Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Targets for current Gold Rally ( I have no Long position but will Short the top of this bear rally)

$1827.4 &/or $1865.8. Either one of these 2 targets is normal operation for a bear rally. However, if I have misread the waveount and this is likely due to the short duration of the rally, then it can go all the way to $1937.9 or $1,81. I do not expect it to go this high but hey its not up to me :):)
Entschuldigen Sie bitte,

There is ONE other scenario that Goldie might play to
Target 1925.9 which is close to one of the targets already mentioned but it has more credence and cadance, the latter being from the French Carribbean

see white dashed line 61.8% @ 1,925.9

1620325398028.png

The general plan in Gold is to Short at upcoming reversal top to be announced when I see it and then ride non-stop in one wave down to $1,000/ounce - then review for my original call of Gold going down to $700/ounce

If it goes like this, then at $700/oz I will stock up on Fort Knox LONG with the real stuff in coins

Yeah baby, sock it to me Jocelyn! :):)(y)

Incoming Tsunami Wave 3 expected arrival by Big Joe anytime now ................... is this salvo a sign of its touchdown?

San Diego County records first COVID-19 case with variant detected in India on May 4​

Brazil's Prime Minister calls Covid-19 biological warfare.

Fibo agrees but adds, its only Lieutenant #1 in BEAR's arsenal. Its only the first salvo

But the salvo is bigger than the 2008 crash and it ought to be because that crash was handled by a BEAR cub, the baby sone of BEAR. If just a baby can do that much damage, imagine what's coming to breakfast!!!!!

UBER

Post# 1,038, 1,106, 1,107, 1,116, 1,119 (closed trade), 1,158, 1,159

Post # 1,398 (new trade), #1,398 (Stop raised to $38.39) .................. notice how my Stop took me out of the trade just a mere 3 days before the Corona Virus top/crash.

100% success trading UBER thus far, not a single losing trade

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But what about now April 20, 2021? How am I doing with UBER? All Longs closed. Most recent Long closed today. Flat, flat, flat.

Technical: I see 5 waves up from March 23rd, 2020 low complete. So I will not stick around no more.

Fundamental: Big story. Many aspects but major being England screwed them real good, they might die soon

Slam Dunk!!! Nobody can defeat Fibo. See quote for my exit from Longs in UBER stock on April 20. Waterfall decline underway now as it crashes to the 200-day ema. Bounce? Likely but who gives a rat's ass? All my hunches came true/verified :ROFLMAO:

God, do I love it so!!!!

See post #7455 above for the same chart below, now updated today, May 6 and not how THE TWIN TOWERS are respecting Fibo's observation about the waaay called in advance Fibo resistance level of 261.8%

Gaze in wonderment and awe at the number of times Twin Towers attempted to take out Fibo's level and failed. The creme de la creme is at right edge you see that long candle wick that wnet up to the Fibo line, then retreated hastily to close below the previous sub-wave low? Do you see that? Can you did it? Then note that it stopped falling at the red monthly trendline that goes from left to right from waaaay back before you was born

200-hour ema is right below and calling to Twin Tower
Its so nice and warm and cuddly here, come and lay down beside me
Let the gently breezes of the ocean come and wash your soul and tired bones

View attachment 299839

View attachment 299840

Now hear this .............................. :):):):):)

Same 1H USDJPY chart below but with a twist & shout, girl ................... when that red downtrendline at right edge is took-ed out northbound, Big Joe is emptying just one of his warehouses of LOTS storage. Then when the Top is took-ed out, 4 other warehouses of full LOTS will be blasted at Twinny

View attachment 299841

That's my Word of Life.

And my Word of DEATH? see video right below for the answer for where I will end up if broke

TRADER's battle wounds but they enjoy the game so much they can't leave and have you-nanimously stated to BEAR, "we came here to die with you OR ... live with you"

USDJPY: read quote for continuity

Slam Dunk!!! again and then again and t hen again :):):)

Look what the Fibo resistance line at 261.8% di to the Twin Towers - Jesus H Christ, after 6 attempts to blast thru' the Fibo line, with only one successful penetration but then an immediate reversal that cut Twin Towers legs off at the knees

Then blast right thru' the blue 61.8% retracement level but then did this dig this dig this humungous 100% outcome when 61.8% is rejected - the drop halts at the sister golden ration 38.2%. Jesus H Christ ............ how many time have I made a short-term trade mini-YMCA fortune on such moves. Its downright effervescent and vas deferens - tial. :):)

Expect new_trader to have looked the term Vas Deferens the first time I used the term. She has finally understood now that Fibo nails 19 out of 20 of the monthly Reader's Digest Vocabulary tests. Can I hit the full 20? I could but it ain't happened yet!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trivia: new_trader orgasm-ed with m y usage of the word, "effluvium" because she know-ed that not more than 0.0000001% of even Londoners from Oxford/Cambridge know this word. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Goddamn, these Brits crack me up, so much hate, so much animosity towards Americans, worse than Israeli-Palestine ............ its dowright bizarre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Big Joe loves it so!!! :):):):)

1620416749780.png

Better than Heaven is this combo .........................

