charade that she constantly blasts out "Hyperinflation rocks to the MOON!"

The exact opposite is in store for us

Prepare for intense pain and suffering and Depression of the Third kind

The message is: Receding waters from the beach out to sea to feed the incoming TSUNAMI

Don't you guys see it? Things are coming to a standstill everywhere, not jut T2W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Receding waters, receding waters, receding waters ................ the widening of the beaches as a result that causes the governments to exclaim, "it a new era of prosperity" ........................

meanwhile the tsunami rolls in

Hell is coming to breakfast!

EVERYONE has left will only have consequence when the backbone of T2W is broken .....................................

the backbone consists of ..................................

Counter-violent
NVP
New_trader
Tomorton
Trendie
Darktone
Atilla
Timsk
Clint Eastwood
Kurt Russell

EVERYONE has left will only have consequence when the backbone of T2W is broken .....................................

the backbone consists of ..................................

Counter-violent
NVP
New_trader
Tomorton
Trendie
Darktone
Atilla
Timsk
Clint Eastwood
Kurt Russell
BEAR's lieutenant handling the attack of T2W is run by Johnny Ringo.

After he takes out the backbone mentioned above in quote, he will still have to take out the ultimate lone ranger backbone.
This lone ranger backbone has a name and has stood the test of time. His name is Trader333. A much underappreciated fella, but not by Fibo!

HE will not turn down this fight despite the fact that Johnny Ringo is faster on the draw. HE will show up for the fight.

The only way Fibo knows of to prevent the death of Trader333 is to show up in his place BEFORE he arrives and force the draw!!!

Like so!

For new_trader ................. say Hi to Johnny Bravo, dead_broke's drinking buddy

GOLD update ....................... Goldie loves Fibo. Following Fibo's chart scenario to a T. No changes necessary!!!

Approaching trendline support @ approx 1,710. Rapprochement? Who cares? Trend is down, stay short

1628608044981.png

The HERD stable datum that Fibo loves to hammer and tickle is none other than ..................

GOLD is real money! In times of societal stress/turbulence, Gold acts like a Safe Haven! Central Banks flock to her. New_trader loads up on her thinking that when everything goes into a firesale, GOLD will go to the Moon.

This Stable Datum is so rock solid in the minds of the sheep that they never bother to EXPLORE it!!!!!!

This then is the true definition of a CONTRARIAN! A Master of trashing stable datums aka uninspected assumptions and beliefs

The forte of Fibo!!!!!

-------------------

Coronavirus killing, 40% of the world drives for UBER and Amazon, Middle-class is vamonos-ing into evanescence, Taliban is rockin and rollin back into disco land ...............

with all this goin on, GOLD should have already been at $100k/ounce!!!!!

Instead the reprobate buddy of Fibo, the mighty US Dollar who they say has already lost 97% of its value (I'll drink to that!) is doing the Township Jive

Who be the dance partners of USD doing the Jive? Safe Haven 1 and 2 (Goldie & Swissy)

1628614995538.png

New_trader, dead_broke & Fibo have one significant thing in common. Oh brother, you better believe it! We have this in common in spades!

In fact, I can guarantee that when New_trader drinks TEA, as she sips she notices the contours of the tea cup, the shape and inclination of handle and then when she lays the cup down on the saucer she glances lovingly at the perfect cradle for the cup.

This is why it staggers Fibo that New_trader has failed from day #1 to notice the ..................

Cup, Saucer & Handle of the Empire Busting Pattern of ALL TIME!!! The handle is just so perfect, so spectacular as it is in the process of being formed over the last several months

Its a CHALICE Tea Cup & Saucer formation with one very significant feature - it has the feature of a kettle to pour, thus alerting the perspicacious observer to the fact that the Tea will be poured at the 1987 level

1628632532617.png

New_trader, dead_broke & Fibo have one significant thing in common. Oh brother, you better believe it! We have this in common in spades!

In fact, I can guarantee that when New_trader drinks TEA, as she sips she notices the contours of the tea cup, the shape and inclination of handle and then when she lays the cup down on the saucer she glances lovingly at the perfect cradle for the cup.

This is why it staggers Fibo that New_trader has failed from day #1 to notice the ..................

