Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
see post #17 here
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/t...reputation-losing-newbies.237280/post-3129250
Until the mindless trash from Fibo ceases I'm putting T2W on ignore!

-
"A Gentleman should not be seen before mid-morning unless he is returning home from the night before":cool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are they trying to ban?

This guy - actually more accurately stated, "this American" see below for creme de la creme call that saved followers money and made them money and kept them safe from destruction.

James Bond would never consider Fibo an enemy. Guaranteed!

11:31 AM Pacific Time, Thursday, April 9th, 2020 ...........

Nationwide TP on all LONGs in real time = right bloody now = bugger off to the beach and play with Corona.

No Shorts just yet.

Just TP, retreat to a cave and enjoy

Slam dunk!!!

Fibo saves lives and makes people rich. The wives of the traders worship Fibo for showing their husbands how to hunt and be the best providers they can be. In this day and age that's a huge one as Women have remarked that MEN have become wimps. Not this Man. This Man can bring down prey many times his body weight - and dig this, SHARE spoils with friend and family and common man in the street who has zip.

Credit rating in America is as close to MAX. as one can get, possibly in the top 100 citizens.

Credit Rating with God = so off the charts that 100% seems light years under and surpassed. There is no 2nd place contender.

Every time I give to the unfortunate, the credit rating with God, which has been hovering at top tick like the RSI that never goes down from overbought. Can it go on forever without a BEAR? Yes it can.

Slam Dunk! on body sales, hookers, blood plasma

AS the BEAR gets underway, blood plasma sales will go parabolic as the poor and destitute need to raise the NEW GOLD ($) .... underway already having spike in March into a parabola

Blood Plasma industry is making a fortune and now a stunning billion dollar industry to the nth and accelerating .......... their cost is $150 tops, but they sell for $500, soon to rocket up to $5k and beyond. Hard for new entrants into this game as the the startup phase is rough going.

My my my, oh my, BEAR is delivering the good in so many ways.

Fibo has gone past Phd. like it was a dirty T-shirt. Noneo of this stuff is tott in any University and bloody Hell it should be, starting with TA. Put a man with Fibo's TA out into the world and he does not need to work for no corporation, slogging his ass for for 12 hours/day for a mere 200k/yr.

BEAR delivering the goods with angular velocity

mortgage forbearance has thrown up a magnificent-e javelin ................ yikes! Oh my oh my its so damn brilliant on the part of BEAR that I am in awe. You see, in this BEAR run, it is being handled by a full grown male in his prime unlke the 2008 crash that was run by his cub. In this one now, the rich and powerful are also going to get clobbered bigtime.

So here's how its going this far ...

people can't pay their mortgages, so they invoke "forbearance" thinking it will be easy to get - not so easy and they will use scare tactics of repos of properties and put families out on the streets. But the families are finding out now, quite fast that alll Sheriff offices will not honor any evictions and that it is illegal to put black marks on the credit.

Boom! Ball up the chain of command to the Services of the mortgages and so on all the way up and these cats start getting clobbered and fighting amongst each other ................. they be expecting a bailout from Donald. what if it does not come?

Yikes!

OK I will try :)

1586814667829.png
1586814753489.png

Best weapon to fight BEAR?

Zero debt. That alone is quite enough. then throw in a few bucks coming in every month for living expenses and the pain compared to cats with hi debt will be minimal

This is one reason fibo can turn on a dime and reverse course and be on a plane within hours and gone on holiday. One suitcase is always packed and ready to just say f*** it and split on vacation

NO DEBT

We live in a strange world of Brits and Americans

Only the American has noticed the absense of Lightning McQueen. Hope he is doing OK. Hope the virus did not get him. If he's hit the motherlode of riches jobwise or businesswise, good for him, makes me happy!

