Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted ...................
March 19, 2020
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

The greatest CALL EVER March 19, 2020 Dow Jones daily

Bernard Baruch sends message from the grave to Fibo after he saw the CALL below ................. You have exceeded your teacher by such a massive margin inthe realm of Market-Timing that I can no longer say I am able to teach you any further - but accept YOU now and henceforth as MY teacher in the after life and lives yet to come. Your friend, BB

:):);)

Posted ...................
March 19, 2020
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

The greatest CALL EVER March 19, 2020 Dow Jones daily

The next plateau resistance that Fibo has slammed into with such force that it broke bones and sent me tot he hospital - what is the plateau?

How to/what is the length of the Wave starting from March 23rd, 2020 to where it will end? How to gauge this precisely but in advance way in advance, most preferably very close tot he starting point of the wave in March 2020 or at the latest by May 2020?

How the heck to do this?

Will it involve Partial Differential Equations? How about "Dynamics of a Particle?"

I don't give a rat's ass how abstruse it could be. I'm going for it, baby!!!!

Its irritating the giant fck out of me that I don't got a clue yet. Everything I've tried thus far has come up short. Last nite I threw up an urgent distress CALL to God & Mother Mary to at least send me inspiration even if they don't grant m e the totality of the request due to Mother Mary's theme, "when you are ready for DEVOTION it will alight on your shoulder softly, softly, softly and sing melodies in your ear - that's how you will know you've earned it!"

How to/what is the length of the Wave starting from March 23rd, 2020 to where it will end? How to gauge this precisely but in advance way in advance, most preferably very close tot he starting point of the wave in March 2020 or at the latest by May 2020?

1620498828502.png

USDJPY Tip: See lower panel for a fast, fast, fast reentry Long if RSI trendline gets took-ed out.

Tight STOP, tight tight tight STOP recommended for anyone who follows. Once the rocket is in motion keep your no-can-lose-STOP in place and take that big f*****in swing and pour on the coal. The STOP will protect your c**k. Don't be a jackass and just take risks just because I'm doing so. Just remember this: Fibo has never yet had a blown account and is way overdue for one!!!!! this should be a sobering thought for anyone blindly following.

CAUTION + big bucks = Holiday for my friends

View attachment 299899

updating the same chart above ........................... the great thing about Fibo is he rarely has to change a chart for days / months because once he's on the back of his horse riding its downright hard to knock him off. You see, he is a guerilla fighter and does his best work on horseback. But wait, there be another factor involved in being this class of guerilla fighter - the stallion - Fibo is his best friend. There are times when Fibo is a bit down, he senses it and if yuo look closely there are tears down his face. He knows me like an open book.

HE the is the one who I am riding all the way to USDJPY = 360

Look in the lower panel at the RSI in the chart above and then look at the updated version below. Can you dig it? Can you see how the rally has come up to threaten and attack the trendline Fibo drew well in advance?

There be nobody like Fibo. A one-MAN army who greets with Fire.

1620613567619.png

Wave mechanics:

Does Wave 3 always give a warning? Yes! In the 2004 Tsunami in SE Asia the warning was given 30 minutes total before the Wave 3 hit the shore. So, wtf is the warning?

THE RAPIDLY RECEDING WATER

Now have a look at Corona Virus Tsunami wave 3 .................... is there a warning yet? Yes. The 40% drop in vaccination demand.

But our governments/politicians/cognoscenti will not/cannot understand something sooooo Basic-Basic!

The recovery wave that has been going on for months now has generated lifting of restrictions and a big move toward normalization of the economy etc., this is all part of Wave 2. The beach analogy would be the extended beach causes the beach goers and simmers to go gaga as they roll their eyes in wonder that a miracle is taking place as the beach gets so big.

They miss the warning. The Wave rolls in and kills 'em all

The vaccination demand dropping off a cliff recently is, I believe the RECEDING WATER WARNING.

Education beyond your wildest dreams - not available at Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, .......................................... Oxford, Cambridge .............. but can be found at the University of Big Joe = a one-room schoolhouse with loads of stashed cash from trading :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The general Public including Government officials, experts or all sorts .............. watch their behavior during this Covid-19 respite ongoing for months. They are bellowing thru' a megaphone, "we do not understand what a trend is"

Fibo's assessment of 98% of the world population when it comes to such matters as Covid-19, the Plague and other such things is that the is dumber than a rock! They think a correction = end of Trend. They call this Herd Immunity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo is born in the wrong century on the wrong planet. These sons of b*tches bore me immensely. To see Doctor Fauci and the entire Center for Disease Control act so stupidly and get fooled by a correction (relief wave) is mind numbing.

