Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasp.....

"gasp" is minor, go instead for "orgasm" by starting a new thread to ban Fibo. To heighten the org, entice internationals to vote for the ban, Brits only are of no consequence and cause no loss of sleep.

For historians only ............... the magnitude of the BEAR called by Fibo is now demonstrated

• About 10 million Americans filed for unemployment in the final two weeks of March, nearly halving the 24.8 million payrolls the U.S. economy added since 2010.
  • That 10 million spike in jobless claims also exceeds the 8.7 million claims filed by Americans during the Great Recession from peak to trough.

Lord have mercy! Game to Fibo! How so? Fibo stated on so many different occassions that the BEAR would be at least 2 degrees of Trend steeper than the GREAT Depression crash or the Crash of 2008. Degrees of Trend = Richter type scale

And we've only had 2 weeks of the BEAR thus far. If thread title is correct we are looking at years duration. If wrong, then its already OVER :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For historians only ............... the magnitude of the BEAR called by Fibo is now demonstrated
"gasp" is minor, go instead for "orgasm" by starting a new thread to ban Fibo. To heighten the org, entice internationals to vote for the ban, Brits only are of no consequence and cause no loss of sleep.

Sorry for incomplete postulate .................. for a Brit it is only enough that an American is there for him to be banned. Fortunately for us Americans all other nationalities love us - even the terorists would stop attacking us if only we stopped supporting Israel, which of course is my Call - but its not up to me! Donald can never do this because his daughter is married to a Jew.

For the thread title to be of super class only one thing is required: Vix must take out the monthly trendline I have shown many times and continue northbound or return to the line to kiss it and then charge north for months, at least 3 months. then and only then will my original intent in the CALL be fulfilled. anything less is not acceptable as a GREAT CALL

Its as simple as that!

The standards of Fibo are incredibly high

For historians only ............... the magnitude of the BEAR called by Fibo is now demonstrated #2

Microsoft Top Call: although wrong by a few months, the Top over the 2 weeks drop in March 2020 means that any investors (myslef included) would have lost those gains anyway due to the severity of the drop.

But in any event the CALL is off by 5 months. Means what? Means that for the greatest company in the world, Fibo's margin of error is under 1% given the long history of the stock and that fibo was calling an alltime high.

Will post right here if Mr. Softie goes higher in which case I will accept being wrong.

But for now, it is quite pleasing to me, not perfect, but pleasing. My Fibo target for the 5th wave needs work as it was close but not correct so no Seegar.

Fibo's behavior at T2W shown clearly here

For historians only ............... the magnitude of the BEAR called by Fibo is now demonstrated #2

Microsoft Top Call: although wrong by a few months, the Top over the 2 weeks drop in March 2020 means that any investors (myslef included) would have lost those gains anyway due to the severity of the drop.

But in any event the CALL is off by 5 months. Means what? Means that for the greatest company in the world, Fibo's margin of error is under 1% given the long history of the stock and that fibo was calling an alltime high.

Will post right here if Mr. Softie goes higher in which case I will accept being wrong.

But for now, it is quite pleasing to me, not perfect, but pleasing. My Fibo target for the 5th wave needs work as it was close but not correct so no Seegar.

Fibo's behavior at T2W shown clearly here

If my Thread Call is correct, Mr. Softie will drop to $60. Then $32. Then $15. Nobody is expecting any of thi, least of all Warren Buffet who is heavily invested in Billy.

Not me! I'm in the frame of mind to short 'em both but there are far better choices, far better, infinitely better

For historians only ..................

In March 2013, a search in Google for

Inflation got 48,000 results ............. Deflation got
5 results ............. (Big Joe thought to hissself, "we is going to big D)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Saturday april 4, 2020 Big Joe did the same search

Inflation 149 mil .................... Deflation
16.6 mil ............. (Big Joe does a Rate of Change type calc)

310% vs 332,000%

Fasten seatbelts, hide & watch

For historians only .....................

If/when the March 2020 Dow Jones lows get taken out + Vix blasts thru' the monthly trendline shown in my charts ..........

Deflation goes into afterburners and spurts out Revolution, Riots, National Guard, Secession talks resume, Chaos. Hong Kong riots will look tame.

When a fella cannot buy breakfast because ATMs have shut down and nobody accepts credit cards and Americans have shunned CASH=KING for so long, all Hell will break loose. The smart ones who thought ahead and put small denomination cash aside will have to go into hiding because they will be slaughtered when spotted paying with cash - delivery will be the only viable option and even then it will be no good because the delivery boy will get the word out & home invasions will be the best game in town.

Its going to get mean, real mean

Hide & watch

re-directing to back on track .................................

