Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADING is so beautiful, its hot, hot, hot when one still remains historically undefeated in BLOWN ACCOUNT!!!!! RED HOT, baby!

FIBO is the only survivor of the stupendous odds of failure? It does appear so thus far!!! :):):)

The CDC (Center for Disease Control): The harder they come the harder they fall, one and all!!!!!!

Saudi Arabia will bear the brunt of Fibo's anger for the mistreatment and rape of foreign domestic females from the 3rd world countries of EARTH. They gots to pay and they will.

We are in a 5th wave up, then we revisit $10/barrel.

Saudi is dead!

1623787208458.png

I did a search on the word effluvium in this forum and the vast majority of results on the first page are posts by deadbroke & fibo_trader. I suppose it's because there are two things in common - Technical analysis and unpleasant discharge.

Dear New_trader,

YOU should never have drawn first blood against Fibo! This is where you started to do so, right in this post, ages ago when I was new here! You should never have embarked on that road.

Trader333 and Sharky are colonial era admin. and will forgive you because you're English, but you're just an island the size of Louisiana and don't figure in MY view of the larger perspective, THE WORLD! You take on Fibo = you pay the Price!

Fibo never, if ever, drawn first blood!

This is a foreign concept to Trader333.

It always pays to go back to basics and see who drew first blood against Fibo!

2:30 & 2:40

Wave 2 personality:

Wave 2 is a recovery wave which by definition fuels optimism and well-being that the pestilence is over. Now here's the thing about Wave 2 that is even more intriguing ............... not only can the level of optimism and complacency rise to 61.8% of the previous WAVE 1 disaster drop as in the Corona wave of 2020, it can even challenge and exceed 100%, which would in this case of our current scenario cause some people to state that we have even exceeded pre-pandemic levels of euphoria.

Wave 2 is by definition, a TRAP, as it is a setup to lure them all in so that WAVE 3 impart maximum torment and destruction!!!!!

That's just the way it is!

There are very very very very few individuals on this EARTH who can hold their ground and not get swept up by the euphoria and cuddly duddly feeling of WAVE 2. Very very very few individuals.

One such individual is Fibo. Even Fibo's best fiends (very few in number) don't know that during such giddy, gleeful times during WAVE 2, the job of Fibo is TURNING LEAD INTO GOLD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wave 2 personality:

Wave 2 is a recovery wave which by definition fuels optimism and well-being that the pestilence is over. Now here's the thing about Wave 2 that is even more intriguing ............... not only can the level of optimism and complacency rise to 61.8% of the previous WAVE 1 disaster drop as in the Corona wave of 2020, it can even challenge and exceed 100%, which would in this case of our current scenario cause some people to state that we have even exceeded pre-pandemic levels of euphoria.

Wave 2 is by definition, a TRAP, as it is a setup to lure them all in so that WAVE 3 impart maximum torment and destruction!!!!!

That's just the way it is!

There are very very very very few individuals on this EARTH who can hold their ground and not get swept up by the euphoria and cuddly duddly feeling of WAVE 2. Very very very few individuals.

One such individual is Fibo. Even Fibo's best fiends (very few in number) don't know that during such giddy, gleeful times during WAVE 2, the job of Fibo is TURNING LEAD INTO GOLD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wave 2 personality:

During the 3rd of 3rd wave aka Recognition Phase ...........................

Ain't it hard when you discover that Wave 2 really wasn't where its at
Now you don't lafff so loud or talk so loud

After it took from you everything it could steal & left you with no direction HOME
A complete unknown
And brought you right into the incoming jaws of TERROR

The Ultimate betrayal of the gullible ones ............. History repeats over and over again

During the 3rd of 3rd wave aka Recognition Phase ...........................

The internal shock and awe deflates the soul to such an extent that the best and closest example to truly comprehend the internal impact without actually experiencing it yourself just yet is the Crucifix ion of Jesus, when the Roman soldier who was watching the entire proceeding was heard to exclaim right after Jesus died & God unleashed gale force winds and torment in the skies ..................

HE is truly the son of God! = (recognition phase of a developing 3rd wave)

Forgive 'em Father, they have no idea what's coming!!!!!

Let's see who's got the guts & kahunas to help Fibo: send PM to Fibo, a feat so rare for a Brit it has only occurred twice from civilians, and several times from coppers with the ex-communication threat wielded like a hydrogen bomb!!!!