Best wishes

Fibo

For Timsk :) see your post ........... #9 in the thread below

Re:

Thank you for providing the basis for a nice lesson in trading/investing psychology for ALL at T2W as it is sorely needed as its violated all over the place - consistently. It is within the subject of TRADING PSYCHOLOGY

• @Trader333 & @Sharky
    Given the general feeling above - which seems unanimous with no one coming out in support of fibo' - why not just get shot of him? Or, to put it the other way around, what benefits does he bring to the forum that warrant allowing him to stay?
    Tim.
Reactions:tomorton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Timmy/Timoteo/Timbo/Timoshenko,

Lesson to be distributed by Trader333 to all newbies for THEIR benefit

the words you, Timoshenko, used, "unanimous" and "no one coming out in support of fibo" ................ are the stuff traders'/investors' dreams are made of. Why? Because in all financial markets when everyone has already bought, there is nobody new left to buy, therefore no more fuel to keep prices going up - the market must therefore reverse of its own weight

Ditto in a BEAR market: when everyone has sold, there are no sellers left so no fuel to keep driving prices lower. The market must therefore reverse and go north.

Now apply this age old revelation of the trading bible to what you said about Fibo being alone with no supporters, rejected 100% = unanimous rejection.

I suggest you tell all the members of the thread above "ban Fibo" ............. what if Fibo's BEAR market at T2W has indeed bottomed and has now reversed into a new aborning BULL market, it would mean that Fibo will be here at T2W for decades to come. Is this what you wanted when you said "nobody came in to defend/buy Fibo?"

If you are still unsure as to the probability that Fibo's BEAR market at T2W has indeed bottomed and is now in a nascent bull market, see next

Attachments

• 1586834878431.gif
    1586834878431.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 61
For Timsk :) see your post ........... #9 in the thread below

Re:

Thank you for providing the basis for a nice lesson in trading/investing psychology for ALL at T2W as it is sorely needed as its violated all over the place - consistently. It is within the subject of TRADING PSYCHOLOGY

• @Trader333 & @Sharky
    Given the general feeling above - which seems unanimous with no one coming out in support of fibo' - why not just get shot of him? Or, to put it the other way around, what benefits does he bring to the forum that warrant allowing him to stay?
    Tim.
Reactions:tomorton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Timmy/Timoteo/Timbo/Timoshenko,

Lesson to be distributed by Trader333 to all newbies for THEIR benefit

the words you, Timoshenko, used, "unanimous" and "no one coming out in support of fibo" ................ are the stuff traders'/investors' dreams are made of. Why? Because in all financial markets when everyone has already bought, there is nobody new left to buy, therefore no more fuel to keep prices going up - the market must therefore reverse of its own weight

Ditto in a BEAR market: when everyone has sold, there are no sellers left so no fuel to keep driving prices lower. The market must therefore reverse and go north.

Now apply this age old revelation of the trading bible to what you said about Fibo being alone with no supporters, rejected 100% = unanimous rejection.

I suggest you tell all the members of the thread above "ban Fibo" ............. what if Fibo's BEAR market at T2W has indeed bottomed and has now reversed into a new aborning BULL market, it would mean that Fibo will be here at T2W for decades to come. Is this what you wanted when you said "nobody came in to defend/buy Fibo?"

If you are still unsure as to the probability that Fibo's BEAR market at T2W has indeed bottomed and is now in a nascent bull market, see next

Timsk/Timoshenko/Timbo/Timoteo

read quote first ............ then see specifically this here ...........

>>>>>>If you are still unsure as to the probability that Fibo's BEAR market at T2W has indeed bottomed and is now in a nascent bull market, see next <<<<<<

If Fibo's BEAR market has NOT bottomed and reversed to BULL how can you explain the following?

(1) Fibo has been banned by Trader333 a total of 8 times and is still here.

(2) Fibo was banned the 8th time for making Trader333 so angry that he just had to destroy me on the spot with a permanent ban. Can't blame T3, Fibo is hard to take. T3 is my friend - unreciprocated don't matter doodly

(3) The odds were so against Fibo: when it comes to Fibo, never make the mistake of ruling out GOD. We know HE works in mysterious ways ................ my guess and its only a guess is that the email I sent to T2W staff must have wandered the universes of electronic comms and waited for the correct moment when Sharky and Trader333 were in a really good mood. Then the email arrived at their computer.

The end result is obvious: The pair forgave me - with conditions - but forgave me.

If you do not see any of this as a MIRACLE you are in the wrong game, brother. :)

Dear Timsk/Timbo/Timoshenko/Timoteo

Fibo always the helpful one .................