Historians will write about this thread in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................ they will use FIBO's words to describe the CRASH DEPRESSION of Jan 26th, 2018 - 2025

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seat belts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean, unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%

For historians only ............................ reminder from October 2019 way before any Corona = pussycat = female lieutenant of BEAR - talk

40%

see chart from Mr. straightforward honesty 100% score = John Williams = former US govt. employee who got tired of all the lies and deceit ........................... focus only on blue line as it is the correct calculation of the true unemployment rate which takes into account even not only dusgruntled workers but also those who have totally given up looking for work. The other 2 lines are govt. lines not fit for even a duffer

Then dig this, as a present to John, Fibo knowing that John does not do WAVES, eyeballs the chart for the clear, unmistakeable 1-2-3-4-5 waves up after the El Bottomo in year 2001. The uptick on the extreme right is the Wave 5 up in its early stages. Measurements for Wave 5 will be at the very least ...........

= W1
= 161.8% x W1 al the way up to 423.6% x W1

Or

61.8% x W(1-3)

For even additional stunning pinpointing of the final target (2022 - 2024+?): imagine that: Fibo is giving a target for unemployment spike. Who EVER heard of such a thing? Say what? Fibo is ann economist? Fck NO, if I was, I would shoot myself for choosing such a rotten profession

draw a trendline under waves 2 & 4. Then create a parallel line andplace on top of Wave 3 and extnd. that will be the channel for the horse ride to the top of the unemployment ratio rocket ride ............ to around 35-40% is my original estimate.

1586124738911.png

Contrary indicator:

Consumer Confidence divided by Unemployment rate = CC/UE% ................. showing a higher high than even the dot com high

note that as the unemployment rate decreases as it has been steadily for years, the denominator gets smaller so the ratio gets bigger. Now throw in the fact that confidence is increasing at the same time so you have the numerator increasing. so the combo, rising numerator and declining denominator results in a nuclear bomb for the Economy.

Opposite was true at 2009 low.

Hide and watch! Its going to get mean.

Creme de la creme pointed out in Novemeber 2019 ............. also way before Corona.

What is the destructive power in the ratio above? 5000 Hiroshima bombs.

The mistake made at T2W, ET and all forums and general investor PUBIC is that they think that high optimism, high confidence, high economy strength, high complacency all mean that the economy will go on forever - what they never get is that all BEARs begin from exactly such a scenario - BEAR always starts from a hunkydory environment. The reversal catches all dumbphucks swimming naked.

Fibo has identified every single dumbphuck here by name. My reward? My Utilities got cut off. :):):):)

Fibo can now explain the key underlying difference between a significant Brit and a significant American. And this explanation will be easy to gauge when one views how America converted the molehill the UK made - into a skyscraper.

Its really quite simple. No reason for it to have eluded me for so long. But it did. It was staring me in the face all along.

In the realm of entrepreneurship, the Brit will focus 80% on curtailing OVERHEAD and only 20% on growth (output).
The American will not only do the exact opposite in terms of numbers but will in reality go for 95% growth (output) and only 5% to watch the backdoor (overhead). One point that for sure will be missed in this very simple equation is a stunning feature of being an American ............

An American is a risk taker of biblical proportions and his key feature is HE HAS GIVEN HIMSELF PERMISSION TO FAIL

For historians only ...................

While America struggles with Chink Corona ................. the Chinks will never be able to duplicate that only in America is it deeeeeeply understood all the way to the bone marrow that nobody makes a dime until a product/service is sold. SALES = heart of Entrepreneurship = America's greatest strength. BAR will try to kill this but he will not succeed!

2nd place contender worldwide? NONE!

The Chinks & Ruskies have surely spotted the weakness of the mighty United States by starting a new category of warfare - its now a no contest contest. The chinks have the upper hand. No conventional warfare regarding Taiwan or the artificial islands or any such. All they gots to do is gernerate the virus and export by the waves of chinks traveling.

boom! Its a new type of war.

Wake up Donald. They found our weakness. We gots to act fast. They are killing our Economy by their known deep understaninding of how paranoid we are. Its our own paranoia that is the fuel for their winning.

I do NOT relish the idea of eating Fly Lice for the rest of my life.

But we are a resilient lot - we can find the answer and solve it - divert large funds to the arena of this type of warfare including Cyber ..................

Wake up, Donald :) Chinks can never be our friends - they smell a shift in superpower switching and want it badly. They were behind the Corona attack? Do birds fly? Wake up Donald

Only 9 of the world’s top 100 billionaires have gotten richer during the pandemic — and all are Chinese

Chinks pulled it off. Will they get aways with it? Do birds fly?

over the past two months, more than $400 billion has vanished from the pocketbooks of the world’s richest 100 billionaires. That means all their gains over the last two and half years have evaporated during this crisis, according to a new report by wealth-list compiler Hurun Research.

Nearly all of the 100 tycoons lost money during this period, from Jan. 31 to Mar. 31lots of money. Only nine didn’t, and most striking, all nine are Chinese.

