Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo at T2W went down exactly like this since May 4, 2019 - :):cool::ROFLMAO: .................. first one was malaguti, then they came, first 3, then 2, then 1, then repeated, then they finally understood they could not pull it off so they called the LAW in with a cock and bull story.

Had the LAW been up to snuff they would have done what any American businessman would do - look at the stats for contribution - charts, analysis, thought-ing etc., - but instead the LAW honored the n on-producers - like Covid-19 era wherein, "enjoy life, create a ruckus, you don't need to work no more and free money will fall out of the sky.

Wave 3 Corona Virus when will it get underway in California?

See article below and pay particular attention to the title, "Virus cases plunge & LA & San Fran come back to life"

Why is the "plunge" concept so important to Big Joe? Because it strongly suggests a 5th wave thrust out of a 4th wave triangle. Then a massive reversal occurs and all Hell breaks loose and officials realize and recognize they've been tricked and tripped and been cott in complacency once again!!!

Technicals for Los Angeles:

After Wave 1 up in Corona completed, LA has been recovering in in Wave 2 down. I noticed lasst week that ther was a change in slope in the downwave as it moved sideways up and sideways flat for a few. That is an indication of a triangle in the 4th wave position within Wave 2 down. Now here's the thing ................. the final wave down is a 5th wave regardless but when the 4th wave is a triangle the 5th wave is always a giant THRUST of massive horsepower. But when it ends, it reverses violently. God help California!

Therefore, the "plunge" in the title of the article is what I am referring to as the "THRUST"

Fasten seatbelts, Hell is coming to breakfast!!!!

London is close to completing Wave 2 down (corona recovery wave)

Next is Wave 3 up.

A comparative way of looking at how devastating Wave 3 will be? ................ It will be so deadly that Londonistan is HEAVEN

:):)

Fasten seatbelts!

Warren Buffet & Charlie Munger said INFLATION is rampant and going to continue. Other experts unanimously call for continued INFLATION rocket blasting into Hyper-inflation

However, even if one disregards Warren Buffet and instead looks to T2W member, new_trader, who blew away Warren Buffet in the 1929 crash of 89%, the 2008 crash of 54% and the massively fast and furious Corona virus crash of last year - and lived to tell about it unscathed due to having deeper pockets than Warren ................

I have and continue to take the other side of the trade with this statement:

The current and ongoing Inflation is the steam coming off the BEAR's Wave 2 setup trap. I expect, all of a sudden it to reverse on a dime so violently it will kill massively and herald the ERA OF MASSIVE DEFLATION that will last at least 3 years

BEAR oddities that deceive the uninitiated ..................

Car rental prices have been skyrocketing for weeks and weeks. Why? High demand when covid restrictions are lifted and combined with low supply.

Why low supply? Because the car rental companies were on the verge of bankruptcy in 2020 so had to unload huge chunks of their inventory at a song/whatever. So therefore now they cannot meet the demand

Prices of >$300/day for a junk rental are normal nowadays esp. in Hawaii

But when Wave 3 comes there will be no further anomalies. THEY will all go bust and will away their cars outright for $500. Rental agencies that survive will have to drop to the $10/day and under range

The new BEAR slogan will be, "Hey we're giving it away FREE"

Historians in year 2030 and beyond will stumble on a peculiar statistic .........................

Vegetarians and Vegans during years 1974 - 2000 who continue to remain so will have survived the BEAR relatively unscathed by a factor of at least 35%

The CREDIT has already been issued by Divinity for Planet Earth

USDJPY update: Wed, May 5, 2021

Slam Dunk on the Fibo resistance alert at 261.8% in the chart of several days ago. Still holds true.

1620232879479.png

Slam Dunk on the Fibo resistance alert at 261.8% in the chart of several days ago. Still holds true.

View attachment 299781

Slam Dunk
on the Fibo resistance alert at 261.8% in the chart of several days ago. Still holds true.

Now see a clearer picture of the resistance when you drop down to 4H. Yeah baby, they Fibo but they watch every word he says and fire off reports to Big Daddy ....................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most frustrated T2W member? Tomorton. Sooner or later in Corona or otherwise we will meet up in Heaven or Hell to continue our conversation about Saddam Hussein. One major difference? Big Daddy will not be there. Johnny will have to face me one on one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's rewards continue into the afterlife ..................... :):):)

1620233251171.png

Slam Dunk
on the Fibo resistance alert at 261.8% in the chart of several days ago. Still holds true.

