Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR .............................................. feno-menons .................. what the govt. will never acknowledge .............

Seems like a high % of the already depleted workforce (labor participation rate at 6%) has a new twist ............... a solid 25%-40% of the youth and 50-yr olds drive for UBER, LYFT and delivery companies. New delivery companies are aborning daily as the demand is huge.

But wait, it gets better. The chicks are blasting he tunnels to get to Real Estate Sales jobs - not knowing and how could they know, that real estate is on its last legs before getting crucified. Then even those jobs will evaporate.

Then the chicks will jump somewhre else only to find that even those jobs vanish!

This my friends is what a BEAR at 2 -4 degrees of Trend is

BEAR .............................................. feno-menons .................. what the govt. will never acknowledge .............

Seems like a high % of the already depleted workforce (labor participation rate at 6%) has a new twist ............... a solid 25%-40% of the youth and 50-yr olds drive for UBER, LYFT and delivery companies. New delivery companies are aborning daily as the demand is huge.

But wait, it gets better. The chicks are blasting he tunnels to get to Real Estate Sales jobs - not knowing and how could they know, that real estate is on its last legs before getting crucified. Then even those jobs will evaporate.

Then the chicks will jump somewhre else only to find that even those jobs vanish!

This my friends is what a BEAR at 2 -4 degrees of Trend is
error : labor participation rate = 62%, not 6%

When precisely will the fan hit the sh*t!? As soon as the Dow Jones turns. I've called already. Waiting for the joy of the greatest call in the universe to work out! Then it will be Julius Erwing's best slam dunk ever!

Caution at a place like this, viewing this video is not advised and should be avoided: This is a black guy.

Notty girl new_trader should be on guard next week onward for the 5th wave completion. The rally is an A-B-C. Where will it end? Hard to say. It could end at my red trendline or even at 261.8%. There could be 50 ways to leave and dodge your lovers dead_broke and Fibo but I promise you that if Goldie breaks my Price and RSI trendlines, her ass is grass.

The girl Goldie has been getting pampered by the likes of Peter Schiff and all the other massive experts including Jim Rogers, all are solidly in goldie's corner. But wait! All Central Banks like the Ruskies, Swissies, UK et al. are all loaded to the hilt with gold.

None of these cats seem to realize that Goldie has never paid a dividend or interest, she just sits there looking beautiful and hopes that her owners will find somebody evenstupider to sell to and unload their load. wothless, worthless!

Far better to won let's say a business, even farmland, you get the output, sell some and live on it and then 30 years later you still have the farm at an appreciated value.

Goldbugs are dumb, dumb, dumb!

Fibo say, "they will all die"

Gold daily

1621027193217.png

For Historians ......................... even on the measly 1H timeframe look how Twin Towers respects Fibo's lines.

(1) Targeted the wavelength perfect hit at 261.8%

(2) Corrective wave comes back to double whammy golden ratio lines 61.8% & 161.8%

1621038532161.png

Hey guys .......................... will look into USDJPY over the weekend for next week's action. Corrective waves are boring but worth the effort.

For Tomorton (Johnny) :) ................ you post at ET, you know ET owner Baron's view and opinion of locker-room talk amongst traders. You post there. You've posted in the Politics forum too and got your ass reamed. No big deal, ET's Politics forum is not for the feeble ones.

So why are you hitting the T2W report button re: hookers ............. ? Hookers and traders go hand in hand. When ET has parties and get togethers the wives are rarely ever brought - loads of hookers show up just like on Wall Street in real life. The bosses, traders, everyone parties that way.

Baron stated clearly that the language of Wall street is fully tolerated at ET and will not entertain any complaints. He wanted it to be as close as possible to the real thing.

And from what I've noticed here about T2W, nobody here gives a rat's ass about the London FTSE 100. Every one of the Brits is worshipping the one that got away the one they hate yes the American magnifique Dow Jones, SPX, Nazzy.

The more you force Trader333 into a politically correct corner the greater is the death of T2W. You can get rid of me and I wouldn't give a rat's ass but you're killing your own.

I've been here 2 years and read your entire board here at T2W. Its not even a shadow of her former self. Its gone downhill tosuch an extent that it is now light years away from the name, TRADE 2 WIN. Now the name is more like, "Coffeeshop hocus-pocus to pass the time like retired dead folk"

I see T2W ending up like the town below. Sad, sad, sad! :)

For Tomorton (Johnny) :) ................ you post at ET, you know ET owner Baron's view and opinion of locker-room talk amongst traders. You post there. You've posted in the Politics forum too and got your ass reamed. No big deal, ET's Politics forum is not for the feeble ones.

So why are you hitting the T2W report button re: hookers ............. ? Hookers and traders go hand in hand. When ET has parties and get togethers the wives are rarely ever brought - loads of hookers show up just like on Wall Street in real life. The bosses, traders, everyone parties that way.

