Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Fibo's fav and forte, SA (Sentiment Analysis) ..... only a tiny tiny tiny part of it but it has the right picture ......

Jobless claims

1586444791928.png

Consumer Sentiment

1586444862612.png

Taking out the 2008 low in just 3 weeks of action vs 1.5 yrs for 2008 crash :):cool:

1586444942134.png

The magnificence of this thread ..................

Economists say the jobless rate has already shot past 10% and is approaching 15%. Just two months ago, the jobless rate stood near a 50-year low of 3.5%.

Jobless claims at 17million

:cool::ROFLMAO:

What happened: Just two month ago consumer sentiment stood close to a 15-year high, but the coronavirus and attempts to curtail its spread has upended the U.S. and world economies.

Fibo says in answer to ths stupidty is, "FA took it in the yazoo by TA as usual but nobody gets it - as usual - FA vs TA war rages on for the 10th decade" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:
Sharky allows incompetence of this sort (see below) to continute unabated - Oxford and Cambridge would give 'em grace marks but they'd still fail. Stupidity HERE is protected like Gold :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Atilla said:
Hate to burst your bubble dude, but TA doesn't drive the markets.
Fundamentals do.
Beware!

Priceless! :):):):)

The magnificence of this thread ..................

Economists say the jobless rate has already shot past 10% and is approaching 15%. Just two months ago, the jobless rate stood near a 50-year low of 3.5%.

Jobless claims at 17million

:cool::ROFLMAO:

What happened: Just two month ago consumer sentiment stood close to a 15-year high, but the coronavirus and attempts to curtail its spread has upended the U.S. and world economies.

Fibo says in answer to ths stupidty is, "FA took it in the yazoo by TA as usual but nobody gets it - as usual - FA vs TA war rages on for the 10th decade" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:
Sharky allows incompetence of this sort (see below) to continute unabated - Oxford and Cambridge would give 'em grace marks but they'd still fail. Stupidity HERE is protected like Gold :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Atilla said:
Hate to burst your bubble dude, but TA doesn't drive the markets.
Fundamentals do.
Beware!

Priceless! :):):):)

Testing, testing, testing ..................

Run a survey at all trading forums and in the general investing public for the question

"What leads, Price or Fundamentals?"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

11:31 AM Pacific Time, Thursday, April 9th, 2020 ...........

Nationwide TP on all LONGs in real time = right bloody now = bugger off to the beach and play with Corona.

No Shorts just yet.

Just TP, retreat to a cave and enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo is not the only Fibo around. There are a few others like this Fibo, but they are rare, rare, rare. So when you find one, it is sheer poetry. Look at Sean Hannity, he is having the best time he's ever had - all his other male guests have been p***ies. The b*tches would complain to Trader333 about ths fibo too and he would get the ban on the spot. Not a moment would be given to the fact that he is telling it the way it really is ..................... so much for dealing with the HERD of wimps .......

enjoy ................... fibo in real life exactly as shown here, every damn day, wherever I go regardless .................

SPX, DJI, DJT, Nasdaq are all breaking Fibo's 1H trendline shown in post #2018

----------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo would get a Red Card for this too becasue Trader333 woyuld not be able to stomach the pressure on him by 100s of wimps - once again, Fibo did the right thing. But here, he would be banished. Welcome to Britland

The female version of Fibo ................ even here, Fibo buggers 'em all big shots by following Universal Law = if it ain't written it ain't true!

Fibo lives in the Trader's Paradise. Meaning what? There are not only the gains from trading - there are serendipitous GAINS that pour in - nobody knows why but they just pour in. Quite overwhelming really but Fibo's not complaining. Staggering stuff, this serendipity thing, comes out of nowhere - often, after a visit by her, I have to sit down and let it all sink in for such thus far has always arrived softly and without fanfare! I can't sleep for days as the high is just way too high, way too much for me

Like so, in this scene ...................... at 0:40 & 0:52

Winds going to blow so I'm goin to go down on the Pure Price action road again
Starting where the mountains left me I end up where I began
Where I will go the wind only knows, good times around the bend
I get in my car, I'm going too far, I'm never coming back again

Tired and worn I woke up this morning and found I was confused
Spun right around and found I had lost the things I could never lose
The beaches (Technical Indicators) they sell to build their hotels, My Fathers once knew
Birds up and down the coast sunlight at dawn have since been singing the Waimanalo blues

For historians only .....................

For the umpteenth time snce May 6, 2019 when I first came to T2W I always made definitive statements of Market Direction. Except for once - and that time I just simply did not know and said so.

Look around at T2W and note that I have not found a single fella here who, never mind being right or wrong, just will not take a definitive stance. They cover their asses ................ market will go up but if Sharky shows up, markets might go down and if trader333 has fired only 5 shots market will go sideways .......... this type of sh*t ................ wish-washy. By the way it would be good to know whether Trader 333 has fired 6 shots or only 5. :)

So here is Fibo again stating with 100% Boom!
Thread CAll is as-is, no ifs ands or buts. It is MY CALL.

THE current BEAR market Rally from March 23rd, when complete, will generate the next BEAR WAVE down in accordance with everything this thread stands for.

That is my CALL!

For historians only .....................

For the umpteenth time snce May 6, 2019 when I first came to T2W I always made definitive statements of Market Direction. Except for once - and that time I just simply did not know and said so.

Look around at T2W and note that I have not found a single fella here who, never mind being right or wrong, just will not take a definitive stance. They cover their asses ................ market will go up but if Sharky shows up, markets might go down and if trader333 has fired only 5 shots market will go sideways .......... this type of sh*t ................ wish-washy. By the way it would be good to know whether Trader 333 has fired 6 shots or only 5. :)

So here is Fibo again stating with 100% Boom!
Thread CAll is as-is, no ifs ands or buts. It is MY CALL.

