Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Tomorton,

Setting me up is not that easy, Johnny. Thus far YOU have failed despite having all the cops in your back pocket!!!! But you flunked! Following me around not to read about trading but to only see if I am breaking rules is so feminine vindictive, Johnny.

Try a different technique: Suggestion ............. get beat up real bad and then tell Trader333, "look what fibo did to me"

That'll do it, Johnny :):)

For Tomorton,

Johnny, why are you complaining to Baron & Magna? You know I'm not posting there.

Give the petty sh*t a rest and come visit if no lockdown we'll meet in Florida and surprise Baron and Magna and take them to the banana bungalow in Key West for some of the soft humma-humma - see video for what you will have, choices magnifique-issimo

New_trader has soy-tenly missed this nuance. See quote above esp. the mention of bounce from Fibo's RSI trendline. Now look at the updated chart at the RSI trendline.

View attachment 301492

More on this next week
New_trader missed all this. There is a huge cost to not going along with Fibo. Fibo is an Alpha, holds no grudges but slaps recalcitrant women around left and right. Their job is to serve us, the Kings, never forget that, its how the game was set up originally. that's its now upside down does not make the current formula right.

OUR job is to protect them and provide security for them and be the best providers we can be so they can build a HOME, a nest where we relax as family!

See chart for how new_trader was alerted to the possibility.

Then see today's chart and notice the obvious stuff.

We can still go to the 61.8% hit up north a bit but caution is advised like I did as this is treachery to the nth. Tight, tight tight trading with stops is recommended until a valid no nonsense breakdown concomitant with a USD Index breakout

God, do I love it so!!!!! I'm stuck with deadbeats but am supremely grateful that I am not violating the fundamental LAW of the UNiverse which is ..............

"you wanna know about a fella, just look at his friends and who he hangs out with as friends comrades!"

Cn you dig it? Fibo has zero friends here and is proud of such accomplishment for if I did I too would be totally worthless, a part of the T2W Herd.

T2W's best shot at shining is to let the striker, fibo shoot goals. By now the admin. should know that fibo is no Troll, just a downright motherf***er - but never a troll. How can anyone be a troll when he likes Sharky and Trader333? It just ain't possible, chaps! NATURE's LAW says so!!!

If Trader333 were to lose money in Trading, I would mourn for a day or more as it would be sad for me. I want him to succeed. Look at the time he spends here - unpaid! Fibo loves him but its unreciprocated but Fibo never ever gave a sh*t about reciprocation. :):):)

Would love to surprise these sons of b*tches at T2w with a get-together party visit by Fibo as a surprise and send most to the hospital in shock!!!!!!!!!!! ................ as promised .................. here .................

1623689459969.png

Just remember this zufuentes!! :):)

When you see the US dollar Index blast north from its Double Bottom, watch for the sound of the ambulance driving thru' Londonistan to pick up new_trader to take him to the hospital where the doctor will ask him the obvious, "why the f**K do you do this to yourself, staying Long in a BEAR instead of collecting your winnings and going on holiday? Are you addicted to LONG like in addicted to heroin?"

Such are the rulers of T2W for 20 years. Lucky this place escaped detection under the radar for so long!!!!

Fibo can change all this!

A goo striker is worth his weight in diamonds! A pass to the striker is a 90% chance of goal. A pass from such a striker is so strategically placed that it confounds the opposition and puts them in the wrong place! Fibo's pass recipient then takes it to the goal on a friggin saunter.

That's why!!!!

Ain't nothin better than a striker to lift the spirits of the lethargic teammates doped out for 20 years in coffee shop talk - useless talk that only women usually engage in

England: Corona Virus shockers making the Brits jump here then there, then there then here and embark on a rollercoaster - cause they don't know WAVE Mechanics

What they cannae know is that in Wave Mechanics the surprise can come from anywhere, any direction but most likely from Murphy's Law, if anything can go wrong it will!!!!!!!!!!

Fibo could currently take over the reins from boris Johnson and set the ship straight but who's got the time or inclinatiion. these cats are doomed! That's the definition of a BEAR at 2+ degrees of Trend

America: what a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Largest donor of humanitarian aid worldwide in 2020? USA of course with 7.5 billion $. distant 2nd = Joy-mans

1623702275101.png

Like Big Joe said said said-ed ...................... the key to all empire's longevity is

B E N E V O L E N C E

Jesus H Christ, no way these Ay-rab Muslims can be from Londonistan!!!!!! They way they shake rattle and roll is too much for most Ay-rabs. Outfits are bloody stunning and stylish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a country! Such depth, such verve such sheer centrifugal force!!!! There migh neve be another empire like this one. We gots to do the best to reserve it from marauders

Just want to get the fck out of t his time zone and bugger off to back then when it was sooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, do I love it so! :):):)

She's in HEAVEN with the gifts Big Joe is sending her. Bloody Hell, wtf to do with the money? It gots to flow!

