Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold the magnificence and munificence of Fibo: :ROFLMAO::cool:;):)

THEY are only NOW catchng on as to how big this could be. Idiots!

Here’s how big of a bear market rally in stocks you can expect, according to nine decades of history
Published: April 1, 2020 at 11:06 a.m. ET

1585774754178.png

Listen up #clownshoes

Even Newscorp follows the Fibonacci code. That ought to put some fire under deadbeat Central's ass

see last segment for howthey show my chart and the 38.2% Fibo.

1585775068217.png

For historians only ............................... but wait, Fibo already said 2 years ago what's now being said today ................. slowpokes. Jesus H Christ, these cats are slow. Wake up, Donald, you have no clue what's coming!!!!!

Coronavirus could kill more Americans than WWI, Vietnam or Korean wars, White House projection shows
PUBLISHED WED, APR 1 20204:53 PM EDTUPDATED 18 MIN AGO
Dan Mangan

• President Donald Trump has compared fighting the coronavirus pandemic to a war.
  • COVID-19 could end up killing more Americans this year than some wars waged by the United States, including the Vietnam and Korean conflicts, and World War I, White House estimates indicate.
  • “This could be a hell of a bad two weeks,” President Donald Trump said

1585776589194.png

1585776742507.png

For historians only ................... rampant disease worldwide is dependence on hindsight for for action.

Reporters get paid to tell what has already happened. They are celebrities. Welcome to the same at Stock trading forums - hindsight dominates ............ ever wondered why you never see a trade entry? Now you know. Its too damn hard. Hindsight is so much easier

Gotta say that when it comes to Hindsight Trading the current winner worldwide for forums is T2W. It has no competition.

ET is a mixed bag. I'd say 20% real and 80% hindsight trading. For ForexFactory its 5% real, 95% hindsight and for JTrader is 16%/84%

For Sharky: Q.E.D.

Sharks, put the gun away and then read, then sleep on it, then after coffee/tea the next day, put the gun back on. A good night's sleep always works. :)

Everywhere they make out like fibo is the worst kind, the enemy. What if its the other way around?

1585777681975.png

Highlights from the report:

• 1 in 7 online traders are female (up from 1 in 10 in 2017)
  • Less than 5% of traders live in a major financial city
  • 4.3 Million people have started trading in the past year :)
  • The UK has the most online traders in Europe (1 in 100 Brits have traded online)
  • Herefordshire has the highest percentage of female traders (21.82%) in the UK
  • Millennials represent 58% of all online traders
  • The average British trader earns £35,742 per year
  • Less than 1% of online traders in the UK earn more than £75,000
  • Females deposit $424 less than males on average
  • The percentage of women traders who preferred trading cryptocurrencies compared to traditional instruments has increased from 41% to 59% in the past year

For Historians only ........................... see below for a significant point by Fibo. Pay attention now

Dow and S&P 500 just logged the worst start to a quarter in history as investors brace for ‘very, very painful’ weeks of coronavirus = consensus from every Media, every biz TV channel. = = = the entire CROWD or Mob is thinking this.

True, true, true but fibo does not like this becasue there appears to be a lot of consensus = agreement that things are f**ed. I don't like this sort of thing when everybody is agreeing its terrible. This deadly FEAR aka one-sidedness is a red ight for me.

I live by living on the opposite side of the crowd. that T2W hates me and had a 100% ht on wanting to ban me, plus Trader333 banning me for insulting me - these are the things I am proud of - they separate me from the masses. THEY know and I know I am not like them and don't fit in with them. We just don't mix.

Therefore you will understand that there is something about the Dow Jones that bothers me. Its a sort of "What if?" scenario?"

What if the Expanding Triangle I spoke about earlier in this thread is the correct path that BEAR is following? Why do I ask this? Becasue months ago it seemed likely to me that a highy probable EXPANDING TRIANGLE was forming.

If this expaectation is correct in reality then the steep drop from the Feb 12 th drop is perfectly understandable as in the diagram chart below

This would make the entire pattern a wave
4 or B
= a penultimate wave, not the final wave up. If correct then the bullmarket continues north bound and corona virus ass will be plugged definitively soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i.e if this chart is correct then the original Bull from 2009 low has one more big big upwave, so the Bull continues.

1585802580665.png

For Historians only ........................... see below for a significant point by Fibo. Pay attention now

Keeping the Wave 4 or B scenaio in mind shown in the Expanding Tiangle above, another thing that bothers me is the Fibonacci projection not making aperfect hit at 161.8% but instead doing so at 261.8% but only after the recent crash. This is a perfect hit, I mean abs. perfect which can and usually does denote an end of move, i.e. a terminated wave completion.

This Fibonacci perfect hit adds to the relevancy of the Expanding Triangle

1585803306481.png

WTF is Fibo going to do? Damned if I know! :):cool: The treachery of BEAR is infinite. that's another factor. I have had it tooooooo easy thus far. Things cannot possibly be this easy for even fibo. Its not right that the greatest even n History could be this easy.

I am therefore on guard as per the above 2-3 posts.

Ultra caution is being deployed by Fibo. Might have to speak in 4th person so the bullets don't find me.

An alternate Expanding Triangle is provided here that is also possible with only the A-B-C completed and the waves D & E yet to come. Does not matter if this is the case as the message would be the same. When the pattern completes, the Bull from 2009 low rages on with vigor.

1585803719704.png

For historians only .................

If the Expanding triangle play out (either one of the Exp.T patterns shown), then Donald Trump will win and win big as he will be credited with the handling and nullification of the corona Virus and his thus far eroded Trump Bump will be fully recovered and dig this, extended big time with power surges northbound.

