Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah good. I'm number 1 on your list.
Now i'm a little busy at the moment, but i'll get around to sorting you out shortly.
Nice to know that a few words from me gets your panties all in a bunch. :LOL: :LOL:

You've been #1 from day 1. Best part is you're not armed anymore (moderator) so it will be a fair one. Panties? Not best thing in the world but next to best thing in the world.

Bring the rest of the gang mentioned by name above. Its an old score. Its time to settle it! :cool: See T2W's core engine mess with this American too, then Fibo shows up. Game over. :whistle:

You've been #1 from day 1. Best part is you're not armed anymore (moderator) so it will be a fair one. Panties? Not best thing in the world but next to best thing in the world.

Bring the rest of the gang mentioned by name above. Its an old score. Its time to settle it! :cool: See T2W's core engine mess with this American too, then Fibo shows up. Game over. :whistle:

See video .... they learned the hard way. There was no Ignore button. That's for sissies. Ditto for the LIKES button.
Yum yum 🇺🇸

Refer to post #1181 ................................

frequently for your practical workshop training on the subject of Herd behavior. The Herding instinct. We know how it works on the Serengetti plains of Africa - when the Herd gets to the river they are terrified of 2 things - crocs in the water and lions waiting for them on the other side. But they are dying to get to the green grasses on the other side so are compelled sooner or later to jump into the water and make the dangerous crossing. Many will die. They have been doing the same-o swame-o for eons. It will never change.

So THEY wait for one member to dip his feet in first and take the plunge. The moment this daring member takes the plunge, boom, they all jump in one after the other

That's HERD behavior in just one example/form. There are many many many forms it takes but this is the basic setup.

How do we apply this lofty notion at T2W?

NVP dipped his toe and jumped into the Fibo river on November 4th. Soon after this, the Herd is jumping in one after the other - 2 have showed up right in this thread, one sent me a sweet PM, one other poster in her Journal thread which she locked herself in so I can't get in and yet another replied in one of my other threads

Q.E.D.

Soon, they will all be here. Hide and watch. As sure as night follows day, the principles of Herding never ever get violated, its plugged directly in to the Medula Oblongata and the Occipital Lobes of the brain.

In sequence of who showed up first - after NVP:

Rufus_Leakey, Violet (counter-violent), cantagril, malaguti, new_trader ..................... stay tuned

I am expecting a host of v---s (Trader333 and McQueen may attempt to decipher this word - good luck - in any event it is not a banning type word) ...................................................... to come forth as a result of your paving the way - not because its an ego trip but because I need to get fired up some more. I am at my best in production when there is challenge. all of this promotes getting better which is my primary goal. that others benefit in the process is a beautiful thing for me because I am of the opposite belief that in a forum you should not share and you should hide stuff. The only thing I do not share is super proprietary info simply because I want to leave it for the girls in my life you have taken care of me - I owe them bigtime and will not let them down. I provide for their families every single month, year in and year out. Its money well spent.

Expected to arrive not necessarily in the order shown are the following:

Violet (counter-violent)
malaguti
barjon
tomorten
timsk
siggy
batsonar
Rufus_Leakey aka Des, the bounce at ET who hs orders to kill me on sight, has failed miserably thus far.
postman
Atilla
Nowler - my first love, tried to help him not to cut off his own balls as he was threatening to do here but got banned for it twice
Dentalfloss
Pat494 (this will be a tough one as he is loaded to the hilt with hate and prejudice)
new_trader (this girl loves Fibo but is pissed and is not talking to me now)
trendie
trendie's Mummy (she has the right to make a profit too and has my utmost respect)

Behold not my stock market calls, but instead my HERDING behavior CALL

God, do I love it so!! :):):):):):)

Sometimes curiosity gets the better of me and I click 'Show Ignored Content'. My God! It's like peering into the padded cell of a Lunatic and watching him smear excrement all over himself.:sick:

Behold the one who hates me more than he hates anybody else. He is named in the quote

Father, thanks very much for sending me here, this beats anything I studied in school/college/Uni - no contest.