After sending her the video it whetted her appetite. So big Joe poured on the coal .................. Live cott sockeye Salmon, best of the best-est Sashimi from #1 importer from Japan based in Thigh_land. Special cheeses with high super high fermentation from Eye-Italy and Farangsed ...................

While all this was going on, a new freezer arrived at her house in chinagmai and she was about to turn it away as she had not ordered it, but the delivery Thai boys were instructed to say, "this is a special gift from Mr. Sarasin Bridge hisself!" She collapsed in sheer poetry!

The new freezer is to accommodate her new FERMENTATION lifestyle with high ratio of Omega 3 versus Omega 6. Included in the array are special, super special, ultra-special Kobe beef and Seaweed Salad from the remotest parts of Japan where adulteration has not yet entered the equation.

These shipments are blowing her mind!

She asked why all this great food?

My answer: watch your native beauty soar!! Soft soft soft skin, ultra apple cheeks ........................... make up not necessary no more

Jesus H Christ, Ultra Salmon with Wasabi and special soy Sauce with Apple cider vinegar, seaweed, Japanese fermented Natto from now defunct Megumi Natto ................. and more much more .........................

Red wine to die for from all over including Chile

Why?

Because the whole sh*thouse m ight go up in flames in this BEAR so I want her to have it all NOW!

From where to where ............................ that's the thrill of an American GIVING. WE is born that way! WE rescue

1623705313336.png

USDJPY update fast fast fast .................... 1H : pinch your bum so you don't leggo your load too soon!! If that fails, pinch Tomorton's bum.

If Trendie can't make money after 20 years at T2W, the place should have been burned down eons ago.

So for the dumbphucks here, here's a bonus ................... see chart 1H USDJPY ............ right edge of chart ........... see the red uptrend lines? Those are 1H trendlines. See the purple Trendlines? Those are 5-min.

See the big c**K rising and approaching fibo levels? Hey take profit at any trendline break and you're way ahead of the game. FREE money as promised.

As long as the wave lows are not violated, rinse and repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 301549

USDJPY Long trades all TP live 110.1 ...................... now FLAT .............. going to bed. Review: Lovely trades. No losers. :):)(y)

BEAR sitting atop a hill watching the clowns from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) laffffffing his ass off in such a buffet of mirth was heard to exclaim, actually bellow thru' a megaphone across the wide spaces of EARTH ................ HE bellowed this .................

"FIBO makes all of you look like friggin idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Fibo ran the CDC, it would certainly make my job waaay more difficult - but this is a BEAR market so I will have my way and Fibo knows this and accepts it - HE and only HE may go in Peace - I have no beef with him!"

Fear grows that Delta variant will become dominant COVID strain worldwide as WHO says it’s now in 74 countries​

Last Updated: June 15, 2021 at 11:59 a.m. ET First Published: June 15, 2021 at 10:42 a.m. ET

1623780377094.png

BEAR: Fibo, you and only you are the warrior who would not make peace with Tomorton and Trader333. YOU may go in Peace

FIBO: I reckon not! :)

BEAR: Then you will die! (y)

FIBO: Yeah, I came here to die with you - or, live with you. Dyin ain't so hard for Men like you and I - its livin that's hard!

The TERROR gauge ....................... Vix

when the downtrendline on right edge is taken out northbound it means BEAR has let out a noxious blast from his nostrils. Expect gale force winds if/when this occurs.

View attachment 301273

There's nobody as fast as Fibo in catching signals. Fibo's communication lag is so close to zero its legendary. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nothing pleases Fibo more than to see Brits' level of hatred and anger toward Fibo - spike. Such spike is akin to an orgasm coterminous with HEAVEN!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W key poster, who Fibo likes very much, a fella named NVP appears to now have departed for good. Damn shame! This fella is a nice guy but tooo feminine in that he will not go against the HERD of Brits. HE does know they are all full of sh*t and can't trade and are just posers and pretenders but he dare not say it out loud. He is too afraid of the consequences. But Fibo recognizes this weakness and forgives him easily. these things are very difficult to countenance

Fibo is a rare breed who can do stuff like this in his sleep without any effort whatsoever!

1623781844137.png

Viel Gluck, NVP! Wenn wir uns wieder treffen, das Bier ist on mich!!!

:):):):)

God, do I love it so!!!!

