Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHE had everything else, furniture and kitchen cookware and all sorts of important things for a female to make a life. Then she said to me, "but there is no good sound commensurate with the quality of the TV - there is no BASS. Little did she know she had hit a nerve in Fibo, a nerve of spectacular depth and verve.

So we went downtown Chiangmai - decided against Bangkok. There was only one high end stereo store. And hers's the deal: when we entered we were greeted with a solid wai by the salesman. The owner was standing in the background watching the stupid foreigner come in to make a fool of himself.

The salesman was a young fella going to the University and from everything I could see, he was getting by on 10k Thai Baht per month with the occasional commission from stereo sales. High end in Thailand esp. in Chiangmai is not huge.

A silent request pumped out my nostrils to God, " Let this boy win me over by a good sound on a solidly researched stereo system that fires my loins and hers and sets her into glee!!!" Why? I wanted a top of the line for her yes and I wanted her to love it but now I also wanted this boy to earn big commissions. That's the way it goes down with Fibo.

Mother Mary came thru' with a stunner, a a magnificent track so magnifico that it thunderstuck Big Joe and had the girl wetter than a rainy day. She jumped on me and said, "Joe, this is it!" I agreed!

PRICE for total system, player, preamp, amp, speakers, cables, headphones and Goldmund Cones (a must have for Big Joe) including room Tunes and a dual subwoofer system with specialized crossover set at 60. $210k

The salesman was sh*tting bullets of blood and joy. It was all a dream for him.:):) Somchai is his name

I got a confirmation from the owner in writing that the salesman would receive the 12% commission within 1 week or else the product is returned for a full refund!

Owner agreed!

But wait it gets better! The salesman was hired by me the next day in a one-on-one call off contract off store knowledge to do the installation and arrange the room tunes for the best sound including the placement of the subwoofers and whatnot.

Girlie was diggin the whole thing to see the thai kid so happy, one of her own, they love each other, the Thais, its why its called The Land of smiles

He charged me 2000 Baht ($70) for the entire installation. I gave him a briefcase with 200,000 Baht for his services and employed him on monthly salary to tweak the system with 8-gauge wire etc., for 2 years thenceforth. His studies at the Uni ae now secure, nobody can mess with him. And he has a friend in Big Joe = the greatest Insurance Policy on Earth

The little fella was in Heaven!

The girlie could not believe what she was witnessing but loved every moment of it!

The boy earned his future with Big Joe for turning me on to this band from the islands ............... Lord have mercy! Big Joe was in Paradise for months and months and can always return for a recharge!

Hey guys ................. entertainment of the III kind .................. :) from T2W poster, Mike.

Post #3,150

I’m still alive guys, I made it through..
hopefully coming back soon when I get some free time. That fibo guy was doing my head clean in so I took a break. I
’ve found a real one on tic toc though, a proper fake trader trying to dupe his gullible followers, Call him out guys. Do your stuff....😂. His tic toc username....brianrichards1957

1621130721346.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................. entertainment of the III kind .................. :) from T2W poster, Mike.

Post #3,150

I’m still alive guys, I made it through..
hopefully coming back soon when I get some free time. That fibo guy was doing my head clean in so I took a break. I
’ve found a real one on tic toc though, a proper fake trader trying to dupe his gullible followers, Call him out guys. Do your stuff....😂. His tic toc username....brianrichards1957

View attachment 300306

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For Mike. Luv you brother :):)

Mikey, if you think you have it so tough, wait till you see what Trader333 is going thru' for 2 full years :whistle::whistle: Video describes perfectly the plight of Trader333 :) (luv you too, T3)

UBER

Post# 1,038, 1,106, 1,107, 1,116, 1,119 (closed trade), 1,158, 1,159

Post # 1,398 (new trade), #1,398 (Stop raised to $38.39) .................. notice how my Stop took me out of the trade just a mere 3 days before the Corona Virus top/crash.

100% success trading UBER thus far, not a single losing trade

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But what about now April 20, 2021? How am I doing with UBER? All Longs closed. Most recent Long closed today. Flat, flat, flat.

Technical: I see 5 waves up from March 23rd, 2020 low complete. So I will not stick around no more.

Fundamental: Big story. Many aspects but major being England screwed them real good, they might die soon

Hey guys ................... behold a masterpiece now that several days have gone by and UBER has dropped 40% (my, my my)

See quote.

Do you see how I got out on April 20th just before the sh*t hit the fan? A stunning Exit. Why stunning? Because the ANALYST CONSENSUS for UBER was anything but a crash - they was gung ho ho ho! Every last mother's son. Debbie told me, "Joe, I think your winning streak is at an end with this terrible call/exit" :):):):):)

Moving on with the UBER story details ........................