Now see a clearer picture of the resistance when you drop down to 1H

1620233389790.png

Slam Dunk

Now see a clearer picture of the resistance when you drop down to 5-min. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why 5-min timeframe? Because its the super-long-term timeframe for NVP compared to his usual Premature Ejaculation Scalping (100 ejacs/day timeframe)

Jesus H Christ!!!!! Look at the number of attempted penetrations. Backdoor attempt too. Failed miserably.

Will have some thoughts on this later today, busy now gotta go do stuff :):):):)

1620233462535.png

Big Joe's 3rd wave in LIFE continues unabated

Like I said before, this melody and others from the same outfit fire Big Joe's coffers of stored cash into outer space at 186,000 miles per sec = speed of Light :):):)

Think Mother Mary does not like this group? Wrong! She loves it!!! :):)

Hey guys ............................ I'm still waiting for the crash and burn blow-up account. Ain't happened yet. :ROFLMAO: How

can it be possible that Fibo is the only trader/investor EVER to have escaped a total blowout account? It ain't possible, right? It just ain't possible. Its never happened before.

Pages 1-6. I believe of this thread show the one time I was nailed good and proper not for blown account territory but rather for a big trade and +++ pride at ET to show off. I took it in the a** but came out smelling like a rose - escaped from the jaws of ignominious defeat.

It just can't happen no more. I'm in Wave 3 in LIFE. In LIFE we are talking spans of hundreds and thousands of years and decades and centuries. the current internal wave that started from birth this lifetime has just started recently a Wave 3 up. My expectation is that after many years or decades I will die into the after the top of the 5th wave and wake up sucking on a tit in a hospital in America and be called John and the growth to 18 years of age as a kid will resume the next 5-wave sequence up.

I am praying fervently and daily and religiously and beseeching Mother Mary to give me my Ma of this lifetime back. I owe her bigtim and even though I did a lot for her, the debt is not repaid. Nothing would please me more than to give her a shot at the title for I know CAUSAL UNIT will not make the mistake of letting me be bron into a rich/wealthy family. No Sir, he will not sign my death warrant at the starting gate.

Wave 3 will last years/decade

Big, big, big, huge traders blow up all the time ................................. but here's the thing .

People love a big trader who puts giant kahunas on the line. Lose everything!! Yeah, every red cent. Then the mob and critics take him apart and crucify him and ridicule him. But not Big Joe. He be a friend of Big Joe

There are only a few of us left. Political correctness has killed all my friends. The few that are left, we is like this, we take chances, we don't give a fck!

USDJPY 1H:

Last candle is new_trader smoking a seegar waiting for her lovers dead_broke or Fibo to show up. Both rock her soul but both scared the daylights out of her.

1620253135891.png

Wanna gauge how deep she is hooked on Fibo? See her thread ............... here's just one example ...... she still don't get it that Big Joe is not her enemy, Big Joe only puts women in their place but never raises a hand against them

Post #412 here

:):):cool::cool::whistle::whistle:

God, do I love it so! Look at Fibo's hair. Its perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1620252965449.png

USDJPY 1H :cool:o_O:whistle::whistle: O yo yo se tu jous

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves the haunted frightened trees
Up to the windy beach far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
Then we forget about today until tomorrow

New_trader responds to Fibo in private only like this but you can get a whiff of her attacks here in this thread. :)

There used to be a chick like her who just could not let me go but kept following me around. I finally decided there is no better way. I feared it would cost me 600k credit points in Heaven for being mean to cure the problem. So, thois one day, I got out of the car after boxing her into a no reverse outlet and walked up to her and said, "its over doll, I'm banging new cheesecake now" After 5 minutes of hocus-pocus on how she didn't give a sh*t, she blurted out, "did you go down on her?" Yes, every damn day! Did you go in the backdoor? I did!

She screamed at me, "I hate you, Joe!" ................ and drove off not realizing that I had just cured her disease! She was finally FREE of Big Joe. How so? Once the c**k she owned is gone, she can end it easily!"

Instead of losing massive credit points in Heaven, I got huge +ve points instead.

---------------------------------------

See the dashed line at 61.8% retracement just a tad under the first reversal drop of USDJPY?