THE current BEAR market Rally from March 23rd, when complete, will generate the next BEAR WAVE down in accordance with everything this thread stands for.

That is my CALL!

Some thoughts and analysis of what are the parameters for ...... see above ............. "when complete"

coming up over the weekend, well before market open and well before any significant Futures action. Therefore no fudging is possible.

It will be full contact.

For historians only .......................

When the 3rd wave gets underway, turn on the CNBC channel and observe the multitude of experts they bring on and note that each and every one of them will be saying, "this support and/or that support will halt the slide"

All will be dead wrong

Supports will be knifed thru' butter in a 3rd wave and all classical TA will be a total waste of time. the only law that a 3rd wave follows is Fibo's Law, i.e. wave measurements. These I will have on the ready so we can get a glimpse into Celestial Wave Mechanics

Here's something quite peculiar .................. 3rd waves are known for their breadth, power and force and majesty as in Tommie Smith, Usain Bolt in the middle portion of the race ........................ but rarely if ever has there been a 3rd wave with the style factor thrown in. this is new and Fibo will incorporate it into TA for the 3rd waves preparation .........

here's an example in real life of style during the explosive 3rd wave ...... with .................. Allyson Felix ....................

style in a 3rd wave ...................... yah, a whole new ingredient Fibo had not thought about before. It was alll about sheer horsepower only, but now, without sacrificing the former but adding the latter, a whole new ballgame

For historians ............. & Sharky & Trader333

March 19, 2020 post #628 by Fibo in the corona Virus thread

March 19 was the day of the Stock Market CRASH Low in China, Hongkong, both prime centers of the Corona virus - coincidentally the low of the dow Jones Transports was one day earlier on March 18. Dow Jones, Nasdaq, SPX low came in 2 days later on March 23rd

Look at the charts and see for yourselves

Here's the exact post

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/asian-coronavirus-outbreak.237218/post-3135358
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

For historians ............. & Sharky & Trader333

Sharky,

I'm blocked from the Feedback threads and forums too, so this is the only place left open to me.

Americans and America will start to get a glimpse how Brits and Americans do not mix well just by seeing what's going on here since May 6, 2019, my arrival. They can also clearly see I am no saint and deserved many slaps on the wrist which were fair, fair fair - but then it became personal with Trader333 when he started insulting me and I booted his ass 10 times harder and he went for the smokewagon - PERMANENT BAN

Trader333 is going to have a bitch of a time explaining to Americans and America why their #1 Market timer had major posts deleted in the Corona virus thread and then blocked from posting in that thread & ALL other threads except for 4 threads - when I am the only one worldwide who called it right on the money. China & Hong Kong bottomed on the exact day (March 19th) of my call and we got the rally/reversal I called for.

Nobody in the world can or has done this.

My reward? All my Utilities are shut off and I'm in Solitary Confinement.

And T2W's core 30? Not one of them can ever come close to doing anything that I do - and I do stuff like this on a regular basis. These thoroughly useless fellas run the shsow on who gets banned. Such old lions who can't hunt no more have taken T2W to the gutter. This was done way before I got here.

What kind of a show are you running here, Sharky? A vessel for sea going snitches? Ther is no prosthetic for amputated spirits.

Respectfully

Fibo

Sharky, see below for the 18,900 call for reversal of the Dow Jones from the Asian corona virus thread. This must be very upsetting for Trader333, he's got to protect the others from sure stupidity revealed in the presence of Fibo. Just remember that I am posting here at T2W and as per the Laws, all material belongs to you - I'm totally OK with that. If a Brit posted this stuff I am posting he would be blown a hundred times a day unanimously. But an American? He gets the axe.

Way too obvious that Brits and Americans do not mix

Might as well place a banner on the site, "NO Americans are welcome here unless they bow to Zod"

What a sham, Sharky. This BEAR market will destroy you. Take action now. BEAR spots weakness and goes right after them. In Finance BEAR goes after the debt-laden clowns and detroys them - they are easy targets as the debt is so heavy they can't even take a mild blow from BEAR.

For everybody else, BEAR will spot the weakness and ram his rod into it. At T2W the weaknesses are glaring. The name Trade 2 Win is dshonored on a daily basis and bears no resemblance to the real thing.

Pull the smokewagon if you so choose, but regrdless what you do, I am doing you a favor here. I'm not your enemy.

Peace, Sharky but smokwagon is acceptable. I'm ready for either one.

:)

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/asian-coronavirus-outbreak.237218/post-3135359

Launch pad for the Dow Jones is 18,900. It has NOT triggered yet as of 9:56 PM Thursday nite, March 19/2020 California time

When/if trigger fires it will be a massive surge north as it will contain both TECHNICALs and regular SENTIMENT but also RELIEF of catastrophy viruswise.

Futures are giving me no indication of any such rally aborning. But I don't a give a ......................
(Dow futures = red to green on and off now at +15)

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

Nancy Pelosi says it’s unclear when US economy can reopen — ‘We could have a depression’
PUBLISHED THU, APR 9 20207:50 PM EDT

Had Fibo been in charge, the Dpression would have been stopped in its tracks. The cure for the Depression is Fibo. Too late now! Can't be stopped now!

Small business layoffs jump 1,000% in March
PUBLISHED FRI, APR 10 20209:01 AM EDT

Yawn! Fibo said so 2 years ago. And this is minor compared to what's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.