Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold yet another example of the magnificent 3rd WAVE action ...... afterburners wide open full throttle

1586715816287.png

Fibo's BEAR market help to the poor fellas that come in daily ................. might lengthen your life at the next bottoms and tops

Trader333, put the gun away and chill, go have a beer or something. I save lives. Drink a glass of milk for cryin out loud.

For T2W newbies and budding traders and novices of all sorts:

Fibo's Law for T2W newbies, beginners, inexperienced traders and other consistent losers (99.999999% of T2W & 98.99999% of ET): At major junctures do the opposite of T2W & ET and you will live quite well and not suffer catastrophic losses.

One chart and only one chart shows consistently all the time it = 100% accurate that at all major tops and bottoms including Intemediate tops and bottoms the Dumb Money (T2W & ET) is always always wrong. History proves this with ease by broker records and the Committment of traders Report

1586720466013.png

see post # 2062 ........... keep eye on chart

notice how super bearish the Dumb money was in the 2015-2016 crash and n the recent corona crash. Heck, T2W was paralyzed in Terror. AT the top, before the crash, they were awash in hope and high spirits and complacency, then the market crashed and killed 'em all.

The Lesson: kee your ey on the sentiment at T2W - when its pretty much one-sided, take your money and run. the marekt is going to go the other way soon - and kill 'em all.

That is why they are referred to as the Dumb Money.

keep eye on chart again ...............

Notice how this group panicked and became extremely bearish - they went from manic "greed" to extreme "fear"in just a few weeks - just like they did in 2016.

Look what happened to the markets the last time the "dumb money" were this scared in 2016:

1586721051663.png

Keep eye on the chart of Dumb Money .................

Memory will be strongest for the recent corona crash. So therefore, remember when the markets were crashing bigtime every damn day and the world was going into TERROR? Well, all of T2W was also terrorized and were singing how death was imminent = ultra-bearish = super ultra-bearsih. But they dared not go Short. Scared shitless. They conclude that the market is going to zero. This is why they are called the DUMB MONEY ............ the market reversed into the best rally in 45 years and killed 'em call

Happens every damn time.

So, keep eye on the psoters who have been here for a decade or since 2001. When parabolas and/or crashes occur, watch them carefully and be prepared to do the exact opposite of their feeling. You will make out like a bandit.

See the corona virus thread for the extrme bearishness that was prevalent. THEY all were so negative they missed the turn. Remember all the names in that thread and look for their comments at the next parabola or crash as your best tool for staying on the right side of the market = opposite of theirs. THEY, every single one of them is the Dumb Money. That is why 97% of traders lose. They are on the Dumb Money train and have been since biblical times.

1586722003803.png

Chart is from Bloomberg. I get mine from the committment of traders Report.

The Dumb Money is referred to technically as "Large Speculators" and the smart Money as "Commercial Hedgers" You can download the report Free at CTC website

8:20 PM Sunday, April 12, 2020

Keping an eye out for any sign that the 3rd wave is offshore

For Trader333

Try not to ban me before this move is completed. :)

Markets are closed, its sunday evening in California

Keep eye on XLF ..... the Financial Select Spyder ETF ......... the entire financial sector rests on this cat

The rally from the March 23rd Crash low is in a clear 3-wave move up. Now dig this: A 3-wave move is an A-B-C, right? Now look at the measurement of wave C. It is exactly equal to wave A. This is very common in Wave technology ....... i.e. C=A. Now notice that if this is just a fake out, then the rally can extend all the way up to 161.8% which is right near the 61.8% retracement level. My my my. It gets tricky.

The rally could be over already with the C = A perfect hit.

then there is the 50% retracement that the rally is just shy of. It is drawn there like a magnet.

So I drew a trendline on 1H to get a feel for BEAR's Heart. Do you see the perfect 1H trendline, T3?

I called the exit from the entire rally on Friday before market close.

We will see tomorrow if I am justified in doing so

1586752311816.png

All gassed up and nowhere to go: Gasoline prices are at multi-year lows, but no one is driving
PUBLISHED SUN, APR 12 20206:25 PM EDT

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllsh*t!!!!!

Fibo is driving, driving like there's no tomorrow. Not only is there nobody on the roads, there is zero chance of running into a drunk driver or worse still, a slow poke that just blocks the curves and causes me to miss out on juice

Angeles Crest Highway has no cops nowadays

For Timsk ................ this American is hard to kill. He just won't die. What if he stays at T2W forever? :)

Its virtually impossible to defeat Americans of this caliber .............. here's another one that ran circles around you know who ................

Timoshenko, see my stuff on Crude Oil. Try not to start any more threads to ban Fibo. Just sit back and enjoy the ride that fibo provides. :):):):)

Gasoline .................. Light Sweet Crude oil .................. do you fellas see the top on the left in year 2008? $147 was the top.
Fibo right then almost immediately after confirmation of the top, called the next Low of Crude Oil at $10. You read right, ten dollars :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: At the recent low a few days/week ago we got to within 8 dollars of my target. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:)

1586753815942.png

For Trader333 ....................

See my post last week, this is a reminder, Nasdaq hit a perfect 50% retracement level on Friday.

1586757302432.png

8:20 PM Sunday, April 12, 2020

Keping an eye out for any sign that the 3rd wave is offshore

11:37 PM Sunday April 12, 2020

I still do NOT see any sign that Wave 3 is offshore. Hang Seng and Asia are not doing anything unusual.

I'm hitting the sack

Delivering the horsepower down the whole time track is one of my goals. TA to see a Wave 3 due is one thing. But its a whole other ballgame to see it 5 miles offshore and speeding in at 600 mph towards the shore just before it rears and stands up to wave lambda - and just as its rearing, some News is generated that rocks the world.