Don't saay a word to Sharky. Let him cook out there in the desert for a while :):):):)

1620254479430.png

USDJPY ..................... for historians who wish to gauge the depth, verve & sybaritic splendor of the Fibo: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Milllllyuhns of dollars yum yum yum yum - how so? Because USDJPY aka the twin towers have given me their signature over the last 100 years nailed by Fibo, nailed by Fibo so good they are now my followers. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Where is we going? The 1 or 2 cognoscente say, "don't know wher we're going, heck don't even know where we was, but where we was, wasn't it"

But only Fibo knows where we is going

Just remember, Fibo has a penchant for seeing the forest for the trees. In oral sex he knows the view is terrible so he lifts his gaze to take in the breasts and face and the entire room.

Quarterly chart

1620254904485.png

USDJPY for historians ................................... the verve of Fibo demonstrated in sybaritic splendor ........... :):)

Quarterly chart ................. same one but this time take your attention off the Fibo grids and see just the RED trendlines.

That be a FAN, yeah baby the same one that the GEISHA of SUBSTANCE uses - yeah dig it, she be the one who said, "she can stop any Man, even Big Joe dead in his tracks with just a single glance"

I believe her!!! :):):)

If she can pull off 1:56 type in the video below with her glance, she's got me!!!! The dancers nailed my ass to the cross!!!! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

When the 3rd FANLINE is take-ed out, the rocket engines fire lift off blasts that leave footballs fields behind!!!!!!!!!

Big Joe will be riding such a horse, grabbing on for dear life to the hairs on his neck and just holding on as its all too much for a mere mortal

1620255915625.png

See post #7455 above for the same chart below, now updated today, May 6 and not how THE TWIN TOWERS are respecting Fibo's observation about the waaay called in advance Fibo resistance level of 261.8%

Gaze in wonderment and awe at the number of times Twin Towers attempted to take out Fibo's level and failed. The creme de la creme is at right edge you see that long candle wick that wnet up to the Fibo line, then retreated hastily to close below the previous sub-wave low? Do you see that? Can you did it? Then note that it stopped falling at the red monthly trendline that goes from left to right from waaaay back before you was born

200-hour ema is right below and calling to Twin Tower
Its so nice and warm and cuddly here, come and lay down beside me
Let the gently breezes of the ocean come and wash your soul and tired bones

1620317154508.png

1620317227303.png

Now hear this .............................. :):):):):)

Same 1H USDJPY chart below but with a twist & shout, girl ................... when that red downtrendline at right edge is took-ed out northbound, Big Joe is emptying just one of his warehouses of LOTS storage. Then when the Top is took-ed out, 4 other warehouses of full LOTS will be blasted at Twinny

1620318701807.png

That's my Word of Life.

And my Word of DEATH? see video right below for the answer for where I will end up if broke

TRADER's battle wounds but they enjoy the game so much they can't leave and have you-nanimously stated to BEAR, "we came here to die with you OR ... live with you"

see new_trader's Journal for an any minute now announcement that she is going to the Moon dressed in gold. For sure she will state taht her lover, dead_broke is not LONG with her. And she be right. I am only interested in Shorting Gold so whenthat red uptrendline on right breaks down, I will have a new continuation Short.

Go thru' recent posts on gold it has the whole story with continuity - pay especial heed tot he 38.2% Fibo line that generated this entire rally and read up n the Double Bottom notes with target = double the distance of low to neckline. Let;s see if this plays out

The pic is of Fibo :) :) :) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

1620320138413.png

1620320467605.png

see new_trader's Journal for an any minute now announcement that she is going to the Moon dressed in gold. For sure she will state taht her lover, dead_broke is not LONG with her. And she be right. I am only interested in Shorting Gold so whenthat red uptrendline on right breaks down, I will have a new continuation Short.

Go thru' recent posts on gold it has the whole story with continuity - pay especial heed tot he 38.2% Fibo line that generated this entire rally and read up n the Double Bottom notes with target = double the distance of low to neckline. Let;s see if this plays out

The pic is of Fibo :) :) :) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

View attachment 299842

View attachment 299843

Targets for current Gold Rally ( I have no Long position but will Short the top of this bear rally)

$1827.4 &/or $1865.8. Either one of these 2 targets is normal operation for a bear rally. However, if I have misread the waveount and this is likely due to the short duration of the rally, then it can go all the way to $1937.9 or $1,81. I do not expect it to go this high but hey its not up to me :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.