Project: Guinness beer

Hey guys you know me, I'm no slouch, I do my homework. I want to give Guinness a fair shake. I've tried everything else but now want to revisit Guinness in a new unit of time. Truth is abundantly clear, "I know doodly about Guiness"

I am reading up on it quite a bit and have started ordering home delivered bottles to try out.

But I know what I want and of course its possible that Guinness does NOT deliver it!

FERMENTED is what I am after. When I open the bottle it gots to contain fermented contents! If it does not, then I am not interested!

If however it does have fermentation within, I'd like to get the highest fermented beer regardless of alcohol content.

Belgian goes up to 14%, I like that so even higher is not a problem for Big Joe!

Thank you kindly

Fibo!!

Let's see who's got the guts & kahunas to help Fibo: send PM to Fibo, a feat so rare for a Brit it has only occurred twice from civilians, and several times from coppers with the ex-communication threat wielded like a hydrogen bomb!!!!

Project: Guinness beer

Hey guys you know me, I'm no slouch, I do my homework. I want to give Guinness a fair shake. I've tried everything else but now want to revisit Guinness in a new unit of time. Truth is abundantly clear, "I know doodly about Guiness"

I am reading up on it quite a bit and have started ordering home delivered bottles to try out.

But I know what I want and of course its possible that Guinness does NOT deliver it!

FERMENTED is what I am after. When I open the bottle it gots to contain fermented contents! If it does not, then I am not interested!

If however it does have fermentation within, I'd like to get the highest fermented beer regardless of alcohol content.

Belgian goes up to 14%, I like that so even higher is not a problem for Big Joe!

Thank you kindly

Fibo!!

Nothing on fermentation but hey, the nite is still young! :):)

USDJPY:

Why the Big Joe will not commit to higher time frame trade right now? See RSI warning of weakness!

That's why!!!

So its tight tight tight stops and motto is " DO NOT LOSE MONEY = WARREN BUFFET AXIOM"

View attachment 301642

USDJPY spoke up: STOP = 109.788 for all LONG trades for now until further notice. Milk it! :):):):)

Auxiliary engines of the US Dollar Index have also fired. A crocodile has hit the bum of the Euro.

Enjoy! Uf Big Joe has the thread right its millions and millions and millions. Use your leverage wisely. We is only at the beginning of the run - if right thus far.

THE STOP will protect us all from the stupidity of Fibo and his brashness and reprobate-ness and the fact that he is soooo long overdue to have burned accounts and go homeless and sleep on the beach

Until then, milk it, milk it, milk it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1623871546823.png

Just remember this zufuentes!! :):)

When you see the US dollar Index blast north from its Double Bottom, watch for the sound of the ambulance driving thru' Londonistan to pick up new_trader to take him to the hospital where the doctor will ask him the obvious, "why the f**K do you do this to yourself, staying Long in a BEAR instead of collecting your winnings and going on holiday? Are you addicted to LONG like in addicted to heroin?"

Such are the rulers of T2W for 20 years. Lucky this place escaped detection under the radar for so long!!!!

Fibo can change all this!

A goo striker is worth his weight in diamonds! A pass to the striker is a 90% chance of goal. A pass from such a striker is so strategically placed that it confounds the opposition and puts them in the wrong place! Fibo's pass recipient then takes it to the goal on a friggin saunter.

That's why!!!!

Ain't nothin better than a striker to lift the spirits of the lethargic teammates doped out for 20 years in coffee shop talk - useless talk that only women usually engage in

Slam Dunk!!! See top paragraph for mention of new_trader. Go visit her in hospital and tell her fibo sends his regards.

Read all my recent posts on the US dollar Index, the King of Kings and how they was laffffing at him! Only one who did not laff was the Fibo.

USD Index on 1H is even more dramatic

1623873214118.png

What a country, what a life for a trader!!!!! Jesus H Christ, its just waaaaay too much fun fun fun! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For New_trader:

You is a very stupid girl, Miss Burke. YOU ignore trendlines, YOU ignore Wave lows, YOU ignore Indicators screaming at you, YOU ignore warnings from fibo galore all designed to assist you despite your hatred - imagine that!!!! GOD said to Fibo, "helping those who love you is eeeeezie, but extending out a helping hand to your haters, now that's something to write home about!!!!"

Gold is not going to The Moon now, she is going to HELL!!! And all your comrades, the Goldbug fanatics like Peter Schiff, Rogers, Gerald Celente and zillion others not to mention all the Central Banks including the central bank of England, Germany, and European union and Asian central banks - all getting buggered left and right for not following fibo!!!!!