You should tell the core 30 members in the "ban Fibo" thread that they are all visible to me sneakily reading my threads when they have sworn in open court that they have me on IGNORE - you yourself said you have me on Ignore from week #2. But I see you daily.

So let me help you fellas not embarrass yourselves any further ........... so childish really, Timmy

If you are a registered member at T2W, even if you are not logged in, but come to the T2W site, fibo has the softward skills in DOS to see the lot of you clear as day.

That's how I know.

The reason it does not bother me is that I know once a cat gets a taste of Fibo its all over for the cat. He/she is hooked for life. there is no escape, no divorce, only such occassional arguments and killing sprees. The marriage continues regardless.

How do I view the core 30 T2W cats especially tomorten? See video below. Love you all. And here's thing: the Love from Fibo can dissolve the hatred of thousand of haters. Seen it before. Hide and watch!

The Cause of th Great Depression of 1929 ...... illegal stock market operations .... stock buybacks ............ banned since then but has come into the picture again since 2008 ................

stock buybacks are bogus, scandalous financial engineering. Think about it. they do nothng for products or services or research or development. All they really do is make the company's stock look better.

What a scam!!!!

5 Trillion dollars in stock buybacks is what has been taking the stock market higher. Investors and institutions have been selling for years and even when they were buying their buying paled in comparison the the big guns' stock buybacks

Home Depot $200 billion
GE 20 16 billion
IBM 191 billion
Apple 266 billion
etc., etc., on and on

What did they use in large part to buy back their own stock? Drum roll pls .................... DEBT

I see a bad moon arising, I see trouble on the way, look out we're in for nasty weather

Corporate debt triple top since 2000 ................ 2000/2008/2020 = a monstrous trple top

1000% increase in stock buyback since 2008

Now throw in Margin Debt

1586853478457.png

Great Depression Dow Jones lost 90%

Fibo's Depression of Top call 2018 will bring Dow Jones down to 2500- ................ to be sharpened later .............

Mortgage rates going up = Housing crash speeds up = equity wipe-out by the zillions

baby boomers going into retirement in droves now, so less tax revenue replaced by handouts from the govt.

The Velocity of Money dropping like a stone.

1586854518391.png

Labor force participation rate continues to nosedive ................. yikes! been going on for quite some time, steady downtrend, no end in sight maybe we can get a 4th wave sideways soon?

1586854628754.png

bullmarket in credit card debt

bullmarket in food stamps and government assistance and disability

and now corona virus mortgage forbearance and stimulus checks for everyone and unemployment insurance free extra $600 per person over and above the regular monthly of around $450

student loans wall of fire

1586854795732.png

America's debt increased more in 2019 than it did in the entire time America has been in existence

heroin addict = minor ailment

debt addict = death from burial under a skyscaper falling on your head

1586855393846.png

The debt chart for America is at first a very shallow angle, then came the next wave up at a steeper angle, then came the nxt at an even steeper angle .................. the addiction is grown so much its now a curse

1586855538504.png

Throw in Social Security, Medicare et al and you have upwards of 220 trillion in debt = $700k/person debt

American loaded with debt American with zero debt

1586855771185.png
1586855937072.png

7:10 AM Pacific time, Tuesday April 14, 2020

Nationwide & Global alert to get ready to go Short SPX, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Dow Transports (or your own specific stock)

Instructions:

charts are the same now for days and days, have needed no change really except for adding a trendline

when the middle uptrendline (red) is broken, the Short is ON. When the lowest uptrendline is broken, add to Short. Catastrophic STOP at one hair above the just forming in progress, rally top.

Then rush to Trader333's house and hide under the bed. If T2W gang leader, tomorten shows up, tell him that Big Joe is coming any moment now and watch him bugger off like a bat out of Hell.

Make money guys. In a BEAR market only the tigers survive and even for them it ain't easy. But the rewards for the fellas with brass kahunas? Divine!!! Dow JOnes/SPX/Dow Transports/Nasdaq ................. all 1H

1586874606879.png

1586874789286.png

1586874821065.png

1586874995298.png

Status
Not open for further replies.