Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
England here in this video but the same stuff goes down in the USA and all over the world

Something to consider about where we live ................ EARTH

At any given time there are at least 4-8 wars ongoing with Genocide being commonplace
1% of the planet holds 95% of the wealth
50%+ children go to sleep on an empty or near empty stomach
WE eat the flesh of animals who have suffered greatly
Nuclear bomb effects are still ongoing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki
All of the above only scratches the surface - there's tone more stuff ................

Is it any wonder then that many believe that GOD left this dump a long time ago
And that every time he tried to help, it backfired on him
Look what the chosen people did to His Son.
Is it any wonder then that the Israelis have never had Peace and are in constant war?
Just remember this: just before Jesus died, he looked up at God, his Father and asked,
"Father why have you forsaken me?"
That question threw god for a loop and if one was watching there were tears of pain for sure!!
The Israelis are paying the price for that transgression. They will never have Peace.

When Mel Gibson made the movie, Passion of the Christ" ............... God watched it for sure :)
Shortly thereafter the ton of bricks came down on Mel from we know where. The bricks were meant
To destroy Mel
God was heard to say in a waft of wind, "Not on my watch ever again"
Mel is doing well, I'm happy to state. Big Joe loved his movie, so well done!

Earth = a Prison Planet? Would not surprise me one bit.

And it gets even more ridiculous. THEY say there is no life elsewhere in the Universe, that we are the only ones. This is so dumb on so many levels - consider this: in all that vast space out there with an infinite number of planetary systems in galaxies, WE are the only life?

If this is true, we are totally f***ed!

That's why Jimmy said a long time ago, "I'm going to get my kicks and enjoy before the whole sh*thouse goes up in flames!"

USDJPY update ........................ 6:55 AM, Tuesday, May 18, 2021 .................... review follows after important mes-sage below

The mes-sage is: 1H trend is down! Duh! But, Be ready can reverse! If USDJPY breaks out north above RSI trendline shown, go with it, then add more L if Price 1st Trendline is taken out and so on for the other trendlines, i.e. add, add, add to Long. If Joy occurs, then the obvious STOP for the entire position which could be millions is right under the Price low at 61.8% Fibo line shown. This configuration will be modified if Price goes lower now before any breakout.

Barebones chart USDJPY 1H

1621346816190.png

USDJPY ................... Amazon Forest view (= daily = waaay too large a timeframe for T2W)

Weakness seen towards the Top on the red uptrendline. If/when broken USDJPY will go down to the 200-day ema (green). See how nicely USDJPY is being held at FIBO's levels in white? 3 upwaves are completed or near completed for the rally on right edge. This is the signature of a corrective wave. If the rally continues and goes into a 5 wave move then its nolonger a correction and we could take out the top and be on our way having then rejoined the Primary Trend (UP)

But we must consider that the 3-wave upmove is a correctionwhich if correct will generate a C-Wave down fast and furious to complete the pattern! In this even targets are

107.626, 106.77, 106.295 (C=A) ...... if we get down past 106.295, I will bring up those targets then at that time.

View attachment 300311

eyeball Daily chart USDJPY:
All of the quote post is correctly thought out except for ONE SNEAKY CURVEBALL that USDJPY could/might throw.
Meaning what? .................... do you see the corrective wave low of April 23/2021? Do you see the Fibo called likely 3-wave rally? Well, well, well, what if Fibo is a degenerate reprobate (resounding Yes)? What if WE are being fooled, meaning that this so-suspected 3-wave move up from April 23rd is actually a 1-2 + 1-2 = The future wave is telegraphing an upcoming subdivision, which if true, always means deadly horsepower because the mes-sage for such rare scenario is there is just too much power available to just do a straight simple 5-er, so therefore the Wave needs to do a 9-er or 13-er sub-waves to accommodate such sybaritic-splendor power?

Its rare, rare, rare and nobody might catch it. So I want to be prepared for such an event and jump on the sucker right away because the power can be downright explosive northbound.

So therefore on 1H while USDJPY is going down, I am prepared for the sudden turn around and blast northbound to rejoin the PRIMARY TREND (UP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goddamn! This is such a beautiful game! God, do I love it so! And if I blow all my accounts and go broke, it would not change the fact that this is the best-est game I've ever played in Mammon's world - so much thrill, so much pleasure. And now that I have discovered WESTMALLE Trappist Tripel ..... I be in Paradise after sh*tcanning all other beers including Singha, Negra Modello, Heinekin, all piss-ass American beers and all dopey English beers too and also the German beers esp. the ones I liked before like Binding and Henninger from Frankfurt area - all sh*tcanned!

Not only fermented twice but fermented like a KING! Nod goes to Belgium!!! :)

1621348860552.png
1621348879242.png

Hey guys ................... keep in mind that the move up up up from last week at right edge of screen might not be over yet as it appears there are only 3-upwaves on 1H. So we might go a tad higher to complete the 1H 5-wave move. See 1H chart below. See the red downtrendline? If that gets taken out, it will confirm that a 5th wave was needed as I suggested.

We wait and see

View attachment 300312

Reviewing what I was thought-ing back then from now, today with the benefit of hindsight:

I would not change a thing. The trendline did not get taken out so there was no question but to remain in corrective mode = do nothing = just wait pay-shuntly ................. unless of course one want to play the corrective wave - which I do NOT

See above for mention of the 1-2 + 1-2 wave pattern.