There's nobody as fast as Fibo in catching signals. Fibo's communication lag is so close to zero its legendary. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nothing pleases Fibo more than to see Brits' level of hatred and anger toward Fibo - spike. Such spike is akin to an orgasm coterminous with HEAVEN!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W key poster, who Fibo likes very much, a fella named NVP appears to now have departed for good. Damn shame! This fella is a nice guy but tooo feminine in that he will not go against the HERD of Brits. HE does know they are all full of sh*t and can't trade and are just posers and pretenders but he dare not say it out loud. He is too afraid of the consequences. But Fibo recognizes this weakness and forgives him easily. these things are very difficult to countenance

Fibo is a rare breed who can do stuff like this in his sleep without any effort whatsoever!

View attachment 301634

Viel Gluck, NVP! Wenn wir uns wieder treffen, das Bier ist on mich!!!

:):):):)

God, do I love it so!!!!
1623782090824.png

BEAR said .................... the one thing among others that scares me about Fibo is HIS PERSISTENCE!

Jesus H Christ, can this boy take shots to the stomach that can kill a bison but he still comes at you. Very disheartening!

I could sleep walk thru' thu' this BEAR sequence if Fibo was not on Teejeeack! But alas, he is and it makes my job extremely difficult.

But I am not a wanton killer. I respect Men of such courage and refuse to kill 'em even though it would be way for me - and fibo knows this, he defo ain't a stupid Man! It would break my heart to just squash him! It would be loneliness personified on such a stupid quest as to crush Teejeeack - yet again!

Trillions of years down the road apiece, I will think fondly of Fibo - a Man of substance who stood up to me even though I towered 600 feet above him!!!

1623782493848.png

Its gonna blow ................ BEAR, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best to look at the T E R R O R gauge aka Vix .................... see earlier posts on Vix

She's gonna blow skybound ................ BEAR throw-ed a clue to big Joe ................. see wave down from May 13th = 1-2, then 1-2-3-4-5 for the 3rd wave down and n ow finally last leg down to complete 5. Can be over any time now. Vix at 15.15 = same as the 3rd leg down. I'd feel better as soon as it goes just a tad lower.

But hey! Why nickel and dime?

View attachment 301466

Rommel ................ Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!

1623782551073.png

RSI VIX trying to breakout!

None of this stuff will mean doodly to T2W's loy-tenant, MasterofCoin! Why? Becasue TA bssics have never ever gotten thru' to this guy - NEVER! H wanders around throwing HIS BANK (his internal structure based entirely on GROUP agreement, therefore zero individuality) around!!! Failure written all over his FACE in spades. when the sh*t hits the fan he will just slither away like all others before him!

Not a single one has the courage to come forth and state like Fibo, "Hi this is Fibo, I am WRONG!"

Will the Vix = TERROR gauge breakout attempt work or is it just another deadbeat fake signal?

1623783079657.png

1623783154609.png

1623783162016.png

For new_trader, the one perennially buggered but will never learn, never, never, never, a toal lost cause in BUY & HOLD at a trading site called TRADE2WIN

Gold: not the increase in Macd spacing - widening

None of this means that Gold cannot turn around and go for my original mark at 61.8% shown in previous charts here at

$1,923.6

but its not up to ME

GOLD::

1623783574255.png

Fibo's best advice for new_trader given the experiences with dead_broke and others before him and the premadonna tendencies of new_trader ................. "YOU don't have to be a TEASER, a dirty, dirty TEASER!!!!
:) :) :) :)

See the English girl from /Trinidad and Tobago right at start? Out of bounds, she is mine, she belongs to Joe!

For new_trader, the one perennially buggered but will never learn, never, never, never, a toal lost cause in BUY & HOLD at a trading site called TRADE2WIN

Gold: not the increase in Macd spacing - widening

None of this means that Gold cannot turn around and go for my original mark at 61.8% shown in previous charts here at

$1,923.6

but its not up to ME

GOLD::

View attachment 301641

Fibo's best advice for new_trader given the experiences with dead_broke and others before him and the premadonna tendencies of new_trader ................. "YOU don't have to be a TEASER, a dirty, dirty TEASER!!!!
:) :) :) :)

See the English girl from /Trinidad and Tobago right at start? Out of bounds, she is mine, she belongs to Joe!

English girl is the blondie, not the blackie!! :):):):):)

USDJPY:

Why the Big Joe will not commit to higher time frame trade right now? See RSI warning of weakness!

That's why!!!

So its tight tight tight stops and motto is " DO NOT LOSE MONEY = WARREN BUFFET AXIOM"

1623784781320.png

new_trader, "you don't have to be a teaser, Reggae teaser, a dancehall teaser... I love the way you do the SOCA but you're doing it to tease me!! :);)

Feelin hot, hot, hot

goddamn these Brits are on boring crowd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.