Do you also see how UBER is following my script by landing at my pre-designed railway station at 38.2%? I had to build this station quite fast because it would be the first thing she sees when she gets here. But the analysts drinking with me remotely were lafffffing and replied almost in unison, "if she gets here" ........... then they poked fun saying, "you know, you can be wrong sooner or later, you can't have a winning streak like this that just goes on and on and on, you are a candidate for a blown account" Debbie said, "I'm keeping a spare key to my house for you if/when you need a place to stay when you go down in flames" (note: she meant it, she is a friend, but very concerned about my brash behavior)

1621176722039.png

Hey guys ................... behold a masterpiece now that several days have gone by and UBER has dropped 40% (my, my my)

See quote.

Do you see how I got out on April 20th just before the sh*t hit the fan? A stunning Exit. Why stunning? Because the ANALYST CONSENSUS for UBER was anything but a crash - they was gung ho ho ho! Every last mother's son. Debbie told me, "Joe, I think your winning streak is at an end with this terrible call/exit" :):):):):)

Moving on with the UBER story details ........................

Do you also see how UBER is following my script by landing at my pre-designed railway station at 38.2%? I had to build this station quite fast because it would be the first thing she sees when she gets here. But the analysts drinking with me remotely were lafffffing and replied almost in unison, "if she gets here" ........... then they poked fun saying, "you know, you can be wrong sooner or later, you can't have a winning streak like this that just goes on and on and on, you are a candidate for a blown account" Debbie said, "I'm keeping a spare key to my house for you if/when you need a place to stay when you go down in flames" (note: she meant it, she is a friend, but very concerned about my brash behavior)

View attachment 300307

See quote for mention of Debbie .......................... short story on how/where we met ....................

Lunch of analysts, traders and others .............. she was sitting next to me. When the talk switched from financial Markets to general partying and drinking and messing around, I asked her where she is from and she replied, "I'm from Place St. Michel, Paris, France" + a nice warm inviting smile.

So I smiled and got my phone out and opened up YOUTUBE and got this song out and played it on speaker for her. As the tears fell from her eyes, she could holdit no longer and just jumped up and hugged me and would not let go. All French folk love this music. She got so homesick it sent spasms thru' her body.

At 2:49, Debs was trembling as her grip around me tightened noticeably. She know-ed then that our tastes were similar and we was going to be friends for life. The first American who made her feel at HOME.

USDJPY ................... Amazon Forest view (= daily = waaay too large a timeframe for T2W)

Weakness seen towards the Top on the red uptrendline. If/when broken USDJPY will go down to the 200-day ema (green). See how nicely USDJPY is being held at FIBO's levels in white? 3 upwaves are completed or near completed for the rally on right edge. This is the signature of a corrective wave. If the rally continues and goes into a 5 wave move then its nolonger a correction and we could take out the top and be on our way having then rejoined the Primary Trend (UP)

But we must consider that the 3-wave upmove is a correctionwhich if correct will generate a C-Wave down fast and furious to complete the pattern! In this even targets are

107.626, 106.77, 106.295 (C=A) ...... if we get down past 106.295, I will bring up those targets then at that time.

1621179998661.png

USDJPY ................... Amazon Forest view (= daily = waaay too large a timeframe for T2W)

Weakness seen towards the Top on the red uptrendline. If/when broken USDJPY will go down to the 200-day ema (green). See how nicely USDJPY is being held at FIBO's levels in white? 3 upwaves are completed or near completed for the rally on right edge. This is the signature of a corrective wave. If the rally continues and goes into a 5 wave move then its nolonger a correction and we could take out the top and be on our way having then rejoined the Primary Trend (UP)

But we must consider that the 3-wave upmove is a correctionwhich if correct will generate a C-Wave down fast and furious to complete the pattern! In this even targets are

107.626, 106.77, 106.295 (C=A) ...... if we get down past 106.295, I will bring up those targets then at that time.

View attachment 300311
Hey guys ................... keep in mind that the move up up up from last week at right edge of screen might not be over yet as it appears there are only 3-upwaves on 1H. So we might go a tad higher to complete the 1H 5-wave move. See 1H chart below. See the red downtrendline? If that gets taken out, it will confirm that a 5th wave was needed as I suggested.

We wait and see

1621182051989.png

USDJPY .................... don't take eye off the Big Ball - the larger perspective that is generating your retirement

Everything after the nice, juicy Wave 1 up that we played together and made tons of moolah, is a correctiion. Corrections are slow, complex, loads of overlaps and treachery. But when this correction is over, we rejoin the Primary Trend which is UP. The next move up north once we rejoin the Primary can generate 30 million dollars and it will be fast, fast, fast paced, don't bother with tight stops once it gets underway.

So in the meantime while we wait pay-shuntly we do other stuff but keep an ALERT or 2 going for northbound breakouts.