For Trader333

Try not to ban me before this move is completed. :)

Markets are closed, its sunday evening in California

Keep eye on XLF ..... the Financial Select Spyder ETF ......... the entire financial sector rests on this cat

The rally from the March 23rd Crash low is in a clear 3-wave move up. Now dig this: A 3-wave move is an A-B-C, right? Now look at the measurement of wave C. It is exactly equal to wave A. This is very common in Wave technology ....... i.e. C=A. Now notice that if this is just a fake out, then the rally can extend all the way up to 161.8% which is right near the 61.8% retracement level. My my my. It gets tricky.

The rally could be over already with the C = A perfect hit.

then there is the 50% retracement that the rally is just shy of. It is drawn there like a magnet.

So I drew a trendline on 1H to get a feel for BEAR's Heart. Do you see the perfect 1H trendline, T3?

I called the exit from the entire rally on Friday before market close.

We will see tomorrow if I am justified in doing so

View attachment 277913

For Trader333 ...... read quote first, then see updated chart wth today's new action. The exit from Long Trade(s) on Frday was justified. Trade exit call is therefore up there in the realm of the Gods for accuracy and sugarcane juice extracting capability as it nears near 100% extraction

Slam Dunk!!!

1586786578695.png

See my post last week, this is a reminder, Nasdaq hit a perfect 50% retracement level on Friday.

View attachment 277915

Slam Dunk!!!
see chart: a perfect hit at a Fibo level with a doji bar = good enough reason to exit a trade. Even if not the entire rally - RISK was managed so well that it surely belongs in the arena of the Gods as juice was extracted near top tick.

Reminder: try not to succumb to pressures to ban Americans esp. this American by the T2W gang of non-producers. Any reader can tell in an ogonblick that the ONLY poster holding T2W high in the sky over any other forum on the planet and in accordance with her name,
TRADE 2 WIN ................. is an American named Fibo. Be professional, not personal, T3. Put aside your current dislikes.

Do T2W a huge favor and bring back all the Americans you have banned over the last 20 years. This is a request.

Free the American prisoners shot and banned

Note that NO expert in the world is expecting a rally, they are all expecting more death and carnage with no let up.

LONDON FTSE 100 when/if Rally, then targets after completing an alleged 5-wave move down. There should be a 3-wave upmove = rally. The rally will go into the target box. It will end around the 38.2% retracement level marked with 3 yellow diamonds. Sure it can go higher into the box. But my expectation is as shown.

Wave B also has the option to turn into a complex wave itself instead of merely being a zigzag. It could be a triangle which will spread out the time it takes to complete the entire rally. This might be a good thing because the rally should bring some peace and quiet from the corona virus hocus-pocus, asinine, hovine, bovine, typical HERD of cattle response to it. Chinks might be laffing their asses off at how America was sent scurrying indoors into a lockdown.

Chart for rally expectations is shown below on weekly to give a view of the entire wavecount starting from the FIBO-called 2018 Top.

That FIBO, an American called the TOP, might have serious consequences for FIBO hissself. 7th banning? I'm always ready for punishment anyway, my bum is black and blue from all the whippings I've received in this lifetime already in Boarding School. I'm used to it. Trouble just follows a Man of my intemperate disposition. :)

View attachment 276498

For Trader333 ................... read quote first for context ........... esp. see chart.

T3, ask yourself can anyone your T2W gang of American killers do this? Can any of them do even one millionth of what I have done here since May 6/2019? Yet you are ready to kill the producer and shelter the losers? England was never like this. Where is the honor left in the once great country?

And thisis your own Index. And an American has to come in and call the shots. If Donald Trump were to get wind of this tratment of Americans he would be furious.

My call on the upcoming rally of the London FTSE 100 .............. 1 trading day before the actual bottom.

I've read your site T2W. I know this much: my personal contribution outclasses by at least 500% the combined contribution of ALL T2W members combined ever since inception in 2001.

Take that to the Morgue, T3 and put it on my coffin.

The Rally worldwide since the March 23rd crash lows:

chart is for London FTSE 100 but applies to US markets rally too.

See chart I put up in the London FTSE threaad on the 21st of March with my expectation of the rally destination. You will notice it is a 3-legger = A-B-C. We have completed one such leg up, namely "A" ............. but this "A" is itself an a-b-c. Therefore there are 2 possibilities. The rally thus far is all we are going to get OR we go the way of the chart above. We ought to know soon enough whether this downdraft today Monday is just a "B"

Stay tuned

1586791693612.png

Trader333 & Old Lions of T2W:

Dig this:
Dow Jones Transportation Index honoring Big Joe. See for yourselves. Hits my target box at 38.2% and breaks my trendline and now is testing and breaking(?) the 200-period ema on 1H.

America! What a country! Americans of caliber? They are everywhere, Fibo is just one of them, a significant one, but just one of them nonetheless.

1586791880970.png

Interest Rates = scintillating pleasure? Yeah, but pales in comparison to the perfect pleasure - a girl with the Golden Ratio body, walk and voice, all at a perfect 61.8%. Others like this? Not yet

She's fashionably lean and fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene, she'll never break a date
But she's no drag, just watch the way she walks
She's a 20th century fox

Since her mind left school, she never hesitates
She won't waste time on elementary talk

The voice at 0:44

see quote
For entertainment purposes but strictly in accordance with the magic of the Golden Ratio (0.618, 61.8%)
The Golden Ratio (PHi) applied to the perfect female

The SPX hit at 50% is so stunning that even the dopey CNBC has noticed it and is orgasm-ing it

see chart above in prev. post

Slowpoke everywhere, don't even know the basics and think they can go up against the likes of Fibo. Dream on!

Status
Not open for further replies.