So crossroads = 2 ways possible.

What a friggin cop out by Fibo. circular motion with the right hand for such bs - if it does not go south then it goes north. Its f***ed amigos but its the best I can do right now.

This is where I stand 100%.

Key Words
‘Shutdown everywhere’ for at least 10 weeks? Bill Gates warns there’s ‘no middle ground’ in the coronavirus fight
Published: April 1, 2020 at 6:40 p.m. ET

Nerd, retard, asinine, hovine, bovine solution. go screw yourself, Billy

The Expanding Triangle scenario(s) will be eliminated only if/when the Lows are taken out convincingly. Only then is the BEAR thread title correct. Only then, only then, only then.

If Expanding triangle is correct, then thread title is wrong and Fibo will accept a kick in the ass. :):):)

The Expanding Triangle scenario(s) will be eliminated only if/when the Lows are taken out convincingly. Only then is the BEAR thread title correct. Only then, only then, only then.

If Expanding triangle is correct, then thread title is wrong and Fibo will accept a kick in the ass. :):):)

Gasp.....

For Sharky: Q.E.D.

Sharks, put the gun away and then read, then sleep on it, then after coffee/tea the next day, put the gun back on. A good night's sleep always works. :)

Everywhere they make out like fibo is the worst kind, the enemy. What if its the other way around?

View attachment 277271

Highlights from the report:

• 1 in 7 online traders are female (up from 1 in 10 in 2017)
  • Less than 5% of traders live in a major financial city
  • 4.3 Million people have started trading in the past year :)
  • The UK has the most online traders in Europe (1 in 100 Brits have traded online)
  • Herefordshire has the highest percentage of female traders (21.82%) in the UK
  • Millennials represent 58% of all online traders
  • The average British trader earns £35,742 per year
  • Less than 1% of online traders in the UK earn more than £75,000
  • Females deposit $424 less than males on average
  • The percentage of women traders who preferred trading cryptocurrencies compared to traditional instruments has increased from 41% to 59% in the past year

In case missed the link ..............

For historians only ...................

Deflation = complete drying up of Demand

The future Financial center of Asia .................

1585809069061.png

1585809093152.png

For historians only ................... degree of negativity in the air = ultra-pessimism .............

(1)
jobless claims skyrocket most EVER

(2)
Associated Press

FEMA is sending 85 refrigerated trucks to New York City to serve as temporary morgues
Published: April 1, 2020 at 9:58 a.m. ET

Point #2 is downright funny w.r.t. the sense of humor of BEAR.

For historians only ...................... (only Fibo is watching SENTIMENT - nobody else is as they all are socked into the xtreme negative sh*t going down now ............. not realizing that a Bottom could be forming NOW)

Unprecented levels of panic and fear? You're damn straight. “To see the scenes of trailers out there and what they’re doing with those trailers — they’re freezers, and nobody can even believe it,” President Donald Trump said Tuesday.

FEAR/TERROR/PANIC at unprecedented levels. Can it get worse? Yeah. Can Corona virus reverse here and the bullmarekt resume? YES! ........... as per Fibo and Warren Buffet's Law: when there's blood in the streets, BUY.

So nice of BEAR to test all theories
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Which is why Fibo is now looking at the current rally since the March lows to see if it occurs in a 3-wave move or a 5-wave move. If the former, then BEAR has only just begun as per thread title. If the latter, then BEAR markt is OVER

We wait and see.

NO Universtiy in the Galactic Confederation of 76 planets could ever provide a better education for fibo than BEAR hissself is doing. He knows I am paying attention and nobody else is. If the BEAR continues by takingout the March lows it will confirm the greates BER of all time in severity and intesnsity = Empire busting. If the BEAR reverses now into Bull, it will be the greatest lesson in CROWD=HERD Sentiment so negative that the stock markets reversed on a dime

and only fibo cott the turn

Now baby, that's what I call an education of a planetary level.

Eyes ultra open, chaps, this is not the time to cry like a wuss, we are traders/investors not morticians and cry-babies who look at freezer trucks of bodies and go, "how sad!"

WE are warriors of the nth order. WE shine at tops and bottoms. Neither is easy but there is no better game in town and no better proft to be had.

HIGH-ALERT ............ for opposite of this thread title if March lows hold firm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For historians only .................. how a BULL market forms from previous BEAR at the moment of reversal on a dime - there is exactly just one point in the turn that is truly pivotal ..................

At 6:08

For market timers here are your worst enemies ........................

Forums - no exceptions. Not a single individual can turn on a dime and nobody ever sees anything coming. Worst enemy category

Banks/Analysts/Hedge Funds et al ............... all can kill a market timer if allowed even in the same room. Drop kick all out the friggin window asap

Public: cut the chord with thee #clownshoes, they're always too slow to turn akin to a heavy locomotive that need 10 miles to come to a complete halt and only then can it reverse - by that time 40% wealth from the previous move is lost. Shott 'em on sight.

------------------------------------------

example:

Brace for the ‘deepest recession on record,’ says BofA analysts, as jobless claims surge to 6.6 million

Ignore all these #clownshoes, do your own work and stand alone. One's best thinking is done alone. Anthing short of that is a CRUTCH = never good for it violates the basic principle of "you are totally responsible for the condition you are in"

Negativity builds and builds and builds, scaring the daylghts out of everybody

But not Fibo. This could be a turning point. Not sure, but it could be - as stated already

What life is like now for the 3 million Americans suddenly out of work

Status
Not open for further replies.