I've found a place that sells Singha Beer and they delivered yesterday. I'm going to guzzle some today, right in the middle of the day, who gives a f***k!!!! :) :) :) :)

Not hookers, Trader333.

These ladies are models who do the Motor shows, Honda, Toyota, Chevy et al. They get paid big bucks so do not need to hook. But they can be had by the fellas who approach and simply ask, "can I take you out for a Singha beer?"

1621182911287.png
1621182970498.png
1621183003334.png
1621183037549.png

1621183195587.png

Jesus H Christ, I'm homesick now

Corona Virus CALL of the Millenium #2 being made today May 11th, 2021 at 1:25 AM Pacific Time

C O R O N A V I R U S next Wave up for UK & USA begins within 48 hours starting this very second in LIVE action

WAVE 3 starts within 48 hours from this second

Fasten seatbelts.

Londonistan leads all markets down just like she did in the Great Depression of 1929. She is doing it again by not having taken out the Top of 2018 (which I had called as the worldwide top - I was srong for the Dow but right for Londonistan)

When the lower RSI trendline breaks, it will be the final definitive confirmation that Londonistan is on the way to Purgatory!!
Along witht he United States. One big happy family of misfits. Fibo is not going along for the ride!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: except shorting shorting shorting. Jesus H Christ if this works out as stated, it will be a period in Fibo's life that has never had more shorting when looked at a span of 75 million years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Slam Dunk!! Wafts of Wave 3 vapor but only vapor have hit the shores of Earth.

The entry point for Wave 3 is the sneaky, no-way to expect entrance to the fortress of SE Asia via Taiwan Straits. Singapore also sh*tting bullets after boasting how they be the champ for conquering covid-19..

BEAR don't like this sort of idle stupid talk. It irks him!

A Wave 3 lieutenant of BEAR seems to have lead a corona virus torpedo expedition that landed on the shores of Calangute, Goa, India just 800 yards from my favorite Hotel, the TAJ MAHAL, Fort Aguada, Candolim, goa, India. Its devastating. Such a lovely people, the goans who love big Joe so much they always invite himfor the Grand buffets where they know he will dive right into the sorpotel, goa sausages and toddy and caju feni. Drunker than a skunk is big Joe. How many times have I played volleyball in the swimmingpool? Lost count!!!!

PARADISE! Highly recommended by Big Joe!! :) :) :) :)

Fibo's Wave 3 arrival CALL will go straight to the Nobel Prize center as soon as the spike up occurs in the United States and the UK.

Make a note of this.

The fellas don't know about the deadly power of a 3rd wave

I al;ready was the first to tell you guys that Invermectin drug was the way out but the govt. ain't having none of its simplicty. Idiots!

God, do I love the Indian people so! The walls of Fibo's heart are as thin as paper to see these beautiful Indian people, a country of scientists, suffer so! terrible terrible day for Fibo!

Trader333 told me not to call them Ch**ks. OK, but can I call them mofos? Look at the sh*t they are pulling with India's suffering!! Cutting off O2 tank supply or sending in shoddy stuff. They probably figure they can nail and kill their #1 contender in the region. See towards the end of the last video above

Vital information to TRADERS - how vital? Supremely so! Your Health. If You don't got that but you got millions in TRADING = you got zip, zilch, nada because you will not be able to enjoy the fruit as the poor Health will squeeze all the lemon out of your WELL-BEING and leave you saying to your friends and family the classic line, "if only I could solve this physical problem, I'd be flying so high and be in such Peace!"

Fibo is just putting this information here in this BEAR market thread because the thread is about the BEAR, the Shorting opportunities, Trading opportunities, and the greatest gift of all to thoroughly enjoy the fruits of our labor in the greatest job on EARTH, namely Trading.

Your decision, your Call, your life, nobody is forced to do anything.

New research makes this profoundly important now due to Covid-19. I believe strongly that one would automatically have Herd Immunity if one observed the lessons in the videos that follow.

The doctor shown has been mentioned earlier by Fibo. He still remains IMO the #1 in the world. Its amazing how Mother Mary sends these fellas to me to teach me stuff that will spur me on in tip top shape and form.

Amazing, amazing, amazing is only the start. The depth of well-being is soooooooooo well worth it.

MONEY can't buy Love or Health or Peace of Mind & Tranquility!

Fibo is a philosopher first and then way down the line, way way way down the line, a Trader. But both are ME, my essence. I believe Ihave succeeded in grabbing the very first rung, the bottom rung, of the Philosopher's' Stone

Next post outlines some stunning research in the doctor video that I personally can confirm as I have tried it out and seen the staggering benefits already

Watch a few times if necessary but you can also get the mes-sage in once glance. Enjoy the 1st video and then get shattered by the ones that follow.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.