China’s mercurial stock markets explain some of this group of outliers.

putting it mildly. Global bourses have plummeted over the past two months, with the Dow Jones tumbling 21%, European markets down in the double-digits, Japan down 18% and Hong Kong down 10%. The only major market that rose was China’s benchmark index, which ticked up 0.2%.

The biggest loser of the crisis period has been Bernard Arnault, head of French luxury conglomerate LVMH , whose wealth sank $30 billion, or some $20 million per hour, according to Hurun. This is a dramatic reversal of fortunes for Arnault, whose booming 2019 made him second only to Jeff Bezos as the richest person in the world.

Jeff Bezos lost 9 billion

For historians only ................... the 9 chinks will get away with Financial MURDER

Best time to watch billionaires play is during a market crash - that's when the avid trader named Fibo learns tons of stuff - bug stuff - Archives loaded to the hilt withh stuff :) :)

Their footprint becomes easily visible when there is a crash - they come out from the woodwork to play big.

Fibo's conclusion: None can trade to save his life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They are all buy-and-holders same as Warren Buffet and he too loses big in downdrafts, can't trade to save his life. Delta nailed his ass by a 50% loss but he only unloaded a small %. In the game of TRADING all these billionaires except the 9 Chink scammers are all DUFFERS.

Trader333 should ban all these 9 sons of b*tches for Life - give him something to occupy hisself with instead of fixating on Fibo :cool:

For historians only ................... 100 years of history in crude oil shown below

Crude Oil: all that big talk about Crude oil jumping up and down 25% in a day ................ being becasue of talks between SAudi, Russky & Donald = hocus-pocus .............................

clear unmistakeable 4th wave rally (4th wave rallies always generate spikes and gaps) AND ............ look at the suport launch pad, the modther of all launch pads to slingshot Crude. The dummies will at least remember what I've said about the AXIS of supports = battalions of well armed soldiers prepared to defend to the death.

See yellow/gold horizontal Axis of support of the pattern

That's why Crude has done a huge rally. Elementary amigos, very elementary

see monthly chart of Crude

1586184514139.png

Crude is only $8 away from my alltime target of 10 bucks.

Kinda reminds me of the Capital of Iceland ........ 5 bucks

PRICE = most well-behaved cat Fibo has ever met. He can be a good friend to those who take the time to befriend him. That HE loves the mathematics of the Golden Ratio is self-evident.

That very few will ever discover this and take advantage of it is in line with this one stable datum, clearly visible at T2W, ET, forums and genral Public .............

Traders think POOR - they are stuck in a poverty frame of mind. That's why the well documented 35k/yr income for almost all traders on average with only a tiny tiny % hitting 75k/yr. Nowadays even 75k/yr is sweet buggerall and actually a disgrace for the amount of time a trader puts into this venture.

TRADING Game is the opposite of FAMINE - but at forums all you see is FAMINE. In a ragin river, daftees will gush, "I made 15 pips"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For historians only ..........................

Dow Jones, Friday morning mid-session, March 27th, 2020

Hits Fibo's 38.2% and retreats
Breaks Fibo's trendline and then retreats to then come back to kiss it again
Then flees south
In wave measurement jargon, Dow bounced off 261.8% in near perfect bounce, then rallies to another FIBO level, 161.8% and drops a sausage in a gapdown. You better believe he wants to go back to the 161.8% level. He's smelled the fruit and will try his damndest not to give it up too easily.

2 chart stunners for historians, all called in advance as all former charts are her n this thread ............. look for them

Dow Jones daily

View attachment 277024

Dow Jones daily same -o same-o chart with the target box

View attachment 277021

And the further evidence of a very likely rally when the mighty and magnificent dow Jones hit the 50% retracement level, a level at which Donald Trump has 600 battalians stationed. Many died in their attempt to reverse the market but hey who cares as long as the Dow keeps going up up up, right? Death, heroin shots by FED = all part of supporting a BULL with a broken spine that only Fibo spotted way back in 2018.

View attachment 277022

View attachment 277023

And here is another creme de la creme for the historians .......... the bull run from the year 2016 low to the 2020 top also contributed to Fibo's majestic call for reversal into rally. How so? It hit a perfect 78.6% retracement of the 2016-2020 rally.

The meticulousness (or meticulosity?) of fibo is shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 277025

Re-post .................. so those interested can se the RALLY from the March 2020 crash lows called by Fibo. The target box is grey has been clearly shown and its still valid. Nothng to add now, just a repeat of what was said about the rally off the lows

For historians & Sharky .......................

London FTSE 100 from well before this chart - see earlier posts, everything is well documented in this thread. Have a look see at this stunning call, precise to a T.

Behold the way London FTSE 100 responds to my fibo grid targets

View attachment 277054

View attachment 277055

View attachment 277056

Re-post .................. London FTSE 100 ................. nothing to add. Same rally still underway from the March crash lows. Will update chart later in the week.

Target Box is like a magnet for London. Why? Becasue an American called it. THEY will not tolerate this. But by going there they will confirm it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.