1620417139199.png

1620417189827.png

plus this activity as a hobby that never fails to proved a RR > 5k%

USDJPY: I'm entered Long, Long, Long boom boom bam boom at 38.2% the golden ratio vicinity. Stop is flexible but set for safety at 108.254.

1620417633429.png

USDJPY: I'm entered Long, Long, Long boom boom bam boom at 38.2% the golden ratio vicinity. Stop is flexible but set for safety at 108.254.

View attachment 299896
Is this the reversal I spoke about when I mentioned how corrections end sooner than later and rejoin the Primary Trend? If so, then I am in like a motherf****** soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close tot he low its scary and Wow! But I believe taht next week even if we go down to retest the low it will generate such divergence it will be an obvious 20 million dollar splurge on LONG

Continuamos el lunes, amigos and amigas :):):):)

Fibo update for my loved ones, the Brits ........................ :):)

Fibo's personal 3rd wave up is so serendipitous in innate quality that I've become a floater, everything I touch or do goes into coterminous extraterrestrial contact with the well-being magic zone.

Its waaaay too much for Fibo, the enjoyment is so huge - this be the power of a 3rd wave.

What's even more staggering is t hat I expect this 3rd wave to last years if not at least one decade.

A M A Z I N G :):):)

USDJPY Tip: See lower panel for a fast, fast, fast reentry Long if RSI trendline gets took-ed out.

Tight STOP, tight tight tight STOP recommended for anyone who follows. Once the rocket is in motion keep your no-can-lose-STOP in place and take that big f*****in swing and pour on the coal. The STOP will protect your c**k. Don't be a jackass and just take risks just because I'm doing so. Just remember this: Fibo has never yet had a blown account and is way overdue for one!!!!! this should be a sobering thought for anyone blindly following.

CAUTION + big bucks = Holiday for my friends

1620418963933.png

USDJPY ........ T2W's downfall is never looking at the forest, not even knowing it exists but rather always getting stuck on the leaves or at most the trees and missing the forest for the trees

Not Fibo

So with that to keep things simple and in context here is the USDJPY daily chart with the fckup that is the 1H action on the right edge. do yousee how fcked up the 1H action looks like when viewed from a larger perspective?

So for the gamblers here who blindly follow deadbeats like fibo on the Internet, just note that the catastrophiuc STOP is at 61.8% blue dashed line on the Daily chart. If Twin Towers goes below this, get out fast as we might go down to 38.2%, the sister golden ratio on Daily timeframe.

Complacency kills and Big Joe always grabs his own balls and asks, "wtf am I not getting?"

The forest view = Daily ................. highly applicable to T2W, a place that has never lifted its neck to see what's even 20 yards up ahead in the road. :):):)

1620419764950.png

USDJPY: Catastrophic Stop Loss weaponry of the Gods = live to fight another day! Don't let yourself be taken out of the game and your wife and family too!

The CATASTROPHIC STOP LOSS = bringing a suitcase loaded with cash to your wife and giving it to her and telling her, "keep this in case I die, then just run run run and forget about me, I'm a friggin loser!"

From not even a pot to piss in these black guys put on a show in the Whaite House off premises party and took off like a rocket thereafter .................. New York went mad, quite mad and so di Fibo. fibo fell off his chair indisbelief at the way these young fellas stuck to the basic Haitian Rhythm, a key requirement to hit it big cause the basic-basic has the golden Ratio as a native force/constituent

These fellas got it is spades!

USDJPY: the catastrophic Stop loss level shown in another aspect of Life

1:58

She gots nothin., nothing to look forward to, her husband is gone, left her for a younger female, she wakes up every morning with the deafening tone of "you are a loser" ringing in her ears and she hurts so much she wants to end it all. But her

CATASTROPHIC STOPLOSS is the next Saturday live private concert by Lord Kitchener affectionately known as Kitch (RIP)

This stops her suicidal thought cold. She feels invigorated as she waits and yearns for the concert. The concert will carry her for at least 6 weeks into the future and keep Satan at bay.

What a medication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless her!

Slam Dunk!!! Nobody can defeat Fibo. See quote for my exit from Longs in UBER stock on April 20. Waterfall decline underway now as it crashes to the 200-day ema. Bounce? Likely but who gives a rat's ass? All my hunches came true/verified :ROFLMAO:

God, do I love it so!!!!

Slam Dunk#2!!! on UBER ................ Technician easily defeats ALL Fundament-tit-ians ............. easily. Fibo's teacher, Bernard Baruch said to Fibo 10 years before Christ, "the first gap down will already take away months of work, then during the stampede, the damage to your body and more so to your psyche is crippling and demoralizing

Bernard also said to Fibo, "Trend followers follow, only follow, never anticipate, cannot anticipate, have given up all hope they can predict or guess, have therefore totally given up any attempt at escaping from this antediluvian JAIL - but the Market Timer is a different animal altogether - his creed is to beat the stampede at the TOPS and be IN and lived well for even a year before the crowd realizes the bottom of a BEAR is IN - then they rush in and in doing so they enrich the early entrant like there's no tomorrow!"