WAVE 2 however demands colossal, gross stupidity as its fuel to suck them all in. Suck them all in, why? Because his boss, the mighty Wave 3 is next and his standing order are, "rope all these sons of b*tches in, all of them, get it as close to 100% as possible!"

Lockdown is good, good, great for Big Joe! It guaranties freedom for Big Joe from contamination by the Stupidity Infectious disease of crowds.

But for those who aspire to have this luxury there is a downside. You will be totally alone, if you are single, then alone or otherwise with just your gal, wife and/or kids. everything else is blocked!

If you live alone, can you handle it or will living alone and being self-sufficient kill you just as quick as the calamity because you lack the ability to be content with yourself alone.

Not a problem for big Joe because not only can I handle it easily with verve, I actually ENJOY it!!! :):):)

There are times, not many, when a TRADER just gots to go against the negative odds screaming against entry but the TRADER just take shot, regardless!!! In watching m y own moves I have narrowed this down to just one thing ...............

The TRADER's Soul demands it even though the Head and Heart say NO!

Such be the life of the Trader they call Big Joe. Such behavior demands a lone wolf, a lone rider, a lone mountain Man! Why? Because the presence of another would contaminate the decision making process. This is why Fibo never gets together with other Traders to group trade or get some kind of click going etc., .............. all would be a losing preposition

TRADING at a high level of performance is a LONER's GAME. The rewards are not just stellar, they be HEAVENLY!

Fibo & T2W = American & Brit = don't mix, never have, never will, never can. The resentment in the latter is too great to rise above.

;);):cool:

For entertainment, go back to page 1 of this thread & the ssam thread about North Korea and read thru' as a psychology lesson how Fibo came-ed to T2W with not an attacking bone in his body, all were dormant as Fibo only fights when its called for.

Then the Brits came, one first, then 2, then 3. It continued like this for months with lulls here and there.

Then finally in exasperation they sent Wilson (Postman). Wilson fired a total of 400 bullets in a matter of weeks, none hit target. :) They were irritating though because a straight one-on0ne draw would have settled it in under 3 seconds, but the cops were not going to let it go to a fair fight. They wanted to see what it would take to bring down Fibo.

Still standing after 2 years behind enemy lines with not a word to ask for reinforcements from California/America.

Is it fun being behind Enemy Lines? Yep. Its the best education there is. Just one hour behind such enemy lines is greater in value than 2 years at Harvard.

First 1, then 2, then 3 at a time. They all wore war paint. :love:

London, London, London ....................... has your time come? A 3-wave move up from March 23rd low is corrective, NO? This is saying that the larger dominant Primary Trend is down, NO? :)

But what a huge rally it has been!!! Refer to my earlier charts here and in the FTSE thread about the Coronavirus target wave move north from the March lows of lasst year - I said 61.8%. But Londonistan supassssed this and went to 78.6%. I'm tired now and going to hit it so will search for whether or not I did mention the possibility of a 78.6% hit included in my target box? I doubt I said it but one never knows wtf I was smoking back then

In any even ther is is another factor shown in the chart NOW. Its a wave measurement for the A-B-C. And Londonistan has hit a perfect 100% = wave equality for Wave C of this A-B-C. This is a significant marker.

I would expect a huge reversal here. All shown in chart below

1620721386900.png

Corona Virus CALL of the Millenium #2 being made today May 11th, 2021 at 1:25 AM Pacific Time

C O R O N A V I R U S next Wave up for UK & USA begins within 48 hours starting this very second in LIVE action

WAVE 3 starts within 48 hours from this second

Fasten seatbelts.

Londonistan leads all markets down just like she did in the Great Depression of 1929. She is doing it again by not having taken out the Top of 2018 (which I had called as the worldwide top - I was srong for the Dow but right for Londonistan)

When the lower RSI trendline breaks, it will be the final definitive confirmation that Londonistan is on the way to Purgatory!!
Along witht he United States. One big happy family of misfits. Fibo is not going along for the ride!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: except shorting shorting shorting. Jesus H Christ if this works out as stated, it will be a period in Fibo's life that has never had more shorting when looked at a span of 75 million years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If my Corona Virus CALL above in Post#7493 is correct then expect the following too:

London Stock Exchange Group to crash thru' my trendline support like a bat out of Hell or Dodge!

1620722602026.png

If my Corona Virus CALL above in post # 7,493 is correct, remember this factoid:
Wave 2 nomenclature will be undeniable.