Only Fibo can make somebody that crazy/mad/angry/hateful

Posted by new_trader in his Journal today. Cannot reply there as she will not tolerate Fibo going into her den.

>>>>>
Questioning my trading ability is one thing but making a slur about my trading integrity has earned deadbroke fibo_trader an early lock-up in my monkey cage, never to be released. <<<<<<<

Say what? new_trader locks me in a cage that has only one side? I escaped already and came back here. Hahahahahahahahahaha, capturing Fibo ain't that easy Missy. :)

from new_trader:

>>>>>>>>
GOLD
As far as this post about Gold falling to USD700 before the end of 2019 is concerned. It still stands. I have something else planned for deadbroke fibo_trader if Gold never hits USD700 by the end of 2019. deadbroke fibo_trader is shit-scared about that call because he has changed the timeframe from several months to several years...too bad deadbroke fibo_trader, you aren't getting an extension from me...here have some peanuts and keep shitposting, it's very entertaining.

Appeal to the mods: DON'T ban deadbroke fibo_trader, ever. I haven't finished yet. <<<<<

Reminder:
You're down $100/oz on Gold. You just gave back 6 years of profits. And you're attacking me?

Same with your ES. You're losing money left and right. Quit the charade and come learn to trade by Fibo. don't wait till your Capital is all gone.

Follow the Gold TRADE right here in this thread - so far the only one making any money on Gold is Fibo, money left and right while everyone else is getting slaughtered. Gold has killed more Gold bulls and bugs like there's no tomorrow.

Showdown over Christmas holidays? The best medicine is the TRUTH. How do we get at the truth? 2 ways. (1) we look at the date and time stamp of the T2W forum for trade entries and exits done in real time - then its easy to see the winning and losing trades and how much is won or lost. EASY as cheesecake and costs nothing, nobody else involved, its plain for all to see. (2) Actual trading records and tax returns exchanged and enjoyed over the coming Christmas Holidays in London. Are you man enough to take me up on this? I thought so!

God, do I love it so! Hundreds of Brits and they can't defeat one solitary American. What a country! :)

Hey amigos,

TRADING related subject but it falls in the realm of HERD SENTIMENT aka Psychology - an integral part of trading short-term, Intermediate-term and Long-term tops and bottoms

You know I just could not truly understand why Brits have this animosity toward Americans. And its been around long before Fibo got to T2W. In fact its been around for 80 decades.

I did the research and put it in a thread in Foyer - here's the opener ...........................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now 70 years since GIs first landed on British soil to join their allies during WWII. Before the war, ordinary British people only knew Americans as the gangsters and heroes from the silver screen. They were in for a shock. :):)

The first GIs landed on Britain's shores in 1942 and brought with them candy, Coca-Cola, cigarettes and nylon.

A Home Office report in 1945 reported that girls saw the US as a "magic country" and that the American "proneness to spoil a girl" made them the most attractive boyfriends. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

The girls went mad. They never had such a good time. They had never been with fellows who had so much money,"
ROFLMAO

Children would flock around them and cry "got any gum, chum?"

GIs were reportedly very generous. With average salaries more than five times that of a British soldier and no living expenses to worry about, there was plenty of time for parties. ROFLMAO

And their generous nature made them alluring to women - around 70,000 British women became GI brides. :whistle::whistle:

Perhaps surprisingly for a country at war, entertainment increased. GIs hosted parties, charming many women in the process. But girls who spent too much time with GIs were sometimes called "Yankee bags" - and estimates suggest around 9,000 war babies were born out of wedlock as a result of these liaisons. :whistle::whistle:

Many though, especially women, loved American culture - the music and consumerism, and had a view of "America as an ideal" ROFLMAO

GIs, with their salaries, swish uniforms and flirtatious nature, symbolised the "gradual dominance of the US in the alliance" :whistle: :whistle:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, God, do I love it so!! No wonder they're pissed at us and are always taking it out on us!!!!
I understand now, Father. There is no more mystery. :):):):):)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/l...lux-shaped-britains-view-of-americans.236963/

More reality check: Fibo's expertise in trading is so far above the heads of the combatants here that he just got locked out of yet another trading thread. And dig this: the op would sure as night follows day - die trading. Fibo is the only one who can save this op. But the cop locks me out of the thread.

