Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Welcome to a standard Mario party at his house. Exclusive estate. a whole lotta f***in going on for days non-stop. No time for trading. forget about trading. This is the type of break TRADERS desire with their whole heart and soul. The food is outrageous, the booze from anywhere you desire, even from England, no exceptions, seen even Brahma beer.

You think Wall street parties are any different ? Dram on! Goldman Sachs is drilling everything in sight!

Bedrooms are stellar - steam and saunas everywhere.

A TRADER Paradise. You put in the work, you break out and break on thru' to the other side, you deserve the REWARDS

Copacabana is the ultimate destination for the jewel of the crown. Goldman Sachs has an entire block of Ipanema beach exclusively setup for all year long. Just their security detail is a stellar cost and boon to the unemployed of Ri de Janeiro. Goldman tips well. The doormen and guards get wages you cannot believe, not extant in the United States. why? No breach of security will be tolerated whatsoever! All are married men. P***y is all under 30-yrs of age.

Not necessary to visit any of the other high repute clubs in Rio or Ipanema, Goldman blows them all out the door with a whoosh! JP Morgan has not yet decided to follow suit for its dopey execs yet!

Goldman rules the roost! A trader at Goldman makes 1 mil up in cash and 40 mil up in p****y - I consider that a good bonus

American male executives die die die for this stuff. They just cannae get enough of it. Back home in NYC or Beverly Hills they are tied to internet fatties they've been suporting for decades and getting no p****y whatsover but yet have to pay all the bills and finance the whims and fantasies of these internet fatties they live with with 3 kids and college education and never ending bills that only go up up up up. They are f****in fed up with this sh*t

When they arrive in Brazil, their middle-legs shock the sh*t out of them when they start singing poetry on Copacabana beach
THEY is just stunnnnnnnnned! They cannae believe it! Ultra-feminine soft, exquisite delicate damsels of the 3rd perfumed variety, so rare, so tantalizing, so foreign, so mind numbing, so mesmerizing, so mellifluous and melliflant-issimo they just can't stand it. These execs go down south and taste the Amazon forest that is not available in the United States. They can't stand it! They give in and leggo!

A Goldman Sachs trader's top dream is to have a Brazilian beauty sit on his face and take him to Heaven. they have that is spades here in Ipanema.

Goldman Sachs 6 million dollar trader per year who worshipped Fibo for saving his life, so desperate he was, so forlorn and so abandoned by his family stateside. I advised him to avoid the gang of Goldman Sachs bloodhounds in Ipanema and just scout ALONE. The one who loved him would show up soon enough!!! He didn't gots to do nothing! He said tome, "I don't believe its possible, Joe, you see, I'm a loser of the lost kind. all I got is millions of dollars but nobody to love and nobody loves me and nobody to share it with"

How can anybody not want ot help such a magnificent trader, especially one who knew the Macd and RSi, the tools of big Joe like the back of his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took-ed him under my wing

Copacabana beach day 2 in the morning around 10:30 AM. Bathing suits on, oil on the body, ready for a run on the beach and a swim - gave him a heart attack when I said to him, "drop the Rolex and gold band on the towel and forgeddabout it"

He almost dropped a sausage and replied, "but Joe, it will surely get stolen!"

Bog Joe: NO it won't! The one who loves you has already noticed that you have such precious items and is sworn to protect you from piracy and theft. She will pick up your stuff and keep it for you for when you return. guaranteed! This then is the woman you should have married instead of that internet fatty at home who has no value for money and gives a rat's ass about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boom! It went down just like that! Long story short. Our Goldman boy was f***in his brains out for 2 weeks, then flew back home and kicked the b*tch and the gang out the door, took over all his territory and then got the divorce and then call the Brazilian over an married her! boom! Happy till today as of last 2 weeks!

What does his wife call me? Yeah, you got that right! She does not say "Joe" . she calls me "Savior Joe" :):)

An American Male professional is a very hard and dedicated worker for his family. He does the utmost for his family and is ready to go even way beyond the extra miles reqd. But things have gotten so bad stateside that he is shot for this zeal. He gets crucified!!1 He don't understand it. His best salvation is run into big Joe. Then his resurgence begins anew and the healing goes into unmitigated acceleration and soon he has left the deadbeat women in the dust!

Its generally all foreign women from that point on!!!! there's no going back to spoilt women who will not even get you your coffee in bed even though you are springing for million dollar properties and vacation hotels and whatnot

Goldman Sachs:

To escape detection by the United States Media, their properties are locked solid with security personnel and security gates. but dig this!!! The WORD is passed around that only women of substance can come every morning for free breakfast and spa and sauna and massage and spend the day by the pools FREE of charge! The WORD goes out especially to all Universities.

American Media don't got a clue!

A whole lotta f***in going on!

A co**khound's Paradise!

And let me tell you this! Goldman loves to share with a fellow trader even if he is independent and not with the company!!

God bless Goldman!!!

A Goldman Sachs trader who is in the milliions category in earnings not to mention bonusses, ther is one thing that stops him dead in his tracks ....