Baron stated clearly that the language of Wall street is fully tolerated at ET and will not entertain any complaints. He wanted it to be as close as possible to the real thing.

And from what I've noticed here about T2W, nobody here gives a rat's ass about the London FTSE 100. Every one of the Brits is worshipping the one that got away the one they hate yes the American magnifique Dow Jones, SPX, Nazzy.

The more you force Trader333 into a politically correct corner the greater is the death of T2W. You can get rid of me and I wouldn't give a rat's ass but you're killing your own.

I've been here 2 years and read your entire board here at T2W. Its not even a shadow of her former self. Its gone downhill tosuch an extent that it is now light years away from the name, TRADE 2 WIN. Now the name is more like, "Coffeeshop hocus-pocus to pass the time like retired dead folk"

I see T2W ending up like the town below. Sad, sad, sad! :)

For Tomorton (Johnny) ................... check this out, brother Johnny :)

Just confirmed this morning with total 100% certainty that the language of WALL STREET is permitted without restraint at ET. Always has been always will be regardless political correctness storm that has blasted tornadoes across the USA.

Grow, Johnny, grow, don't let the dopey UK asses drive you into a politically correct island jail from which there is never going to be any escape. Once you lose the key value of an Alpha ( individual thinking) you are done for.

Loved your posts in this thread especially # 13 (I would love to be a double-decker bus driver - used to know a fella who drove the Stockholm city bus drunker than a skunk on Mellanol never had an accident and nobodoy ever pushed the report button) ............... #16 s-plains why you are still hounding me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) ............. #18 is hilarious
See post #19 .... Cantagril was the only one of the Brits who genuinely wanted to be friends but gave up when it became clear I don't kowtow. Evidence in my PM box for Trader333 to read.

Johnny's post # 26 dropped me to the floor in stitches!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Talk to me, Johnny :)

For my friend, Tomorton (Johnny), :)

You see, Johnny, when we first got into TRADING let's be honest, there were quite a few of us who wanted the glamorous lifestyle, not just the humdrum day to day struggle of making ends meet like for example 50k USD/yr. Screw that! We wanted to make a great living/get loads of dough/get into high spending category/get the benefits of big spenders/play the glamorous life for a while to check it out/ but mostly get rich and be FREE of the Planet Earth Implant of perennial slavery of the masses

To Heel with the $12/hr or even the $75/hr or even the $200/hr. We craved the Top.

At such lofty levels in the TRADER game hookers are a dynamic part of the game because you pay once and there is no contract. We do NOT want to get bogged down by chciks calling us 24/7 and interrupting our trading game.

What's dramatically obvious and resounding is that in the sack there is a world of difference between a top-notch hooker and one's wife (staggering difference) - but the keynote here is that even the wife ends up being a hooker but does not charge on the front end except for expensive courtship meals and drinks and vacations which already could get you 1000 top-rated hookers. NO, no, no, when wife then goes on to turn off the sex spigot after 6 months of marriage, relegates you to the basement, takes over the entire house, then the kids come, you get no more humma-humma - you're basically f***ed.

Then, with the odds against you as in the divorce rate is 62%+++ and climbing, she kicks you out, takes the house cars and kids and investment accounts and whatnot. The Judge will sock it to you, esp. in Californy-ae.

End result: you paid $6,600 or +++++ /bang for the duration witht the wife. Versus the hooker, a straight 10 whom you paid $500, a one-time payment / encounter and walked away with a clean getaway! Reload and repeat. It never ends until you dumb up and marry and sign your death warrant.

Talk to me, Johnny :):)

For Tomorton (Johnny) :)

I have personally been to even more bizarre and crazy parties but these were always at TRADER's individual house - generally separated by miles from the nearest neighbor. Wild parties? They would make the movie scenes here look tame! There is very little that turns on a dame and makes her mad more than a confident TRADER who exudes power. What it boils down to for such a TRADER especially if he is good looking to boot is that the chicks are always game to go 3 to 1 or 5 to 1 or 10 to 1, whatever the Trader wishes and there are no limitations or not-permitteds.

The essence of the game is you can have anything you want. Think about that for a second! Unlimited HAVINGNESS, no Stops, no barriers - all are accessible with ease with a closing the deal chance of 99% per person

If you got inot this game, Johnny, you would shun that REPORT button like it was a dusgusting thing to do!

There is just simply no Life that comes even remotely close to that of a one-man-army TRADER's Life that connects to the professional sphere so he gets invited to all the parties automatically. Nothing comes close to this.