See for yourselves ................................

They are going into trading a currency pair and they don't got a clue about the history, the character, the quirks of the pair. Sheesh! DEATH is almost guaranteed.

I was going to help them by starting with a systematic view of CADCHF monthly so they get a foundation to start with before we drill down to the 5 minute timeframe .................. but the cop killed the helper and thus left them all to continue hurtling toward DEATH at breakneck speed.

Note that Price has come right smack to the monthly trendline on the right edge of chart. And this chart is just for starters.

Dig this philosophy:

If you are gong to trade a currency pair, even if you trade it only on the 1-min. timeframe, it is your livelihood, your job, your profession - so its best to put in some time and learn its character since it was a kid because there are universal truths about kids - they never lie and unsually by the time they are 8 years old they already know exactly where they want to go and will tell you if you ask. Put in th work on the monthly and gain the upperhand. the juice resides in the long-term character charts.

Whew!

Why have you sent me this desert, Father? No water, no dates and cop who don't know doodly squat. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Violet, come talk to me now, looking for the alert. I see you in the lower panel. come to Papa now, son :)

Thread Top call still holding for the rest of the world especially GLOBAL DOW JONES.

but Dow/Nas/SPX is MY bag - if wrong here, my work is cut out for me. I can get everything else right but failure in these 3 majors will give me a flunk on the spot. So I gots to keep trying. I know where the juice is. And its so simple = if I have not been able to call it correctly it means I have work to do = my next step is clearly revealed = march to improvement goes on

Nasdaq versus SPX has not made a higher high and is respecting my 2018 TOP CALL .............. coming up next

Thread Top call still holding for the rest of the world especially GLOBAL DOW JONES.

but Dow/Nas/SPX is MY bag - if wrong here, my work is cut out for me. I can get everything else right but failure in these 3 majors will give me a flunk on the spot. So I gots to keep trying. I know where the juice is. And its so simple = if I have not been able to call it correctly it means I have work to do = my next step is clearly revealed = march to improvement goes on

from post #1296 + new addition for next week

Latest putting it all in one place

SPY Shorts:

SPY short 309.28 STOP 310.01 on Nov 13

short 308.16 STOP 310.01 on Nov 13

Short 310.9 Stop 311.84 for Nov 18

from post #1296 + new addition for next week

Latest putting it all in one place

SPY Shorts:

SPY short 309.28 STOP 310.01 on Nov 13

short 308.16 STOP 310.01 on Nov 13
Short 310.9 Stop 311.84 for Nov 18

What if? The Gold bugs and experts and the entire Gold clan bought the wrong metal at the wrong time? I don't believe anybody worldwide has spotted this just yet. Its kinda early for duffers to spot such stuff. Best left to Fibo. What is fibo talking about?

Gold:Silver Ratio in uptrend since 1968. Now showing signs of creaking and reversing on monthly? Stay tuned but remember this prophetic declaration: SILVER will bugger Gold and the Gold bugs will find thesssselves betting the wrong horse. When exactly? Daily timeframe to be looked at yet

Stay tuned

What if?

Dollar:Gold Ratio if even viewed by the duffers in the financial realm of planet Earth? Goldman Sachs and company? Have they even bothered to examine this lately? why do I ask? Becasue everybody seems to have fallen asleep at the wheel because the TREND has been down for 50 years

:):):):):):):):)

But Fibo has spotted something on the monthly. A 5-wave move up and a 3-wave move down. Signature of a new Bull?

Daily to be examined later today or tomorrow ................ work in progress

but if true, many will die as they are betting the wrong side aka the wrong horse. More coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.