What would invalidate such an aborning pattern?

If the 1H USDJPY low of 108.33 is taken out to the downside, the pattern is eliminated.

But until then, it is in the cards.

Re: My Wave 3 CALL for Corona Virus next wave up from the other day (see few posts back) ....................

could Singapore and Taiwan be the vapor that is arriving ahead of the actual body of water of the incoming TSUNAMI ????

w.r.t. giving the 1-2 + 1-2 pattern the respect it deserves, here then is a closer up to the nostrils of USDJPY, so close that he can feel my presence and I can smell his breath and breadth, my view is that close, close to the real time action

See USDJPY 1H chart below. I have ultra-tailored it for HISTORIANS to view my success or DEATH or move-in to the YMCA. I'm trading USDJPY for either one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See the white dashed lines for 61.8% and 38.2%? The reason 38.2% is shown is because she be the sister of 61.8% and they love each other dearly. When pointing the grid of the wave in the direction of expected motion as I am doing here in this scenario w.r.t. 1-2 + 1-2 alleged likely move, this is how the 61.8% and 38.2% fall. Kapiche?

Now look at yet another grid in light grey with the 423.6% level just a tad lower than where USDJPY is right at this moment LIVE. We could get THE BOUNCE OFF right there.

But no guaranties!!!

Now look below in the Indicator panel and see how RSI has been trying to bugger Fibo's trendline in the sand. If it succeeds and we blast thru', well then we might have something.

Don't believe a word I am saying. See next post for WHY? WHY? WHY?

1621363791763.png

Don't believe a word I am saying. See next post for WHY? WHY? WHY?
The gang of buddies is frantically raising more cash by liquidating other investments so they can put it into the USDJPY trade in their own accounts and are waiting for my WORD trigger command. Even the chicks are merciless. They all made a bloody fortune on Wave 1 up of USDJPY, but now they are parabolically more greedy.

The chicks stormed my house and I had to send them to the pool area and force them to maintain social distance. They're all drunk and so am I. Can't concentrate with all the tits flashing Zouk at me! But I will try! :)

Life or DEATH? It might be DEATH. Its gotten to the point where a fella can't even trade in peace no more without every son of a gun wanting to be carried

One cat has 58 mil. to plug in immediately, no little bit at a time delayed entries , this cat wants to go all in.

Best I can do is listen to music and shut them all out but the tits are too distracting.

1621364893255.png

1621364997034.png

Put the net up and gave the chicks an order to play volleyball 2 teams and I picked the teams to keep them busy, and am back at the computer.

Got the music on and am forcing myself to concentrate.

There is no entry LONG YET

Hey guys, do you remember Fibo's LAW? Stated clearly here 2 years ago when I first joined the Brit gang wherein rejection has been my only friend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Even the hookers gave me a hard time - but I can pay! go figure! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's Law: Bull market icons become BEAR market pariahs, one by one, the harder thay came-d, the harder they fall, one and all. Its only the beginning ................ I expect all 282 to collapse into the gutter.

Bill gates already collapsing under the forces of Nature

NBC News

Bill Gates' reputation could be clouded by reports about his personal life​

Daniel Arkin
Mon, May 17, 2021, 3:28 PM

Jimmy Cliff in Londonistan

Next billionaire in line to take it on the chin to the doghouse is Warren buffet ................

in line with Law, "the harder they came-d the harder they fall, one and all"

Next billionaire in line to take it on the chin to the doghouse is Warren buffet ................

in line with Law, "the harder they came-d the harder they fall, one and all"

He will be back in oblivion in Omaha, Nebraska not to be heard from again ........................ back on the chain gang

Ditto for Elon Muskatel

All will be nailed by BEAR - ingnominiously

Aside from Technical Anal-ysis there is one other way I know of to know Wave 3 is underway ....................

the faces of the experts and cognoscenti will turn a whiter shade of pale as they realize they are f***ed

and

the room is humming hotter as the ceiling flies away .......

that's how one will know that USDJPY has blasted off into the next wave up to rejoin the Primary Trend, His Father!

USDJPY quick update for now, but will be back later or tomorrow to bring all the charts and stuff up to date. :)

Stopped out of LONG with $82.25K LOSS

bottomline:
Fibo got tricked by the market by becoming complacent and going to sleep cocksure of my CALL. got f***ed early morning while still snoring. No alerts set, that's how confident I was.

See same 1H chart below as yesterday and previous days, no changes, everything as-is, no need to change nothing - despite my loss
When you look at the chart, look back to one of the latest posts for the latest grid that shows the 423.6% target level. do you see it? Well, dig this, USDJPY did an exact reversal on that Fibo target and the rally started. Note that USDJPY was still going down down when I posted that target Fibo grid. That was therefore a perfect hit. Unfortunately it was only a sub-wave reversal target, not the whole shabang. Will s-plain later

By the way for NVP, yeah amigo, here you have it, this is it, this is the losing trade that YOU said will come sooner or later. Right on, brother! Deferring to your wider and longer experience, the Big Joe bows respectfully. thanks.

Read the "drunk" mentions in above posts. Booze had zip to do with my trading loss.
Stupidity did!

All explanations and ana-lysis coming up later. Kinda busy now, amigos

1621470204076.png

Status
Not open for further replies.