Marketwatch, May 8th: UBER investors finally see the costs of treating drivers as employees instead of independent contractors and are jumping ship.

1620490874202.png

Bernard Baruch's advice is oh so well suited and tailor-made for T2W its downright hilarious:

Application: when reading the quotes, keep a picture of T2W's core engine of oldtimers in mind and you will see the perfect fit.

1620491575182.png
1620491637401.png

1620491826525.png
1620491856545.png

And here, now, Bernard defines the #1 true essences of Fibo ................. esp. the 2nd quote below

1620491934624.png
1620491996579.png
1620492070846.png

1620492141008.png

God, do I love it so! This morning I woke up after a deeeeeep sleep and was so delighted to see the daylight streaming in I decided I could not waste a second no more of the feno-menon that traveled at the speed 186k miles per sec. just to greet me, so I literally jumped out of bed like a rocked so fast that I got dizzy for a split second and had to sit down for 5 seconds. :):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Coming to you fellas from the East Side of Paradise
Where blue meets blue and the ocean and sky become one
Where the mountains and the sea they call out to me come on over
As the peaceful sound of the waves come rolling in

Visions of ancient days take me back to another time
When the now mighty Dow Jones was born a little baby in a manger
And smiled when Fibo came to see him and pay respects

Then the baby Dow Jones took me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Into the foggy ruins of time thru' all the suffering in Financial Markets
To the doorsteps of the secrets of the mighty Dow Jones which can set one free
But nobody has ever succeeded until this warrior, Fibo gets so close as to smell the fruit

There is time yet but rungs of the ladder have been grasped firmly
As the rise into the Heavens continues unabated

How to know there is encouragement in my continued progress?
The mighty Dow Jones smiles of approval when I hit a rung
But lowers his head in dismay when I miss fire and go wrong

The look of dismay in his face is all I need in order to spur me on

Dow Jones has been looking at me in dismay ever since May 25th, 2020
HE forgave me for calling the TOP on Jan 26th, 2018 because even though
Technically incorrect, it was the savior of calls because it skirted and avoided 2 major crashes
But he knows I am a Man of substance who does not settle for anything less than the ultimate

When HE rose from the Corona Virus crash on March 23rd, 2020 and blasted north
The dismay was clearly visible when I lost the plot as he ploughed past 61.8% on May 25th, 2020
Dow Jones know-ed that I did not expect that, not in the remotest notion, but his dismay was assuaged by
The obvious fact that My next level/plateau had been reached - how to gauge the exact length of a Wave?

Hey guys, do you really want to see the greatest CALL EVER, the greatest of at least the last 75 million years, I mean nothing comes close to it. The Pandemic CRASH has already surpassed the Great Depression Crash (lasted 2 years) in a mere 4 weeks. It also blew away the 1987 crash, the year 2000 crash and the one we all remember oh so well, the 2008 Crash aka The Financial Crisis that brought the world to its knees just shy of total bankrptcy!!!

This one particular Fibo CALL beat 'em all with aplomb and verve and sybaritic pleasure!

--------------------------------------------------

See post #s ... 621, 622, 623, 625 in this thread

Hey guys, do you really want to see the greatest CALL EVER, the greatest of at least the last 75 million years, I mean nothing comes close to it. The Pandemic CRASH has already surpassed the Great Depression Crash (lasted 2 years) in a mere 4 weeks. It also blew away the 1987 crash, the year 2000 crash and the one we all remember oh so well, the 2008 Crash aka The Financial Crisis that brought the world to its knees just shy of total bankrptcy!!!

This one particular Fibo CALL beat 'em all with aplomb and verve and sybaritic pleasure!

--------------------------------------------------

See post #s ... 621, 622, 623, 625 in this thread
See quote first (post #7477)

CALL for a bottom and then massive rally was made March 19, 2020, just 1 trading day before the actual LOW. How's that for a stunner of stunners, eh? :cool::cool:(y)(y)

Then see where the T2W mindset collectively resided by looking at poster MasterofCoin, a worthy Oriental gentleman sporting a fancy 2-gun rig in post #626. The word "collectively" is easy because T2W thinks as ONE. And MasterofCoin represents the T2W Herd quite well. Observe in post #626 in the Corona Virus thread how far gone, gone, gone MasterofCoin was from seeing an incoming bottom of the crash. Oblivious!

Hey guys, do you really want to see the greatest CALL EVER ???????????

Read last several posts above first, then post is repeated here ..................

March 19, 2020
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

The greatest CALL EVER March 19, 2020 Dow Jones daily

1620497481000.png

Posted ...................
March 19, 2020
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

The greatest CALL EVER March 19, 2020 Dow Jones daily

Status
Not open for further replies.