Los Angeles = City of Angels = Movie-star City = Beautiful Oldies City

The last one intriguing? Didn't think there could be beautiful people aged 90+? You're wrong! Welcome to where they thrive - of course in the city of Angels. :):)

Fibo can enjoy himself chatting and drinking and playing cards with this bunch? You're damn straight! Might improve my Trading too :):)

Los Angeles = City of Angels = Movie-star City = Beautiful Oldies City

The last one intriguing? Didn't think there could be beautiful people aged 90+? You're wrong! Welcome to where they thrive - of course in the city of Angels. :):)

Fibo can enjoy himself chatting and drinking and playing cards with this bunch? You're damn straight! Might improve my Trading too :):)

Pay attention now, fellas .........................

The video in quote is yet even more and more and more proof that conventional HERD thinking is for asinine, hovine, bovine people. Observe how these old folks blow away myths with aplomb.

The underlying lesson is : Follow the HERD and you will jail yourself into a cell without even a view.

This senior citizen center is clear additional proof of my teacher, Bernard Baruch's Axiom #1: Never follow the crowd!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

But Bernard was a nice guy. Fibo is not. Fibo is a person of considerable intemperate disposition as is obvious - amplified by a Brit audience :ROFLMAO:

1620760127808.png

1620760149755.png
1620760170935.png
1620760192945.png

1620760219650.png
1620760237362.png

Saving the best for last, the 2 Fibo traits worth trillions of dollars. Others who have bucks, load up on houses, cars, planes, yachts, clothes, jewelry ++++++++ Fibo shuns all these things the same way Warren Buffet still lives in the house he grew up in, drives a 10-yr old car and has no car collection. (Fibo drives a decades old Porsche and has not desire or intention to upgrade and does not have any car collection either)) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But the 2 items below are so dear to Fibo that they cannot be priced in this heathen world - the true value resides several realities above the physical level. I can go into any battle with just these 2 and my odds against vast numbers of opposing forces would be at least better than average. And if I add in my 3rd it would take me over the top - "DEATH don't scare Fibo, its living that's hard)

1620760298507.png
1620760351903.png

BEAR market at 2-4 degrees of TREND: Fibo's observations of significant snafus

The mental capacity of the general working crowd has obviously dropped exponentially - Richter scale type

Elucidating: IQ of people I come into contact with in the general service sector is down IMO by a whopping 40% to the retard range.

Why is this? Its a consequence of the negative social mood and internal stress that develops due to lack of adequate finances and wherewithal to survive along with the misemotion of loneliness all of which impart the frontal lobes and Analytical mind. The Analytical Mind therefore surrenders more control to the Subconscious ................ which renders a person progressively on auto pilot

This is a downside I know-ed quite well was a-coming but heck we ain't even in Wave 3 yet and I'm already seeing a bull-market in stupidity. What will Wave 3 bring? God help Big Joe.

Q: Why can't a blonde dial 911?
A: She can't find the eleven.

ET buddy who reads my thread just said to me, "you've done well at T2W to keep so much hair when so many is after it!"

2:10

Hey guys .............................. its well worth it doing the hard work in your early years as a trader. Supremely well worth it!

Fibo's Axiom: The physical universe hath no defense against the persistent individual!

The Universe will at first hem and haw and throw insults like, "wtf do you think you are? "get out of here its forbidden fruit I ain't going to let you partake"

You just hammer and chisel away. Sooner than later SHE gives in. Say what? Didn't know it is a she? Shame on you!!!! :ROFLMAO:

(1) Just remember that SHE is used to fellas getting spooked and turning about face and with their tails betwen their legs buggering off just from an admonishment from her. Only 3% stick around for phase 2. Phase 2 is rephrasing the auditing persuasion question and or command and getting a reply. She hammers these sons of b*tches too. Phase 2 eliminates the rest of the gang

(2) There are no more than just 1-3 individuals left. All 3 are eyeball gazers of intense proportions.

(3) She picks the one whose gaze not only penetrates to where she is located at dead center betwixt the eyes but s simultaneous low frequency shot fires her loins.

She gives in like in real life. There is no mistaking when a beautiful woman of substance falls for you! There is just no mistaking such a momentous occasion.

SHE can also simultaneously see that Big Joe is a 2-terminal partnership player and will never hurt or maim or not provide for a female. Its a 2-terminal Universe and women are an equal part of it. Without them I'd be stuck on a friggin computer like a total nerd - shoot me mode!

That voice can lift me from the doldrums to high power in one ogonblick! :ROFLMAO: At 0:43 :);):cool:(y)(y)(y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.