The crazier it gets the better it is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For a Brit this is madness, madness, madness :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For big Joe its normal operation on vacations

At 10:54 says what many are thought-ing when they decide to become traders. superficial? Wacko? Yes, yes, yes!!! I'll drink to that every f***in time!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RF for my friend Tomorton (Johnny) :)

When you were arguing with me way back, you posted trades that had the current value but totally lacked any entries or even near entries and terrible, no analysis. The analysis is super important Johnny because it confirms your way of thinking for all to see. Right or wrong don't matter. But to just post a trade at the current value today can be done by any shoeshine boy or even a homeless doped out yazoo who can just go to yahoo.com and see where Tsela closed at any second under "last price"

Shame on you, Johnny. Very disgraceful behavior for 20 years.

Keep this up and you'll never be THE MAN!!! Getting rid of Fibo will only seal your fate !! Your goal to be an outstanding trader will be perennially evanescent. Take my word for it!

A good starting point would be for you to totally ignore thetype of charts that are once in a million years posted by Postman and Rufus_Leakey that are always blank charts - no analysis. Any idiot can do that and it confirms the disease that a T2W wildebeest extrapolates an extant trend to infinity and can never catch the turn to reversal and dies and ignominious death due to stupidity. Proven time and again by fibo. Its the hallmark of T2W

At least one poster Dentalfloss was putting at least a trendline on all his charts - a big Plus, a very big plus, but he could do more, but its a great start!. But dig this! the others were laffffing at Dentalfloss for his trendlines. Idiots!

Last seen Jan 3

1621115983531.png

For Historians: The obliviousness of T2W is legendary even after the corona wave crash of 2020 and the crash of 2008! Legendary beyond belief. And these are market technicians and players. If they were doctors or bridge builders would you hire them?

There is one other cause of a receding sea. In 2004, curious beachgoers moved out to examine the bed of the receding sea. Shortly before, an offshore earthquake had displaced a huge volume of water which moved across the open ocean as a wave at tremendous speeds. As the wave entered shallow water, it was forced upwards. However, mass must be conserved, so the water that feeds the upwards growth of the wave comes from the area next to shore. The resulting tsunami killed hundreds of thousands of people. The trough of the huge wave reaches shore first, before the dangerous crest is even visible (Note: The sea does not always recede in a tsunami). Generally, the sea receding is a danger sign. One way or another, the water is coming back.

Yet another example of what a 3rd wave looks, feels like and destroys like ... ITALY

1621117300286.png

The Pope in a speech said about Donald Trump way back when Donald was talking about building a wall to block out all the Latinos crossing the border into the United States, "Build bridges not walls!"

The very same day he said this, Fibo found this::

1621117478987.png

SHE had everything else, furniture and kitchen cookware and all sorts of important things for a female to make a life. Then she said to me, "but there is no good sound commensurate with the quality of the TV - there is no BASS. Little did she know she had hit a nerve in Fibo, a nerve of spectacular depth and verve.

So we went downtown Chiangmai - decided against Bangkok. There was only one high end stereo store. And hers's the deal: when we entered we were greeted with a solid wai by the salesman. The owner was standing in the background watching the stupid foreigner come in to make a fool of himself.

The salesman was a young fella going to the University and from everything I could see, he was getting by on 10k Thai Baht per month with the occasional commission from stereo sales. High end in Thailand esp. in Chiangmai is not huge.

A silent request pumped out my nostrils to God, " Let this boy win me over by a good sound on a solidly researched stereo system that fires my loins and hers and sets her into glee!!!" Why? I wanted a top of the line for her yes and I wanted her to love it but now I also wanted this boy to earn big commissions. That's the way it goes down with Fibo.

Mother Mary came thru' with a stunner, a a magnificent track so magnifico that it thunderstuck Big Joe and had the girl wetter than a rainy day. She jumped on me and said, "Joe, this is it!" I agreed!

PRICE for total system, player, preamp, amp, speakers, cables, headphones and Goldmund Cones (a must have for Big Joe) including room Tunes and a dual subwoofer system with specialized crossover set at 60. $210k

The salesman was sh*tting bullets of blood and joy. It was all a dream for him.:):) Somchai is his name

I got a confirmation from the owner in writing that the salesman would receive the 12% commission within 1 week or else the product is returned for a full refund!

Owner agreed!

But wait it gets better! The salesman was hired by me the next day in a one-on-one call off contract off store knowledge to do the installation and arrange the room tunes for the best sound including the placement of the subwoofers and whatnot.

Girlie was diggin the whole thing to see the thai kid so happy, one of her own, they love each other, the Thais, its why its called The Land of smiles

He charged me 2000 Baht ($70) for the entire installation. I gave him a briefcase with 200,000 Baht for his services and employed him on monthly salary to tweak the system with 8-gauge wire etc., for 2 years thenceforth. His studies at the Uni ae now secure, nobody can mess with him. And he has a friend in Big Joe = the greatest Insurance Policy on Earth

The little fella was in Heaven!

The girlie could not believe what she was witnessing but loved every moment of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.