Goddamn its one graveyard procession!!!!

And even if gold rises again who the f****k wants to live such a life of hear attacks and shocks to the Health! Health and peace of mind in an even nice normal day to day existrence is what good health is about for you guys - me, I like risk but I can handle it, but YOU can't!!!!

Sharky and Trader333 have allowed you to stay here and be a pre-Madonna misleader of the nth kind. Very disgraceful behavior, Miss Burke.

Even on 1H you ignored 2 massive trendlines of epic proportions. Never mind that you don't understand Fibo. YOU are easily forgiven for that. But TA 101? Come on now, girl, how can you be so impoverished in BASICS?

I would have taken a lighten tone with you had you behaved like a female worth of an alpha of Fibo's stature! But you chose to be condescending! Its gonna hurt, baby! An alpha male who let's a female, any female, get away with such behavior like they currently do in the United States and Britain, i snot worth his SALT!!!!

Learn girl, learn, go back to basics, start from scratch or else just quit the business because you, at T2W can be seen by newbies as a prominent oldtimer. They will never figure you to be a loser of the nth degree. But your gang here like Trendie would rather preserve your existence within LIES and instead shoot the Mailman who always delivers the mustard and the Mail on time - .................... 95%+ of the time

Behold the mailman!!!! HE always delivers!!!!!

Goddamn its so much fun!!! The dopey ass spinsters across the canyon who can high my low frequency growls and have often complained to the cops and were told by the cops that there is no against wild animals growling :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This afternoon they was out there on their balcony having some sort of party. Binoculars showed 25 people in total, all around the front and the pool and barbecue area with the view of the ocean.

I used a megaphone and growled a piercing growl at 5 Hz. Then as they looked at me I waved and blew 'em a kiss!. Then I looked thru' the binocs to see lo and behold, the host had urged them all indoors to hide from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just another day at the office for fibo in the Land of Politcal Correctness!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here below even the great Mobile fidelity could not assuage the deep 5 Hz - but Fibo can both in stereo system and in voice of Fibo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USDJPY spoke up: STOP = 109.788 for all LONG trades for now until further notice. Milk it! :):):):)

Auxiliary engines of the US Dollar Index have also fired. A crocodile has hit the bum of the Euro.

Enjoy! Uf Big Joe has the thread right its millions and millions and millions. Use your leverage wisely. We is only at the beginning of the run - if right thus far.

THE STOP will protect us all from the stupidity of Fibo and his brashness and reprobate-ness and the fact that he is soooo long overdue to have burned accounts and go homeless and sleep on the beach

Until then, milk it, milk it, milk it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 301711

Even after a 45 minute run on the beach and 30-min soccer play one on one with Fibo, 10 minutes later after catching our breaths I can go south on her and the Amazon has not lost more than 25% flavor and flavonoids compared to a clear 100% showered - north American women cannot compete and defo not the English nor esp. the French!

Legendary!

Fibo rarely if ever goes looking for a fight. Mostly when delivering a statement it is to HELP, not cripple or start a fight. But it appears that people cannot deal with a fella who wants to place their feet on the road so they are set in the proper direction

Those that come lookin for a fight, even then they get a way out, a way to retreat and preserve life, for fibo the greatest thrill is not to kill

But some idiots are just too gone case to know better, so they suffer ..

counter-violent once said, "Fibo's off his rocker, he has NO mates!" :)

Wrong! Fibo has the best-est mate in existence - hissself!

But there are a few others who stand by Fibo, 10% are Males, 90% are Females. Best friends in the Male dept.? = 3 in number, the rest are all acquaintances!! Best friends in the Female dept.? 44 as of last count - worldwide!

Residing at the top of the pyramid are the major friends that truly count over lifetime to lifetime:

The father, the Son & The Holy Ghost ............................ and our Lady, Mother Mary

What m ore can a fella need or ask for? :):)

Try not to show this (the 61.8%) to Sharky. No point in upsetting him before we have coffee together in downtown London after corona if corona ends

1623887321084.png

whenever I could I'd attend the concert of Tabou in Noo YOk City but this time I attended the one in Paris. New York goes mad, mad, mad, Tabou is just too much of rock solid skill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hit on the singer on the left of stage. She turned me down. But as I walked away after kissing her ont he cheek she came-d after me and said, "Joe, I will be in Nueva York in a month to perform, can you fly out to see me from Los Angeles?"

Molasses!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.