Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The true unemplyment rate of 22% is akin to a Math problem with the question being, "starting from first principles and without the use of computers or calculators prove that THIS LIST (every fckup possible) depicts what will happen to the Economy and LIFE as we know it over the coming course of time" ...

as in this elite Math problem that has stood the test of time ...............

Starting from first principles and without the use of computers or calculators or smartphones prove that
cot 7½° = √2 + √3 + √4 + √6

A fella with no job = a creator of every fckup possible for whch there are no limits. A jobless fella not only causes financila fckups and burdens, it rocks the foundation of the SOUL and let's the Devil in the backdoor to take the helm. In such a weakened condition the poor fella gots no chance to defend hisself against such amight adversary. The only thing that can save such a fella dn turn things around for him and the world is A JOB

And for a MAN like Fibo, not having a JOB is akin to telling a woman he cannot take care of her or protect her or provide for her future - that is the ultimate kick in the ass for Fibo. DEATH would be preferred to this predicament.

FED chairman's best education for the GREAT DEPRESSION scholar that he is ................. is just this present from Fibo. All else derives from this basic-basic

1586358424409.png
1586358439318.png

1586358472739.png

For historians only ................

Why an Economist (FA) cannot compete with Fibo (further evidence than the Bernanke stuff above)

Example: New vehicle car sales .............

1586360862349.png

Now look at the left side of the chart above and count the obvious number of subwavs in the move from year 1980 - 2000. Do you see it? Its a 5-wave move. What comes after a 5-wave move? An A-B-C correction. We have only completed wave A down and wave B up. So we are left with wave C down. Can you dig it? I knew this in year 2000 already, 20 years before any economist.

Such is the magnificnce and munificence of Fibo. (this sentence bound to start a firestrom of ban rquests)

For historians only ................

Why an Economist (FA) cannot compete with Fibo (further evidence than the Bernanke stuff above)

Example: New vehicle car sales .............

View attachment 277727

Now look at the left side of the chart above and count the obvious number of subwavs in the move from year 1980 - 2000. Do you see it? Its a 5-wave move. What comes after a 5-wave move? An A-B-C correction. We have only completed wave A down and wave B up. Can you dig it? I knew this in year 2000 already, 20 years before any economist.

Such is the magnificnce and munificence of Fibo. (this sentence bound to start a firestrom of ban rquests)

see quote first esp. for mention of wave C down

Its underway ....................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: see chart below

1586361319126.png

For historians only ...................

Short Sellers of the caliber of Fibo, i.e huge brass balls lone rangers creme de la creme hunters of the Savannah who can bring prey down with a single swipe of the paw and one-call bite to the jugular ......................... must observe the following for successful plays in the upcoming SHORT.

The time of the Big Swing is upon us. Yeah baby, THE BIG SWING. But the risks are high becasue of treachery inherent in such a juncture. Take nothing for granted. The guys who scream we are going to zero and the guys who scream we are going to the Moon - disregard all and consult inner self only and play accordingly with extreme caution - but open the throttle to full if the Short prevails. The greatest return comes in a Short. Bulls climb slowly. slowpokes.

Nothing is certain, nothing. We go for the probabilities. BEAR has now entered TRAP mode. Be prepared to turn on a dime if wrong and exit. Do NOT get cott on the wrong side of the move. Take the swing but if wrong, bail fast. Applies to Longees and shorties. The only thing certain is that the marekt will not move to the left in time. that is the only certainty we have.

On a continuing Short, Fibo will make so much f***in money as to be totally obscene and disgusting to the poor. Its just way too much money for any sane, normal person to have. But there is a bright side for me. this obscenity will not be held agaisnt me by the GODS, regardless Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Protestant, Jewish or whatever ---- why? it is written in the Bible of the Higher Conciousness that one cannot be penalized for giving to the needy. The more given the more are the points earned. Such is the nature of the superNatural. Expect nothing in return except the thrill of seeing a broke fella have a great meal - that you provided.