He drops his load within 45 seconds of live visual of this .............. he has no chance ............... therefore Fibo tells them to slow down and take a couple of months to get used to it! NO HEAVY DECISIONS for at least 2 months of stay!!!

Copacabana & Ipanema Beaches and even mountainous Petropolis:

The amazon papaya, flaming red and luscious that is served ubiquitously at every breakfast buffet anywhere at any Hotel is no contest to the amazon forest between a Brazilian beauty's legs.

No contest whatsoever!

Those who discover this like Big Joe has, are ready to die as they have had the best of the best!

Talk about Vitamin C!!!! :)

The Brazilian formula by Big Joe:

Forgeddabout the stupid clubs, discos, Men's clubs, massage parlors and everything else artificial ...............

Nail 'em all at 10:30 Am right on the beach. You're done!

Dispenses with the liability of clubs and bogus sh*thouse stuff of artificial stupidity

Copacabana encounter with a North American female - I usually avoid these deadbeats ass they are no contest to the exotic Brazilian female Heaven

I avoid them like the plague.

But they hit on me and they hit on John. Hey they feel comfortable with Americans. but John and I don't want nothin to do with 'em. Boring ass chicks!

But this one time John laffffed his ass off when in the elevator in the Hotel back up to our rooms I got hit on by a Canadian chick who asked me flat out for my room #. Her name was DREAMA!!!! Lovely face but fatter than my usual allowance would endure! Rules out going down on her in a heartbeat!

But I invited her anyway and John was shocked, "WTF are you doing, Joe?"

Anyways, John got his laffs galore when later I told him that she came in to the room and I started preparing a drink for the both of us and she blasted me with, "why are we wasting time?"

Lousy f***K! Like banging 2 pillows

United States Corona::

Look how small the turn is in the reversal to the right of chart!!!! But despite this, Fibo cott it!!!! Slam dunk!!!!

1623567089360.png

Portugal is likely leading the charge north in new Corona Virus upwave

Stock up on Port Wine before that too gets adulterated and sodomized with steroids

Russian shenanigans against the United States ......................... willl go up up up in 3rd wave

same as the coincident upwave in their Corona

Chart shows Russia Corona reversal to the north

1623567384781.png

India:

Fibo is trying to time the TURN on this whopper of a Hydrogen Bomb

Notice that major support has been reached!!!!!!!!!! Say what? Didn't think that TA applies to Viruses? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When this whopper toy-ns it will be shock waves of epic degree.

1623567844758.png

Slam Dunk!!! :)

June 12, 20215:44 AM PDT

Rising UK COVID cases are 'serious, serious concern', Johnson says​

Reuters

Rising COVID case numbers and hospitalisations are a matter of "serious, serious concern", British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Saturday, adding he was less optimistic about reopening the country than he was last month.

"It's clear that the Indian variant is more transmissible and it's also true that the cases are going up, and that the levels of hospitalisation are going up," he told Sky News.

Slam Dunk!!! :)

June 12, 20215:44 AM PDT

Rising UK COVID cases are 'serious, serious concern', Johnson says​

Reuters

Rising COVID case numbers and hospitalisations are a matter of "serious, serious concern", British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Saturday, adding he was less optimistic about reopening the country than he was last month.

"It's clear that the Indian variant is more transmissible and it's also true that the cases are going up, and that the levels of hospitalisation are going up," he told Sky News.

Slam dunk!!!! :):) I said the Indians would h aunt the Brits for the next century or 2 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Terrible, terrible, terrible that the Brits killed 50 million of my favorite people of all time. God, do I love Injuns, so! They say stuff like, "My good sir, how can I assist you today?" they blow legendary American customer service out the window. Jesus H Christ, how many Indian scientists did he Brits extinguish? Thank god they did not kill Vinod Ahuja's great grand folk!!! Its one thing to steal every goddamn thing from a nation but then do you also have to slaughter them and put them into a famine to crucify them? I tell you guys, its way too much ! Such food, such a gorgeous country, such deep, deep culture, such harmless people, why the f***k would anybody want to slotter them?

I'm sick of ignorant sons of b*tches with gunpowder smoking the intellectuals just because they cannae defend thessselves!

Come to America boys, we love you here and know your contribution!!!
Disgusting!!!!

Fibo loves this guy!!! Que magnificente!

Disgusted to the nth at the level of sheer ignorance of the Brits. GCE Levels and whatnot but they won't teach HISTORY.
What a bunch of losers! Compared to this one Indian Man the clowns of the island should all be rounded up and sent to Iraq to serve America! F***in useless bums!

USDJPY update fast fast fast .................... 1H : pinch your bum so you don't leggo your load too soon!! If that fails, pinch Tomorton's bum.

If Trendie can't make money after 20 years at T2W, the place should have been burned down eons ago.

So for the dumbphucks here, here's a bonus ................... see chart 1H USDJPY ............ right edge of chart ........... see the red uptrend lines? Those are 1H trendlines. See the purple Trendlines? Those are 5-min.

See the big c**K rising and approaching fibo levels? Hey take profit at any trendline break and you're way ahead of the game. FREE money as promised.

As long as the wave lows are not violated, rinse and repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1623687474876.png

Status
Not open for further replies.