Cup, Saucer & Handle of the Empire Busting Pattern of ALL TIME!!! The handle is just so perfect, so spectacular as it is in the process of being formed over the last several months

Its a CHALICE Tea Cup & Saucer formation with one very significant feature - it has the feature of a kettle to pour, thus alerting the perspicacious observer to the fact that the Tea will be poured at the 1987 level
Some significant features of THE CHALICE OF FIBO

Baby hit the 50% mark with perfect aplomb in October 2008 = Peak Terror in Economic Crash of 2008

but New_trader totally missed this. Why? Because the HERD at T2W did not have any bull elephant to reign in the unruly youngsters

Not even in New_trader's wildest dreams or visions would she notice that her favorite pattern has yet one more gift of the Fibo Medallion ................... the basic AXIS OF VERVE running at 9% shown as the lower dashed horizontal line. The power for the pattern is generated from this AXIS

1628633499662.png

THE CHALICE of Fibo shows clearly that PENETRATION occurred in March 2020 ..... (hello! hello! what was March 2020? Why of course it was the entire Corona saga crash and recovery)

PENETRATION, yes, but Consummation, not yet.

Therefore during the Consummation that is yet to come, the terror and screeching and hollering in agony on EARTH will be a lower harmonic of the aesthetic music of high frequency feminine melody during the ravishing that is part of the Consummation .............

Yet to come ...................

1628633991498.png

Look to the HANDLE of the CHALICE to the right edge of screen. The precision is akin to the Pyramids of Egypt. Stands to reason. A magnificent-e CHALICE must have the strength and power to lifted by a significant Handle designed upon advance Strength of Materials & Engineering Mechanics. It is after all, a structure that will pass the test of time with flying colors

When the contour of this HANDLE crackle and zing and break into sparks, the lower harmonic gets underway

1628634290074.png

August 26th, 2021 update .......................................

BEAR
market continues unabated since January 26th, 2018.

BEAR market is operating at Level 1 since January 16th, 2021. There are 10 Levels in total. Level 1 is being handled by students of the graduating class being taught by BEAR hissself.

The professionals on BEAR's team will enter the fray only upon the reversal of the Dow Jones, not one moment sooner. So therefore for now, the shenanigans within the ongoing BEAR market are only of the order of Murphy's Law, a low-powered zumphota of the mighty auxiliary engine of THE GREAT BEAR!

1630001099214.png

BEAR at Level 1 is still waaaaaay too much for Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. to handle.

The teleprompter readers aka robots installed this old man in harm's way. My preference would have been to let Uncle Joe enjoy his retirement in peace and quiet. We gots to look after our seniors.

Encouragement for Uncle Joe:

Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes no doubt but what the world will see is that despite the setbacks, the desert hossy named United States has levels of power that ain't ever been tapped YET

She can't lose!! My bread is on her - LONG!

Like so!!!

Slam Dunk!!!!!! :):) on Fibo's call of coronavirus kicking the assess of those who bragged and said THEY had it licked .................

Australia
New Zealand
Sweden
Switzerland
Israel
etc., etc.,

BEAR buggers 'em all!! Just like Fibo know-ed he would

Its a BEAR at 2-4 degrees of Trend. The pwer is so great that it makes even fibo look small, small, small :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BEAR's windows of escape thwarting even FIBO with aplomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What windows?

Hawaii Big Island is now closed to Fibo. Coronavirus rocketing north like a banshee. Kawaii and Maui ditto hammered!

Its getting to the point where Fibo can't even go to the can in peace no more without the seating arrangement being shot to smithereens by BEAR!!!

Nicaragua on the beach in peace and quiet, no humans in sight for miles, this is what Fibo was dreaming to avail of SOON! Now totally blocked!!!

Costa Rica? Forgedddabout it!

Belize? Boooooom!!!! BEAR continues to thwart Fibo's escape routes!

Fibo got nowhere to go no more! So BEAR answers, "then you will die!" And Fibo says to BEAR, "I came here to die with you or live with you, I'm here for either one!"

Not Belize, Man, you can't be shutting down this safe haven of Fibo!

Not my scene, too many people, avoid, avoid, avoid!!!!

1630004338525.png

Alone, alone, alone is the way Fibo likes it!!! Loneliness? A Fibo strength? I can go for days without even making a phone call and not missing it one friggin bit!

1630004513568.png

The message seems to be loud and clear by BEAR to Fibo ........................

Stay put in California, amigo!!! All exits are shutting rapidisssimo!

Status
Not open for further replies.