Almost all the f***in money I earn in this short will jsut be given away thusly - I personally do not need zip. I will walk away a totally FREE MAN from the BEARmarket disaster becuase my CREDIT from the SuperNatural will be explosively high. My sins of intemperate disposition so deadly to T2W, will be scorned by the SuperNatural and deemed trivial and inconsequential and the light will shine on my Lodge forever. If bombs fall, they will not fall when I am there. that's how the superNatural works. Sh*t just does not happen to YOU.

How do I know this? Becasue the well being just pours in when I give shit away, pours in to such an extent that it drowns me in well being. I can just go into a trance at the beach and stare at the Ocean for a couple hours in total peace and tranquillity.

That is one reason why Fibo loves a BEAR move - its a cleansing of the soul

Things are so bearish now with the Corona virus that my eyes are wide open to the possiblity of a TRAP.

Look at the negativity in chart

1586370350809.png

Big Joe is always wary of one-sidedness, a quality that is totally lacking at T2W - THEY just go with the overall flow like sheep and have been doing this since 2001.

One's gotta pause and be alone and consult only oneself and for even one moment stop just being a follower, a p***y.

Epic, epic negativity gong on right now.

Fibo is therefore ultra-cautious. No frigginstupid shit like "this is a new era" or any such crap. An open mind and ready to pounce on a dime ............... is my state of readiness.

California:

What a state! What a country if ever there is to be a Secession!

Man oh man did these fella get on the ball at lightning speed when Corona hit the waves. Very impressive! Sheriff buddies told me that if any landlord in California starts proceedings to evict tenants, they will be slapped silly.

What a state! Hard to beat.

Fibo loves this state

:):):):):)

Hide & watch, Hell's comin to breakfast and he's bringing Lucifer with him

8-10 rated traders are rare. "10" traders are so rare as to border on extinct.

Technical Indicators in the "10" domain do not exist. Highet I've seen is the "6" domain.

Food highest rated is Thai "10" then Japanese "9" then Indian "9" then Mexican "8.9" then Korean "8"

But when it comes to females a "10" is truly rare

at 1:12 here ............... the others are no more than "4" - Fibo would not even look at 'em twice

Nasdaq 1H chart shown many times already now updated to today .............. divergence showing? yeah! 5th wave? yeah, could be.

Foreplay is ending soon. Get ready for pentetration

1586372917007.png

All accurate, agree with the #1 chosen, its way above all the others and deservedly so but vdeo creator skipped the the real #1 ............... surprise surprise, its the UK. UK women just flip their lids over American fellas.

For historians only ....................

Fibo adds a continuing CALL that is about to go EPIC

Bullmarket in CASH is about to go parabolic ................ oil guns and get ready

CASH is KING comes forth with a vengeance

For the Frenchies here especially the Africans from French colonies, here then is the best song to keep playing during the entire Wave 3 catastrophc decline of the stock market and therefore the concommitant bullmarekt in CASH. For English speaking crowd its the doors, "when the music's over"

For all my French and African French brothers/sisters traders the party is on me for christmas this year in the likely throes of the BEAR market of epic proportions with destruction absolute - only Fibo will be able to provide refuge.

In honor of the French Resistance (heroes) and the outstanding culture of the French people - saved my Life with their stunning music - literally saved me from dying from boredom

So when Wave down gets underway my expectation would be a letup in the 4th of 3rd wave around Christmas time - so a Christmas song is appropriate for our celebrations

by Soukoue Ko OU ................... Christmas in the Antilles (Noel Aux Antilles)

3:57 5:40 6:39 6:53 (silent nite) 7:37 onwards 9:46

Christmas 2020 in Martinique or Guadaloupe ..............

the only competition to the above song of Christmas in the Antilles would come from America - but only just one song, nothing else can compete. My choice? Can't live without either one. French are no slouch. Had Hitler taken 'em, we'd be f**ed today.

Slam Dunk! Called on a Saturday (see quote). Market reversal came the next trading day. How perfect is that?

