Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow Jones 1H: All trendlines intact thus far.

daily

Love it! They saw Fibo drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's
His hair was perfect (2:52)

Latest putting it all in one place

SPY Shorts:

SPY short 309.28 STOP 310.01 on Nov 13

short 308.16 STOP 310.01 on Nov 13
Short 310.9 Stop 311.84 for Nov 18

Latest putting it all in one place

SPY Shorts:

SPY short 309.28 STOP 310.01 on Nov 13

short 308.16 STOP 310.01 on Nov 13
Short 310.9 Stop 311.84 for Nov 18

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cancel the Nov 13 Shorts and going with only the Nov 18 Short

Latest SPY Shorts are now:

SPY short 310.9 STOP 312.7 .......... TP plan is around 304.83 to 302.

Reason to consider TP so soon? Drop might be only a 4th wave which means one more higher high on 1H. But if the drop looks fierce, then I will Let profits run indefinitely

God, do I love it so! The picture of a 3rd wave on 1H roses galore = not even touching the 0-line of Macd. Creme de la creme. Wave Mechanics gets validated how often? Every damn day. Need my turn for 4th wave down now, baby. Give it to me. :):):)

Latest SPY Shorts are now:

SPY short 310.9 STOP 312.7 .......... TP plan is around 304.83 to 302.

Reason to consider TP so soon? Drop might be only a 4th wave which means one more higher high on 1H. But if the drop looks fierce, then I will Let profits run indefinitely

God, do I love it so! The picture of a 3rd wave on 1H roses galore = not even touching the 0-line of Macd. Creme de la creme. Wave Mechanics gets validated how often? Every damn day. Need my turn for 4th wave down now, baby. Give it to me. :):):)

Trade is triggered = underway. :)

Wednesday, Nov 19, 2019 is the day the Golden Ratio turn window opens on the Nasdaq Composite. This window stays open for no more than 36 hours. If my calculation and Call is correct, we should have a sizable correction NOW

Critics, please start your engines now and fire your bullets of criticism NOW. What are the odds I am right? According to the general public of investors with their high optimism and bullishness ................. zero. But I take my chances and make the Call .

Initial Target = 8,000 - 7900 - 7775. If/when preliminary target is reached will have the next target ready

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

:)

My SPY Short continues unabated as called

Re: SPY shorts ..... posts #1324, 1325 & Nasdaq Sell call #1326

11:56 AM Pacific time .... SPY = 310.71 ......... A-B-C upwards correction clearly visible on 5-min. is completing ....... if so, then expect rapid down move to get underway. If I am correct, tune in to CNBC to see the shock and awe on their faces. Like I said, "if correct, it will be a doozy"

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch :)

My SPY Short continues unabated as called

Re: SPY shorts ..... posts #1324, 1325 & Nasdaq Sell call #1326

11:56 AM Pacific time .... SPY = 310.71 ......... A-B-C upwards correction clearly visible on 5-min. is completing ....... if so, then expect rapid down move to get underway. If I am correct, tune in to CNBC to see the shock and awe on their faces. Like I said, "if correct, it will be a doozy"

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch :)

Wrong! SPY short trade failed, stopped out. Done!

1st losing trade in many months. Score now 37/38 winning trades.

December 4, 2019: SPY short at 307 STOP 315.52 TP no plans yet 1st salvo, fast add-to position will occur when it goes my way.

The News out there now:

A hotter-than-expected jobs report for November has Wall Street waxing extremely bullish.

Now apply Warren Buffet's and Fibo's Law: Run, run, run, cash out and enjoy your spoils of war. Don't be greedy. Proof?: Warren is loaded with Cash of 122 billion that he will not plug into the market. Me? All I have is ten cents in comparison but will also defo not put that into the market except to go short. Has been the stance since January 2018.

Lesson: Good, excellent news always always always accompanies the top of a bullmarket. This fire is what draws the stupid people in. They get in right at the top and get slaughtered as they cannot get out. Happening since biblical times. Same-o same-o

Tsunami timing has been poor on Fibo's part but hey its an Empire tsunami, being wrong by even a year is forgiven easily as we are talking 1700-2019 = 320 years = 0.3% error

Gold ...................... is at my trendline trying to break out north. If she does she will shock me and convince me I can't count to save my life. Why? Because by my count there should be one more leg down on the Daily TF to ......

1436 - 1415 with the 200-day ema at 1430

Gold ...................... is at my trendline trying to break out north. If she does she will shock me and convince me I can't count to save my life. Why? Because by my count there should be one more leg down on the Daily TF to ......

1436 - 1415 with the 200-day ema at 1430

View attachment 271781

See quote text first ......................

Who more than anybody else at T2W are dying for gold to breakout above the trendline shown? Malaguti and new_trader. Why? Neither is saying a word now while Gold has been crashing like a mother for weeks - but if/when Gold breaks out and retests the rally high, both will come out swinging at Fibo. Look what new_trader did to me already, locked me in a monkey cage :):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.