Think about it a crashng market, the world falling apart, everyone scared shitless, but fibo turns on a dime and calls the reversal

Nobody, not a single fella, not a single expert, not a single Goldman Sachs cat had a clue. Taking the larger view and spreading it to the whole world, I don't think there's even 1 single person who could have made that shot

read quote thoroughly & see video. Even after the self-praise in the quote, there is more to be said ............. the drop from the top was the biggest ever in Dow Jones HISTORY. The greatest ever drop, so paralyzing, so deafening, so painful, so bringing the world to its knees - yet fibo timed the bottom perfectly and called the rally on a Saturday - On Monday the market hit bottom and reversed. How huge is that? It ain't ever been done before.

The Point? The desert Stallion known as Fibo has reserves of power that ain't ever been tapped, so there's way more to come. Precision targets to a decimal place will be done within 1 - 4 years. That is my goal. It guarantees success becasue the goal is not easy to do but at the same time not impossible becasue I've tasted the blood of it already. Goals that are easy guarantee failure as a trader. Fibo don't fall into such traps. No sir, not fibo

There will be many obstacles along the way but such obstacles will be from people of the 4th world - they can't see, never could see, never will ever be able to see, so they stop everyone who can see never realizing that by killinghim they kill any chance of their brethren getting better at the game. See here in this thread, oh so common, happens all the time here

Trouble just follows a Man

For historians only ..................... and for Sharky

Coincidence? Fate? Serendipity? All 3 are the domain of Fibo's operation in Life. For example, Fibo was the first person on Earth to notice that SPX hit the Devil's number, 666 on March 6 and bottomed. I called CNBC and told 'em. They pumped it in the News thereafter

There are many other serendipitous observations that nobody else cott but since this is T2W ....... I will be T2W specific .............

The thread below, to ban Fibo was started one day before the recent historic Top of Dow Jones. Serendipity, Fate, Coincidence? Yeah baby, it means that the HERD had reached its breaking point about Fibo just as the SuperNatural gave Fibo the success of top/bottom calling (was banned during the actual top).

Specifically mentioned in the thread is that not a single person from T2W came in to defend me. Worse still, I was blocked from the thread entry so I could not even defend myself. What kind of fighting do these Brits do where the American is not even allowed to defend himself? And dig this: the thread complainers are ALL Brits - not a single foreigner.

They usually come at me first 3, then 2, then 1, then the pattern repeats but this time in the thread it was 24 at one shot. Well within my stride but how can I fight if not allowed in the ring?

:);):cool::cool:

They're always comin after Fibo ............ every damn day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nasdaq 1H chart shown many times already now updated to today .............. divergence showing? yeah! 5th wave? yeah, could be.

Foreplay is ending soon. Get ready for pentetration

View attachment 277750

Nasdaq was approaching the 50% mark in the abov chart from days/weeks ago.

Next post shows updated Nasdaq, SPX, DJI, DJT .................. all of Dow Theory in one shot arrival well into the Target Box.
DJT (Dow Transports have just arrived)

The Rally from March 23rd low shown as a Dow Theory gang for easy TREND view of their interaction ................

all 1H Timeframe and all with my original Target Box howing rally extension possibilities. I had said that for SPX, Dow & Nas, the rally could extend to 78.6% since ths is a 2nd wave rally. But for the Dow Transports it seems to me that since this wave a a part of the 1st of 3rd, it makes sense to retrace only 38.2%.

Nasdaq arrives at 50% .............. trendlines are profit-taking guides for all ........

1586441336608.png

SPX 1H arrives well into target Box at 50%

1586441400403.png

Dow Jones arrives well into Target Box at 50%

1586441601674.png

Dow Jones Transports arrive at the Target Box lowest rung at 38.2%

1586441747140.png

to be combined with previous post ........................ #2018

as it is the FEAR/TERROR/Complacency gauge

Vix just a tad from the golden ratio 61.8% hit at 39.7. As always, the trendline (red) is the guide for TPs or in this case the go Long signal. Go Long on Vix = go short on SPX

1586442632200.png

Behold a 3rd wave in jobless claims. Robert Prechter says 3rd waves are wonders to behold. He ain't kiddin.

1586444375226.png

Status
Not open for further replies.